Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Self Love Journey

Ever since the past few years of struggling so much with my feelings towards my breasts, I have begun thinking more deeply about the issue. Why do I feel such hatred for my small breasts? Why do I glorify larger breasts? Part of me knew that something is wrong and that my opinion towards myself is being influenced too much by society's standards.

I know that there are multiple types of users on this website. Some of the users just want larger boobs for fun and/or have no insecurity about their current breast size. This thread is for those who are like me and have insecurity in their breast size.

To be honest expressing my honest feeling on this website always made me feel conflicted, I wanted to be honest and vent my honest feelings but sometimes I feel like it made me look like a crazy person for being TOO honest. I know that I am certainly not the only one to come here with a deep hatred for my small breasts though but perhaps one of the most outspoken and honest. It did raise concern among some members and made me feel like I wanted to stop posting those things, instead I held those feelings inside and tried to deal with them myself.

I've been on a self love journey. It's going to be a long one. I still hate my small boobs, my slender figure because the ideal in my mind and in society is a curvy and "thick" woman. It's something we can work on and try to reverse, we can reverse the damage that has been done and learn to love ourselves.

There are so many great videos on YouTube for this.  This is my favourite one:

She really speaks from the soul and you can see that she has felt this pain and overcome it. It's so encouraging.

I may not post here again but I wanted to leave this as a final message of my wisdom and well wishes to the other girls like me who struggle with hating their small boobs. My NBE journey has not ended as I still desire larger boobs but I will try to focus on self love above all else. If I am going to have small boobs, I will learn to love myself.  I will try to love my body and breasts at whatever size because they are mine.

(03-02-2022, 02:11 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Ever since the past few years of struggling so much with my feelings towards my breasts, I have begun thinking more deeply about the issue. Why do I feel such hatred for my small breasts? Why do I glorify larger breasts? Part of me knew that something is wrong and that my opinion towards myself is being influenced too much by society's standards.

I know that there are multiple types of users on this website. Some of the users just want larger boobs for fun and/or have no insecurity about their current breast size. This thread is for those who are like me and have insecurity in their breast size.

To be honest expressing my honest feeling on this website always made me feel conflicted, I wanted to be honest and vent my honest feelings but sometimes I feel like it made me look like a crazy person for being TOO honest. I know that I am certainly not the only one to come here with a deep hatred for my small breasts though but perhaps one of the most outspoken and honest. It did raise concern among some members and made me feel like I wanted to stop posting those things, instead I held those feelings inside and tried to deal with them myself.

I've been on a self love journey. It's going to be a long one. I still hate my small boobs, my slender figure because the ideal in my mind and in society is a curvy and "thick" woman. It's something we can work on and try to reverse, we can reverse the damage that has been done and learn to love ourselves.

There are so many great videos on YouTube for this.  This is my favourite one:

She really speaks from the soul and you can see that she has felt this pain and overcome it. It's so encouraging.

I may not post here again but I wanted to leave this as a final message of my wisdom and well wishes to the other girls like me who struggle with hating their small boobs. My NBE journey has not ended as I still desire larger boobs but I will try to focus on self love above all else. If I am going to have small boobs, I will learn to love myself.  I will try to love my body and breasts at whatever size because they are mine.

Hang in there beautiful! Just remember ALL bodies are beautiful and appealing to someone! I mean just think about the early 2000s when it was IN to be skinny with no butt and smaller boobs, back then being curvy was considered unappealing and not sought after by the majority, now society has done a flip and its the opposite, so try not to take in SOCIETY'S views because they are forever changing. Love yourself wholely and then no trend, no jerks, nothing can affect you <3 sending love and hugs!

Hey Dreamer you will be ok! Small or big they are your breasts and that's truly a magical thing. They nourish children and they are a gift from life. It is ok to not be happy in our current situations. Current situations are a result of what has happened in the past. You are an ever-changing, ever-evolving being. It's an ok thing to want to change. For me, it is an empowering thing to know that *I* hold the power in change for myself. Anything is possible and I get to choose the direction. So if I choose to make my breasts bigger, I do so.  I don't think about it more than that anymore. The destiny of a seed is to grow. So to grow, nurture your seed. So if you feel that you are hating your breasts in the current state, what helped me was to love them for all their potential. Love the seed and know it's destined to grow into a tree. I wasn't always this way but now I am much more lighthearted about it and for you it doesn't have to be like this forever if you find it stressful.

If society's standards flipped tomorrow, and suddenly it was expected of EVERYONE to have extremely small breasts, how would you feel? For me, I'd 1000% prefer to keep my larger breasts for myself just because I feel more *me* somehow, I don't care what society says or thinks about it.

Love yourself and also all your potential. Your potential is endless, set your mind to it now.

I know this is a weird controversial thing to say and recommend, but I don't actually ever accept things that I know I do not want for myself. I go and make the steps to change it and I have never failed on this so far. I love this video from Sammy Ingram, if it resonates for you then great. These things have truly worked wonders for me. I know it's a very different paradigm but I can't help but share the perspective that changed EVERYTHING about my constant negativity in the past in case that works for you too.

(skip the long intro, the video begins at 3:00 in)

Hi dreamergirl
Its the old yin yang thing again.
I'm very happy that you are headed towards loving your body, but very saddened that you want to leave the site.
For me this forum is therapeutic. Its anonymous so you can express yourself in ways that you cant in person. its a great sounding board to get other opinions and different views you never thought of. Its a place that's full of love! and encouragement.
So please dont give up on reading and posting, all your life experiences will help many others that are struggling with the same issues as you. By helping them you will also help yourself.
And most important, and I'm sure this sounds corny, we are all a big family thats tied together with love and help for each other.
Love and huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon