Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long Journey unexpected results

OKay I really needed to respond on this.

I had a weird experience I am on BO for 3 months now. I have very good results. But one night I was trying to sleep but my boyfriend was really late and it was 1 hour at night. And he was really late, I called he did not pick up. And I decided to lay down, I was worried but not that much I thought he will be here probably any minute and peacefully layed my head down.
Then some weird thing happened suddenly a thought kinda screamed in my head. Something like : then just die, I hope you will be DEAD! I jumped up like a crazy person who heard something that wasnt there....And I was like huh, i dont want anybody to be dead? It did not felt like my thoughts and when I opened my eyes I saw weird shadows passing my white curtains.
And seriously I have been een atheist(somebody who doesnt believe in the supernatural neither support any form of faith)
So I was sceptical but I was a bit confused, this wasnt my thought and I felt like screaming No. I mean this wasnt me who thinks such mean things, certainly not about the people I love. And worst was I felt like someone was watching me and I kinda felt ashamed for thinking such a thing. I thought that these were the voices that mentally confused people talk about.

So to me this is either a paranormal experience but HOW? I dont know anything about spirits and I dont want to.
Or we get confused from the BO , IDK whatever substance in it could cause these weird pseudo-paranormal- experiences?

ANd then there is a third reason I needed to reply to this... Tibetan Princess another old forum member who took a long BO-journey she has talked about these things...(the creeps go over my back now)
But if you are interested in her '' paranormal BO experiences'' you should type in Google: A strange thing you all ought to know ' (together with some hits like breastnexus and her name Tibetan)... It is Tibetans thread where she talks about really creepy paranormal expereinces which if they are real almostly make me cry!

But uh I hope anybody can comfort us that this stuff is mentally safe...lol. I just try to block it out and see how I will go. For me the weird things happened when I was asleep or about to fall asleep. I had a weird Lucid dream In which I saw the same thing 6 hours long. I could not rest and could not wake up from the dream either. SO I never had weird things like these happening earlier. I always slept like a baby my whole life.
It is weird I have to admit....but we dont know what it does to our brain right?

I will not directly believe or say that these things are paranormal. As I always wanted to see things prooved by science. Though I would like to know what you exactly read in the bible concerning to glandulars and demons?
I mean in case I get such weird experiences again, I might want to protect myself If this is truly dangerous?

Because I did not really understand that correlation...Could you please answer me back on how you are doing InPrayer?
And I want to know did you stop BO now? I am a tad worried here, lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Long Journey unexpected results - by InPrayer - 30-01-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Long Journey unexpected results - by Bustyprincess - 31-01-2022, 12:29 AM
RE: Long Journey unexpected results - by hannah - 16-02-2022, 03:07 PM
RE: Long Journey unexpected results - by 1peachy - 07-03-2022, 06:50 AM
RE: Long Journey unexpected results - by hannah - 12-05-2022, 08:27 AM
RE: Long Journey unexpected results - by surferjoe2007 - 21-05-2022, 01:07 PM
RE: Long Journey unexpected results - by hannah - 31-05-2022, 09:27 AM