Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Madboobie's Breast Quest Page

Nov 10, 2007#1
Hello all!

Well, here goes... my quest for boobs! Thought if I posted my programme it might inspire me to carry on with it and help to monitor any improvement in the boob situation!

So, about me, and my boobs...

I am 36 years old, have two children now aged 6 and 8, who I breast fed for a year each. i recall reading when I was pregnant the first time than after breast feeding, the boobs are smaller and saggier than before, and quite frankly at that time I didn't believe they could be any smaller! Silly me....

Anyway, having finished the second child they really were pathetic, small and somehow with all the stuffing sucked out of them!

I coped with this for a while. Then, a couple of years ago I did Erdic. How I wish I had discovered this forum then! I had no idea about the best way to take the things, just carried on with my usual coffee / booze intake, didn't massage, didn't eat more protein or anything at all. Amazingly the boobs did seem to improve although there was nothing dramatic - just a general firming up, but better than nothing.

Now I feel I want to go round again and I am armed with so much more knowledge!

So this is what I am doing at present.

Wonderup (this is day three) taken as suggested - 2 tablets 3x daily, which I try to take half an hour before food or a couple of hours after (8am, 2pm and 8pm.)
I am also massaging with techniques shown on the forum twice a day - once when I get up and once before bed. After the bed one I am tucking up with a hot water bottle pressed to my boobs! (lucky it's winter!)
I have swopped my coffee for fennel tea also so hope this might help a bit.
Also taking multi vits and glutamine, when I remember.

I began the massaging about a week ago while debating which tablet to go for. I have to say already the shape of the boobs seems better, although this may be wishful thinking. But my husband said they looked a bit fuller to him, which is a positive as I am at my tiniest part of my cycle.

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
Over boobs across nipple 35"
ie 34A bra size
width of boobs 7" across.

So here's to growth!

Please feel free to comment or post here - it really doesn't bother me and any advice is appreciated!

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

madboobie

Unread postNov 15, 2007#2
Now been at it for 8 days!! Can report sore boobs, particularly in the inside aspect (closest to sternum.) Don't know whether this is massage or pills. Things look a bit firmer and fuller but maybe it is wishful thinking.... will try and stop myself measuring until I've done a full month.

I am now on day 5 of my cycle which is the magic one to measure on.

So here we go....

Left breast = 7, maybe 7.5 inches across, but its hard to tell. Looks a bit wider but might be imagining it. Sometimes ehrn I measure I think its grown but then I'm not sure.

Right breast = 7.5 inches across, but same applies as above

Under breasts - 30 inches.

Over breasts - 35 inches, or may be 35.25 although again it depends on where the tape is and the difference is so small, it could be an illusion.

So all in all, nothing major to report but suppose its early days!

Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postJan 02, 2008#4
Quote:Hello all!

Well, here goes... my quest for boobs! Thought if I posted my programme it might inspire me to carry on with it and help to monitor any improvement in the boob situation!

I am 36 years old, have two children now aged 6 and 8, who I breast fed for a year each. i recall reading when I was pregnant the first time than after breast feeding, the boobs are smaller and saggier than before, and quite frankly at that time I didn't believe they could be any smaller! Silly me....

Anyway, having finished the second child they really were pathetic, small and somehow with all the stuffing sucked out of them!

I coped with this for a while. Then, a couple of years ago I did Erdic. How I wish I had discovered this forum then! I had no idea about the best way to take the things, just carried on with my usual coffee / booze intake, didn't massage, didn't eat more protein or anything at all. Amazingly the boobs did seem to improve although there was nothing dramatic - just a general firming up, but better than nothing.

Wonderup (this is day three) taken as suggested - 2 tablets 3x daily, which I try to take half an hour before food or a couple of hours after (8am, 2pm and 8pm.)
I am also massaging with techniques shown on the forum twice a day - once when I get up and once before bed. After the bed one I am tucking up with a hot water bottle pressed to my boobs! (lucky it's winter!)

I began the massaging about a week ago while debating which tablet to go for. I have to say already the shape of the boobs seems better, although this may be wishful thinking. But my husband said they looked a bit fuller to him, which is a positive as I am at my tiniest part of my cycle.

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Please feel free to comment or post here - it really doesn't bother me and any advice is appreciated!
Well here I am in 2008, fatter after Xmas but hopefully this will be temporary!

I am now on day 6 and have done the measuring. It is as follows...

under breasts 31". maybe due to general increase in body fat!

Over breast 35.25 inches. Sure this is right this month because if I pult the tape on 35 inches, it squashes my boobs.

Both boobs now 7.5 inches across. Before my perios they were 8 inches which was great. if they stayed that way I'd be content!

So something happening though I still have to look hard!
Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postJan 05, 2008#5

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

After a boob crisis yesterday when i convinced myself they'd shrunk bacl to virtually nothing I am now on day 10 and pleased to report them growing tender again. Even if its just swelling I would prefer them bigger, even if it does hurt! I will try not to measure for a good while. I will see if i can stick it out until my birthday (April) so when I measure I will be sure if anything has grown or not. That's if i have the will power. (Bet I don't!)

Have also ordered 10 years younger in 10 hours callanetics DVD as am sick of flab being all over my body and zilch muscle tone.

So here's to a new body, again...
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Tap69

Unread postJan 17, 2008#6

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Hi there Madboobie
I don;t generally say much on the forum, but really felt to encourage you on your journey, esp after your post about very very sore breasts. i'VE been on NBE for 2 years and after many mistakes and trials am finally seeing permanent progressive results.

Mine get incrediably sore during luteal, if i'm desperate i will use a small amount of wild yam cream for quick temporary relief... but i don't do this often cause i think it slows down my growth.. i am 38 years old and breastfed 2 kids, and already take wild yam in capsule form to balance everything out - is it wonderful stuff for me.

I have found measuring tapes an utter waste of time... buy yourself a new bra. Perhaps a B cup in a firm band size, with no padding and your breasts will fill it up simply as they change shape. At first the cups will look saggy and empty but, there can be lots of growth that doesn't show on tape... and when you put them in a bra and lift/pull ALL the breast tissue into the cups from underneath and the sides - YOU WILL NOTICE DIFFERENCES.

Massage is vital,,, on despressing days or weeks you will be tempted to stop massage - DON'T STOP! at first i massaged in such a stupid way that i seemed to "rub all the growth away" - the Chi rotations and squeezes on this site ARE DYNAMITE!

If things slow down or do well you maybe tempted to up your estrogenic doses (more fennel tea and more fennel tea, and then licorice tea and then some red clover tea and then chewing fennel seeds and then adding to routine the lastest fad everyone is talking about). More of a good thing is NOT a good thing in NBE. If it's working for you already- DON'T CHANGE IT! DON'T ADD TO IT!

Also (do you want me to shut up yet heheehe) - i have just crossed the line to a full B cup and my breasts have been heavier and sorer especially during luteal - it LOOKS FANTASTIC, but really hurts. Last month I noticed what might be stretch marks emerging on my inner breast... There is much debate about wearing a bra, but I felt the extra tissue needed support while my skin and muscles play catch up... so I've been wearing a soft boob-tuby thing with straps, and my breasts were almost instantly relieved. (it squashes them down a little - don;t know how good that is though - lol)

With your sore breasts, just watch whether they get lumpy(fibrocystic) - this would indicate excess estrogen, if you blow out on estrogen you will stall or shrink (as i did at one stage) or put on weight (christmas cheer is another matter altogether)

Last words - enjoy the journey - it really really really works - be patient and positive...

love tap
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2590026]madboobie

Unread postJan 19, 2008#7

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Thanks Tap for this encouragement, especially re measuring tapes. I think you're right in what you say about the bra method being better.

Although if I follow the standard measure under, add five, then measure over method I come up 34A, I actually wear a 32C as I find the band on a 34 rides up and shifts around, so I'm forever pulling my bra down at the front (embarrassing in public!) During the luteal phase I think I might actually be better with a 32D now in the style I wear (M&S T-shirt push up!) as my boobs bulge out of it. But I have a good cleavage though which is very satisfying!

At the moment with the measuring across the fullest part of the boobs I am 8 inches, which looks good to me. If the stayed that way I would be satisfied. I don't want to be greedy and make my body do something that is unnatural for it.

I have added in some papaya enzymes from H and B as I hope they might help me hang on to some of the luteal swelling. That's the plan anyway.

Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postJan 24, 2008#8

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Just to remind myself my period has started today so this is day 1. Breasts only moderately sore now. I have noticed they may look slightly fuller at the top - slightly concave rather than convex! Hope this month some of it will stay.... we shall see.
Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postJan 31, 2008#9

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Ok I measured them.

Right breast 7.5 inches across, and may be heading for 8

Left breast... as above.

No real change when measuring over, however, but I am inclined to ignore this!

Breasts filling out bras better and more cleavage noted.

Also, I noticed when I am in my pyjamas or have no bra on there is more of a breast shape, as opposed to two nipples (nice....)

As I now wear a 32C (ie 34A equivalent) my goal is to be 32D.
Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postFeb 04, 2008#10

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Boo hoo, sick of this.... think this must be my shrinking day again.. will they ever stay?!

Hope they get sore soon as at least they're bigger then. Poor me, feeling sorry for myself.

..with too much papaya enzyme on top of the WU, which I now find may be oestrogenic.... boo hoo.

Now on Day 14 and no soreness, nothing. I am worried, a bit. Felt as if I was doing reasonably Ok and I have b******* things up by being over impatient.

So this is the plan....

I will forgo everything for the next 3 days and then reassess.

Help!
Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postFeb 07, 2008#12

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Boobs starting to feel sore again, mainly on the outside but also on the inner aspect. Have developed a compulsion to prod them to make sure. Just hope no one has noticed!
Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postFeb 09, 2008#13

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Here i am, updating again.

Still off herbs. It is worrying me a bit but nothing has shrunk (well, assuming anything grew in the first place!)

I am now taking starflower 100mg once a day and EPO 3000mg a day.

I may stay off the WU until my next period starts then begin again.

On the positive side, tried on a couple of summer vest tops last night and they looked better than last year, without a doubt. So that is good.
Edit
Dislike

MADBOOBIE

Unread postMar 03, 2008#14

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Here are some reasons why I think my boobs might be doing something. Just to remind myself to keep going.

1. Definitely more cleavage noted in usual bra - one friend has commented.

2. Side view - underneath of breasts appears rounder and fuller. Also top beginning to look less concave and nipples seem to point upwards more.

3. When in no bra actually look as though there might be something on chest other than nipples.

4. Some bras no longer seem to have enough room in them (ie the fake boobs water one I have.)

5. My mismatched areolas seem less evident and boobs seem to be more the same size. Smaller (left) one feels as though it has more meat in it now. (Yuk. Or yum, depending on viewpoint.)

6. I no longer get undressed at night, see them and feel despair at the two shapeless, tiny things on chest.

7. Do not feel quite so terrified at prospect of anyone other than OH seeing boobs.

OK, that's it I think but putting it altogether seems promising to me! Tape measures are only half the story, say I.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
madboobie

Unread postMar 05, 2008#15

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Last night I noogled my tits for 30 mins each without either (a) bruising my ribs or (b) geting hickeys all over them. This marks an improvement in my technique. Today I've done quarter of an hour on each so far (as was interupted by someone coming to fit a blind in my kitchen.)

Figured I might aswell try suction too - all or nothing approach really!
Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postMar 09, 2008#16

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

I am now noogleberrying for 30 mins per boob per night and I have to say that i think it is doing something. They look better and rounder and more like breasts, and I am less ashamed of them! I have also got some homeopathic arnica and some arnica cream to try and head off the bruising before it happens. It seems to be helping, or maybe my poor boobs are just getting more resistant! Anyway, I have to say i would recommend NB thus far!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2393228]BabeVi

Unread postMar 19, 2008#17

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

I ordered my noogleberry not long ago, and already CAN'T wait for it to come in! I hope you are still doing great with NB!!!

Greatest Boobies Love,
Vivian Shih
Greatest Boobies Love,
Vivian Shih
Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postApr 21, 2008#18

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Still noogling, technique improved, 15-30 mins am and 30 -60 pm, in medium cups, with rings. Post noogling have lovely cleavage which lasts a couple of hours or so then gradually deflates. Hope it is a vision of the future!

Still doing wonder up.... month 5 now.

HAve stopped measuring really. Also lost some weight (quarter of a stone) which bothered me in terms of boobs as underbust went down by an inch and so did overbust, but suppose that makes it the same really.

Don't feel too bad about breasts generally but post-period deflation is still an issue for me and depresses me somewhat.. hope I can head it off with regulat pumping sessions!

I will measure on day 8 or 9 or so, if I can be bothered!

Happy boob growing to anyone who might take a look at this!

just to remind myself more than anything. Have added in saw palmetto 450mg three times a day. At present (day 17) boobs look almost respectable. But have no real idea whether this is working. Back on massage, can't be bothered to noogle at present, but over personal crisis and have put some weight back on which has helped boobs. hubby admitted thay had shrunk when i went down to 9 stone (although he pretended at the time they had not.)

And hi Louise, will email you!
Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postSep 10, 2008#23

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Ten months in. Am about to give up on WU and try something else. Do not know whether to laugh or cry!!

Will be measuring on day 8 or so this month to bring in final verdict on it all.

Today is day 3.

Happy days!
Edit
Dislike

madboobie

Unread postNov 15, 2008#24

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

i have now begun on Pm as from yesterday. Complete routine is SP 450 mg three times a day, EPo 3000mg per day and mulit vit plus massage and PM spray.

The most interesting thing I have to report is that before my period this month I had colostrum coming out of my boobs, which was pretty vile. Its dwindling fown now.

I have quit wonderup maybe permanently as got sick of the expense.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
madboobie

Unread postDec 20, 2008#25

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Hello

I have now completed my first month of Pm and can report that my period is 2 weeks late!

According to the PMUK guys this is normal nut I am still concerned.

I have knocked the SP on the head for a while and am down to 1000mg of EPO a day, plus a multi vitamin. In fact I am taking less than I have taken in a long while!

I do not know how much I have grown but my boobs look better. I will measure at some point, Still in the same sized bras though but I have lost the despait I felt about them.

Will measure in the new year or after this period, when it happens.

My jury is still out on whether to take PM 1-14 days or 7 -21 days. Also I may decreas the dosage next month and hope I am not late again.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 27, 2008#26

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

I have decided that the spotting / bit of bleeding I have just had for the last few days must have been my period, although it was like no period I have ever had, more like a bit of reddish discharge (yuk.)

If that's the case then this means it was basically 2 weeks late.

My boobs are still somewhat tender at the moment but seem to be getting less so, which is another clue to me that my body might be coming out of period mode.

If this is the case then my next period should be due around 17th (28 days) to 24th (35 days) January.

I will I think (if this happens) follow Wahaika's advice and reduce the number of days I take PM and begin on about day 3 of my cycle, maybe for ten days. Then use progesterone cream around day 15 - 16 as a once only, and see what happens.

That said I am tired of my cycle being messed up and am tempted to give up on PM even though I've barely begun on it. I have alwyas been regular before and this is a real nuisance.
Edit
Dislike

Louise1982

Unread postDec 27, 2008#27

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Hi Madboobie,

I remember once as a teenager my period was really super light just like spotting for about 8 days then I had a proper period straight after so a total of about 16 days! Maybe you'll get something like that.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2590026]madboobie

Unread postDec 28, 2008#28

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Message for Wahaika! December 22 2008, 6:01 AM

Receptor sensitivity is brought on by depriving the receptor of it's target hormone. Estrogen receptors are the most sensitive when they have been deprived of estrogen the longest.

The reason that I would say that most manufacturers recommend days 1-14 is because that is when estrogen is the lowest and therefore estrogen receptor sites are the most sensitive. For the other lady who has the website that recommends days 7-21, I would say that she is just putting that principle to work by waiting longer. I think that this is logical but by running further into the cycle, she runs into the ramp up of progesterone. So, she does have a better idea in my opinion, but I would say to start on the day that menstruation ends, whenever that is, and to go for 14 days from that day. Further, to help support the cycle as much as possible, I would say to:
* Take a one day break on ovualtion day which is around day 12 to 14 when lutenizing hormone is at its peak OR
* Rather than lower the dosage, remove days from the length of time that PM is taken. Example: Start PM on day 5 for 14 days. If a 28 day cycle is 29 days long, take PM for 13 days the next month. OR
* Take progesterone cream on the day after the last dosage of PM for that month. OR
* Some combination of the above.

The reason that PM is probably interfering with the cycle length (and spotting) is because PM must interfere with progesterone somehow, perhaps by competition. It should be remembered, that a lot of early breast development takes place before menarche (first period) when there is, in theory, not yet any progesterone manufacturing due to the lack of ovulation/corpus luteum. NBE is really more of a focus on estrogen.

If I were to take a guess, I would say that a one time dosage of USP progesterone cream on the day after the last dosage of PM for the month may help keep the cycle regulated. For estrogen receptor sensitivity, I think that the best days are (end of menstruation day) to +14. Trimming days off the length of time PM is taken is probably a better idea than lowering the overall dosage. On the other hand, I don't know of anyone who has tried ramping PM.

Wahaika

Don't forget the massage component. I think that is more important than the internals because it is more direct.

- This message is duplicated in the PM forum. -

This message has been edited by Wahaika on Dec 22, 2008 6:02 AM

To add some reminders to myself....

now on 51 (??) of cycle and period MAY have started.... fingers crossed!

Not to self. Period began yesterday..... 29th Dec. pretty heaviy and unpleasant but not particularly painful.

Plan: begin PM tonight and take for 12 days only, and monitor and hope!

Came on at last! Cycle this month 38 days long.

This month I will be taking one PM capsule a day split into two doses ie 2x250mg.

I am continuing to massage every evening and have begun to use my noogleberry again.

My period is non painful but seems heavier than usual so I am listening to what my body is saying.

My tits look pretty good in my wonderbra!!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2751351]Cheryl1989

Unread postFeb 09, 2009#32

Here's the measurements

Under boobs 30"
ie 34A bra size

So here's to growth!

Hi madboobie, thanks for your reply to my post earlier. Ive had a good look on the forums and have decided what method i am going to try, which will be PM and a noogleberry and hopefully i will get some good results if not try,try,and try again until i do. I know it will be completely different for me as i am male but any tips you have or anything would be appriciated. Thank you so much for making me feel so welcome on here. And keep on growing lol. Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon