Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sarabell Boobies!

Mar 09, 2007#1
I just posted my program on the forum, so now I can finally put it on here too...
My morning routine is not for boobies, but posting it anyway:

Stats
height: 5'3.5"
weight: 120-123
starting size: 34B
under boob: 29"
across: 34
now swollen to 35" (waiting to see if i lose this after my period next week)fingers crossed!

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
5-HTP (100 MG) x 2= 200MG
Mulitvitamin x 1
SAMe: (200MG) x 2= 400MG
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Vitex x 60 drops in warm water (don't know the MGSad
Hi+
Saw Palmetto(160 mg) x 3 =480MG
EPO (1300 mg) x 1= 1300MG
Dong Quai (565 mg) x 3 =1695MG
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG
Vit E (400 mg) x 1 =400MG
Borage Oil (1000MG) x 1= 1000MG
just added DHEA (25mg) x 1

I also massage with Palmers vit e oil/cocoa butter, plus 1 EPO cap.
I have been on these for about 1 month (was on Dong quai and EPO for much longer just because).
I think the massage is helping the most along with the Vitex.
But, it's hard for me to say how much growth b/c i'm about to get my period next week. But I have a lot more fullness than before-and finally can't feel my ribs beneath my boobs. I'll see how much of this stays next week...

Just got BB machine today, hurts like hell. waiting for my silicone sheet to arrive to help with pain. Used it today for 10 min, the again for another 10 min. Had to keep letting air in-suction was way too much for me! don't know how the other girls did it...
will keep posting my progress.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postMar 10, 2007#2
Got my period, and totally deflated and lost all pains now Sad
anyway, been using the bb macjine-it's heloed me keep some of the swelling, only used it total of 30 min in the past 2 days. have hickeys on my boobs, might as well get used to them.
miss the tingles tho..
added fenogreek to my plan,

AM
Fenugreek (610MG) x 2= 1220MG

PM
Fenugreek (610MG) x 2= 1220MG

Total = 2440MG

miss the tingles, maybe if i massage more often...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 21, 2007#3
Quote:I just posted my program on the forum, so now I can finally put it on here too...

Stats
now swollen to 35" (waiting to see if i lose this after my period next week)fingers crossed!

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

I have been on these for about 1 month (was on Dong quai and EPO for much longer just because).
But, it's hard for me to say how much growth b/c i'm about to get my period next week. But I have a lot more fullness than before-and finally can't feel my ribs beneath my boobs. I'll see how much of this stays next week...

Just got BB machine today, hurts like hell. waiting for my silicone sheet to arrive to help with pain. Used it today for 10 min, the again for another 10 min. Had to keep letting air in-suction was way too much for me! don't know how the other girls did it...
Mom was here so I had to take a break for 5 days from BB. Still was taking herbs, but no massags either. Was relieved that after the swelling went away from the BB( iknew it would) that I wasdn't all saggy. But I should have taken a pic, cause i was definitely back to my smallest size. Used the machine last night, had swelling, but definitely not as much as before my break. Excited to get swelling again, not excited for the hickie marks tho Sad
Got a couple 34c bras from target (pretty cheap ones, but cute), I can wear them, but super psyched to see how they fill out after swelling. Gonna take a before pic now actually.

reading posts about blossom's soap, considering it, since i read that girls are gaining weight from pm creme! waiting to see the results from other girls, also much too broke to consider it yet.

been breaking out again, think due to stress (mom), and smoking again Sad only one a day, but still, gotta quit all over again!
Measurements
across: 34.5 -started at 34,
was up to 36 after swelling last week-gonna work my way up again+

cant weigh myself cause the scale is bust, think i must have gained weight from mom's visit,
gonna go for a run

okay took some pics, don't know how good they are, but at least i have them!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 23, 2007#4
Quote:I just posted my program on the forum, so now I can finally put it on here too...

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Forgot to mention-
my last period was awful! had terrible PMS, irratble and edgy, then also had the worst cramps to boot! had to use heating pad and didn't go out with andrew to the movies. I had a bad day that day altogether so maybe that contributed.
It did only last a few days thankfully, hoping the vitex will start working. i upped my dose to taking it 2 x a day, this was on the lable but i didn't realize.
Also ordered vitex pills, plan on taking them with the liquid-not sure how much yet.
My swelling is coming back from using the machine, also been massaging for 20 min before the machine, have to keep up with that!
Was discouraged cause girl from other forumn stopped using BB and going back to brava. She sid her growth was minimal and her boobs turned red Sad
i think she is just bummed, she's been at it for 3 cycles. I really like the swelling, and i have the time now for the machine, so i'm keeping at it.
Also ordered the soup Smile i think i'll loke it...will post later. it may come today, the girl selling it lives in laguna, only a couple hours away..

xoxox
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 27, 2007#5

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Not growing much, gotta stay patient!
Dropped Sam-e and Saw Palmetto.
Upped Fenugreek and Vitex to 3 x a day.

Been considering other options, not sure yet.
either BO-a lttle scary
perfect curves or wonder up-both are expensive.
would be worth it if it worked...

anyway, added the soap-smells nice, but hasn't done anything yet-i should try to do it 2 x aa week.
want to get progesterone cream and inc it in my massage.

i think the vitex is starting to help with my pms, too soon to tell totally yet..

so happy i dropped the SO-remember! it makes you feel heavy and sluggish!

oops, i meant 2 x a day with the soap! also, try using a heating pad after the massage-girls having better relults with heat..

Changed things up, getting good results. I am in my luteal phase, but really feeling good about it.
Added Progesterone cream-totally freaked me out cause I thought it gave me terrible anxiety, and a yeast infection. But, nope all in my head. I'm glad I stuck with it, I think it will help with PMS, and my boobs look nicer and more firm after the massage+
They are growing+++

AM
Stopped taking SAMe
Added an AM dose of Vitex and 2 caps of Fenugreek, 1 EPO, 1 Vit E

Afternoon
Stopped Saw Palmetto
taking an afternoon does of Vitex with 2 caps of Fenugreek

late afternoon
the regulars
plus damania in my vitex liquid
also got vitex caps, gonna take 2/day

have to figure out what the mgs I added are
increased Vitex and Fenugreek, but I don't think more than is advised

Also, the soap is nice, I get a nice little massage in the shower and tingles, my boobs are really sore, and very meaty these days, hope they stick around!

Under bust: 29.5"
Across: 35" keep gowing baby!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 30, 2007#8

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

I want to remember this stuff when I have money to experiment:
Magnesium
DIM
Chinese herbs I have marked in bookmarks

I am eating a lot of protein rich foods and trying to include a protein shake each day. Also, been trying the ACV diet, don't mind the vinegar cause i love that stuff.

all is good.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 05, 2007#9

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Got my period yesterday and I still am at 35" around the bust, and still feeling fullness and tingles, is this the start??? Woooohooo!
Hope so. Also got a job offer yesterday, will be a very tought position, hope it won't stress the boobs out! But now maybe I can afford some more products! Have to head to an interview in Irvine now, will do a little research on things I'd like to purchase when I get back....oh my gosh-is unemployment over? do I have boobs? wow, things are looking up Smile
Edit
Dislike

Sara

Unread postApr 10, 2007#10

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

It's day 5 of my cycle and I am still at 35" acoss, I can't believe that. But they are sort of droopy, doing some excersices-hoping they fill up!
Terrible PMS tho, even after my I got my period, which is usually when I am good. Don't know if I can stand myself like that if it continues. It has been a really stressful time for me and my honey, so maybe that has to do wih it. I will lower my intake of fenugreek a little, and hope it gets better. I think it is too much estrogen. I rodered a bunch of stuf last week, silly. Now I think I shouldn't take so much. Maybe try one pill of each herb, just take it easy, continue with the saop and massageing.

I can't handle beng too emotional when i start my new job, have to be level headed. It will be a very tough position with very long hours. If I can't handle there isn't any more chance for me in LA, and I'll have to move back to Philly. This is my yes or no time, and I have to give it a serious shot. I need to gie my honey a break, he is so stressed! It's time for me to pay off debt and get on my feet again. The boobs are great, but they are taking a back seat. That's cool with me. I'll keep on it tho, and updating here. It's nice to have a journal, haven't had one in soooo long!
Cool.

Gosh, I must have been high when I wrote my last update. I am really happy that they are growing and i ain't giving up! I have cut back down to 2 x a day fr the fenugreek and the vitex and feeling good about it.
i am hoping i'll get some more swelling tis next luteal phase-excited to see how big thy get and hoping some of the swelling sticks around again Smile
i ordered the wrong collagen Sad it's bovine instead of marine and i couldn't get ahold of the cmpany to cancel.
guess i'll give it a shot. it makes me sort of consider bo. sounds like girls are having success without many side effects, but i'm still a little weary. the dne pharm kind is so cheap tho! and it would be nice to have a simple program..

we'll see. i am not spending anymore money on this for at least a month, i should have a good ole stock of herbs when i get home. will see waht my next swelling phase is like, then go from there.

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Sarabell239

Unread postApr 20, 2007#12

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

wow, the new job is kicking my butt. don't have time for much else these days, up at 6, commute for an hour, work from 9-7, drive back home, exhausted. just checked over the forumn for the first time in over a week, i missed it a lot. interested in the grwyours programn. was gonna sign up for the free trial, but i don't habe the time honestly and don't need the pressure. i am lucky to even get a decent massage in. started stinging nette and collagen (bovine collagen) it smeels! also gelatin. stilll steady at 35". may have stalled cause of stree. i am really curious to see how this next luteal phase goes.
what kind of swellling will i get?
this is my 3rd cycle on vitex, what will that be like?
i hope my pms is lax, i am worried because of allthe herbs. eventhough i am on the vitex, i think i have really thrown stuff out of balance.
please please please let me not have pms freak out time.
my new job was killing me early this week. now i feel like i may be getting more prepared, but it is scary and i miss my freedom. i need to get out of debt, so i can have real freedom++

phew, it was nice to come on here tonight, good night+
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 22, 2007#13

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

My first day
I really like what I am learning so far. I think this is something I can keep up with and add to my routine. even if i can't get the 2 sessions in, I'll do a nice one at night, and extra good ones on the weekend.
Here are my beginning stats:

Band Measure 29 inch
At Nipples 35 inch
At 1 1/2 inch 33.8 inch
At 3 inches 34.5 inch
Collar Bone to centre 7 inch
Chest below breast to centre 3 inch

Edit
Dislike

annieboobs

Unread postApr 23, 2007#14

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Welcome ,Hopefully we grow those boobies together.Smile
Edit
Dislike

Sarabell239

Unread postApr 29, 2007#15

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Just checking what day on my cycle i am. can't wait to get my period-been really emotional. my pms has changed, i still get really irritable mid-cycle, but now what is worse is how emotional i get right before. i broke down at work on friday-ugh! that place is not right for me, 10 hour days with no windows is terrible for me. updated my resume and sending out again.
anyway, GY is cool. definitely don't have the time i'd like to put into it, but i am amazed with the fullness i am getting. that is all i ever really wanted in the first place. i know some is luteal swelling, so i will see what happans in a week or so. but GY is working for many girls on here, i believe when i do have the time to put into it, i can be happy with the results. i hope the news is good for the long term as well.
my GABA calm has given up on me! sleeping poorly again for the past 3 nights. i need to sleep good tonight-i might double up. Hope it doesn't make me groggy!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 02, 2007#16

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Tottaly lost tendrness in my breats. guess it was my cycle all along and not so much GY. I have to massage a lot more tha I am to get results.
anyway, kept the 1/2' so far. still at 35.5 around
34.5 at 1.5"above
34" at 3" above
coolar bone to nip: 7
bottom up to nip: 3.25

ok, off to bed....hope i grow overnight! lol, well you never know!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2308958]annieboobs

Unread postMay 02, 2007#17

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Hey U, how have u been.........
Sending a booby fairy ur way to sprinkle some
booby dust on ur boobies. They might just grow overnight afterall. Smile
XOXO

I thought/think I have hot a stall, but I just measured at close to 36". I know a lot of it is swelling from my cycle and GY-but it gives me hope anyway. And usually when I swell so much, my under measurement jumps from 29 to 30". But not this time-so that is nice,
I have been eating a lot of junk at my new job, and if I keep it up I will gain all the weight I lost. I have to be way more strict, and I really need to start packing lunch too. After paying all my bills/debt I really can't afford to waste my money on much.
That will really make me fine tune my NBE. I really want to find something other than the indiv herbs. I think I need a boost somehow by changing my system. I am a bit worried about doing a cleanse tho. I don't want to lose what I have, and also I don't want to shock my system now by taking away all ther herbs. Anyway, I will figure it out. But this is what I have been considering, either BO. Which would mean I would have to stop with the phytoestrogens. And I love my fenugreek. I hope my would stay plump with out it! BO is also very estrogen based tho, so maybe it would still be cool.
Or wonderup or Nauture day, have to figure out which would be better suited for me. Depending on my hormones, and the sucess rate of the girls who are similar to me and getting results. Have to do a bit of research here.
But, I am still unsure. I have a bout 2-3 weeks left of herbs. I will finish those off definitely before i make the change, and then 1-2 weeks of cleansing. It will go fast. Dude, there is a guy on my porch right now. they are painting our building, and that is cool. but they should not be on my porch. i am getting pissed.
okay, stop venting and go for a run.

wow, i like to go on and on here.

ok, bye.

Hi sara, just wanted to tell u . Good luck in whatever u choose , i see ur looking into Wu. I'm restarting my WU as well,but at a lower dose. Wow ur at 36" that's wonderful what i would not do to be at 36". LOl. I'm happy for u.

Here to be in good health and booby growth.
XXXSmile Ann

Oh wow, you are on Wonderup. cool. How do you like it?

I was gonna try it cause I ran out of a few of the herbs I take-but I ended up re stocking instead.
Wonderup would be a new comittment, and I still don't know much about it. I also would want to take a break before trying something new.

Do you think it's good? Is it very estrognic?

I have swollen to 36". it is bizarre. but i have gained weight too. i started a new job about a month ago, and sitting at a desk gives me the munchies! trying to control it. but i am psyched that some of the weight went to the boobs. we'll see how much sticks around tho!

okay, starting to babble, time for bed+

good nit Smile

Day 2 on my cycle and I already dropped 1/2"! well, i enjoyed them while i had them, oh well...

AWWWWWW!!! Hey sweetie. so sorry u lost ur some of ur lovely lady lumps. I know how it feels,
About the WU this my 2nd try at it. The 1st time i gained weight on it took a while to lose it . well i'm just taking 2pills a day, just becoz i had 1 bottle left and i don't want to throw it away. I think it's estrogenic. It as fennel and fenugreek the main herbs fo breast growth.
I think single herbs are better coz u can choose the dose that u find works for u. Just my opinon though. Then again i hate swollowing alot of pilss that's the reason why i had opted to a commercial pill.

I know u will do what u feel is right for u.

Will chat more ,tomarrow going in the town to run some errands.

Talk to u soon
XX
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Sarabell239

Unread postJun 03, 2007#24

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Hey annie+
I have stuck at 35.5 and I am at day 8 of my cycle so that is cool. it's funny tho, i have grown since i have started-but it is so hard to tell!
anyway, just updating.

sending smiles!
Edit
Dislike

annieboobs

Unread postJun 05, 2007#25

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

hey Sara, fruit cake seems like u are doing well. If u decide to tyr WU i have seal bottle i could send it to u. I stop taking my herbs coz i've been getting lots of headache. so just let me know .ok.

Take care and lots of booby love to u.
Edit
Dislike

Sarabell239

Unread postJun 06, 2007#26

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Annie, you are such a sweetheart always and forever!
i will let you know, i am cool with the herbs for now.

sorry to hear you get a headache from them. there are many girls who have really bad reactions to the herbs.
at least there are other ways. it is probabley better not to mess with your hormones with the herbs anyways.
hope you are doing good lovely+++
Edit
Dislike

Sara

Unread postJun 15, 2007#27

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

so, still at 36", don't think i'll grow much more. thinking about stopping, already cut down to 2 x a day for all herbs.
will keep at it till i finish my herbs. maybe stop, maybe try bo. think i just want to chill for the summer and maybe pick up again in the fall or something....who knows.
Edit
Dislike

annieboobs

Unread postJul 12, 2007#28

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Hey there sara, How r u these days. I haven't been on the board for a while now. I had a funeral in the family and was busy and emotionally stressed to the point that i lost some weight. My daughter Dad died from gun shot wound. for weeks i was so emotionally drained . My daughter is 9yrs, so u can imagine all the question i had to answer to ,i had to be strong for her and not let her see me broken down. Things are a little better now , even though my daughter was going through losing her dad, she still manager to get frist place in her End of term exams in her class. I'm so proud of her.Her dad died one week before her exams. Life goes on .I hope u don't mind me sharing with u.

About the Wu no prob, i still have it won't be uing it so whenever and if u want it.

I had stop BE for a while now., still haven't done the cleanse i wanted to do. I've been so busy. I want to start BE sometime next month after i finished with my colon cleanse program. I'm looking into PM ,but don't know which one to use. I just want something to work for me. Smile I'm at this NBE for awhile time for me to get some result. Not giving up though.

I hope all is well with u.

Miss u lots.
Ann
Edit
Dislike

Sara

Unread postJul 21, 2007#29

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Annie love+
I just posted on your page, sending you all my love sweets++

I have taken a break from the herbs, been doing a milk thistle cleanse.
On day 5 of my cycle, still at 29" under, holding at 36.5" overbust, but definately lost some fullness when I stopped the herbs.
Got my DNE BO, and plan on starting maybe even tonight.
along with L'tryosine and Kelp. Plan on getting DIM also, I think it may be good to handle any exsess estrogen from the BO.
starting a new job on Monday, hope the BO headaches aren't a problem.
Bummed about leaving all my friends and amazing people at me last job. But the new is a good opportunity for me, just have to rise to the challenge and go with it.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2308958]annieboobs

Unread postJul 22, 2007#30

Stats

AM
EFA (1200 MG) x 1
Mulitvitamin x 1
B-12/Folic/B-6 x 1

PM
Hi+
GABA (200 mg) x 1 =200MG

Hey sweetie, thanks for the love. It means alot to me. I've missed u so much.
i think BO is a good choice i was thinking of it as well. I gonna order some tonight. I want to do a clense as well ,i have lots of milk thistle in my cupboard, coz i still haven't received my colon cleanse. Its in Miami at my fiance's house.

Congrast on the new job, Hope all goes well. I'm sure u'll find new friends ,coz ur a doll and a wonderful person+++.

As for the BO, let me know how it goes for u. I think it will work for ya though. Also how much tablets are in the DNE BO bottle? Will one bottle last a month? Wanna know how much to order for atleast six months worth ,coz i don't want to run out.

So happy to hear from u, thinking of u.
All to best to u Sweetie.
Love Ann.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon