Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lazy girls program

Sep 13, 2006#1
Right 1stly i have tried NBE-Previously with Mirifem for about 3months-with no real results.also using st Ives cream

I Have been on my new NBE since around 8th August 2006.
My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old
I am a 34A with a bit of room in the cup, My left breast is my biggest/right breast is the tinyer of the 2
I have cut back on caffine-1cup per day now
I am still smoking,and drinking as i always did.
I have cut back on cola, but still drinking other fizzy pop.
This is because i am weak and cannot give up my habits.

What im doing:
I am taking Wonder Up.(i decided to increase my dose gradually)
To begin with i was taking 2 pills per day
around 3 weeks later i uped the dose to 4 pills a day
I am curently taking 5 and will be increasing to 6 pills per day next week.

My Boobie batter:
Each day i massage with Coco butter mixed with borage oil cream, and some times mix with the last bit of Mirifem cream.-I do this 5 minuits in a morning and at least 10minuits at night.
This week i added Gingsing(1 per day)

Excersises:
My dad is a sports physio and he recomened some excersises that are already on the bords so i hold a pillow in both hands and rock backwards-Nothing more than this because i am phyiscally alergic to any excersise lol

Results so far:
Im very impressed, my boobs are definatly firmer, and plumped up (meaty is the best word),and weigh alot more and have definatly grown in width, rather than out.
My mum, even said the other day you are looking bigger (she actually said i don't want to sound like a perv but look at the size of em)lol
My bloke has also comented on the increase in size.

Future plans:
I am going to add saw palentta and fenugreek after i have increased the dose to 6 pills and have been on 6 pills for 2 weeks
I am also going to add evening primrose capsules to my Boobie Batter

I will be adding my Photo's when i finally get the guts lol
Keep you posted
gingerD
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postSep 15, 2006#2
This week since adding gingsing, for some reason my boobs are very warm, (just a note to myself)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 18, 2006#3
Quote:Right 1stly i have tried NBE-Previously with Mirifem for about 3months-with no real results.also using st Ives cream

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old
I am a 34A with a bit of room in the cup, My left breast is my biggest/right breast is the tinyer of the 2

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:
Each day i massage with Coco butter mixed with borage oil cream, and some times mix with the last bit of Mirifem cream.-I do this 5 minuits in a morning and at least 10minuits at night.

Excersises:
My dad is a sports physio and he recomened some excersises that are already on the bords so i hold a pillow in both hands and rock backwards-Nothing more than this because i am phyiscally alergic to any excersise lol

Results so far:
Im very impressed, my boobs are definatly firmer, and plumped up (meaty is the best word),and weigh alot more and have definatly grown in width, rather than out.
My mum, even said the other day you are looking bigger (she actually said i don't want to sound like a perv but look at the size of em)lol

Future plans:
I am going to add saw palentta and fenugreek after i have increased the dose to 6 pills and have been on 6 pills for 2 weeks

Keep you posted
gingerD
Today is 18/9/06, and after recieving a few critizisms regarding my habbits i have not given up for my NBE i have quit the coffee, and have not had 1 can of Cocca cola since friday, if i have not died i will up date on if this has helped my program.

I have noticed also that i have put weight on in areas i do not want, so diet is looming GGGrrr.
Any tips on combating the weight gain will be appreciated.

Good news also, i have baught my usual 34A Panache Atlantis Bra, which usually has a gap in, and there is no space left where there used to be, this can only be a positive sign of growth.
Yep i know i am not very scientific.

I am now up to 6 WU pills per day
1 X gingsing
Massage is still borage oil cream and coco butter 5min am 10-15 min pm will be adding evening primrose poil when it arrives

Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 19, 2006#4
Quote:Right 1stly i have tried NBE-Previously with Mirifem for about 3months-with no real results.also using st Ives cream

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
I have been looking into different essential oils, to add to my boobie batter.

I have read that orange blossom oil is good for rebuilding /reguvinating cells.not sure wether to add this or not

I am using borage oil cream & coco butter upto today.

I have just got my 100% evening primrose oil & i am waiting for my fennel oil to arrive-This oil is renound for oestrogen properties so i thaught i would combine these as well as the other creams.

i am still undesisive about saw polentta and fenugreek,Most evidence supports this to be good for male prostate/uranary stuff.
Others on the forum have told me other wise but still looking into this.

Oh and today i am getting pains in my little boobie!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 26, 2006#5

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
Well today is 26/9/06
This weekend i 4 got to take my WU-And had quite abit of pain in my breasts on Monday, i have begun taking noral amount again and pain has reduced, but i feel like the top of my rib cag-just below my neck, aches.

I have continued with my WU And contiued with my Bobbiebatter,which now consists of Borage oil cream last bit of mirifen, 100%EPO &Coco butter,

Massage deffo working, pills must be as my boobs definatly look wider and fit better in my bra
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 03, 2006#6

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
03/10/06-
Right well im a bit negged out at the moment i seem to have balloned in weight, however big meaty boobies are appearing.
I am going to take some fat burning diet pills t combat my weight, and start some keep fit classes.
I have decided not to reduce my eating habbits ,as i don't really eat excessivly or anything and knowing me i will eat pretty much nothing and end up with a concave chest and loose all my lovely boobie fat.
I was concidering stopping the WU pills and continuing soley with massage, to try and get the weight off but im a bit affraid as i don't want the boobies to go although i know some girls have achieved boobs with massage on its own.

*Routine*
Stopped with the gingsing-as i ran out
Still massaging well and ading fennel oil wehn it arrives, if anything im massaging more 10min am, maybe 15 pm
Still taking WU sperodically through out the day
Still no Coffee or cola
Given up beer for wine
Will add my messurments soon

**Feelings of growth**
My Boobs are basically like big hard rocks-i swear they look like a boob job (more so after massage), as they really are plumping out at the top where they never did before-im not saying i have gone up a whole cup size but its defintaly working.
My boobs are tender, and i am finding the massage technique where you move your fat forward hurts alot, but i am continuing through the pain.
I often get throbbing feelings around the top of my chest and shooting pains occasionally through my nipple and arms-a bit like stitch
I do find i keep playing with them (not in a rude sence, )But squeezing them together and looking in the mirror and sticking my chest out.

*Thaughts*
Concidering Brava-Not sure on this it seems expensive but cheeper than bj
I think as herbs &massage are working i could see more results quicker etc but checked out brava forum and not many people r reporting results

7/10/06
Well my fennel oil arrived today just as i run out of borage oi cream.So my boobie batter at the moment stands at:
2 table spoons of EPO 11 Drops of fennel oil & 3 big squirts of Coco butter cream.
(will be adding the borage oil cream again when some more arrives)
Desided to leave the Brava alone based upon some really good advice essecially from TMS81 and a tv show caled my little boobs and i-God it turns your ife upside down.

Decided not to diet but i have started some fitness classses-This way i should keep the boobs but tone up everywere else

I have weakened today and i have had 2 cans of cocoa cola

Results upto now-Wel not 2 much to report since last post but again my boobs are very full looking and wider and the pain has gone at the moment-untill i start to massage grrrr
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 16, 2006#8

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
16/10/06
Well this last week i have been taking less WU, and i have alittle more pain than usual, still massaging and results seem to be the same.

i am running low trying to make it last.
I am going to change my coco butter this week

So results are:
The same as last week no extra growth noticed but still looking bigger than the start.

I have taken up excersise classes including tybo I have heard i shoudnt really doing cardio whilst NBE ing however i have definatly put weight on and rather than dieting i feel this will help, also the moves seem to do light stretching to the breasts
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 16, 2006#9

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
Right-Just baught some more borage oil handlily mixed with oilve oil and vitamin e.

Bobbie batter will now be:
100%EPO, Borage oil, Virgin Oliveoil ,vitamin E,Cocoa butter,Fennel Oil
(any tips on any thing else to add?)
I was thinking of adding some mirifen as i have it in capsules, left over from my 1st atempt at NBE could just rub it in-But im not sure if this will go against WU-advice appreciated
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 24, 2006#10

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
24/10/06
Well since last post im only on 2 wonder up per day, but doing plenty of massage
I have added some mirifen powder to my boobie batter now as well.

I am waiting on more WU arriving so will be upping my dose again once i get it.

*Results so far*
Still the same full ness and same grwoth at present, at least they havent gone down.-if not alittle fuller

Will be back doing full program once items finally arrive

*Full program*-once items arrive
WU- Starting back at 4 per day
After 1 week will up to 6 per day again
going to add borage pills & EPO pills
*Boobie batter*
Fennel oil, borage oil, olive oil,100%EPO,vitimin E,mirifen capsules, cocoa butter.

6/11/06

*Progress report*
Very promising, boobs looking very round, full and wider than before, no acurate messurments,again because im lazy.
But its like when your loosing weight its negetive weighing yourself all the time, may as well use my bra as a guide, just like weight i use my jeans-I am bulging out of my denium atlantis which is great

*Boobie batter*
Finally got all my little goodies in the post,Made a lovely mix with:Cocoa butter cream,coconut oil cream,100%epo,Borage oil,VitiminE,fennel oil and oliveoil and used the powder out of wonder up tub and 1 capsule of mirifen.
(Theres quite alot in it now)

*Massage*
Well what im doing now is smearing loads of cream on, letting it soak in while i do hair make up etc.Now i have noticed it doesn't matter how much you put on it will keep saoking in.
Next smear some more on,do massage.-Just found out off Jelly we have been massaging the wrong way round, so tonight will be massaging in then down-Makes more sence if thread is read
Then once rubbed in apply alittle more, before putting bra on-when its nearly soaked in.
I have been missing my night time massage becuase im lazy &still doing excersise classes

*Pills &suplements*
1x 1000MG of Borage oil= omega 6 and 9 taken in the morning-Did have a reaction to this very hot!!!i was sweating for days good advice from some one thank you
6 x WU per day am dinner and pm

*Pains/tingles*
Well i don't really get tingles havent had any since i started, i did get shooting pains under arms and through the boob
I get aches, and occasional throbbing, under my arms, and around the breast.
Its very achey and somtimes uncomfortable during massage-But hey no pain no gain right.

*photo's*
I have taken a few photos, but its not accurate because of the position with camera,if some one else was to take photo it would be better, so iv deleted them ,darnt ask my bloke as they will be going on the net-im abit dubious about this as well,so you will just have to take my word, and im no lier.

Update soon
Edit
Dislike

gingerD

Unread postNov 15, 2006#12

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
15/11/06

Well the weight and bloating thing nearly tipped me off the edge this week i seem to be balloning by the day.
Posted a thread got loads of handy advice
Saw mi dad he sugested it could be wind-lol

Did pallates and my god the gas is going after 1 session so im back to my happyself

One thing i have discovered is our breast are like sponges-it don't matter howe much batter you put on it soaks in.

So now i leave it on till its soaked in then apply more and do massage
Then apply more let it soak in then apply bra

RESULTS

Well, this weekend i looked at them and thaught maybe the WU pills are making me see things wider-Lol
I just thaught maybe they are the same size as before.

Well as of today i know how much bigger they are, they are loads bigger, hanging out of my bra and the lot.

I swear they are bigger i can't get over iyt they move when i walk and they are so much heavier.

What i can't work out is is it the massage and pills or i only one factor working?

UPDATE
I am going to add collagen to my routine
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2342069]gingerD

Unread postNov 16, 2006#13

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
this is for Faith-

EPO-Boots super drug(any pharacy)-Now i don't eat the pills i use the oil out of them -also new age shops

Coco butter-palmers is available any were from asda to boots to pound shops

Fennel oil-I got mine from ebay-But you can get from any hippy shop/new age/herbalist-e.g holland and barrett

Borage oil-Got this from ebay but again you can buy in capusle form and squeese the stuff out-Holland and barrett/vortex-Where everyone gets WU from-The good thinq aout the ebay one is it was mixed with vitamin E and olivoil already

Coconut oil-I got this from savers-a cheap shop like superdrug it was about a quid
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 04, 2006#14

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
4/12/06
Well im going to change my program, based upon reaseach iv been doing

*So what i have changed already and why*
iv began using shea butter-because iv struggled getting pure coca butter and because i have read the benefits-there are loads
i have a hudge 250gram tub,it looks like it will last for ages

*What i am going to change and why*
i am going to add collagen to my program, in massage and capsule form-i found a product also col-eazes it contains-350 mgs of Collagen 50 mgs of Vitamin C
90mgs of Evening Primrose Oil 90 mgs of Omega Oil-all very good in NBE
i also want to buy collagen in bigger mg for internal and massage made from fish not animal.
This is because i think it will help imensly in NBE-although i dont know of any one taking it to know if it works.
Also i will be adding geletine-this iis fat free and tigerlilly has had good results with chiken feet but i need a substitute for chicken

*Results before change*
well, i hav not increased since last time i reported growth,i think this is becasue i have reduced the massaeg-im just really bizi and have been missing my night time one-but im back on it now.

*Results since iv changed*
I think the shea butter is fab it has really plumbed them up and i have only just been doiung it about 2 days!!!!-I also use my other 2 previous batters mixed in with it.
I have also stopoeed taking WU and borage at weekends-as i get more pains on a monday when i havent taken them

My weight problem is in hand now-iv lost 1 pound this week, eating well, excersising alot and the bloating has gone down, i baught some colon clense-like good laxatives made of all natural ingrdients and i really feel pilates is working a treat.

I am also looking back into my essential oils-as fennel mells grose-i stink all the time so if i add some nicer smelling essential oils that do benefisial stuff in NBE it will help.

I go on hoilday on 22nd of December so hopfully results will improve from now
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 13, 2006#15

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
MY MAIN REASON FOR BEING HERE
just thaught it would be worth sharing

Well i was booked in for my boob job on 13th Feb this year-i did the reasurch went to see over 5 "top surgeons" asked all the right questions,looked on internet,asked people who had had them done,but found in every case that what i had thaught would happen wouldn't.
the 1st place,i met the surgeon and a girl with achne and size E boobs.-we were in a sort of conference office,i could not believe it when she just got them out-asked me if i would like to feel them-i was stunned,she then continued to explain it was the best thing she ever did,only she wished she had gone bigger.(n i mention the achne as she kept picking them n blood was on her face-yuk)
i asked about the pain-Oh i was terrible they dragged me into the bed,i was ripping the things out of my arm and everything i was screaming i didn't want to do it-if i can take it you can.
"Its very imotional after everyone is crying"
I was then ushered into a room with an italian surgeon-he had a gold rolex, flash suit posh shoes you know the sort of look-he then wanted me to take my top off, i just thaught this just doesn't seem right-he then touched them, and i have to be honerst i felt vialated and uncofortable.
After this the 1st girl rang me repetitivly wanting to book me in, asked if was happy with everything-No love you have put me off is what iwanted to say-i just said id changed my mind-but she kept ringing to see if id changed my mind

This continued with 2 other companies, all using the same conference centre.

The next place-which were the only ones who asked a few of the questions i would have expected how i felt,if i knew this was the right dessisions did i realise the pain involved (gave me a speical pain chart thing) asked if my doctor knewetc, i was happy only they were double the price of every were else over £6000-had they have been cheeper maybe id have them in now

I then went to another place,the woman i saw was very smart answered my questions showed me a cut in half implant and was quite quick to produce a book to book me in-i had been there less than an hour.
we need to get you booked in other wise you wont have your day secured-at this stage i was yet to see the surgeon.
when i saw the surgeon he gave me a sports bra, and began shoving silicone into them and asking which i prefered, i said i was unsure-he said i should hurry up and make my mind up-i had been in the room 10 minuits-how could i decide that, somthing that would affect me for ever.
Any way-i was determinded to get them done, and as i had recieved dier service from all,i just thaught this was what to expect.+This what i had always wanted wasn't it?
What to be treated like meat

I said i would like to go interest free-i was told before any credit aplication can be done i had to give them £500 deposit-I said no i don't, they then told me "i don't think you understand how finance works do you, you have to give us the money."Now this really got me!!!-I explained very sternly that infact dear i know considerably more about finance than she did-(i work in home improvements and dayly imput finance applications."and a deposit would not be needed and would not be given untill the aplication had been done.
when i had passed the finance i was bombarded with phone calls, demanding my depoist other wise i would loose my date.i told them were to go-that i wouldnt be forced or bullied into the opp-they said i was twisting what they were saying and trying to do for me!!!!!and they kept ringing,stressing
what really got me is not once had i said i wanted it doing quickly-the date was not ever 3 weeks from 1st conceltation,

In my mind i would see a doctor, a surgeon,a councler,have my own nurse,and from 1st appoinment to having procedure would take 6 months or so-t make sure you were doing it for the right reasons-Nothing of the sort-Look now its nearly a year latter and its the thing im against most-so i wssn't ready and they were willing to put me, my health and mental state at risk all for a couple of grand
since looking into implants i am also bombarded with special 15%off ofers, and junk mail on a daily basic-its just not right

Now the thing about me is the more im pushed the more i will dig my heels in-thank god im like this-because after a while i thaght **** you your not having any money -they were treating me like i was buying home improvement product-not a life changing sergical operation.
I was well upset by my treatment,devestated that they had put me off so badly from doing what id wanted for so many years,now its a phobia,i will not do it.

i was very depressed trying to cope with having to have small breats 4eva till i stumbled upon this fourm and i havent looked back since-**** them and their wierd money grabbing ways,id rather spend £1000's doing what im doing now, with the care advice and experiences from you guys.
somthing thats priceless and worth more than anything said by any of theese leading cosmetic surgery places.
and just to make things better i have grown, not loads, but iv grown and loads in confidence, iv been bra less a couple of times, only to the sun beds etc but its a step-im alot more confident in looking at them, touching them,wearing lower cut tops, and its nice to know there are a buch of people all in your position, feeling, wanting same things as me.

Well, arnt i the negative one!!!!!

***Been off WU n massage since 20th Dec 2007***
Lost the bloat-YES!!
Think im loosing abit of weight
lost the plumpness Sad
not been to my dance n excersise class -lazy girl

****When to start back-that is the question****
Well i do want to get back at it but im not sure wether to try new nbe products or stick with WU,i think im going to start again on the 1st of Feb,but reaserch and as as many questions to get a good base start and tweak if nessasary.

****Possible new program*****
Lower dose of WU pos 4 per day 2 am 2 pm-or disregard and go on st ives after good results from others
Angus castus X1
Collagen x 1-i just have this feeling =it will be good 4 skin anyway
1 x borage-Not sure yet
Massage
Shea butter possibly st ives or mifien again ac liquid-still not sure DEFFO not fennel its grose drop of fenugreek?
U see im very undisisive

***massaging***
At pres only shea butter 2 x per day

Will update when made a desision

Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 02, 2007#17

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
NEW PROGRAM (SECOND ATTEPMT)
Since being on my break iv been massageing x2 with collagen vit E and shea butter-im very pleased with plumpage and more defined roundess to breasts
and iv been taking 6 collagen pills for 2 weeks i think

Right,i made a dessision.
The plan
*Herbs & Pills*
week 1-3
1 x400mg angus castus-hopfuly grow boobies
6 x Collagen -to help increase bodies natural collagen
2x Lecithin and vinegar capsule-to keep the weight down

*Massage*
X2 daily for at least 15min
collagen-leave to soak in
collagen and vit E massage abit and let soak in
Shea butter and collagen for thorough masssage

Will update in 2 weeks
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 19, 2007#18

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
19/2/07
So iv been taking AC x1 per day since last post
Also taking 1 WU x 1 per day
Taking 3 x collagen per day
Massage=
Collagen gel
Shea buuter
Borage oil

*Results Up to now*
Very pleased with weight of breasts seem much heavier
When i lean forward i also look much bigger and i can grab quite alot more fat thean before
Although i feel like they look slightly smaller than before,i think this is because the breast is becoming denser-(i hope this is the case)

*what to do next*
Will be vamping the AC up as from tomorow
So will be taking AC X 2
WU X1
and collagen x3

Just feel i can tweek this some how, will update when i know what else im doing.

+ Must reserch molocular absorbsion + im going back into my il theroy and see what else to mix.

Up to know happy over all, i know its going to take time, and my breasts are changing shape with the massage-Thumbs up this week
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 05, 2007#19

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
Results-
Pleased at pres, defitnatly plumper, less room in bra, rounder and heavier boobs.

What im taking
2 X AC
1 X WU
3 X Collagen pills
1 or 2 cups of Feiyan diet tea-this is excellent for the bloat and weight gain.
Massage- 1 x 10min + daily
3/4 Squirts of collagen sbc gel soak in and light massage
borage/vit E/Olive oil and shea butter
2 squirts collagen left to soak

What i will be doing in the next couple of weeks
uping to 3 x AC
1 X WU-till gone
3X Collagen pills
1 X Borage

New thaughts
Thinking of going down the essential oils route, will be adding to "boobie batter" when iv decided what stuff to use
also want to add more teas into my routine-i want chastburry tea-and pos make my own with various herbs

Will update again soon.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 01, 2007#20

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
So, iv been on AC for ages now, i feel sice changing to liquid,i really have noticed a difference in my moods,but sadley no real growth etc in the boobie department.

Corent things taking:
Collagen x 3
AC x 2ml=1000ml
Vit C x 1

Massage-very little lately been very buisy.

Results upto today=
Well, they look abit bigger than at the begiging, stil nicley rounded.and believe it or not my stretch marks from b4 look alittle more prominant than b4-i only noticed it today.

Iv added 1ml fenugreek liquid to my routine today, so still 2 early to tell if it has helped

Iv also baught a nbe drink which i will start in the ext few weeks.

This grow yours thing-
Well after watching the video's im sure i will be doing it-
May be not exactly the same -for example i simply do not have 30 min in a morning to complete stated excerises but i think il give it a go-any milk or liquid and thats it-that freaks me out big time.o i will update once i ahve begun.

So still in a 34A, buldging out slightly at times, and i deffintaly think my breasts are much heavier than at the begingin.

Will keep you posted GD

Ok, so iv just been on a break for 2 weeks.
No pills no creams no nothing.

And i know iv shrunk back to normal, what ever was there is gone.

Today my breast actives arrived and i have taken 2 pills
The cream looks good so massage will comence again from tonight.

Will keep you posted GD.

Also cut down drinking, just the smoking now, which i am trying to deal with
Lost abit of weight so happy at pres.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 06, 2007#22

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
6/8/07

As per my threads iv been having ideas regarding PM and herbs, its niggled at me for some time so iv thaught stuffit get on with it.

Now i do feel actives may have given me a tiny boost but as others have said to me expensive for a weak product.

So i purchased PM today, im going to take it alone for 2 weeks get into my system then add herbs, still reserching which herbs to take along side it.

**ROUTINE TO START**
Collagen x 3 upping to 6 when i can afford
Vit C x1
PM as per bottle
and then see what happens 2 weeks later

**Weight**
-Going down slowly, iv stopped excersisng again i just cant be arsed, but i am really trying with my diet.
Plenty of fruit, salads and a peice of meat.
I ususally don't eat all day till i get home and eat around 7.00pm i know im staring my body and then i eat a bloody meat and potatoe pie with chips etc so im sure now im trying i will be healthyer all round.

**Massage**
I need a good kick up the arse iv done very little massage for ages, i did massage with the BA cream but not sure of any effects, i did like the ingredients though
Iv massaged with just shea butter for a couple of days, getting my lotions and potions together for proper massages againSmile
**GY**
Didnt do it, but i am feeling the lobes whilst masaging , so will let u knowSmile

**Peice of mind**
Im ok generally at present, happy and quite confident, went bikini shopping and didnt cry which was a bonusSmile
Very happy with family life and completly in love with the DBF, he has always said it doesnt bother him, i went thrugh a stage recently when i felt unsexy but i do again now and im al over him like a rash.
also boobs are plumper after sex
Was thinking about the semen jelly but its taking things 2 far right now-lol
keep you posted GD
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 15, 2007#23

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
Right i have no idea why, but i have bigger breasts, they are bigger wider and heavier,iv thaught it for a few days now.
so i took pictures and i think its obvious!!!!

Cant be the PM only been on it 2 days
so may be the actives had somthing to do with it???
Not sure, we shall C
any way, i have also began to massage again, believe it or not with out cream.
I do not want to think the plumpage is because of the creams.
i think you can get a deeper, needing action - the cream, and you spend longer concentrationg on the areas, as a posed to hands slipping on wards-girls who have been at it some time will know what i mean

Any way im taking (This is only 2 days into it)

3 X Collagen
1 x vit C
2 x PM
1 x EPO
Avery happy GD

Yahooooooooo Please let me be a 34B by xmas
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 01, 2009#24

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
decided to give it 1 last shot,
still deciding on the program im thinking i may go for a suction devise a i have never tried 1 before, only think worrying me is the rashing alot of people are reporting.
il update once i have the answersSmile

STATS

Since beginning NBE all those years ago my weight has fluctuated but i think im about 8.5 stones
Bra=34A with big gap in it, deffo not as full as wen i massaged, and any growth reported has gone since stopping NBE
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 09, 2009#25

My Stats:
Im 4 foot 11"
I am 23years old

What im doing:

My Boobie batter:

Excersises:

Results so far:

Future plans:

Keep you posted
gingerD
Ok so my new program is:

Noogleberry 15-20 min in a morning
1-1.5 hours in the evening and trying to get more in when possible

i am going to buy some more PM cream or Mirifen this week to use instead of the moisturizer
im not going to over complicate things no herbs for me for a while

I have been pumping for 5 days and already i am impressed by how quick i have filled the 1st small cups

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon