Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

jellyboob's programme

Apr 11, 2006#1
stats height 5/5 non smoker/still love coffee !!! dont drink much, married have 2 daughters in menopause. booby stats..under bust 32'' on bust 34'' size 34A (wisssshlist 34D)praogramme started 27/3/2006 i took 1 fenugreek cap(1000) ,i saw palmetto,160,plus 1/2 teaspoon fennel three times a day alternatevitamin E with epo once a day booby massage cocoa butter with vitamin E 3 times a day
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postApr 11, 2006#2
MEASURED AFTER 10 DAYS I/4'' GROWTH FROM BASE OF CREASE OF BREAST TO NIPPLE ALSO 1/4'' AROUND BUST
Edit
Dislike

Anonymous

Unread postMay 01, 2006#3
Quote:stats height 5/5 non smoker/still love coffee !!! dont drink much, married have 2 daughters in menopause. booby stats..under bust 32'' on bust 34'' size 34A (wisssshlist 34D)praogramme started 27/3/2006 i took 1 fenugreek cap(1000) ,i saw palmetto,160,plus 1/2 teaspoon fennel three times a day alternatevitamin E with epo once a day booby massage cocoa butter with vitamin E 3 times a day
took saw palmetto 2x a day,fenugreek in pwder form 1/4 teaspoon fennel power form 1/4 teaspoon both in honey and lots of different teas dong quai, licorice,hops after 3 weeks posted pics 1/4" growtharound boobs plus 1/4" growth from base of crease to nipple. am doing 2 massages every day with pure cocoa butter +vitamin E plus added a herbal tincture made with fennel,fenugreek,wild yam and saw palmetto, boobs look fuller.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2255076]jellyboobs

Unread postMay 17, 2006#4
Quote:stats height 5/5 non smoker/still love coffee !!! dont drink much, married have 2 daughters in menopause. booby stats..under bust 32'' on bust 34'' size 34A (wisssshlist 34D)praogramme started 27/3/2006 i took 1 fenugreek cap(1000) ,i saw palmetto,160,plus 1/2 teaspoon fennel three times a day alternatevitamin E with epo once a day booby massage cocoa butter with vitamin E 3 times a day
The massages are making my breasts to soft so im not massaging to hard now. still do cocoa butter.am now taking HERBAL ENHANCER BY MOUNTAIN TOP HERBS =1180 mg saw palmetto,120mg damiana,60mg dong quai,45mg blessed thistle,45mg dandelion,11155mg senna + traces of rasberry leaf and cammomile. also take fennel and fenugreek and amino acids and protien and teas.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 18, 2006#5
I now measure 35 1/2" so 1 1/2" bigger in 2 weeks in through menopause so I guess thats good.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 18, 2006#6
Ok Ive been taking gaba, 1/3 of a teaspoon for about 5 weeks and i think its kick started me again, I eat porridge with fennel,fenugreek and dongquai with soy milk for breaky every day, and ive just started taking gelatine powder as well .still taking extracts and rubbing them int o the boobs and the herbal enhance. havent measured, I have to give all the old 32B's i had to my daughters as my boobs have kind of got spreading volume and they look squished together in those bras, I started wearing 34A when i started nbe and bought a cheap bra that fitted correctly, that bra lasted 2 weeks then I changed to a 34B for a few weeks and now im a 34C so another lot of bras going to my kids again !!! ok now this sounds impressive right well when you look at me you can see more fullness but it doesnt look like wow your boobs have grown its weird, but when i pick them up in my hands they are a lot bigger and the bras cant lie right ???its like ive grown an expanse of boob rather than growth forwards. My husband says you dont need implants keep up with your routine and youll get to D cup (I WISH) I actually bought a D cup and the width of underwire is now right for me but i still have some growing to do. i think i post photos of me in my bra then my grwth can be seen easier.

I jumped to aphrodites forum and joined fengshuei and others in incorperating booby food as well as herbs. taking gelatine 3 teaspoons a day as well as eating papaya and avocado, yum, Im now a 32D so a D cup is great. my goaaal to be 34D about 1/2 a cup to go for that one.my boobs are still sore though so they must still be growing i hope.

I stopped taking herbs some months ago and i have retained all my D cup growth and I'm very happy and grateful to all at this forum !!!!!!!!! when i was taking herbs it would be before breakefast and before bed jelly.

Hi,

I was looking over the Natural Breast Enhancement Forum and read about your program. Congratulations on your success! I hope this doesn't sound to forward or imposing, but I was curious if you could provide some more details about your program (where you purchased your products from, your regimin, etc.). I know that different programs work for different women, however, I'd appreciate your insight/advice, if it's not too much trouble.

Thank you,
Mickey

started on nov 11th o6, reason: to fill the very top area of my breasts and change from 32D up too 34D, (just need to fill very top of bra. 2nd reason just to see how far i can grow on herbs !!!!!!! 3 times a day :1 cap red clover 350mgs, 1 wild yam tablet extract equ 3gms 2 caps fennel size 00,1 cap epo 1000mgs, 1 cap hops,size 00,1 cap sawpalmetto 160mgs (extract). morning and evening i dessertspoon of mega oil, 1teaspoon of pollen, 1 desertspoon of soy leicethen. 1 biotin tablet.

I have tingles frequently and aches inbreast and underarm area, more roundness in breasts, no noted increase in size yet but my boobs look good. so good progress will stay on this routine for 1 more month.

I take 1 cap size 00 of barley grass 3 times a day.

well Ive changed i of my fellel caps to 1/2 fennel and 1/2 fenugreek just to introduce it into my system. put on a little weight .breasts noticibly aching /tingling and slightly fuller now it takes much longer to see a result than when i started the program but something must be happening for all these tingles. just a little bit more to grow.

ok good program ! have grown 1/2" around bust and 1/2" from base to nipple and boobs are much heaver bra filling out better, slightly more on upper pole which is great. Im sure the oil im taking is making a difference !Im making capsules like crazy here but saving money and growing boob so its all good !

bother I ran out of wild yam and gant find any in shops so bought a mix of wild yam and chastetree berry but doesnt feel as strong !!!! have asked the knowledge from the board as to what to replace wild yam with. so will update program soon. am massaging with mega oil and ylang ylang. had to take a menpause pill for a bit with black cohosh and tingles went sown.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 22, 2006#20
as of yesterday I replaced saw palmetto with nettle root and I feel like im going to get my period which is weird as i thought Id been through menopause !!!! my boobs are painful inside which is also different so we'll see what happens I have grown 1?2 an inch from the base of breast to nipple, circumference is the same as before. Im taking a wild yam with vitex in it supplement to replace the old wild yam I was taking

I lost weight and i want to bring back my boobs, i'm 36 B and I want a 36 C at the most.
That's an amazing growth from a short period.
so you did not take any real conceptives?
Also, can you update your picture file, if its too much then its okay if you don't. I just want to have some motivation becasue going from a A to a D makes me wonder if its possible.

Thanks greatly appreicated
~Jessica
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon