Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HDChick - White-American 40 yrs old 136pds 34B (loose) CopyCat LILMAMA40's

Oct 16, 2007#1
First off thank you NBE this has been truly EYE-POPPING! I am a "Firmed" Believer
as I enter my 3 week today and already see and feel results. Husband is very pleased and
we work this together, so I have my biggest fans right hand!

Bit of me,
Biker and Flat - My Goal is to wear a sexy black leather halter while riding my Harley and look good not ridiculous.

What else do you want to know? I appreciate any feed-back here on my program - I don't mind "clogging it up" so feel free to post me here or email johnsonsplacecheyenne@yahoo.com

Nursed boy then girl then had twins and nursed them too. Had rice in my boobies that I thought was normal but after 1 week of massage they are totally gone. Blockages- I later learned. I had a terrible time during my "blosseming" years with a big move from FL to CO and my Mother was totally stressed and you know what rolls downhill. I now learn this is probably what affected my "Growth" besides the poor diet, lack of sleep and partying -way to young!

Now- I adjust my boobs A LOT keeping my bra band tight in order to Re-Train Boobie Fat Tissues under the bra band, under arms and out my back. All this time bra-less and I could have been at least training them! I tell you shove it in upside down
and hold the bra cup in place while you put whatever you have into the cup. It really
gives you nice lift and catches all those excess boobie fatty tissue's that wondered off and are doing their own thing- grab them and show them where you want them with your massages too - to skinny for this? Go gain some weight - for years I had AA then I had 4 kids and to many nice family dinner's and a lot of beer and they grew to a almost B but excess fat here and there too.

Sept 20th 2007
Weight 136 (no food AM)
Ribs 32 (snug)
Breast 34.5 (36A gives me nothing upfront- 34B- Cup is loose but snug band)
UnderArm 35 (just above nip line)
Right 2 (crease below boob to center of nip- actually I didn't have a crease
maybe a slight faint wrinkle!)
Left 2.5 (crease is noted \ wow didn't know they were un-even)

I want to be sure I do not gain weight in other areas so took other measurements
Legs together
Hips/Butt 37
Underwear 34
Belly 34.5 (okay slow down on the beer - noted* changed to Red Wine for now on)
Waiste 31 (ever wonder why they named it waiste?) I love to have a 29 and no belly
Inner Thighs 21 and Biceps are 11

I hardly smoke - maybe 3 per week no Birth control - cut that off when they came out
2 atta time :-)
Also, I just googled HDChick and found there are many of us- Please note the only other Forum
I am on is Classroom at the Coop - A Chicken Forum - Not the "Nasty" HDChicks out there!!
and I do not have a MySpace either.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postOct 16, 2007#2
Waiting to really start the program.
Bought a fresh jar of fennel seeds 3-5 of these every day or so. They do taiste exactly like black licorice and I've read they were often used as a boost of energy and as breath mints.

Massaging and Good Bra's is my focus this week. 2 or 3 per day, really sore and note
in my intro I had lots of blockages, rice like bumps- they were gone by day 3! Did I mention sore?
I do use a heat pad at night, it turns off after 1 hour.

I can not stess how nice it is to have a good bra that is snug (not to tight) around the band with full support as in underwire that goes up the arm pit, a Demi bra is what I use, also purchased on ebay. My boobies do not fill the B cup but I sure can stuff a lot in there. Go upside down, hold your cup with your thumb in the arm-pit and two fingers at the rib cage and hold the cup while you reach in with left hand and pull from behind pit- towards your back and place in cup - remember you are also holding the cup down, now pull boobie up to also catch the fatties along your rib cage. Pay attention to where your nip is and point in direction you'd like to have it.
Repeat other side. This will give you a nice lift and RE-TRAIN fat cells you have and are going to grow :-)

Ordered:
New Bra's
Sample of PM- $12.00 http://anbes.com/
EveGen- natural breast formula - ebay $9.95 - has all the right ingredients in the right order starting with this and see how my body adjusts to the new herbs.
Natural Progesterone Cream - Take The Hormone Balance Test http://www.johnleemd.com/
Elation Therapy on Ebay 4 oz samples for $9.99 - After using these I may switch to Dr. Lee's. Elation was the brand he suggested before producing his own- or so it states. I have no proof and I am not promoting one over the other.

Round up- Lots of massage with Baby Oil Jell - Lavender, rice bumps gone on day 3, sore and swollen
eating fennel seeds is fun. I have no idea how many I should eat so I keep it at 3-4 almost daily.

Day 4 Ovulation was very painful - it always hurts but pain was increased! Used heat and IB pro's
told husband not to touch me- very tender boobs and ovaries.

comments are appreciated~
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 16, 2007#3
Quote:First off thank you NBE this has been truly EYE-POPPING! I am a "Firmed" Believer
as I enter my 3 week today and already see and feel results. Husband is very pleased and

Bit of me,
Biker and Flat - My Goal is to wear a sexy black leather halter while riding my Harley and look good not ridiculous.

What else do you want to know? I appreciate any feed-back here on my program - I don't mind "clogging it up" so feel free to post me here or email johnsonsplacecheyenne@yahoo.com

Nursed boy then girl then had twins and nursed them too. Had rice in my boobies that I thought was normal but after 1 week of massage they are totally gone. Blockages- I later learned. I had a terrible time during my "blosseming" years with a big move from FL to CO and my Mother was totally stressed and you know what rolls downhill. I now learn this is probably what affected my "Growth" besides the poor diet, lack of sleep and partying -way to young!

Now- I adjust my boobs A LOT keeping my bra band tight in order to Re-Train Boobie Fat Tissues under the bra band, under arms and out my back. All this time bra-less and I could have been at least training them! I tell you shove it in upside down
and hold the bra cup in place while you put whatever you have into the cup. It really
gives you nice lift and catches all those excess boobie fatty tissue's that wondered off and are doing their own thing- grab them and show them where you want them with your massages too - to skinny for this? Go gain some weight - for years I had AA then I had 4 kids and to many nice family dinner's and a lot of beer and they grew to a almost B but excess fat here and there too.

Sept 20th 2007
Weight 136 (no food AM)
Ribs 32 (snug)

I want to be sure I do not gain weight in other areas so took other measurements
Legs together
Hips/Butt 37
Underwear 34
Waiste 31 (ever wonder why they named it waiste?) I love to have a 29 and no belly

I hardly smoke - maybe 3 per week no Birth control - cut that off when they came out
Also, I just googled HDChick and found there are many of us- Please note the only other Forum
I am on is Classroom at the Coop - A Chicken Forum - Not the "Nasty" HDChicks out there!!
Started on EveGen 1 a day
Fennel Seeds- 3 or AM and Eve -daily

Cut back to 1 Coffee and drinking lots of water and milk
and for fun times drinking Red Wine (instead of beer- loose the belly fat)

Had Several Headaches Noted and some bad body aches and boobs are sore, sore
and heavy. I can hardly believe this but I measure 1/2 inch difference.
Talk about swollen, this can't be right!

Ditch day with the some other girls that ride meant neglet on massages
pills and fennel- Feel better, no headache - may have needed a "day break"

No Soda or Beer for a week!

Round Up- 1/2 inch gained, right boob has slight crease!- swollen and sore, aches and pains
in legs and arm pit area- stabbing, keep massaging at least 2 times and adjust adjust adjust
those bust
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 16, 2007#4
Quote:First off thank you NBE this has been truly EYE-POPPING! I am a "Firmed" Believer

Bit of me,

Sept 20th 2007
Weight 136 (no food AM)
Ribs 32 (snug)

Legs together
Hips/Butt 37
Underwear 34

Weight- 136 ( No Change )
Hips Butt 37 ( No Change )
Belly 34.5 ( No Change )
Waiste 31 ( MINUS - 1 inch)
Inner Thigh 20.5 ( MINUS - 1/2 inch)
Rib Cage 31 ( MINUS - 1 inch)
BREAST 35 ( PLUS + 1/2 inch)
Above Breast 35 ( No Change )
Both Measure 2.5 ( PLUS + 1/2 inch Left Only) Crease Very Noticed on Both - WOW!
Bicep R 11.5 ( PLUS + 1/2 inch and SORE from massages. I must be doing Left Boob More- *Noted
Bicep L 11 ( No Change )

Up'd the dosage of EveGen to 2 most days and 3 when I remember
(never been great at taking pills)

Fennel seeds 6-8 everyday or so split AM and EVE usually during cooking

Using the Shiatsu Ultra by Homedics (Neck Massager) to help with massages as I do have a very bad neck and my arms and hands just hurt to much, I suffer with cronic pain. This feels really great and I am getting a longer nicer massage from this than I would otherwise because even my hands are hurting. A boob fits rather nicely in there and you get massaged on opposite sides! It's circular too and pressure is up to you on how much you press into it. I really like it!

PM Arrived On Oct 9th- that didn't take long- not starting - reading more on it first.

Period Arrived On Oct 10- Horrible- Aweful bad cramps and night leg cramps and Very Heavy - Unusual!! Cut back on EG and Fennel and Boobs OMG they hurt so bad I could die- no massage - swollen up- prob that extra gain noted above. Start Daily Multi Vitiam- * Noted
I read that with some women immediate relief can be felt in using the PC Cream and it arrived so I used a dab during mensis day 1 and I am not positive but I believe it may have reduced the headache and cramps and so I was able to get through the day almost as normal. Day 2 & 3 over emotional- this is horrible- I feel aweful! - no pills or massage but a dab of PC brought some relief. Day 4 it's all over- very Unusual - Mine is at least 5 days and sometimes 7! Weird~

Day 5 No Sign of Mensis- measured again at 35.5! ( PLUS + 1/2 inch ) I can not believe this
I thought it would be gone from no pills or massage - maybe that PC Cream is Magic!
They are bigger, I am at disbelief, thinking I am measuring wrong or something. Took Another Picture
and will post. The thing is I have no before nude shot. I was to embarrassed.

Hubby is having a blast :-) very helpful with massages!

Round Up: Terrible Period but Shorter! Bigger Boobs but unbelievable! Shiatsu Ultra feels good!

comments are appreciated~

Week 4 is just starting so I may add to this if I find the time later this week
otherwise, next post will be in a week. Feel free to email me or comment right here :-)

Weight 136
Breast 35.25 ( Maintaining 35! that's PLUS + 1/2 inch - goes up and down from 35 to 35.5)

Added:
Multivitamin for Women it's also states & Mineral Dietary Supplement
Started the PM Oil and Serum - smells nice, notice tingeling today - 3rd application.
Yogurt with Pomegranate - eat the seeds and all.

Stabbing pains in pit area- I work those glands a bunch because I have boobie fat
there in the wrong place, so I push it toward the nip and tuck it in the bra- and point my nip to straight ahead -retraining. I lost 1 inch band width so now I can wear the *34* B- I was suppose to be in a 36 but that was to big and left me flat like a flap jack with a cherry in the middle.
That inch, it's really gone-I keep looking for it- I know I measured right as rib measure is easy. I believe some of it's in my boobs, I think it was those untrained cells I keep telling you about :-)

Continue'd:
Fennel seeds - anywhere from 3 to 8 when I think about it!
EveGen upto 3 a day
2 massages AM and PM - the Shiatsu and Hands are both used often and for long time.
1 cup Coffee AM and I take my 2 AM pills (EveGen and MultiVit) around 10 because of the coffee in early AM.
No Beer Just Wine ( loosing fat because of that! )
Yogurt with Pomegranate - eat the seeds and all.

TIP: Buy 1 Natural LowFat Vanilla Flavored 32 oz and add seeds of 1 Pomagrante - that lasts me about a week and started that last week. Good and Yum Yum -Kids and Hubby don't touch food witch contains estrogens, they're afraid they'll grow boobs- tee hee

Round Up: Multivitamin, Started PM, Yogurt with Pomagrante, Boobs tingle often and I feel them jingle - while walking! It makes me add an extra bounce to my step -when no one is looking- hey it feels good!

Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 17, 2007#6

Bit of me,

Sept 20th 2007
Weight 136 (no food AM)
Ribs 32 (snug)

Legs together
Hips/Butt 37
Underwear 34

I don't sell it but maybe I should :-)

Maintaining an INCH of Growth and only in my 4 Week! I tell you Roundness is
what I am getting. Never before could I see boobie on the sides - how do you explain- just under the arm a bit of popping out and it's so ROUND all my boobs were under my nip before!

Here's the Ingredients:

Fenugreek Extract 219 MG'S
Saw Palmetto 168
Fennel Seed 162
L-Tyrosine 135
Mexican Wild Yam 96
Kelp Powder 90
Damiana 51
Dong Quai 48
Mother's Wort 48
Black cohosh Extract 45
Avena Sativa 42
Blessed Thistle 39
Humulus Lupulus 30

Plus I have lost 1 inch from
my waiste line & rib cage and
1/2 inch off inner thighs

Not Excercising! No Beer or Caffenine
and Cut Way back on Sugar intake.

Whatatrip! Happy Growing Gals

Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 01, 2007#7

Bit of me,

Sept 20th 2007
Weight 136 (no food AM)
Ribs 32 (snug)

Legs together
Hips/Butt 37
Underwear 34

Added Elation Therapy a Natural Progesterone Cream, on Week 5
side effects did include head and body aches.
4 Evegens every other day. This did not feel right to me, can't tell where the headaches
are coming from PC or EveGens plus, Sort of Nervous or To Tired.
Soy Milk - 1/2 cup everyday or so (not very good!)

Week 6 - back to 3 a day of EveGen
2 does of PC- I believe I only need one (1/4 tsp) To Much Energy- can't sleep!
Boobie Batter 1X AM- Sample (above) using this and stretching it out with Tea Tree Oil and hand lotion containing shea butter and aloe
2nd massage at night with same lotion and Lavender Baby Oil, Gel
Each Massage is about 10 mins or Longer - Especially, before bed.

Wt 136 ( No Change )
Boobs - 35.5 to almost 36! (1 full inch almost to 1.5 inches )
- They are going up and down- way bigger in the AM and I do have the growing pains 1 or two times a week, not everyday anymore. Starting to see some breast tissue in the middle! I am only bra-less now sometimes, wearing a nice soft not tight at all bra to bed. Hey - Don't want to loose any shaping :-)

Still munching Fennel seeds (6-8) and Eating the Yogurt and Pomegranate
almost everyday (1 cup or so).
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 24, 2008#8

Bit of me,

Sept 20th 2007
Weight 136 (no food AM)
Ribs 32 (snug)

Legs together
Hips/Butt 37
Underwear 34

Weight 137
Waiste 31
Belly 35
Hips/Butt 37
Ribs 32
Breast 36.5 and 37 During PMS! Geez! I used to get really excited about 35 during my cycle :-)
At least 1 fenugreek day (sometimes 2)
Progesterone Cream on day 11 until I start.
Good Demi Cup/Corset/Peek-a-Boo's (by the way the peek-a-boo's have great shaping!-If you haven't tried one- Do It.
Massage as well as Adjusting Constantly- really nothing to fancy, anymore it's habit to give the girls attention in the shower, before bed and during restroom breaks adjust them into their places- no big deal

and I do wear a demi cup bra (wire from arm pit to high center clevage) I have a hard time finding them but they really to the trick as I had No Clevage at all before like I said I wear a bra to bed all the time (may come off ya know but I usually put it back on after he's asleep! lol) and I keep it fairly tight around that band (34) Trust me you will either sew your bra bands tighter yourself as they stretch- out or throw them out rapidly, needs to be snug! I always go upside down and swipe from each rib cage upward and pull the underarm fat in there too and place the cup down while my hand is still holding anything I can grab :-)
I think that is where my boobs came from - reshaping - because I barely had anything so I hardly ever wore a bra and those fatty tissues were just wondering around to the pit and ribs with sports bra's, bad, bad! In the beginning I measured a very snug 32' now I am just under 31.75 and my pit and back area is no longer lost fatty tissue's -because it's all in the cup where it suppose to be!

Believe It :-)
Thanks everyone for all the information I recieved here! You girls are lookin good on the updates!!! I don't know if I will post another pic - never
really see what I see and feel - ya know?!

I made a mistake in my post- I measure now at 29.75 in the bra-band area - that's now (minus)1.25

taking up to 3 Fenugreek daily and massaging much more seriously!
Gearing up for bulk herb pill filling and tea drinking

More coming soon!

Breast Growth 36.5 and during PMS 37 solid!

For the last 6 mo's I have made my own pills but have been to busy to report here. We also lost Mamma who was living with us during her long battle with Alheimer's, she passed on Sept 1st.

Saw Palmetto: I use mostly during PMS and Mensus as it is a good source of energy because it is a stimulant and will decrease mood swings, headaches as it increases blood flow to all areas of the body including breast and uhhh other sexual organs too

I also use Daminia, I stumbled on this stuff in "Evegen" see above
and noticed my 'sexual energy' was way up and did some research-

making my own pills for the last 6-7 months buying bulk-I have a pill filler that's pretty cool- makes 30? at a time. putting 3/4 fenugreek and 1/4 daminia in one set of capsules and 1/4 Saw Palmetto and 3/4 fenugreek in another and trade off according to where I am at in my cycle, I've gotten pretty good at knowing when to switch it up too.

Saw Palmetto and Daminia Used in tea it's good for colds, sinutitus and also any urinary problems as it's used for "flushing" ie: cleans your pipes...

By the way I am growing again! I really picked up the pace and here is the new schedule:

AM
yoga stretching 10 min
glass of water and 3 fenugreek with daminia 1st half of cycle, 1 womens multi-vitimin, PC cream small dab applied 2x daily from day 11/12 to start of mensus, I have a shorter cycle (22 days) than most and it's helped increase to 28 days!
Shower massage 5-10 mins using baby oil gel with lavender
1 cup of Soy Milk, 1 cup of Coffee, Toast with Honey usually or a bannana and peanut butter
(do you know eating bannana's reduces PMS especially if eatin the week of??
Lunch: B-12 vitimin complex, collegin, fenugreek (either daminia or saw palmetto)

Mid Day: Drink various tea's after work and may fit in a 10 minute massage- tea: sometimes daminia with a little ginger or fennel or dandelion and red clover- mixed in orange spice by Stash with soy milk. By the way I am on my feet all day at JCPenney's so this may explain why I don't gain weight even though I hardly ever actually exercise.

Dinner: fenugreek, 1 cup of soy milk,
Bed: may take another fenugreek and always massage and keep warm.

I took photo's last week and having trouble with my digital camera cord.

I posted my updated picture today. I am noticing the difference in using the daminia and Soy. I feel good!

xxxooo

I quit smoking over 2 weeks ago by hypnosis! It's going really good ( I mean I am done! ) and I know this will boost my program

eating or drinking in tea's - this is min amounts -sometimes I have more
fennel 1/2 tsp day
daminia 1 tsp day
ginger 1/4 tsp day
barley grass 1 tsp day

fenugreek 3 00 caps a day (500 mg each)
saw palmetto 1 00 cap a day when PMS/mensus starts to completion
red clover tea or eaten also used during PMS/mensus

Progesterone Cream from day 12- to start of mensus

B-12 1 x day
Womens Vitimin 1 x day

Soy Milk 1 cup AM 1 cup at Snack after work and 1 cup before bed also adding small amounts to any tea's made.

massage am 10 mins
massage pm 30 mins
heat pad at bed time - bra to bed about 1/2 and 1/2 now

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2718145]SaggyNymph

Unread postDec 04, 2008#13

Bit of me,

Sept 20th 2007
Weight 136 (no food AM)
Ribs 32 (snug)

Legs together
Hips/Butt 37
Underwear 34

Congratulations on your 1 year photo! You look fantastic. Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 08, 2008#14

Bit of me,

Sept 20th 2007
Weight 136 (no food AM)
Ribs 32 (snug)

Legs together
Hips/Butt 37
Underwear 34

Oh thank you so much for the compliment on my progress! The first positive feedback feels soooo good!!!
I am still off the fenugreek! I traded it for goat's rue and never started it up again. The only possible different MIGHT be that fenugreek aids in prolactin production and goat's rue doesn't. I have been stimulating my nipples a lot with my massage to help keep the prolactin up without the fenugreek.

Love,
Christine
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 21, 2008#15

Bit of me,

Sept 20th 2007
Weight 136 (no food AM)
Ribs 32 (snug)

Legs together
Hips/Butt 37
Underwear 34

hey you Smile
I just got your post. I have been inconsistent over the past few weeks, but I have a very good idea that goat's rue is very similar to fenugreek. The only difference I have read is that it does not stimulate prolactin in the same way, which I believe is okay when there is a good amount of massage (including nipples). If you're sick of fenugreek I say go for the goat's rue!

love,
christine

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon