Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lorelii's Program

Apr 19, 2007#1
Loreli's Program
March 11 2007 at 6:43 AM Loreli (Login Biarritz)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

I have been reading this board for a few months so I started to join up and contribute!

I started my NBE on March 5, 2007 (6 days ago).
It's so confusing as to herbs to take, so I decided to just go with trial and error.
My stats are: age 21, about 50 kilos. Live in Melbourne, Australia. 10A bra (think that's a 34A in European sizes?), don't smoke, however like the occasional drink and daily coffee (will try and cut down).

So my daily program is:
1640 mg Wild Yam (2 x 410mg tabs twice daily)
2000 mg Fenugreek (1 x 1000 mg tabs twice daily)
2200mg Saw Palmetto (2 x 550mg tabs twice daily)
Massage with lavender oil 5 mins x twice daily.

I keep a container of fennel seeds in my car so I try and eat them to and from work.
Thinking of adding Vitex to routine seeing as though I have 2 bottles that I bought when i was first researching forum.

I'm currently on Birth Control (Estelle/Diane) but thinking of stopping as I have read about it hindering progess and I also don't want to risk getting pregnant.
I decided to massage with Lavendar Oil after reading this article:
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/ ... ekey=79274

No growth as yet, but it's early days.

Loreli x

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Anonymous
(Login Biarritz) Re: Loreli's Program March 13 2007, 10:35 AM

Added 1000mg of Vitex into my routine today, so my current routine is:

1000mg Vitex (1 x 1000mg tab in the morning)

Have been massaging more with Palmer's Coco Butter Oil.. it's not the cream but the oil which has Coco Butter, Vitamin E and Soyabean Oil.
Ordered Femagis cream from Ebay last night so will use that when it arrives.

Decided I'm going to stop taking birth control. Won't take one tonight.

Loreli
(Login Biarritz) Re: Loreli's Program March 21 2007, 1:32 PM

Femagis arrived today, so will start using that tonight. I have a feeling i'm not massaging right, i kind of just do anything i think resembles a massage... will have to start massaging in front of the computer to copy the massage diagrams!
I added Liquorice Root into my routine today, so routine is as follows...

850mg Liquorice Root (1 x 425mg twice daily)

Loreli
(Login Biarritz) Re: Loreli's Program March 23 2007, 2:47 PM

Bought some protein powder today, so am going to start adding protein shakes into my routine.

If anyone reads this please feel free to give input/advice on my routine, somedays i think i have no idea what i'm doing and i'm getting nowhere. Advice/ideas appreciated :-)

Loreli
(Login Biarritz) Re: Loreli's Program March 27 2007, 11:01 AM

I have upped my dosage of Licorice, therefore my current routine is:

1640 mg Wild Yam (2 x 410mg tabs twice daily morn and night)
1700mg Liquorice Root (2 x 425mg twice daily)

I have been slacking off with massage. Because i work all day it's hard to fit 2 massages in so i think i will just do a long 20 minute masssage at night.
I've been alternating between Femagis cream and Palmer's Coco Butter Cream with Vitamin E, Collagen and Elastin for massage.

No tingles/growth as yet, though it hasn't even been a month. i'm determined to make this thing work.

i'm looking to add borage oil into my routine, but am having trouble finding it in health food stores.

Anonymous
(Login Biarritz) Re: Loreli's Program April 10 2007, 12:12 PM

Have made some changes to my routine the last few weeks. New routine looks like this:

Dropped the Wild Yam, added Borage Oil and Blessed Thistle.

1200mg Blessed Thistle (2 x 300mg tabs twice daily)
2000mg Borage Oil (1 x 1000 mg tabs twice daily)
2000mg Fenugreek (1 x 1000 mg tabs twice daily)

At the moment i'm taking tablets morning and night but thinking of upping dosages of blessed thistle, licorice and fenugreek. So will take each of those at noon as well.
Have also added a multi-vitamin. My skin has been so good at the moment, it feels lovely and soft and nagging pimples have gone. I've been on the same routine for about a month, with the recent add of borage and swapping wild yam for blessed thistle so i'm thinking it might be the borage oil.

Am going to buy some spearmint tea tomorrow as i really think i have excess androgens.

No growth as yet... but it's only just been over a month... i'm hanging in there...

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postApr 19, 2007#2
I had to sign up again as i tried to change my email address on here, as it is an email i no longer use, but it wouldn't let me!

I posted my program so far above.

I decided i am no longer going to continue that program, i am going to start Wonderup which i ordered last night. I figure it has almost all the ingredients i'm taking anyway, it probably works out cheaper and it saves me from having to swallow 30 tablets a day.

Tomorrow i am going to make a lotion from Palmer's and all the left over herbs from my routine above.

Damn it, forgot to name my routine!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 02, 2007#3
Quote:Loreli's Program

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

I have been reading this board for a few months so I started to join up and contribute!

It's so confusing as to herbs to take, so I decided to just go with trial and error.
My stats are: age 21, about 50 kilos. Live in Melbourne, Australia. 10A bra (think that's a 34A in European sizes?), don't smoke, however like the occasional drink and daily coffee (will try and cut down).

So my daily program is:

I keep a container of fennel seeds in my car so I try and eat them to and from work.
Thinking of adding Vitex to routine seeing as though I have 2 bottles that I bought when i was first researching forum.

I'm currently on Birth Control (Estelle/Diane) but thinking of stopping as I have read about it hindering progess and I also don't want to risk getting pregnant.

Loreli x

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Anonymous

Have been massaging more with Palmer's Coco Butter Oil.. it's not the cream but the oil which has Coco Butter, Vitamin E and Soyabean Oil.

Loreli

Femagis arrived today, so will start using that tonight. I have a feeling i'm not massaging right, i kind of just do anything i think resembles a massage... will have to start massaging in front of the computer to copy the massage diagrams!

Loreli

Bought some protein powder today, so am going to start adding protein shakes into my routine.

If anyone reads this please feel free to give input/advice on my routine, somedays i think i have no idea what i'm doing and i'm getting nowhere. Advice/ideas appreciated :-)

Loreli

I have been slacking off with massage. Because i work all day it's hard to fit 2 massages in so i think i will just do a long 20 minute masssage at night.
I've been alternating between Femagis cream and Palmer's Coco Butter Cream with Vitamin E, Collagen and Elastin for massage.

No tingles/growth as yet, though it hasn't even been a month. i'm determined to make this thing work.

i'm looking to add borage oil into my routine, but am having trouble finding it in health food stores.

Anonymous

Have made some changes to my routine the last few weeks. New routine looks like this:

At the moment i'm taking tablets morning and night but thinking of upping dosages of blessed thistle, licorice and fenugreek. So will take each of those at noon as well.
Have also added a multi-vitamin. My skin has been so good at the moment, it feels lovely and soft and nagging pimples have gone. I've been on the same routine for about a month, with the recent add of borage and swapping wild yam for blessed thistle so i'm thinking it might be the borage oil.

Am going to buy some spearmint tea tomorrow as i really think i have excess androgens.

No growth as yet... but it's only just been over a month... i'm hanging in there...

Started Wonderup and Grow Yours today. Did one Grow Yours massage last night but today will be the first day that i do the 2 massage sessions.

Will keep you posted with my results!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 22, 2007#4

Hi guys.

So my daily program is:

Loreli x

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Anonymous

Loreli

Loreli

Loreli

Anonymous

Just thought i'd do a quick update...

I'm on day 20 of Wonderup and Grow Yours (have not missed a day of WU but have missed 2 full days of GY and a few days have only done 1 massage session).
I don't have any growth as yet, even though my GY statistics tell me i've grown one inch, but i think that's me inserting the data wrong because they don't seem any bigger!
Yesterday GY told me i can move onto level 3, even though up until then i had been doing the exercises for Level 1 and obviously wasn't looking at the site properly because i missed the video for level 2! i've emailed Joseph about this so i'll see what he says.
I feel like i'm massaging hard enough but my boobs aren't sore at all, and i find this weird considering everyone else is complaining about sore breasts.

Have decided to add Saw Palmetto to my WU routine.

Will keep you updated on progress...

Loreli x

Just thought i would update for my own records...
So i'm on my third bottle of Wonderup, stopped doing GY around June 22nd. Started lactating and my boobs felt weird so thought i would stop. Plus I don't want to have to massage for the rest of my life. My boobs were starting to feel like mush.

I have just ordered another bottle of Wonderup, I thought I would give it 4 months to see any growth then i will stop and switch to St Herb PM. So far i haven't had any growth on Wonderup, no pain etc.
I'm massaging for about 10 - 15 mins each side with St Herb cream, once a day.
I am thinking about ordering the Bosom Beauty pump, just to give me a little bit of oomp. I don't expect it to make me grow but it will be good for those nights when i want a little bit extra.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 09, 2007#6

Hi guys.

So my daily program is:

Loreli x

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Anonymous

Loreli

Loreli

Loreli

Anonymous

Just thought I would add that for the last month and a half i have been taking a Saw Palmetto complex with my WU. It contains Saw Palmetto (1600mg), Pumpkin Seed Oil (500mg), Epilobium (250 mg), Lycopene (4mg), Zinc (7.5 mg), Magnesium (10mg) and Vit B6 (15mg). I take 2 of these a day and for the past 2 weeks have also added 2000mg Starflower Oil, 2000mg EPO and 2000mg Spirulina a day.
Today i ordered the Bosom Beauty breast pump. It cost me $500AU :S so i hope i've made the right decision. Even if it gives me temporary swelling so i can pump them up for nights out i will be happy. Guess i can always resell it anyway.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 21, 2007#7

Hi guys.

So my daily program is:

Loreli x

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Anonymous

Loreli

Loreli

Loreli

Anonymous

Got the Bosom Beauty pump in the mail today, used it for 10 mins today like instructed. Will let you know how i go with it. I don't have high hopes but i'm going to do this instead of massaging and even if they plump them up for a night i'll be happy.
I've been slacking with my program and haven't taken WU for 2 days. Oh well, figure it can't hurt too much. Will start back up again tomorrow. I'm waiting for my 4th bottle in the mail, and if i don't notice any changes (so far i haven't seen ANY and have been on it for 3 months) I am going to try something else.. most likey PM.
I'm going to make a doctor's appointment tomorrow and get a hormone test done as well as start Yasmin.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 10, 2007#8

Hi guys.

So my daily program is:

Loreli x

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Anonymous

Loreli

Loreli

Loreli

Anonymous

So I have been on Wonderup for the past 5 months. And NOTHING! I have to admit for the last month I have been slack, I'd miss days here and there, sometimes several at a time, and i got real slack with massage. But i haven't had one twinge, itch or ache. Well I still have half a bottle of WU left so I guess I've only been on it for 4 1/2 months.. I might use the rest of it to make into cream...
For the last 2 months I have been on Birth Control (Diane), and i thought that might make a difference but it hasn't.. (For the first 3 months I was taking Saw Palmetto but ditched this when I started taking Diane).
So for the next few weeks - a month i'm just going to detox and get the herbs out of my system. I want to try PM next but you can't take birth control on that, and as i have just started my birth control i don't want to muck my body around too much by stopping and starting it so I might try Natureday. I bought a 4 month BO package off a member from here, so i might think about doing that also.
I also have the Bosom Beauty machine but I haven't used that at all because the other week I noticed some faint stretch marks on my boobs and i thought these may have been attributed to the machine, even though i haven't used it much, i'm kinda scared to use it.. So i'm in 2 minds about selling it.
This NBE thing is so hard, I want a boob job more everyday :-(

Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 10, 2007#9

Hi guys.

So my daily program is:

Loreli x

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Anonymous

Loreli

Loreli

Loreli

Anonymous

Oh I thought I'd mention about my hormone test that I mentioned in a few posts above..
I got the results back and the doctor told me my thyroid was fine, but my growth hormone and prolactin are higher than normal. I guess this is better for NBE than worse..
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 04, 2007#10

Hi guys.

So my daily program is:

Loreli x

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Anonymous

Loreli

Loreli

Loreli

Anonymous

Well i haven't been on herbs for a good few months. I stopped Wonderup after 5 months of no growth, no nothing, and now I am about to start on Natureday. I ordered their 'Success'package today and will start as soon as it arrives.
Not sure whether to start out on 2 droppers like the instructions say, or 3 like Shell who had great results. I really hope this works for me...
Any advice is appreciated
x

So after having a few months break from Wonderup, I have started Natureday as of Wednesday 12th December. The first day I took 3 droppers (2 in morning and 1 at night) and the last 2 days I've only taken 2 droppers (2 in the morning) Amy said this is probably the best way to do it so I don't burn through it as quickly. If i don't feel it working i'm going to up it to 3.
Will update...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 19, 2007#14

Hi guys.

So my daily program is:

Loreli x

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Anonymous

Loreli

Loreli

Loreli

Anonymous

Have been on Natureday a week so far, no growth so far. The first day i took 3 droppers but have taken Amy's advice and just doing 2 droppers a day (morning). I'll see how it goes then might up it to 3. It's crazy how fast this stuff runs out..!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 05, 2008#15

Hi guys.

So my daily program is:

Loreli x

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Anonymous

Loreli

Loreli

Loreli

Anonymous

So here I am again.
I tried Natureday and got thru 2 vials, so was on it for about a month. Noticed no growth but I know I didn't give it long enough. I started it with good intentions but just didn't keep it up and was put off by ordering more because of how expensive it is and how fast it runs out.
So now in my third attempt at NBE I am trying St Herb. I ordered today from Deb off Ebay. I ordered the 3 bottles of pills and no cream, as I want to try dry massage. Started Tigerlily's massage last night so will do this for 20 - 30 mins everyday accompanied with the pills. I know some people on here have had success taking St Herb with no break, but I'm going to start with the 15 days on, 15 days off.
Maybe NBE will work for me this time...

Sigh.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon