High protein diet
Multi vitamin-mineral
Fish oil
Starflower oil
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJun 14, 2006#2
Today I have noticed a significant difference for the first time. My original posting was on 18 April which was the day I started Wonderup, which makes this my 58th day. I thought I saw a few signs and felt a few tingles before, but I thought some of what I was seeing was in my imagination and I didn't want to post anything until I was sure. Now on the 58th day I am sure and I can say Wonderup is working for me. I'm still taking the things listed in my original posting above. I don't take a protein supplement, but I eat a lot of high protein foods. The multi-vitamin, fish oil and borage oil, I take 1 a day of each. The Wonderup I take the usual recommended amount, and the Wonderup Cream and the Cocoa butter I use both twice a day, morning and evening.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 13, 2006#3
Quote:Wonderup
Wonderup Cream
Cocoa Butter
High protein diet
Multi vitamin-mineral
Fish oil
Starflower oil
I'm updating one month after my last post. I'm making steady progress and the results are noticeable. I'm massaging pretty intensively, so maybe that has made a positive contribution, using both wonderup cream and cocoa butter. I'm obviously not one of the quickest to get results, but to me that's a minor detail. I'm just happy that it's working for me and I'm just hoping that progress continues, and I'm continuing with the massages because I believe that encourages the process.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 08, 2006#4
Wonderup Cream
Cocoa Butter
High protein diet
Multi vitamin-mineral
Fish oil
Starflower oil
I started as an A cup and today I can declare without any doubt that I am a full B cup. It's taken almost 6 months but although my progress has been slow it's been steady. I haven't had the fluctuations that so many others have mentioned, it's just been steady, gradual progess all along. It's a good feeling to know that I fill a B cup so well now and to know I'm a 34B bra size sounds so much better than 34A.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 08, 2006#5
Wonderup Cream
Cocoa Butter
High protein diet
Multi vitamin-mineral
Fish oil
Starflower oil
I seem to be stalling or coming to a natural halt, I'm not sure which. I will have to consider whether I should add anything or do anything different to try and get going again. Still I have gained a fair amount since I started, so it's all been very worthwhile, even if my results are not as spectacular as some others.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 08, 2007#6
Wonderup Cream
Cocoa Butter
High protein diet
Multi vitamin-mineral
Fish oil
Starflower oil
It's exactly 3 months since I last updated. I haven't grown anymore since then. I gave up on the cocoa butter because I came to believe that wasn't doing anything for me. I continued with the Wonderup and took a higher amount than usual (took 8 tablets instead of 6). The extra amount didn't make any difference unfortunately. I think I will stop the Wonderup now. I may try something different, but I think I will have a break first. It's not so much taking all the tablets that I need a break from, but all the massaging, which for me has been a bit of a chore. Still it has all been worthwhile for me and I'm pleased with my results.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 30, 2007#7
Wonderup Cream
Cocoa Butter
High protein diet
Multi vitamin-mineral
Fish oil
Starflower oil
I've just realised it's a whole year now since I started, so I thought I'd post something as an update. I haven't grown in the last 5 months and I haven't even taken anything in the last 7 weeks, but at least I can report something positive, that I haven't lost any results in this time. Although I say it's a whole year, all the growth came in a 5 month priod, month 3 to month 7. I was considering taking Chasteberry as a lot of people were recommending that at one time, but now it seems more likely that it would cause breast shrinkage than breast growth, so that's put me off trying it. I don't know if there's anything which would make me grow more, but still I am satisfied with my growth so far. I'm reading about the massage techniques with interest and might do something of that kind if I do anything. It's interesting to see what others can achieve that way.

Well I've kept my growth for 10 weeks so far. Not very long I know but still encouraging. I'm toying with the idea of trying again, but in the meantime it's good to see that my results so far are stable.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 03, 2007#9
Wonderup Cream
Cocoa Butter
High protein diet
Multi vitamin-mineral
Fish oil
Starflower oil
I'm still toying with the idea of starting a new program, but in the meantime it's now 5 months since I stopped taking Wonderup and my results have lasted well so far. I have this maybe irrational thought in my head that some things might possibly do more harm than good and perhaps I should be satisfied with what I've got now. I don't want to start a massage technique for example and find that it's making my breasts mushy or anything of that kind. Oh and I'm really pleased that my results so far have lasted so well (OK I know that 5 months isn't very long, but I still find it very encouraging).
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 13, 2007#10
Wonderup Cream
Cocoa Butter
High protein diet
Multi vitamin-mineral
Fish oil
Starflower oil
Some information about me: I'm age 23 now, I'm 5'4", I think my starting weight was 7st 12 and now I'm 8st, my bust is now 33", my underbust is 28", I haven't been pregnant, I haven't had any symptoms of hormonal problems, I ate 100g of protein a day during my program and I drank plenty of water.

licialu
I was reading through your updates, and it sounds like WU did it's job for you. I am starting off with less than what you did...ugh. but reading your posts and seeing the last update picture you posted gives me hope. i know WU doesnt work the same for everyone, but i sure hope it works for me. will you be posting a current update picture?

I have stopped taking Wonderup now, so the picture you see is my current picture. The good news is that my results seem to be lasting. At least they have lasted so far.
[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2562656]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon