Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SensualCancer's Program

Oct 18, 2008#1
Hey!! Finally got everything I wanted to take. The last bit came in the mail today.

Here's what I plan to use and the amount...

>Vitex 1000mg (from GNC)
>Saw Palmetto extract - 1/2ml 3 times a day (from greenbush.net)
>Fenugreek seed extract - 1/2ml 3 times a day (from greenbush.net)
>Wild Yam extract - 1/2ml 3 times a day (from greenbush.net)
>Fulfillment liquid - 1 dropper full 2 or 3 times a day (from natureday)
>Fulfillment capsules - 3 a day (from natureday)
>and.... my handy dandy cute little breast massage machine.

As far as the way I take everything, I make sure that I take the SP, FG, and WY in the morning. My extracts that I ordered is in liquid form. I put it in my lipton tea with a little bit of sugar to hide the taste. Then I usually have a traveler's coffee mug that I put more tea into so I can take these same herbs during lunch time so I won't miss a dose. Lastly, I take my tea and herbs with the rest of my routine as soon as i come home from work. I kinda look at these things as birth control pills because I figure that if you try to take it around the same time everyday that it'll be a consistent steady message that you're sending your body. And I almost forgot to mention that before I got my order in the mail, I went to GNC and brought a bottle of SP, FG, and WY capsules to take just to get my body used to the herbs being introduced to my body. They all had servings of 500mg in one capsule. I only took one a day of each for about a week. I stopped as soon as my order from Natureday and Greenbush came in because I didn't wanna overload myself.

As far as the vitex from GNC, liquid from natureday, and capsules from natureday, I just take those around bed time or when I get back into the house. I don't wanna cram everything into the morning or pop capsules at work infront of everybody. LOL. I usually use my massager after I get out of the shower at night before bedtime. I just use regular lotion as moisturizer for the massage. I might get cream later.

As far as my thoughts on what I'm taking, I'm kinda skeptical because I'm afraid it won't work even though I have tons of faith. My goal is to get to a full B cup. I'm currently a 32A. I'm 5'0; 105lbs. My second goal is to get myself to balance out my hormones!! I'M PROGESTERONE DEFICIENT AND ESTROGEN DOMINANT. In the past when I was a teenager, my mother put me on bcp and I spotted for a year straight!! No joke. So if you know what this can mean for my hormones, please tell me because the doctor still has no explanation. This may also help me figure out what I should take NBE goes. My PMS symptoms are still horrible and I'm tired of it. I'm kinda a modern day hippie (LOL) and I believe in doing thing spiritually, and naturally. But living in today's world, and not being rich as hell, It's REALLY hard to do that.

One thing that I must note on my products is that the natureday liquid is only 1oz. That **** isn't gonna last for more than one or two weeks. Not 30 days! What were they thinking? Sad And my liquid extracts from greenbush are all 4oz. per bottle which is awesome for the price I paid.

If I get no or little growth, I at least wanna walk away with balanced hormones that I never EVER had during puberty or adulthood (I'm 22) and I also would at least wanna get a little fullness if nothing else.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postOct 18, 2008#2
If anybody has any suggestions or feedback for me as far as what I should take or the amount, please let me know. Maybe your feedback will help acheive my results because I know that some of the members know a million more things than I do. I welcome questions and suggestions.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 19, 2008#3
Quote:Hey!! Finally got everything I wanted to take. The last bit came in the mail today.

>Vitex 1000mg (from GNC)

As far as the way I take everything, I make sure that I take the SP, FG, and WY in the morning. My extracts that I ordered is in liquid form. I put it in my lipton tea with a little bit of sugar to hide the taste. Then I usually have a traveler's coffee mug that I put more tea into so I can take these same herbs during lunch time so I won't miss a dose. Lastly, I take my tea and herbs with the rest of my routine as soon as i come home from work. I kinda look at these things as birth control pills because I figure that if you try to take it around the same time everyday that it'll be a consistent steady message that you're sending your body. And I almost forgot to mention that before I got my order in the mail, I went to GNC and brought a bottle of SP, FG, and WY capsules to take just to get my body used to the herbs being introduced to my body. They all had servings of 500mg in one capsule. I only took one a day of each for about a week. I stopped as soon as my order from Natureday and Greenbush came in because I didn't wanna overload myself.

As far as the vitex from GNC, liquid from natureday, and capsules from natureday, I just take those around bed time or when I get back into the house. I don't wanna cram everything into the morning or pop capsules at work infront of everybody. LOL. I usually use my massager after I get out of the shower at night before bedtime. I just use regular lotion as moisturizer for the massage. I might get cream later.

As far as my thoughts on what I'm taking, I'm kinda skeptical because I'm afraid it won't work even though I have tons of faith. My goal is to get to a full B cup. I'm currently a 32A. I'm 5'0; 105lbs. My second goal is to get myself to balance out my hormones!! I'M PROGESTERONE DEFICIENT AND ESTROGEN DOMINANT. In the past when I was a teenager, my mother put me on bcp and I spotted for a year straight!! No joke. So if you know what this can mean for my hormones, please tell me because the doctor still has no explanation. This may also help me figure out what I should take NBE goes. My PMS symptoms are still horrible and I'm tired of it. I'm kinda a modern day hippie (LOL) and I believe in doing thing spiritually, and naturally. But living in today's world, and not being rich as hell, It's REALLY hard to do that.

One thing that I must note on my products is that the natureday liquid is only 1oz. That **** isn't gonna last for more than one or two weeks. Not 30 days! What were they thinking? Sad And my liquid extracts from greenbush are all 4oz. per bottle which is awesome for the price I paid.

If I get no or little growth, I at least wanna walk away with balanced hormones that I never EVER had during puberty or adulthood (I'm 22) and I also would at least wanna get a little fullness if nothing else.
Update!! I gained 3inches! OMG.

Sike. Just kiddin around. My update is that I stopped taking my extracts from greenbush and putting it in the tea. I got paranoid that the tea might dilute the effect a little so I took 1/2ml of all the liquids and put them in a shot glass with about 5ml of water and downed it. Less torture with the taste lasting and I know for sure that I'm not diluting it.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 21, 2008#4
Quote:Hey!! Finally got everything I wanted to take. The last bit came in the mail today.

>Vitex 1000mg (from GNC)

I don't know if this means something or not but I've been experiencing some itching I don't know if it could be from the massager, or from me using my extracts to massage with at night. I've been taking the liquid extracts for about a week from Greenbush so maybe that has something to do with it. But the itching is around the nipple area, not the boob itself which makes me think otherwise.

I've been taking three - 3/4 droppers full of the Natureday liquid. And have been continuing to take the liquid extracts three times a day as well. As far as vitex, I haven't taken it the way I wanted to the past 2 days. Yesterday I missed it completely, and today I didn't take it as soon as I woke up which I heard is better to do.

Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 23, 2008#5

>Vitex 1000mg (from GNC)

Program Change:

I think I might have to do what's best for my body and give up Natureday and Fenugreek. Talking to Waxingmoon and doing research this week has showed me that fenugreek is not a good idea and that products such as natureday and WU are mostly for women with deficiency in estrogen. Sad I'm so sad that I can't just get on a program and go like the other women.

I was considering taking PM because I heard that it was meant to adapt to any situation. But with it containing phytoestrogens, I don't thing this would be a good Idea in my case. I was also willing to try Bella's PM to see what it could do for me and possibly risk going through another month of PMS but when I asked her about permanent results with PM she said no! (need proof... I will show you her message sent to me)

I'm sorry... but I'm not gonna spend all that money to GROW and not keep it. That's like getting implants and having it snatched out 3 months later. Unless she doesn't know what she's talking about 100% this is a wasteful idea for me.

The sad thing is that there isn't really anything out there to increase growth for women with Progesterone deficiency. Keep in mind that Vitex and Progesterone cream is used to balance the hormones, not get you to grow. But if it does or did, then that's an added side effect. So instead of wasting my money and buying PM on friday, I'm going to go to vitamin world and buy usp prgesterone cream and continue to use the vitex and wild yam. I think I might continue to use saw palmetto too. And then if I find something wrong with that, then I'll just go down to Vitex, Wild yam, and Progesterone Cream until I'm completely balanced. Then I'll try one of the regular programs.

Sad Such a pathetic body >crying<

Smile

hi, that sucks about pm. i also tried natureday and greenbush, though i didn't stick to it for long.

this may seem basic but i've been reading about hormones and it seems that increased progesterone causes breast swelling. also, our breasts tend to swell in the luteal phase when progesterone is higher. if this is the case, i wonder why we don't focus on this rather than estrogen for breast enlargement?

anyway, be careful that the progesterone you buy is bioidentical and not made from wild yam, as apparently, these products don't do anything and are not progesterone.

i would love to see bellas message about pm not being perm. can you post it?

i've been on her serum for a week. i feel fuller but i'm also in the luteal phase, so this could be why also.
i will try the caps when i'm into my next cycle.

best of luck !!
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postOct 23, 2008#7

>Vitex 1000mg (from GNC)

Sensual,

Don't get so discouraged. Just gotta work with the cards you've been dealt. I suggest seeing what the other ED ladies are trying and go from there. I'm sure you'll find something. Don't lose faith! *Big hug* Smile
Edit
Dislike

SensualCancer

Unread postOct 24, 2008#8

>Vitex 1000mg (from GNC)

I've been trying to read programs to see but I don't know who has what? I've tried reading to get a clue but all of the products that I have seen so far that have been mentioned besides a few herbs like WY contain phytoestrogens. That probably will worsen my estrogen symptoms instead of give me growth plus increase my risk for disorders. I already have bad PMS.

Do you all know of any products for growth that are geared more towards ED people?

And... does anybody know members that are taking something while dealing with their progesterone issues/ estrogen dominance?? I know Waxingmoon is one of them.

Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 24, 2008#9

>Vitex 1000mg (from GNC)

To Emilybug:
What are you currently taking now?

To ShyBoobs:
Thanks for the encouragement.

Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 19, 2008#10

>Vitex 1000mg (from GNC)

As of now I have to stop my program and continue on a later date.

I was playing Wii Fit in the mall and it measured my BMI and told me I was REALLY underweight like @ 14.7 and that's not healthy at all. And my body is just not capable of gaining and holding the weight on it's own. I've tried tons of times and it will never stick or increase. So I'm gonna order some Periactin which is prescribed for women with anorexia who want to gain all their weight back. My problem is that I've never been past 105 and can't even stay there so what's a girl to do besides take this because I've been trying to get to 110-115 my whole life, and no matter how much I eat, it just won't get there. So maybe this will help. And I'm gonna buy a huge bulk of Ensure to pack on the pounds and drink that like 4-6 times a day lift weights and work out regularly. I'm really sad right now and hope that this helps me in some sort of way because maybe if I gain weight, my breasts will get bigger on their own... maybe this has been the problem the whole time... I don't know.

But I will keep you all updated so you will see if this really works.

STATS: Currently: 98lbs. (lost 4lbs. dnt knw how)
BMI: 14.7 (ouch that sucks)
Height: 5'0 even
Goals: 110-115lbs. and BMI of at least 20 to be on the safe side

Smile

Hopefulgurl
Hey
Are you sure your BMI is 14.7? Because if you are 5'0 and weigh 98lbs than according to this website http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ your BMI is 19.1.

I am 5'2" and I weigh 105lbs and my BMI 19.2, I'm pretty sure.

ShyBoobs
Hi SensualCancer,

I kinda feel like you with my weight. I always wanted to gain...and I did during college years, cause it was buffet style for all 3 meals! XD I gained about 20-25lbs. I was so happy! And I loved how my clothes fit because in high school, I felt like most of my clothes never fit right. Now, although I'm not as 'thick' (and I'm using the term loosely here) as I was in college I still managed to keep SOME of the weight, so the majority of my clothes do fit nicely. Getting back into a size 9 would be great though due to my height (size 7 at the moment).

That drug sounds interesting. You had said 2-3lbs per week in the main forum? I'd love to get my hands on it...but don't wanna spend anymore money than I need to, since my situation isn't like it used to be. The economy stinks right now! Do you think it might interfere with the PM or other herbs I'm taking? I won't try it anytime soon but I'd like to do so in the future. Anyhow, good luck with the weight gain. I'll be rootin' for ya!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon