Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Corinsa - My program

Jan 19, 2009#1
Hi there ladies! I posted this thread in the forum and didn't get much response, I guess I didn't realize there was a page purely for programs. I have been researching NBE for about 4 weeks, and think I have finally come up with a program suitable for me. I am 26 years old, 5'4", and around 115 pounds (I fluctuate a lot). I am currently a 36B/34C, and my hopeful size is a full 36C. . . fingers crossed! I work out about four days a week, eat a lot of protein (about 90grams a day), drink a lot of water, and eat healthy most of the time. Also, I want to note that I have always had acne and cellulite, which I don't want any more of!! If there are any concerns that I don't know about with these herbs, please tell meSmile Here is my program:

Month 1

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Hops - 400mg
Soya - 300mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Massage - 15 minutes; Heating pad - 30 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Hops - 200mg

Daily total of each herb: Fenugreek - 1200mg; Fennel - 550mg; Flaxseed - 1000mg; Nettle Root - 500mg; Hops - 800mg; Soya - 300mg; EPO - 1330mg; Kelp -660mg

Month 2

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 1000mg
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 400mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Fenugreek - 1800mg; Fennel - 1000mg; Flaxseed - 1000mg; Nettle Root - 750mg; Hops - 800mg; Soya - 600mg; EPO - 1330mg; Kelp - 660mg

I had planned on taking Red Clover 4 days before my period until 3 days in (one week per month). I was going to do this because I don't want to have any significant weight gain, and I read that during this time RC can have the biggest effect. Any opinions on RC, does it really help NBE in your opinion?

These will be the dosages for my first couple months, then I plan to slowly increase the herbs every month until I feel some type of growth pains/tingles. I don't want to take too much and stall like other women have reported.

For my boobie batter, I am still unsure how to make it and haven't had much success searching for recipes ( I am kind of a control freak). I wanted a recipe with ounces and all of that, and I can't find it! I know that it will include: EPO oil, red clover, wild yam, and fenugreek extract, borage oil, and vitamin E. I plan on using a cocoa butter lotion as the base, along with collagen, but I'm not sure how much to add of what. . . any help with boobie batter would be great! Please give me your advice/opinions, anything would be appreciated!! I know I am in this for the long haul, but I am willing to do it for my own self-esteem. Happy boobie growing ladies!!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Corinsa

Jan 19, 2009#2
After being on Seasonique for three months and having terrible acne, depression, and hair loss, I am now switching to Yaz. I will keep you updated on if I have any growth with it like others have!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2745723]Corinsa

Jan 27, 2009#3
Quote:Hi there ladies! I posted this thread in the forum and didn't get much response, I guess I didn't realize there was a page purely for programs. I have been researching NBE for about 4 weeks, and think I have finally come up with a program suitable for me. I am 26 years old, 5'4", and around 115 pounds (I fluctuate a lot). I am currently a 36B/34C, and my hopeful size is a full 36C. . . fingers crossed! I work out about four days a week, eat a lot of protein (about 90grams a day), drink a lot of water, and eat healthy most of the time. Also, I want to note that I have always had acne and cellulite, which I don't want any more of!! If there are any concerns that I don't know about with these herbs, please tell meSmile Here is my program:

Month 1

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Hops - 400mg
Soya - 300mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Hops - 200mg

Daily total of each herb: Fenugreek - 1200mg; Fennel - 550mg; Flaxseed - 1000mg; Nettle Root - 500mg; Hops - 800mg; Soya - 300mg; EPO - 1330mg; Kelp -660mg

Month 2

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 1000mg
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 400mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Fenugreek - 1800mg; Fennel - 1000mg; Flaxseed - 1000mg; Nettle Root - 750mg; Hops - 800mg; Soya - 600mg; EPO - 1330mg; Kelp - 660mg

I had planned on taking Red Clover 4 days before my period until 3 days in (one week per month). I was going to do this because I don't want to have any significant weight gain, and I read that during this time RC can have the biggest effect. Any opinions on RC, does it really help NBE in your opinion?

These will be the dosages for my first couple months, then I plan to slowly increase the herbs every month until I feel some type of growth pains/tingles. I don't want to take too much and stall like other women have reported.

For my boobie batter, I am still unsure how to make it and haven't had much success searching for recipes ( I am kind of a control freak). I wanted a recipe with ounces and all of that, and I can't find it! I know that it will include: EPO oil, red clover, wild yam, and fenugreek extract, borage oil, and vitamin E. I plan on using a cocoa butter lotion as the base, along with collagen, but I'm not sure how much to add of what. . . any help with boobie batter would be great! Please give me your advice/opinions, anything would be appreciated!! I know I am in this for the long haul, but I am willing to do it for my own self-esteem. Happy boobie growing ladies!!
Just a quick update. . . I have been on Yaz for 5 days now, and already my acne is disappearing!! Also, I got my shipment of herbs in last night, and I plan on starting my program February 1st. I am so excited, wish me luck!
Edit
Dislike

Jan 28, 2009#4
Quote:Hi there ladies! I posted this thread in the forum and didn't get much response, I guess I didn't realize there was a page purely for programs. I have been researching NBE for about 4 weeks, and think I have finally come up with a program suitable for me. I am 26 years old, 5'4", and around 115 pounds (I fluctuate a lot). I am currently a 36B/34C, and my hopeful size is a full 36C. . . fingers crossed! I work out about four days a week, eat a lot of protein (about 90grams a day), drink a lot of water, and eat healthy most of the time. Also, I want to note that I have always had acne and cellulite, which I don't want any more of!! If there are any concerns that I don't know about with these herbs, please tell meSmile Here is my program:

Month 1

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Hops - 400mg
Soya - 300mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Hops - 200mg

Month 2

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 1000mg
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 400mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

I made my own boobie batter, with the herbs and extracts I received in the mail. Here is my recipe:

1 TB Breast Actives Cream (I had left over, and it contains 10% PM)
6 pumps Cocoa Butter lotion
4 pumps Nivea firming lotion
4 droppers Red clover extract
4 droppers Wild Yam extract
1 dropper Fenugreek extract
1/2 tsp. EPO
1/2 tsp. Vitamin E

I think I may add in Saw Palmetto extract next time, we will see. It smells good, and has a rich, caramel looking texture. I think I will like it, I'll keep you up to date!
Edit
Dislike

Jan 28, 2009#5

Month 1

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Hops - 400mg
Soya - 300mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Hops - 200mg

Month 2

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 1000mg
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 400mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

This is really for me, so I know where I started from. I figure if I post my starting point, then it will make me stick with it and continue to update others on progress.

As of 1-27-09:

117 lbs.
5'4"
Hips - 35"
Waist - 28"
Ribcage - 29.5"
Breasts at fullest - 34.5"
Under armpits - 33.5"
Top of nipple to bottom of breast - 4"

Comfortable in 34B bra

Wish me luck, I am starting February 1st!!

I have been taking herbs for two weeks now, and have modified my program based on how I responded to the herbs. I had started spotting and was very emotional, so thanks to Waxingmoon's wealth of knowledge, I stopped taking the hops and voila I stopped spotting and am no longer emotional! I also ordered some Maca and collagen, which I have incorporated into my program.

I haven't had any significant growth, but my boyfriend said they look bigger to him. They seem much heavier and rounder than they used to. My bras seem a little tighter, and the underwire has been digging into the sides of my boobs which it never did before! I am holding back from measuring until my one month though!

I made some more of my boobie batter yesterday, and I still love it! I ended up adding in Saw Palmetto this time around, more EPO, and a squeeze of some victoria secret lotion so it doesn't smell like maple syrup as much. I had a client mention she smelled maple syrup or pancakes last week, and I was shocked! I think my mouth hit the floor, haha! I am only taking 1200mgs of Fenugreek a day so I figured it was my boobie batter I put on that morning. Let's hope so at least! I will keep you updatedSmile Happy booby growing!!
Edit
Dislike

Feb 23, 2009#7

Month 1

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Hops - 400mg
Soya - 300mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Hops - 200mg

Month 2

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 1000mg
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 400mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Week 1-2

Morning:
Massage 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Probiotic

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Multivitamin

Night:
Massage - 15 minutes; Heating pad - 30minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
EPO - 1330mg
Nettle Root - 250mg

Week 3-4:

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Probiotic
Collagen - 1500mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Multivitamin
Maca - 500mg
EPO - 1330mg
Nettle Root - 250mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Collagen - 1500mg

Week 5-6:

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Probiotic
Collagen - 1500mg

Afternoon:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Maca - 500mg
Multivitamin
EPO - 1330mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Collagen - 1500mg
Fennel - 550mg

For week 7-8, I plan on upping the fennel and perhaps the Maca. I am slowly ramping up so I don't overload my system and stall. As of today, I am starting week 4 so next week I will up my fenugreek. I feel like I still smell of maple syrup even though I changed my boobie batter and I am only taking 1200mgs right now. After this bottle is gone, I may change to goat's rue and see how that works for me. I want to smell like myself again!

Like I said though, in just three weeks of my program, I can tell a difference. My bras are tighter and they do look bigger. I am excited! I will give you my measurements next week!

Edit
Dislike

dontloveyou

Feb 28, 2009#8

Month 1

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Hops - 400mg
Soya - 300mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Hops - 200mg

Month 2

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 1000mg
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 400mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Wow, quite a program. I think I will try it. Smile
I am taking wonderup and fenugreek right now, just started last week. I think I'll buy Fennel tomorrow.
Happy booby growth!!
Edit
Dislike

Corinsa

Mar 02, 2009#9

Month 1

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Hops - 400mg
Soya - 300mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Hops - 200mg

Month 2

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 1000mg
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 400mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Well thank you, let me know how it goes for you! I just measured for my one month update, and just so everybody knows I haven't taken herbs in two days because I had a horrible stomach flu. Also, as I said in the beginning I always fluctuate weight, and I lost two pounds. Here are my stats:

115 lbs.
Hips - 34.5 (lost 1/2 inch)
Waist - 26.25 (lost 1.75 inches)
Ribcage - 29 (lost 1/2 inch)
Breasts - 34 (lost 1/2 inch)
Armpits - 33.5 (same)

I know it looks like I lost, but when I compare, I realize my breasts are still 5" difference from my ribcage. Also, from my breasts to under my armpits is the same so I am really happy that I didn't lose any breasts even though I lost a couple pounds. Probably due to the flu though so we will see how I measure up next month.

As bad as this sounds, I am really considering stopping my program after only a monthSad I have horrible acne on my back, and it's really making me depressed! I am wondering if I should stick with the program to see if it will go away, or if I should just stop, let my back settle down, and start up even slower? I feel I started slow this time, so I don't know what to do. I have horrible red scars, and I want to be able to wear my bikini this summer! Acne or boobs??!!
Edit
Dislike

Mar 10, 2009#10

Month 1

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Hops - 400mg
Soya - 300mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Hops - 200mg

Month 2

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 1000mg
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 400mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Well after increasing my fenugreek, the acne on my back has gotten worse. I am also getting it on my jawline and hairline, and it's stressing me out. I can't stand it. I just ordered some goat's rue, thinking I am reacting negatively to the fenugreek so I will replace it with goat's rue in my program when I get it. Let's hope this works, and I don't have to quit NBESad

I stopped taking my fenugreek and started with goat's rue instead. It's a little more expensive, but my back is so much clearer!!! Yaaayy!! Now instead of 30 painful cysts, I have three or four small ones which I can live with! So here is my current program:

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Goat’s Rue -330mg
Gingko - 120mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Vitamin C - 500mg
Fennel - 550mg
Probiotic

Afternoon:
Nettle Root - 250mg
Maca - 500mg
Multivitamin
Fennel - 550mg
Gingko - 120mg
Goat’s Rue - 330mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg

Night:
Goat’s Rue x 2 - 660mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Flaxseed oil - 1000mg
Fennel - 550mg
Zinc

Boobie Foods: I have two glasses of soy milk, one egg, yogurt, cottage cheese, and chicken feet soup every day. I also eat fish at least twice a week.

Hypnosis: I use Andrew Dobson session 3-4x/Week

This is my routine now when I get home from work: pushups, massage, eat chicken feet soup, lay down with a heating pad and listen to hypnosis or do visualization for 20-30 minutes. Then I start dinner, and eat a small amount of what I cook.

So far no measurable growth, but I am sticking with it! I have gained some weight, which I am NOT happy about so I am back to working out 4-5 times a week and really watching what I eat. I hope losing some fat doesn't affect my breast size. If I lost 7 pounds and keep my boobs the way they are, I will be ecstatic!
Edit
Dislike

Apr 16, 2009#12

Month 1

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 550mg
Hops - 400mg
Soya - 300mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Hops - 200mg

Month 2

Morning:
Massage - 15 minutes
Fenugreek - 600mg
Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Afternoon:
Fennel - 1000mg
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
Hops - 400mg
Kelp - 660mg

Night:
Fenugreek - 600mg
Nettle Root - 250mg
EPO - 1330mg
Soya - 300mg
Hops - 200mg

Here is what it is now:

2 TB BA Cream
15 pumps Cocoa butter lotion
15 pumps Firming Lotion
10 droppers Red Clover
10 droppers Wild Yam
10 droppers Saw Palmetto
1 tsp. Borage Oil
1 tsp. Vitamin E
1 tsp. Victoria Secret Love Spell

I took out the fenugreek and the EPO because they were making me break out on my chest, plus I couldn't stand the maple syrup smell anymore. I have two containers I make this in, so I let it sit for a couple weeks, until my other container runs out so the ingredients mix well together. I just ran out of my BA cream, so I am considering ordering some PM spray to take the place of it. This much usually lasts me 3 weeks, using it twice a day, and I use a lot. I love it!
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon