Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

kittengoddess's NBE program

Aug 22, 2008#1
Here's my plan for NBE. I have ED with low estrogen and even lower progesterone, so I will only be treating that for now plus massaging until I balance out my hormones and who knows, this may be enough to get me where I want to go! Confidence is key right? My goal is to increase one cup size to a full C cup (maybe a little larger depending on what I feel like when I get there) Wink

First, here's all my general stats (including some you probably won't need, but I want to keep track of):
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110 lbs (estimated from last weight measurement, I don't have a scale)
Bra size: 32B
Underbust: 26.5 inches
Bust: 32 inches
Overbust: 30 inches
Left breast across: 7 inches
Right brest across: 6.5 inches
Waist: 25 inches
Hips: 34 inches

My plan is the following:
Morning:
Multivitamin, calcium supplement, Vitamin C, and a protein shake
Vitex - 400mg capsule
Massage - 300 rotations left side, 350 right side
Progesterone cream - 20 mg days 12-28 of my cycle

Night:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

One note about the massage...I'm on my second day, and it has already made me sore! I hope I get used to it soon/the soreness goes away. I can easily work through it because it's not that bad, but it's odd for me because I've never had soreness in my breasts before, not even during puberty. Ha,ha, I guess i was just lucky then.

I will be updating every month on the first day of my cycle, more often if interesting things happen. Wish me luck on my endeavors! And naturally, if you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to say something!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postAug 23, 2008#2
It seems as though I've had some growth, but perhaps it's just swelling from the massage...I'm on day three of my program so it seems crazy, but I started on the first day of my menstrual cycle (just to keep it easy in my brain) and usually my chest is deflating some at this point, but it is definately fuller feeling, my boyfriend even noticed it!

The biggest difference I noticed was when I laid down on my back, I have loose skin on my chest which causes a lot of sag (one of my big reasons for doing this was filling in that sag) so my breasts would just kind "slide" off my chest and the tissue would mostly be off to the side and the front of my chest you'd mostly just feel the bones underneath, no tissue. Well, now when I lay on my back there's some soft padding where there used to just be skin! Hopefully this is a sign that I have some genuine growth (though I have no idea how after just three days). It's too soon to see any difference, but I can definately feel some!
Edit
Dislike

aprl

Unread postAug 23, 2008#3
Quote:Here's my plan for NBE. I have ED with low estrogen and even lower progesterone, so I will only be treating that for now plus massaging until I balance out my hormones and who knows, this may be enough to get me where I want to go! Confidence is key right? My goal is to increase one cup size to a full C cup (maybe a little larger depending on what I feel like when I get there) Wink

First, here's all my general stats (including some you probably won't need, but I want to keep track of):

Morning:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Night:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

One note about the massage...I'm on my second day, and it has already made me sore! I hope I get used to it soon/the soreness goes away. I can easily work through it because it's not that bad, but it's odd for me because I've never had soreness in my breasts before, not even during puberty. Ha,ha, I guess i was just lucky then.

I will be updating every month on the first day of my cycle, more often if interesting things happen. Wish me luck on my endeavors! And naturally, if you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to say something!
You have two things on your side. 1) You're young...growth seems to kick in faster when you're younger. 2) You started the first day of your period...it's supposed to be really good to do massages around that time because the hormones are very active already.

I had the same thing as you. After three days I was already larger and rounder. Keep working hard, and hopefully you'll be able to maintain it and grow even more. Best wishes! :-)
Edit
Dislike

kittengoddess

Unread postAug 24, 2008#4
Quote:Here's my plan for NBE. I have ED with low estrogen and even lower progesterone, so I will only be treating that for now plus massaging until I balance out my hormones and who knows, this may be enough to get me where I want to go! Confidence is key right? My goal is to increase one cup size to a full C cup (maybe a little larger depending on what I feel like when I get there) Wink

Morning:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Night:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

just a note, decided to up my massage to 400 left side and 450 right side because the 350 on the right side does seem to be having more effect than the left (naturally) but i wanted to see if i do more if they will grow more. We shall see. I wonder if I can over-massage...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 19, 2008#5

Morning:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Night:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Here is my monthly update

Height: 5'3" (don't think that will ever change again...)
Weight: 110 lbs (still an estimate)
Underbust: 26 3/4 inches (up a quarter inch, or maybe i'm breathing bigger. ha)
Bust: 32 inches (same)
Overbust: 30 inches (same)
Left breast across: 7 inches (same)
Right brest across: 6 3/4 inches (up a quarter inch! woot)
Waist: 24 1/2 inches (down half an inch!)
Hips: 34 inches (same)

So most of my measurements stayed the same, but i'm not discouraged, they may be measuring the same, but they are definitely feeling firmer and fuller than they used to and the saggyness has improved visually. It's the first day of my period, but I'm not feeling any cramps yet (maybe vitex and PC is already doing its job?) so that's an other good sign. Keeping program the same this month, but will probably add other herbs next month.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 25, 2008#6

Morning:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Night:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

I was reading about the magnets and how they gave some women results, so I have ordered the magnets that were recommended in the magnet section on this site and they arrived today. I believe I have marked them correctly as to their polarity (hopefully) and I will be wearing the positive side on my chest every night while I sleep. I read that it is good to use the negative side as well, so when I get home from work (I'm a vet assistant so it wouldn't be wise to wear them at work because of x-ray machines etc) I will wear on the negative side for a few hours til bedtime, then switch around to the positive side. The rest of my program will remain the same.

An other note, I'm also taking glucosamine for joint pain, don't know if this is relevant, but I will add it on just in case.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 01, 2008#7

Morning:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Night:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

I'm going crazy with adding to my program lately! I haven't really had any growth (I know it's a month and a half, but I'm impatient. haha.) I have added 2 capsules of Fenugreek morning and night, a fish, flax, and borage oil softgel, and this soy formula thing that has Dong Quai, Black Cohosh, Wild Yam, Maca, Evening Primrose Oil, Milk Thistle among a million or so other things. Hopefully this stuff will help me grow more!

On an other note, my measurements across each breast have been a little smaller since I started magnets but my breasts seem a lot firmer and perhaps a little bigger. My breast skin was always kind of saggy even though I'm 22, and I guess that them firming up can make the measurement across the breast a little smaller even though they are a little bigger. Doesn't really matter because they feel bigger in my hands, I'm not as worried about the measurements.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 01, 2008#8

Morning:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Night:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Tried drinking the soy mix thing...it's about the most disgusting thing I've ever tried! hahaha. It turned green when I mixed it with water, has sediment settling to the bottom, tastes incredibly horrible, and the smell reminded me a little of spoiled milk. BLEH! There are some things I am not willing to drink, even if it would be amazing. New idea...Fenugreek I will keep for now to see how it works out.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 22, 2008#9

Morning:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Night:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Month 3 (meant to post a couple days ago)

Day 1 - October 19
Day 12 - October 30. Progest cream twice a day until next period

Stats
Weight: 110 (still an estimate)
Bra Size: 32B
Underbust: 27.75 (1 inch increase - don't know how this keeps going up but I'm not going to complain, my underbust was always too small in my opinion)
Bust: 32.25 (.25 increase - wooohoo!)
Overbust: 31 (1 inch increase - they've been moving up, guess that's where this increase comes in!)
Left: 7 (pretty much the same)
Right: 7 (.25 increase - actually just shy of 7, but I round to closest quarter inch so I'm not nitpicking too much)
Waist: 24 (.5 decrease - always good, not quite sure how though. lol)
Hips: 34 (same)

Here is my updated program with everything I've changed and added

Morning
Multivitamin
Glucosamine
Fish, flax, borage oil x2
Vitex 400mg
Fenugreek 1220mg x2
Maca Root 450mg
Progesterone cream - 20mg days 12-28
Massage, 400 rotations left, 450 right til they are fully even

Mid-Day
Maca Root 450mg
Magnets on negative side a few hours during day

Night
Glucosamine
Vitex 400mg
Fenugreek 1220mg x2
Maca Root 450mg
Massage, 400 rotations left, 450 right til they are fully even
Magnets on positive side overnight while sleeping

I had no serious cramps or discomfort, so that's good. They are definitely getting bigger, much fuller, and higher up on my chest. No change in my bottom yet, but if my waist keeps getting smaller I won't need my butt to get bigger. Tongue
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 18, 2008#10

Morning:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Night:
Vitex - 400mg capsule

Month 4

Day 1 - November 18
Day 12 - November 30. Progest cream twice a day until next period

Stats
Weight: 110 (estimate)
Bra Size: 32B
Underbust: 28 (.25 increase - still have no idea how this is increasing)
Bust: 32.5 (.25 increase. woot!!)
Overbust: 30 (1 inch decrease, maybe I was breathing heavy last month)
Left: 7 (same measurement, but always being fuller)
Right: 7 (fully 7 inches now)
Waist: 24 (same)
Hips: 35 (1 inch increase, too soon to tell if butt or hips, but yay!)

Morning
Multivitamin
Glucosamine
Vitex 400mg
Maca Root 450mg
Fengshui massage

Mid-Day
Maca Root 450mg
Magnets on negative side a few hours during day

Night
Glucosamine
Vitex 400mg
Maca Root 450mg
Fengshui massage
Magnets on positive side overnight while sleeping

Updates: Discontinued Fenugreek after couple weeks, started having estrogen symptoms again and I've begun drinking soy milk everyday. Switched to Fengshui's massage just to see if there is a change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon