Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Colby's program

Jan 08, 2007#1
After reading your messages for 2 weeks and getting great advice and tips, I am ready to post my program. I will begin my program between 1/18-1/22. Here are my stats:

height: 5'7
Weight: 152 lbs.
bra size: loose 34b

I plan to start of with a clean start clesanse for 14days.

Daily program:

Wonderup pills x6(2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 2 dinner)
Wonderup cream with plamers cocoa butter bust cream x2(1 morning, 1 night)
Designer whey protein shake- early morning/late evening
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJan 20, 2007#2
Today I began Natureday 1/20/07. I changed my mind abou WU.

My breast size measurement is 36A, however I wear a 34B.

Breakfast- Massage w/ natureday cream 5 min. on each breast after shower.
1 drop of natureday liquid.(Gross)
Designer Whey protein Shake

Lunch- Another drop of liquid
Massage w/ palmers Bust firming cream

Dinner- Final drop of liquid(Yipeeee)
Massage w natureday again after shower 5. min on each breast.

****Will add heat to massages as soon as I buy a heat pad.

Edit
Dislike

luvgrl

Unread postJan 25, 2007#3
Quote:After reading your messages for 2 weeks and getting great advice and tips, I am ready to post my program. I will begin my program between 1/18-1/22. Here are my stats:

Daily program:

Hi Colby,
Just wanted to let you know my program is exactly like yours! I just started taking Natureday 4 days ago. I'm going to post my program either today or tommorrow. It would be nice to keep track of how one another is doing with nature day.
Amanda
Edit
Dislike

colby4u2nv

Unread postFeb 18, 2007#4
Quote:After reading your messages for 2 weeks and getting great advice and tips, I am ready to post my program. I will begin my program between 1/18-1/22. Here are my stats:

Daily program:

Today, I changed my dosage:

AM: 1 dropper, 2 capsules
Lunch: 2 capsules
PM: 1 dropper, 2 capsules

Also Daily: 1 Whey protein shake
Massage w/ natureday cream
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 04, 2007#5

Daily program:

Last week I measured and a whole inch of growth, but I was dissappointed because I didn't see it(thimgs looked the same). This week I started wearing tanktops as the final test for growth as I always thought I looked pitiful in tank tops. To my surprise my breasts look great, excellent cleavage. I am very happy with natureday now. I was upset because I started thinking it wasn't working then a week after I boosted my natureday things happened overnight it seems. I'm excited but still patiently awaiting my outward growth. Yipppeeee, I have cleavage now with round perky breasts!!!!!!!
Edit
Dislike

sophie9

Unread postMar 04, 2007#6

Daily program:

i'm happy it's working for you too! how much of natureday are you taking? are you doing liquid and pills or just the liquid? i'm massaging with the cream as well, and even if it smells too good to be true, it does seem to somehow tighten things up a bit. anyways...i'm happy it is working for you...it is encourgaging to hear! good luck!
Edit
Dislike

colby4u2nv

Unread postMar 04, 2007#7

Daily program:

I am taking 6 pills a day and 2 droppers of liquid now. Also I'm feeling a lot more pains now than when I firsted started. Sometimes my shirt irritates me when it rubs against them. They're growing extra sensitive but I guess thats good. I'm very happy with an inch in a little over a month and a half especially since I smoke.
Edit
Dislike

sophie9

Unread postMar 06, 2007#8

Daily program:

so do you think adding the pills has helped, like natureday claims? sorry for the questions! do you think you'll stick to what you are doing for a while with the pills?
Edit
Dislike

colby4u2nv

Unread postMar 07, 2007#9

Daily program:

Don't be silly, that's what we are here for to help each other out and share our progress, the questions are o.k. with me. Well I didn't notice any growth until I maxed the dosage on the pill but it doesn't mean anything to me because it takes time to grow so maybe it was just the time period for me 2 grow. I didn't get any growth while on the liquid alone but that was only for 2 weeks though. However I don't feel the pills would work if taken alone so the liquid plays the major role I think. I'm on my last bottle of liquid so I ordered greenbush enhancement blend liquid to take with the remaining 3 bottles of my natureday pills.(It is much cheaper). So hopefully I will continue to grow. Also I ordered Dr. Dukes recipe Bustea breast enhancing tea from them as well for only $9.99 for 100 teabags, so as soon as I receive my order I'm going to incorporate the tea into my program 2x a day.
Edit
Dislike

sophie9

Unread postMar 07, 2007#10

Daily program:

well thanks! i'm glad you don't mind answering my questions! i think i will follow your lead more or less. i was thinking of not taking the pills and returning them, but i think i'll give them a try. post what you experience with the greenbush formula...i may be trying that next myself. i'm about finished my first bottle of the natureday, and have basically gained an inch, though, as in your other post, haha...you can barely tell. but it's still an inch! good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon