Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Antheia's Program ^_^

Feb 01, 2009#1
Hello everyone! I am just starting out, so below is the start of my "boobie journal." (It's a bit lengthy, sorry!)

Before I begin I must say that this is such an awesome and supportive forum, and I am encouraged by how helpful everyone is! I tried to do as much research on the various threads that I could without hindering my school studies too much (oops), and I've been inspired by all of you here to start my own journey.

Well, let's get on with it, please tell me what you think! I'm new to this, and unsure of a lot of things, so I'll be grateful for any advice:

Stats as of 1/31/09:

Height : 5' 4"
Weight : 113 lbs
Under bust: 29"
Bust : 36" (Will probably go down soon, so I will measure again on day 5 of my cycle.)
Over bust : 32"
Waist : 25" (Taking Saw Palmetto, so the next few stats are to monitor weight gain.)
Hips (around fullest part of butt): 35"
Hips (at pant level): 30"

Herbs:
AM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,830mg
Hops - 620mg
Borage Oil (pill) - 1,000mg
Flaxseed Oil (pill) - 1,000mg
Fennel - 960mg
Kelp - 225mcg
Avena Sativa- 550mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg

PM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,200mg
Hops - 620mg
Borage Oil - 1,000mg
Fennel - 960mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg
Avena Sativa - 550mg

I started on 1/19/09 with twice daily massages--360 rotations, inward and upward with an organic cocoa butter lotion (Alba). I also started taking Milk Thistle, 3 caps in the am (525mg total), and 3 more at night.

* I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian, so to increase my protein I have started consuming more sunflower seeds, eggs, cheese, and soy milk. Also discovered that I LOVE chocolate soy milk, holy snikies!! I also increased intake of fatty foods like walnuts, olive oil and avocados.

1/22/09 - Added 1 daily kelp tablet (225 mcg).

1/23/09 - Due to all of Waxingmoon's awesome research, I took a few online tests that all came up with the ol' estrogen dominance result. Decided to incorporate progesterone cream into the mix, 20mg at night, 20mg in the evening. I am carefully monitoring my reaction to this, just in case I am wrong about needing it. Rotated between the wrists, back of leg, underside of the arms, and back and side of my neck with each application. Also added an organic (J/A/S/O/N) vitamin E cream to the cocoa butter lotion massage. I also started to notice that my breasts felt firmer, and seemed a bit more perky, which I would love to fully credit my massaging to, but I usually get swollen and painful breasts 1 - 2 weeks before my period starts. Though there has been a difference, I was not in the usual amount of pain, and my breasts didn't feel as bumpy as they usually do around this time. This I will credit to the massage. Sweet!

1/29/09 - Got sick, fever, vomiting, all that fun stuff. Hope that it has nothing to do with the progesterone cream. Fever broke later that night. Still felt sick the next day, but not as bad.

1/31/09 - Day one of cycle, and I had the usual bad case of insomnia the night before. Started taking my herbs! I also don't feel sick anymore. Will stop PC until day 14.

Note: I have ordered some Pueraria Mirifica, but since it has not arrived yet, I will not start this until next month. I'm not sure what I should take out of the herbal mix so to incorporate the PM, so any suggestions would be great!

Here's hoping, and best wishes to everyone!
~Antheia

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
Antheia

Unread postFeb 07, 2009#2
Well, I did my 5-6 day of cycle measurements, and I lost a bit, which is normal for me:

above: 32"
bust: 35.7"
under: 29"

I forgot to add in my original post that I took measurements before I started massaging, as well as my "before" pics and all that stuff. I'll probably post the pics once I'm ready for my "after" ones for comparison. These measurements were taking at about 2 weeks after my last period, on 1/19/09, which was right before my usual luteal phase increase:

above: 31.5"
bust: 35"
under: 29"

So, at my lowest point so far this month after starting massaging, I'm still bigger than I was when I was about to go into my luteal phase swelling last month, hooray!! Let's see how this goes, I'll keep measuring to see if I ever go back down to 35", but this may be the start of something beautiful. =)

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 14, 2009#3
Quote:Hello everyone! I am just starting out, so below is the start of my "boobie journal." (It's a bit lengthy, sorry!)

Before I begin I must say that this is such an awesome and supportive forum, and I am encouraged by how helpful everyone is! I tried to do as much research on the various threads that I could without hindering my school studies too much (oops), and I've been inspired by all of you here to start my own journey.

Well, let's get on with it, please tell me what you think! I'm new to this, and unsure of a lot of things, so I'll be grateful for any advice:

Stats as of 1/31/09:

Bust : 36" (Will probably go down soon, so I will measure again on day 5 of my cycle.)
Waist : 25" (Taking Saw Palmetto, so the next few stats are to monitor weight gain.)

Herbs:
AM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,830mg
Hops - 620mg
Fennel - 960mg
Kelp - 225mcg
Avena Sativa- 550mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg

PM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,200mg
Hops - 620mg
Borage Oil - 1,000mg
Fennel - 960mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg
Avena Sativa - 550mg

I started on 1/19/09 with twice daily massages--360 rotations, inward and upward with an organic cocoa butter lotion (Alba). I also started taking Milk Thistle, 3 caps in the am (525mg total), and 3 more at night.

* I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian, so to increase my protein I have started consuming more sunflower seeds, eggs, cheese, and soy milk. Also discovered that I LOVE chocolate soy milk, holy snikies!! I also increased intake of fatty foods like walnuts, olive oil and avocados.

1/23/09 - Due to all of Waxingmoon's awesome research, I took a few online tests that all came up with the ol' estrogen dominance result. Decided to incorporate progesterone cream into the mix, 20mg at night, 20mg in the evening. I am carefully monitoring my reaction to this, just in case I am wrong about needing it. Rotated between the wrists, back of leg, underside of the arms, and back and side of my neck with each application. Also added an organic (J/A/S/O/N) vitamin E cream to the cocoa butter lotion massage. I also started to notice that my breasts felt firmer, and seemed a bit more perky, which I would love to fully credit my massaging to, but I usually get swollen and painful breasts 1 - 2 weeks before my period starts. Though there has been a difference, I was not in the usual amount of pain, and my breasts didn't feel as bumpy as they usually do around this time. This I will credit to the massage. Sweet!

1/29/09 - Got sick, fever, vomiting, all that fun stuff. Hope that it has nothing to do with the progesterone cream. Fever broke later that night. Still felt sick the next day, but not as bad.

1/31/09 - Day one of cycle, and I had the usual bad case of insomnia the night before. Started taking my herbs! I also don't feel sick anymore. Will stop PC until day 14.

Note: I have ordered some Pueraria Mirifica, but since it has not arrived yet, I will not start this until next month. I'm not sure what I should take out of the herbal mix so to incorporate the PM, so any suggestions would be great!

~Antheia
Well, I am a little less wet behind the NBE ears now, not much less, but I have done a bit more research (though I really should concentrate more on homework...5 classes and NBE are not a good combination, no!), and I have listened to my body's reactions to some of the herbs.

Interestingly, when I was only taking Milk Thistle, kelp, and PC, I was very energetic and felt more positive than normal, which is not usually how I am in the two weeks leading up to my period. Usually I'm very moody, I'll cry easily, I feel very foggy-headed and fatigued, and I'm bloated. I also didn't get as many little sporadic hairs on my chin (I know that sounds weird, but over the past couple of years I've been getting a sparse amount of hair on my chin, though I can pluck them and it's not really noticeable...but they are thick...ewww...), and my face had cleared up. (I have acne, by 25 I thought it would go away, but over the past 6 months it's gotten way worse...) I also had the best period ever, no cramps, a nice flow of blood, not my usual weird brown thick stuff (again that's weird, I know), and I wasn't moody!! My breast were also not painful and lumpy feeling, or at least, not as bad, and it didn't feel like someone just held a match to my nipples when my boyfriend or I touched them. Hooray!

However, once I started with the herbs on my list (on 1/31/09), after a few days my acne got REALLY bad, my stomach went haywire, I have felt very detached from everything, and I was not able to focus even more than usual. Though I did maintain a bit of my luteal swelling longer, it went completely away shortly after my last post. Also, I developed more weird little chin hairs.

So, I started taking Vitex, 400mg in the am, 400mg in the pm, as of 2/6/09, and I started taking maca on 2/7/09. I also cut out some herbs, so my new program is as follows:

AM:
Saw Palmetto: 540mg
Borage Oil: 1,000mg
Flaxseed Oil: 1,000mg
Vitex: 400mg
Maca: 1,500mg
Vitamin B&C supplement: 300mg of C, 18mg of B-1, 5mg of B-6 and 10mcg of B-12
Fenugreek: 1,830mg
Hops: 620 mg

PM:
Saw Palmetto: 540mg
Borage Oil: 1,000mg
Vitex: 400mg
Maca: 1,500 mg
Fenugreek: 1,200mg
Hops: 620mg

Days 15-28 I'm still doing PC, so I just restarted the PC today. I'm also taking Milk Thistle during this period. I am not sure if I'll keep the hops in my program, and I may replace the fenugreek with fennel, but I'll see how this goes for now.

My skin has cleared up a bit, but I found out that the zinc candy that I have been eating for my cold may be partially responsible because zinc may be beneficial to the skin (hooray!).

Since Ro-bust is topical and it is supposed to work locally, I started this last night, and I am applying this once in the AM, and once again in the PM. I am monitoring how I react to this; I'm not 100% sure that it won't throw me further off balance, but I'm hoping that it does only work locally (on my boobs), so it shouldn't. (Please, please, please!!!!)

Wow, if anyone actually read this and made it this far, then I think that you rock! (Or you're just really, really bored.)

Well, let's see how this pans out! Again, if ANYONE sees any red flags, or thinks that they may be able to tweak my program better than I have done, PLEASE let me know! I am very open to any suggestions.

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postFeb 16, 2009#4
Quote:Hello everyone! I am just starting out, so below is the start of my "boobie journal." (It's a bit lengthy, sorry!)

Stats as of 1/31/09:

Herbs:
AM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,830mg
Hops - 620mg
Fennel - 960mg
Kelp - 225mcg
Avena Sativa- 550mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg

PM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,200mg
Hops - 620mg
Borage Oil - 1,000mg
Fennel - 960mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg
Avena Sativa - 550mg

~Antheia
Antheia,

Hi! I saw your measurements and I see that we're about the same in underbust...and that your bust is pretty much my dream size. You're about a 'C' cup right? I'm still not totally sure about bust measurements, even when factoring in underbust measurement. But ugh, you are just so fortunate to have such a great starting size! I may have missed it, but how many cup sizes are you planning on growing?? You certainly don't need much more at all, lol. I know once I hit the 35" mark, I'll be absolutely thrilled! (fingers crossed that I'll have it before summer)

Oh yeah, I see that you're using Ro-Bust! ^_^ I'm using that myself. I must say that I like it and its lotion-like texture. Just not too fond of the smell. You should have quick results just a couple days after using it, I did. AF sorta sabotaged the swelling though a week afterwards. T_T But thankfully I didn't lose all of it. Anyways, I can see how you're hesitant with the PM Cultivar Caps. PM is strong stuff, but I think that if you don't take large doses then your period shouldn't have probs.

Hm I see that I'm rambling. My fault! I hope that everything works out for you tho. Good luck and keep us posted at the PM forum!
Edit
Dislike

Antheia

Unread postFeb 16, 2009#5

Stats as of 1/31/09:

Herbs:
AM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,830mg
Hops - 620mg
Fennel - 960mg
Kelp - 225mcg
Avena Sativa- 550mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg

PM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,200mg
Hops - 620mg
Borage Oil - 1,000mg
Fennel - 960mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg
Avena Sativa - 550mg

~Antheia
Hello Shyboobs,

Thanks for your kind words, I'm blushing! *^_^*

It really depends on the bra manufacture, and the style. If it is a padded bra, or one that is shaped, then I can fit into a 34C, but I do not fill it out (loose), especially in the right cup. If it is a regular, non-padded or shaped bra, then I'm in the B range. I have no idea why there is a difference like that, it's so weird! I'm not even sure if I'm doing my measurements right, I keep getting something different, even in the same day, (?!) so I'm averaging it out a bit.

My biggest disadvantage is my frame, and by that, I mean my shoulders. I have really broad shoulders for a woman (more blushing), so while my measurements may look ok, my breasts do not look right on my body when the "whole picture" is taken into account. It's kinda hard to explain; I have really narrow hips and really wide shoulders, not an hour glass by any stretch of the imagination, more of a triangle!

I am really excited about Ro-bust! I'm entering my luteal phase, and I tend to swell up and feel sore during this time anyway, but I do have a small bit of swelling. Last time I didn't swell that badly during my luteal phase, but I was just doing PC and Milk Thistle, so that may be why. This month I am swelling, and my breasts are really painful. I dunno if it is the Ro-bust, or if it is from throwing myself out of balance with the herbs. The smell is weird...you're right about that. =P I'm glad that you kept some of your swelling, yay! =D I bet you look fabulous!!

I'm rambling, yikes! Thanks again, I'm very encouraged by your words, and I wish you the best in your journey! I'll keep you all posted in the PM forum, and please keep up posted, too!

~Antheia

Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 16, 2009#6

Stats as of 1/31/09:

Herbs:
AM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,830mg
Hops - 620mg
Fennel - 960mg
Kelp - 225mcg
Avena Sativa- 550mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg

PM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,200mg
Hops - 620mg
Borage Oil - 1,000mg
Fennel - 960mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg
Avena Sativa - 550mg

~Antheia
Shyboobs,

I forgot to answer your one question about my goal. I'm not really sure, I guess I just want my chest to look better with my shoulders, so I'm not sure what that would be in cup sizes. I'd love to be a D or so I guess. I also want a bigger booty! =P

Thanks again,

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postFeb 16, 2009#7

Stats as of 1/31/09:

Herbs:
AM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,830mg
Hops - 620mg
Fennel - 960mg
Kelp - 225mcg
Avena Sativa- 550mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg

PM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,200mg
Hops - 620mg
Borage Oil - 1,000mg
Fennel - 960mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg
Avena Sativa - 550mg

~Antheia
Hey,

Thanx for the quick response! I think I understand what you're saying with the "whole picture" idea. Wide shoulders can certainly throw off the size of breasts. That kinda sux...but I'm pretty sure you'll hit that 'D' cup soon, so keep on going. ^_^

And thanx again for the compliment. But...well, I'm nowhere near 35", not even 33"! I'm still a sub-A right now. *sigh* It's very frustrating to still be so darn small even after being on PM for well over 2 months. I guess I'm being too impatient, but I'm getting tired of wearing inserts especially since I'm in a relationship. But I'm too self-conscious to let him see me without a shirt on until I reach the 'B' cup (w/o inserts). ^_^; He already knows how I feel about my boobs, but doesn't know I'm alot smaller. Otherwise I would just die of embarrassment! Lol

OK, enough of my life story. XD Boobie (& bootie) blessings to you!
Edit
Dislike

Antheia

Unread postFeb 18, 2009#8

Stats as of 1/31/09:

Herbs:
AM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,830mg
Hops - 620mg
Fennel - 960mg
Kelp - 225mcg
Avena Sativa- 550mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg

PM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,200mg
Hops - 620mg
Borage Oil - 1,000mg
Fennel - 960mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg
Avena Sativa - 550mg

~Antheia
Cravings, yikes, and bad ones. I just polished of 7, yes, 7!!! mozzarella sticks...now I have a horrible headache...

All I want is chocolate, pasta, cheese and crap. It's been a while since I have had such bad cravings, and even longer since I actually went out and bought one of them! I usually eat very healthy, especially since I've started NBE, but I haven't been very good lately. =(

Oh well, had to vent. I need to eat more organic foods again, apparently all the produce that I love to buy are members of the so-called "dirty dozen," which mean that you should never buy these types of produce if they were grown conventionally due to them possessing greater amounts of pesticides, i.e. bad for NBE. Yay, I've been ingesting bug spray, yum!!!

I also have more anxiety as well as more weepiness and mood swings than I did last month. I think I really messed things up with the hops, avena sativa and fenugreek. I would say that it may be the PC, but last month I had a great luteal phase and period, and I was only on the cream and milk thistle through the luteal phase, and I hadn't started any other herbs yet. Oh well, I'm cleaning up my routine to avoid all of this next month! =)

I removed the fenugreek completely, as well as the hops and avena sativa. I'm now taking papaya enzymes and fennel again. I will start taking Goat's Rue once it arrives in the mail, so probably sometime next week. If I don't improve, then I will also remove Ro-bust from my routine. Thought this is topical, it does contain PM, so if too much of this gets into my system by absorbing into my bloodstream then I will have to stop using it. Though I like what it is doing for me so far, I just don't want to mess myself up. I want to succeed with NBE, but I don't want to become a raging and emotional (not to mention fat) b*tch in the process.

Well, I babbled enough for now, hopefully my next post will be more positive, and I will feel back to normal.

I hope you all are doing well! Happy growing to all!

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 19, 2009#9

Stats as of 1/31/09:

Herbs:
AM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,830mg
Hops - 620mg
Fennel - 960mg
Kelp - 225mcg
Avena Sativa- 550mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg

PM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,200mg
Hops - 620mg
Borage Oil - 1,000mg
Fennel - 960mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg
Avena Sativa - 550mg

~Antheia
Hooray! One whole month! Well, I just started out with massage and Milk Thistle on 1/19/09, and I didn't incorporate the PC until 1/23/09 I think, and the herbs until 1/31/09, but it still counts, right? I took pics on 1/19/09, and maybe one day I'll get the courage to post them. =)

My current stats may be a bit skewed because I am swollen due to it being a week or so before my period, but I'll post them anyway, and then measure again on day 5-7 of my cycle for a more accurate measurement.

Anyway:
rib cage: 29"
Bust: 35.75"
Under arms: 33.75"
waist: 25"
hips at pant line: 30.5"
hips around booty: 35.5"

Hmm...not as swollen as last month, but I have been much more careful with my measuring technique lately. I noticed one day that when I measure my chest area, I tend to breathe in and hold my breath without even thinking about it. I think I was subconsciously trying to support the measuring tape, or cheat, or both. =) Anyway, now I am breathing out completely, and making sure that I am not expanding my chest in any way. This may account for the the smaller measurement compared to my luteal size last month, but it could be other factors.

Anyway, I know that swelling isn't a great sign, but I do like that I get almost another inch every month for 1-2 weeks! Just sucks when I loose it every month.

Well, that's enough out of me for now, I'll update my more accurate measurements on days 5-7 of my cycle.

Good Luck, everyone!

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2714590]ShyBoobs

Unread postFeb 22, 2009#10

Stats as of 1/31/09:

Herbs:
AM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,830mg
Hops - 620mg
Fennel - 960mg
Kelp - 225mcg
Avena Sativa- 550mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg

PM Blend:
Fenugreek - 1,200mg
Hops - 620mg
Borage Oil - 1,000mg
Fennel - 960mg
Saw Palmetto - 540mg
Avena Sativa - 550mg

~Antheia
Hi. Yes, you're right about GR. I had been using it myself. It's really a galactagogue and is not very estrogenic. I just like to keep my routine simple, so I never bothered to re-order any.

So yeah, go ahead and try it. Just be careful with dosage since it can lower blood sugar. Waxingmoon had used it in her program too. And glad to have been of help. That's what we're all here for! Smile

EDIT: O yeah, if you'd like to talk more you can email me. Just click on my name in the author column on program page.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon