Height: 5'9"
Body: slim/boyish
Starting Size: 30C/32B
Bust: 31"
Waist: 24.5"
Hip: 34.5"
Butt: 38"

Program:
Fenugreek 525 mg 1TTID = 1575 mg (as per Greenbush instructions)
Saw Palmetto 525 1TTID = 1575 (" ")
Wild Yam 525 1TTID = 1575 (" ")
EPO 1000 1TQAM
Flax Seed 500 1TTID
Protein Shake (Soy milk/25g soy protein/1/2 T Maca) QAM
Multivitamin
Calcium
Massage with St. Herb's Breast Cream and Greenbush Fenugreek Extract, then 20 min. with a heating pad.

I'm adding one herb at a time to the mix, and I think I'll do a week with just the Greenbush stuff before I add in the flax seed and EPO. I'll take measurements and photos every week and post the measurements here, as well as any changes to the regimen.

I've tried doing the hormone imbalance tests, but I don't seem to have any of the symptoms.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postMay 15, 2009#2
5/14/08
Okay, so my St. Herb Cream hasn't gotten here yet, but I'm getting impatient, so I started today with Wild Yam and then massaged with Palmer's Cocoa Butter + Fenugreek extract. The smell of the Fenugreek really lingers on your hands, doesn't it? I felt a little nauseated taking the Wild Yam and multivitamin on an empty stomach, so I ate some bread and a few other things and it settled down.

WY 1TTID
Multivitamin, Calcium 1TQD

5/15/08
I know the Greenbush guide says to eat these herbs on an empty stomach, but I actually threw up today after adding in the Saw Palmetto. So I'm taking them with food from now on. Massaging with cocoa butter + fenugreek today, too.

WY 1TTID
SP 1TTID
Multiivitamin 1TQD (I think I'm getting enough calcium from just the soy milk/cheese I eat)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 17, 2009#3
Quote:Starting Stats
Relationship: Single, never pregnant
Weight: 125 pounds

Program:
EPO 1000 1TQAM
Flax Seed 500 1TTID
Multivitamin
Calcium
Massage with St. Herb's Breast Cream and Greenbush Fenugreek Extract, then 20 min. with a heating pad.

I'm adding one herb at a time to the mix, and I think I'll do a week with just the Greenbush stuff before I add in the flax seed and EPO. I'll take measurements and photos every week and post the measurements here, as well as any changes to the regimen.

I've tried doing the hormone imbalance tests, but I don't seem to have any of the symptoms.
5/16/08
I slept in today, so my pill-taking's offset by a few hours, so I'll just stay up later.

I gave up on the "hot towel" thing that Greenbush suggested, and am using a heating pad that's supposed to provide humidity. I'm worried about burning myself, so I'm using the lowest heat setting (86 C), and heating for longer (60 minutes).

Added in Fenugreek seed today (orally), still using Cocoa Butter + Fenugreek.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 17, 2009#4

Program:
EPO 1000 1TQAM
Flax Seed 500 1TTID
Multivitamin
Calcium

5/16/08

Inspired by Sailorvenus44, and my own fat-ness (yes, I know, I'm thin by conventional means, but I've gained a lot of weight at college (used to weigh 110) and I feel.. pudgy/out of shape?), I'm going to add exercise to my routine. We'll see how this works, as I'm really lazy. I mean, get out of bed at 3 PM, then have a cupcake lazy.

In the mornings, I'm going to try to run at least a mile (for circulation).

I'll also try to tone my body up a bit. I have a book, somewhere, and weights, but I was really sloppy about keeping up with it before. I'll probably do MWF lower body TTh upper body (I feel nervous about toning my chest, as if I might burn my fat off or something, and then have no chest. I know, it's irrational.)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 23, 2009#5

Program:
EPO 1000 1TQAM
Flax Seed 500 1TTID
Multivitamin
Calcium

5/23

So I was over at a friend's hose and missed two days worth. Hope that doesn't mess everything up. T^T

I've been running but I haven't lifted weights yet.

The maca/protein powder/EPO/flax seed got here today, so I'm adding in the EPO and maca/protein powder shake, I'll add in the flax seed tomorrow.

I'm having trouble with a lingering scent of fenugreek on my hands, so I might try massaging with bath and body works lotion + fenugreek instead of just plain cocoa butter. I haven't received the breast cream yet, either. Ho hum.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 24, 2009#6

Program:
EPO 1000 1TQAM
Flax Seed 500 1TTID
Multivitamin
Calcium

5/24

1) I need to stop posting every couple days.
2) I've incorporated EPO and Flax seed into my diet now. I take 1000 mg flax seed 1TQAM, EPO (500) 1TTID
3) the breast cream (St. Herb) arrvied and I use that with Fenugreek and a bit of bath and body works for smell
4) My initial measurements are incorrect, I'm 31-26-34. My waist has somehow become huge (I used to have a 22" waist). I'm going to try to do abdomen workouts in addition to the running. And no more cookies. T^T I've also decided on a goal (however preposterous) - 3 inches. I'd like to be 34-24-34.
5) I'm going on a family trip tomorrow, so I'm missing another day. Bah. I'll probably miss part of Monday as well.
6) I downloaded the free Blake hypnosis, I'll try it out.
7) I tried to make a maca/protein/soy milk shake and it was really really awful. Clumpy and bad tasting. Blech blech blech. I'm going to experiment a little bit, maybe soy milk with a banana and maca, and cut out the protein powder.
8) My breasts are really sore, I think from the massage, esp. when I run. I wonder if this is normal. I guess I should get a sports bra with more support (the small-boobed aren't supposed to need support! Lies! Cheats!)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 07, 2009#7

Program:
EPO 1000 1TQAM
Flax Seed 500 1TTID
Multivitamin
Calcium

6/07

So.. I slacked off. Ho hum.
I'm starting again today. I think I may have missed enough days to consider this starting over, but I'm going with the full strengths of the herbs anyway.
No changes yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon