Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lisa 121's Program

Feb 27, 2006#1
Stats:
I am 5.5 foot tall and weigh 115 lbs.

My starting boob size was:

76 cm across bust
72 under bust measurement.

I started on my single herb routine on the 21st of July 2005 and continued until the end of November 2005. At the end of that time my bust measurement was:

80 cm across
72 cm under bust

My routine until that point:

3x2 610 mg of Fenugreek but DROPPED to 4x1 610 mg of Fenugreek in October
1x 320 mg of Saw Palmetto extract
1x multivitamin

Did massages at night and sometimes applied heat which seemed to make a difference, did not use any special lotion.

I did a liver cleanse in December and started back on my routine on the 3rd of February, lost about 1 cm during break.

New starting size:
79 cm across
72 cm underneath

Routine now:

4x1 610 mg of Fenugreek (spread over the day)
1x 320 mg of Saw Palmetto extract(morning)
1x Multivitamin
1x Evening Primrose Oil (night)

Boobie batter as from middle of February:

Base: app. 2 tsp of Johnsons Baby oil
2 capsules of EPO (opened and add oil to base)
app. 1/2 tsp of ground Fennel Seed

massage for app. 10 mins at night and apply heat for app. 15 mins afterwards.

That's it for now, good luck growing everyone!!!

Last edited by EveEM on 11:58 AM - May 01, 2006, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Lisa

Unread postMar 01, 2006#2
I actually left out a bit without meaning to.
I am 23 years old and I also forgot to mention that I took Agnust Castus (Vitex) from the 6th of August 2005 until short before I stopped my routine during November.
I took it to balance my hormones (I have elevated androgen levels) and never actually considered that it might be helping with my routine :-)

I seem to be growing fine without it just now even though it is still early days, but just to complete the information above here it goes.

I took:

2x400 mg of Vitex in the morning and
2x400 mg at night

I'll keep you all posted on my progress and will let you know if not taking the Vitex this time around is making a difference.
Edit
Dislike

Lisa

Unread postMar 01, 2006#3
Quote:Stats:

76 cm across bust

I started on my single herb routine on the 21st of July 2005 and continued until the end of November 2005. At the end of that time my bust measurement was:

80 cm across
72 cm under bust

1x multivitamin

Did massages at night and sometimes applied heat which seemed to make a difference, did not use any special lotion.

I did a liver cleanse in December and started back on my routine on the 3rd of February, lost about 1 cm during break.

New starting size:
79 cm across
72 cm underneath

Routine now:

1x Multivitamin

I decided to drop the Fenugreek to only 610 mg 3 x a day instead of four, so that is 1830 mg a day in total. The reason why I am doing this is because I noticed when I got up late the other day that I got the tingles pretty soon after I took my first dose of Fenugreek that day and I figured that that might just be because there was less in my system. So I will give this a shot for a while to see how I will be growing. :-)
My breasts also seem fuller and even though the soreness has went away my nipples are still tingling now and again so I take that as a good sign. :-)
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2245681]Lisa121

Unread postApr 08, 2006#4

76 cm across bust

80 cm across
72 cm under bust

1x multivitamin

New starting size:
79 cm across
72 cm underneath

Routine now:

1x Multivitamin

The new dosage of 3x 610 mg of Fenugreek seems to be working well, I had tingles during my period for the first time last month and this month as well, I never experienced that during my last time of BE so I am taking this as a good sign and that my dosage is working better this time around.
My breasts grew during days 16 to app. 24 of last cycle, had sore nipples, breasts and itchiness of nipples and around breasts during and around that time.
My breasts are definatly bigger but there isn't much of a measurable difference, noticeable in clothes and on pictures though.
My boobs are actually touching my 32A stuffed bra now, before last month my right boob didn't at all but does now and my left seems to be getting closer to filling the cup now, which is great news and such a difference for me.
My boyfriend has noticed my bigger boobies too which is great.
The fullness of my last cycle seemed to have went down a bit by day 3 of this cycle, (today is day 5) but were still rounder and bigger, just not as full. I done massage with plenty of Palmer's Cocoa butter last night and during the night my breasts were really itchy and they seem as full again today as they were before my period, so that really seemed to make a difference, thanks for that Cocoa butter tip Sunset!!!
Measure now:

72 cm under bust (= 28.3 inches)
80 cm across (= 31.4 inches)

so 1 cm growth, it is hard to measure though, the measuring tape always seems to slide up and down my boobs but they are bigger and I don't get the 79 cm measure anymore from last month, so things are definatly looking up :-).
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 17, 2006#5

76 cm across bust

80 cm across
72 cm under bust

1x multivitamin

New starting size:
79 cm across
72 cm underneath

Routine now:

1x Multivitamin

Not that much has happened since my last update, had exams and was ill for a week and lost some weight. My boobs don't seem to have suffered from that though, which is good.
I still measured the same as last month on day 5 of this cycle and I can't see a difference in my pictures.
They seemed to have filled out a bit despite that though because I can feel them squished against my arms when I lie on my side which I couldn't before.

Then yesterday I used a new olive oil mixture and this seems to really get things going, I am ovulating just now though so some of this may be due to this as well but things are still way different from usual and I didn't expect to feel anything after all the stress of the past few weeks and not eating right because of it.

I used:
Olive oil app. 50ml
2 EPO capsules (1000 mg each)
about 15 ml of Fennel extract (home made)
3 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil(by accident, meant to take only 2)
1 drop Geranium essential oil

I mixed it all well, it smells really perfume like but nice, nothing like that bogging Fenugreek smell. :-)
I massaged my right boob yesterday in the morning and evening for a few minutes each and only applied a little to my left boob last night as it is the bigger one and I want the right one to catch up.
Last night my right nipple was killing me all night and then my left one started to ache as well.
They both are still sore today and my right boob looks bigger than yesterday, they both seem to be fuller and "puffed up" but especially the right one and the difference between the two doesn't seem so obvious anymore, they actually seem to be pretty similar in size just now :-).
It probably is just swelling but the sore nipples are a good sign for growth so I am hoping that they are growing, and I am definitely sticking with this batter.

That's it just now,
Lisa
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 06, 2006#6

76 cm across bust

80 cm across
72 cm under bust

1x multivitamin

New starting size:
79 cm across
72 cm underneath

Routine now:

1x Multivitamin

There is quite a lot to update but unfortunately there isn't that much difference just now since I lost about 11 lbs in the last week or so and my boobs have went from being nice, round and full to being really small again.

So here goes all the backdating:

My boobs were itchy and sore during May and my boobs seemed to be a bit bigger, during June my right boob seemed to catch up in size with the left.

Stopped taking Saw Palmetto on the 3rd of June and replaced it with Nettle root 240 mg a day on the 8th of June, upped it to 2x a day on 12th of June. Replaced Nettle with SP because I wanted to start taking the pill again.

Took 4xFenugreek a day instead of three from 5th of June (6th day of that Cycle.

Kept on massaging with the oil mix for at least 5 minutes every night, esp. right boob and it seemed to work.
Boobs were definitely bigger and rounder than before, I noticed in t-shirts and swimming suits,

measure was 80 cm across

Nipples were sore to touch from 16th to 20th day of the Cycle in June and I noticed more cleavage, massaged morning and night which seemed to make a difference, got a really spotty chest from the massages though.

- Reduced the Fenugreek on 27th of June (28th day of the Cycle) and stopped completely on the 3rd of July (6th day of Cycle), took a break until the 4th of August, started ramping up again slowly to 3x610 mg of a day.

- Kept on taking Nettle extract 240 mg twice a day though.

Massaged with some more Fennel extract in oil lotion which seemed to make a difference and I experienced tingles after the massages but stopped the oil massages because of the spots so that my skin could clear.

- Started taking the Pill (Yasmin) on the 6th of July with 1 Nettle root 240 mg a day.

Got really bad acne during that month, especially on the face and back and arms, spots only started to clear at the beginning of August.

- Stopped taking EPO on 10th of July because of a stomach upset.

From the 15th day of the cycle my right nipple was sore to touch and I had more cleavage than the month before, measure still at about 80 cm though, seem to mostly get rounder, have more of a breast shape than before.
On 20th day of the cycle both nipples were sore to touch and continued to be so but especially left boob and this seemed bigger again than the right. Boobs seem as big as they have never been before, boyfriend kept on commenting on this too.

At beginning of the next cycle boobs seem deflated and seem to be very small again on 6th day of cycle.
Have lost quite a bit of weight though, my thighs, butt, arms and stomach all seem much thinner too, trousers fit me that I bought years ago and that I coudln't wear without leaving the top button open just a few weeks ago, now they are even a bit lose.

Was about 121 lbs a few weeks ago and seem to have went down to 110 within the last 1-2 weeks or so. Don't weigh myself regularly so it is hard to tell when it started, but I think about 2 weeks ago. Have been doing a lot of walking too, regular swimming, have went jogging, so that in combo with eating not very much probably didn't help to keep my weight.

I am trying to put some more weight on again, I think I also lost weight because my appetite has went down since stopping the Fenugreek. Boobs still seem rounder than they were a few months ago but on pictures they look like they did in February, even though in clothes I know that they are still at least rounder and more shapely than they were then.
It is really frustrating after they were so big last month, it actually felt like having some proper boobs then. I hope that they will get bigger again once I put on some weight, trying hard just now to eat as many calories as I can to put the weight back on, I don't think that being this thin will help with my growth so I am desperate to put some more weight on.
I thought about keeping on taking just the Yasmin together with the Nettle since they seemed to work on their own really well last month but because of the loss of appetite I introduced the Fenugreek into my routine again. Have not been massaging much, am starting this again too just with some lotion and added Fennel extract, hopefully I will be back on track soon.
It really is a long and tedius process, I can't wait to reach that A cup, especially since it seemed so much closer just a week ago.

Measure across only 78-79 cm at the moment, AGAIN, will post pictures when I can actually see some difference again and some success, just now I can't see much there and they are too frustrating to look at myselfso I don't want to post them just now.

Am currently taking:
Yasmin
240 mg Nettle a day
610 mg of Fenugreek 2 a day
1 multivitamin
silica for nails, skin and hair

That's it for now, with me good luck that with the weight (that I will hopefully put back on soon) my lovely bigger boobs will come back too, it would be so frustrating if they didn't.

Best boobie growth wishes to everyone, I hope you all succeed and that quickly with only few ups and downs.

Take care everyone,
Lisa
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 05, 2006#7

76 cm across bust

80 cm across
72 cm under bust

1x multivitamin

New starting size:
79 cm across
72 cm underneath

Routine now:

1x Multivitamin

Have been taking pretty much the same as above since August, my routine now includes:

Fenugreek, 2 x 610 mg a day
Nettle root (not extract) 400mg twice a day
Yasmin
Multivitamin once a day

My current weight is at 50 kg just now, so just under 8 stone, about 10 pounds less from when I first started, and I have put on about 2 pounds since I wrote last time when my bust measure was so low.

My boobs have been tingly and sore most of my last two cycles, it seems to start off with the tingles when I start up with my pill again after the 7 day break, usually that night I experience tingles and itchiness, and about two to three days later my boobs start to get sore to touch and stay like that pretty much until my period starts, even though at varying degress, but I pretty much feel them all the time. The pain varies between boobs, sometimes the right is more sore than the left, then the other way around even though I only massage the right with Fennel lotion and only put the last bit of it on my left, bigger boob.
I have also been using an aluminium free deo from "Earthly Elements" called Herbal Magic that contains Fennel and Hops and I think this may be helping my boob growth along as well.

On my last update picture I can really see a difference, not the one that I put up last, I will post the one from next month again to see what you guys think to keep in tune with the two month progress pics.

I have not been too great with the massages, I don't manage them most of the mornings, and at night I usually don't spend too much time on them either, I just use some lotion with Fennel extract and when I feel them getting tingly, which I usually do after only a few minutes I usually stop. It is also that while they are sore it is quite painful to do the massages, which is why I like to keep them to a minimum as well, I have difficulty sleeping a lot because they often hurt so much so I want to keep any other impact to a minimum, not that I am complaining. :-)

My boobs are definitely bigger now, I can see it in clothes, my boyfriend has commented on it and he is more sceptical about all this, and my bust measure is up some too:

80.7cm-81cm

so slowly but surely I am getting there, and I have gained again and even overtaken what I lost with the weight. I am looking to put on another 4 pounds or so so that I hit the BMI mark of 18.6.
Just now I just feel too thin, my trousers still don't fit right and I don't really want to buy a whole bunch of new clothes :-).

Well, that's it, good luck to everyone, the wait is worth it!!!

Lisa

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 12, 2008#8

76 cm across bust

80 cm across
72 cm under bust

1x multivitamin

New starting size:
79 cm across
72 cm underneath

Routine now:

1x Multivitamin

Hi girls, I thought I better update this. I have collected most from my past posts to make it easier on me and I think it is clear enough like this too.

It is more a Vitex report, but I can report some growth with this too, so I think it is of relevance.

Basically I stopped BE for a while because of my weight and it took me a while to get it back up.
From december 2006 until june 2007 I took some nettle root and some fenugreek, more for weight gain and controlling androgen levels than for boob growth as I was still trying to get my weight up back then.
Measure bounced between 80 and 82 cm back then due to weight fluctuations and sometimes tingles and maybe some growth/swelling.
I stopped taking the pill in june 07 because I felt it just wasn't good for me and am never going back on it again. My hair always had split ends, I always got colds. Once I stopped my health has improved, I have not had a cold since August last year, so nothing all winter, that is a first in many many years, and no split ends anymore either. Apparently the pill hampers the absorption of vitamin C etc. and this really mucked up my health.

I got my hormones tested in September, still elevated testosterone levels, and after three horrible months with mood swings etc. I couldn't wait to get started on the vitex (800mg a day to start off with, reduced it to 400mg after about two or three months of taking it). I read I could use it to help balance my hormones and could combine it with SP etc..

I started listening to Andrew Dobsons hypnosis file around the same time as taking the vitex at night to get some boobs without having to take extra herbs. Priority was/is balancing hormones, and positive side effect or surplus would be bigger boobs.

So here come the posts:

13/10/07

Update on my vitex experience.
Have been taking it for about five weeks now and my androgen dominant symptoms are definitely getting a lot less. My skin is starting to clear up, my moods are a lot better than they were and the rubbish sweatiness I am getting is reduced too.
No breast shrinkage so far either, but growth. That could be from the hypnosis though, probably is. I have gained about a kilo in general, my boobs are bigger at sides and outwards a bit too. I have been having tingles etc. so I don't think it is just from putting on weight.
The weight gain also seems to be a lot better distributed around my body, even though I gained weight I hardly have any increase in thighs and butt, which just isn't normal for me, that is where I had most of it before and where I would expect it to go now too, and I was ill, so I haven't been exercising either. Seems to be due to the vitex.

With the vitex I have been drinking spearmint tea too, twice a day one cup for about one week last week and some before that too, also added milk thistle to the tea. Those may of course be helping too, the spearmint I am pretty sure helps quite well with the androgen symptoms too, so some of this success may just be due to the combination.

Summarised:
I am feeling a hell of a lot better on vitex, some spearmint tea and milk thistle than I have in the past 10 years on different pills, so it is great for me, and I can't believe that I never tried this before. I am glad I found it for me now though.

31/10/07

I stopped the milk thistle and spearmint tea and my skin got worse again around my period last week. I am just too busy just now to brew myself teas all day long. At least my appetite is up, so that is good news.

I added 500 mg nettle root to my routine as I felt like I got too many androgen symptoms again and in the stuff I read it said that vitex is often combined with an androgen blocker like SP. I think it is helping, but I am only on it for the past week or so, so it is hard to tell.
I have been doing the hypnosis on and off but am not seeing much change just now, again, often too tired to listen to it at night, and not any noticeable change in boob size so far.

23/4/08

I am happy to report I got my weight up and am keeping it kind of steady around the 52 kg mark, which is what I started off with, and got bigger boobs with that too (small 32A cup :-) ).

12/05/08

- Stopped the hypnosis about December 2007, just didn't have the energy for it, also not sure i fit worked.
- I took a two week break from Vitex at the start of April just to give my body and myself a little breather.
Got some odd (estrogen dominant??) symptoms for 2-3 months (about February until April) but haven't noticed it so much after the break. Symptoms included night sweats just before starting my period, chocolate cravings during the whole month of March (previously only ever during period) and some pre menstrual swelling. Not sure if that is linked to growth though, boobs seem to stay a bit bigger after periods too.

Generally I feel quite good besides that, it helps my moods, my acne is better even though not gone completely and generally my mood is so much better than it ever was on the pill, and without anything it is just plain hell!!!
Since coming off the pill my cycle was a bit off, before I took it (like 10 years ago) it was bang on 28 days. The Vitex has stablised that again I think I am now around 30 days and it has helped with period pains, even though they were still quite bad about two months ago, they have gotten better now. So, it really seems to take its time to work.

So, I think it helps with the overdose of testosterone, even though it hasn't gotten rid of it all it seems (still sweaty and some acne) but I never expected wonders and not in such a short time. Also I read that it can take up to two years of treatment in combo with SP or Nettle, so I may add the Nettle again soon as well, I am just so pill taking tired at the moment that I barely manage to swallow the one Vitex a day.

I will just keep going like this just now, my guess is it will balance it out in the end, I never was estrogen dominant before and feel like I have enough of it now, so I think it may swing this and that way and then just get it right. At least I hope so!
I try and drink some soy milk too, that does seem to give my boobs a bit of a boost and may try with the massages and special lotion again, although lacking motivation a little on that front at the moment.

- Insert from April 2008:

I am sure those estrogenic symptoms pass, I feel a bit better already, the past two months were a bit strange but am just past my period there and it was astonishingly little pain and my boobs, even on day six today seem as full as before my period, so not too much pre period swelling there even though they felt they got bigger, at least I seem to have kept that. And they actually have been tingling too :-).

12/05/08

Had quite sore-to-touch nipples for about five days during the middle of my cycle, and my boobs seem quite a bit bigger since. So maybe some growth? Besides Vitex (still 400 mg) Nettle 500mg) and some hawthorn for a different issue I have not been taking anything else.

So maybe the Vitex is making me grow after all?! J I will have to wait and see, but am keeping my thoughts positive just now and on a 86 cm goal mark to hit that I strongly believe that I will achieve (it is all in the mind after all)! J

My measure is around 83 cm just now, hard to get it measured properly, but my boobs look rounder and fuller all around and actually a bit more like boobs since I had those sore nipples. Just hoping it stays, fingers crossed!

- If I can again ask you to please not post on my programs page but to on the main forum if there are any questions.

Thank You! -

Lisa

Edit
Dislike

FG user

Unread postJul 23, 2009#9

76 cm across bust

80 cm across
72 cm under bust

1x multivitamin

New starting size:
79 cm across
72 cm underneath

Routine now:

1x Multivitamin

Lisa. Great job and thanks for posting this info! Question, have you consistently taken FG the whole time? I ask because I take it as well I take 3x575 plus a tablespoon FG tea. and I also do MSM. And the occassionl fennel tea or soy milk, but mostly just FG, oh almost forgot I also was taking borage oil caps - not sure that did anything though.

I'm just impressed that u got most of the growth from just FG.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon