Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kotori99 (massage method)

Jul 30, 2008#1
ethnicity: S.Korean (north asian)
height:5'5"-5'6"
Weight: approx:124 lb. (today)
Exercise: no but i will be running and walking across campus when i go back to school; i am trying to get my splits so i'm gonna try stretching and a little leg exercise just to loosen the muscles

Bra size (Starting):
Measured: Rib: 27in./73cm. Bust: 32.5in./83cm.
Individual:
Left: across: 7in./18cm
Right: across: 7in./17cm
Bra size Measured: 32 A/B
Bra size worn: 34 A average fit unpadded demi(filled better since i started massage)

Method (Massage):
300 rotations 3 times a day (i do only 2 times as of so far; gonna try to be more serious after today)
Plan on implementing tiger lilly's method of massage or replacing/combining with rotations
maybe try the pushups

Method (Nutrition)(Will be updated in Posts):
try to include more fat and protein into my diet, i already have extremely low caffeine intake
when i get to grocery store at the end of the week i will include collagen, gelatin, and protein shakes
i hope to in the future include borage oil from the good things i've read

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi, everyone. this is actually my very first post, although i've been reading about NBE for more than 2 years in this and other forums. I have done no previous NBE or BE of any kind and have not grown since I was 14/15. I was raised by a fully american(Irish/Italian/Polish)family and have a very american diet although i love japanese and chinese foods.

I have always been self concious of my bust size at first because of boys and then later simply because of my own personal physical aesthetic. Thus i am obsessed with boobs I go to school for fashion design and i actually aspire to design lingerie. I could never fill out a balconet bra which is my favorite and many other shirts is like. I have a personal discomfort with the idea of padding or anything "fake" so i'm here to try to get boobs that are real to appease my personal aesthetic and improve my physical and sexual self esteem. I will update with any plan changes and hope to also update with results and will post pictures if i see any changes.

Wish me luck,
Love, Kotori Smile

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJul 30, 2008#2
This is as much a reference for me as it may be in the future to anyone else.

Love, Kotori Smile
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
aprl

Unread postAug 02, 2008#3
Quote:ethnicity: S.Korean (north asian)
Exercise: no but i will be running and walking across campus when i go back to school; i am trying to get my splits so i'm gonna try stretching and a little leg exercise just to loosen the muscles

Bra size (Starting):
Individual:
Bra size worn: 34 A average fit unpadded demi(filled better since i started massage)

Method (Massage):
300 rotations 3 times a day (i do only 2 times as of so far; gonna try to be more serious after today)
Plan on implementing tiger lilly's method of massage or replacing/combining with rotations
maybe try the pushups

try to include more fat and protein into my diet, i already have extremely low caffeine intake
when i get to grocery store at the end of the week i will include collagen, gelatin, and protein shakes

Hi, everyone. this is actually my very first post, although i've been reading about NBE for more than 2 years in this and other forums. I have done no previous NBE or BE of any kind and have not grown since I was 14/15. I was raised by a fully american(Irish/Italian/Polish)family and have a very american diet although i love japanese and chinese foods.

I have always been self concious of my bust size at first because of boys and then later simply because of my own personal physical aesthetic. Thus i am obsessed with boobs I go to school for fashion design and i actually aspire to design lingerie. I could never fill out a balconet bra which is my favorite and many other shirts is like. I have a personal discomfort with the idea of padding or anything "fake" so i'm here to try to get boobs that are real to appease my personal aesthetic and improve my physical and sexual self esteem. I will update with any plan changes and hope to also update with results and will post pictures if i see any changes.

Wish me luck,
Love, Kotori Smile
I started the same program as you at the same time! (300 rotations, exercise, and a higher protein diet) Seeing any results yet? We're about the same age and weight, too. I'm excited to see what becomes of each of us in the next few weeks. Be sure to post any changes!
Edit
Dislike

kotori99

Unread postAug 04, 2008#4

Bra size (Starting):
Individual:

Method (Massage):
maybe try the pushups

Wish me luck,
Love, Kotori Smile
Thats so amazing that there's someone else who's enduring the same struggle as myself at the same time. I'd love to hear more from you as the time moves on and any changes of yours, as I will also be posting any changes to myself. Thanks so much for posting and I wish you the best of luck and endurance Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 04, 2008#5

Bra size (Starting):
Individual:

Method (Massage):
maybe try the pushups

Wish me luck,
Love, Kotori Smile
Hi, this is just an update since I've been getting more regular with my routine and have since gone grocery shopping.

Method (Massage)(almost identical to tiger lilly)(entire routine done once in the morning and again before bed)
1)20+ flat-forearm pushups (may switch to either wall or regular pushups)
2)apply baby oil before massage
3)knuckle rotational massage with opposite hands x20+
4)grasp breast and pinch towards nipple with opposite hand x20+
5)upward two-handed cupping slaps x20+
6)(sort-of made this one up) two handed side/back slaps using opposite hand to draw fat from back to side of breast following with associated hand
pushing fat gathered by opposite hand further towards breast x20+
7)with associated hand holding breast up upper breast rotational massage with opposite hand x20+
8)mixed directional palm over breast rotational massages use opposite hand for towards arm and associated hand for towards sternum x100 in each
direction on each side followed by x50 in each direction on only my left (smaller) side

Method (diet)
1)1x kashi 29g protein shake
2)1x bowl of smart start breakfast cereal or any cereal with 6g of protein or higher
3) baby romaine or spring blend salad (strictly lettuce salads with tender leafy greens)
4)knox gelatine taken when mixed with jello brand jello and hot water before solidified into jello cubes (eats the yummy cubes too)
5)has purchases borage oil capsules but not consumed until further research is done
6)may purchase chicken feet in the future once at college in the city again at the end of this month (don't have driver's license)
7) this is addition to a regular lunch and dinner with a low caffiene low carbonation diet, lots of water and protein whenever possible

I think thats all. Wish me luck Smile

Love, Kotori
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 04, 2008#6

Bra size (Starting):
Individual:

Method (Massage):
maybe try the pushups

Wish me luck,
Love, Kotori Smile
i also switched from fat free milk to 2%

my menstrual cycle has just ended so i will be measuring again as well i will post a chart of any changes when i begin school
Edit
Dislike

aprl

Unread postAug 04, 2008#7

Bra size (Starting):
Individual:

Method (Massage):
maybe try the pushups

Wish me luck,
Love, Kotori Smile
Kotori, yeah, it's fun that we get to kinda go through this together. Hopefully, we can learn a little from each other as we see what seems more or less effective.

Here's my progress:

----------------------------------
July 31 Measurements:

Below = 27 in.

Bust = 33 in.

Above = 30 in.
August 4 Measurements:

Below = 27 in.

Bust = 33 ¾ in. (3/4-in growth)

Above = 30 in.

I think the growth in the bust is more because my breasts are actually getting rounder and standing up more, not that I'm actually gaining fat there. It's way too early for that! But since it hasn't even been a whole week since I started, I'm very hopeful as to what the next few weeks hold. (I started July 29, by the way)

Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2694236]kotori99

Unread postSep 01, 2008#8

Bra size (Starting):
Individual:

Method (Massage):
maybe try the pushups

Wish me luck,
Love, Kotori Smile
i went on a break for about a week and a half during the time preparing
for my return to school, the return to school, and settling in. I am taking
borage oil daily, and am trying to do my massages twice a day while maintaining
a high fat, calorie, protein diet. I take 30g protein shakes when i can, but it
isn't easy w/ my dorm's current milk shortage. I haven't seen any growth, but
then again i've been under a lot of stress and diet fluctuations (decreases)
during this past week and a half. I am going to try to make up a new schedule so
that i can implement good growth changes.

Also, from reading Aprl's updates i may look at zinc or perhaps just a woman's
one a day multivitamin to take with or instead of my centrum.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 23, 2008#9

Bra size (Starting):
Individual:

Method (Massage):
maybe try the pushups

Wish me luck,
Love, Kotori Smile
I haven't grown since my last post (well maybe 1/4"). Anyway NBE is really hard for poor college students with bad time management skills. I've done a lot of stuff so far during this semester including making a kick-ass,wayyy too detailed Halloween costume, learning a lot about cooking, and planning for study abroad for 2010. However, I haven't done a lot about my boobs. In fact I pretty much stopped all together except for taking my borage oil which I just took with my morning vitamin. Anyways I think I'm gonna try to get my act together and restart this.

My main problem though, is eating consistently because I have to cook for myself, and I don't ever have very much time as a full time fashion design student. However, I am going to start up again beginning with routine massage, protein shakes, and trying to get a higher fat diet. I have trouble enough with not losing weight, let alone gaining any.

If anyone has any suggestions for how I can make my program work better please tell me. I haven't had any progress yet and would love a bit 'o help!

However, since I am going to be taking protein shakes I don't want to risk any exercises that may make my muscles too much larger. I hate my muscular arms and calves and thus will not be trying many of the exercise methods in addition to massage which is already a workout for the arms.

Also, based on the success Aprl has had I will also try self hypnosis as well as zinc if I can afford it.
I have also started taking vitamin C recently to help cure and then prevent UTI.

Please post,
Love Kotori Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 23, 2008#10

Bra size (Starting):
Individual:

Method (Massage):
maybe try the pushups

Wish me luck,
Love, Kotori Smile
Supplements:
- Centrum daily multi vitamin (not taken for NBE)morning
- Vitamin C (also not taken for NBE)morning
- 1xBorage Oil 1000mg 1xmorning
- 1x 30g Protein Shake in the morning

Massage:
- flat forearm push-ups 2 sets of 10 repetitions 1x morning
- breast pinch x30 (3 different angles 10x each)1xmorning
- drawing fat from back and around breast towards breast "slaps" x30 from 3 directions 10x each 1xmorning
- top breast massage x20+ 1xmorning
- breast lift, squeeze and drop 10x consecutively 1xnight
- 300 rotations 2x daily (morning and night)combination palm and knuckle massage (say half and half)

Hypnosis 1-2 minutes before bed, and whenever I have nothing else to do.

I want to add zinc as well as try to add as much fat and calories to my diet as I can. I may decide to have a bowl of white rice every day for lunch just to up my calorie intake. I also try to have meat or fish for dinner as often as I can and I have pasta usually for all of the other days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon