Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DJ_2008's Program Page

Nov 17, 2008#1
My plan here is to lose weight and not lose my boobs. I’ve been so busy with work and school that I really haven’t given anything – maintaining the boobs or losing the weight – very much effort. School however has helped me gain about twenty extra pounds.

I’ve always been about a 36B, but I’ve never had much shape or fullness to my breasts at all. Generally when I gain weight they get larger and I can fit into, but not fill, a 36C. Unfortunately, when I lose weight my breasts go first. So any time I’m actually at a healthy weight my cup size goes down – I end up only fitting into (and not filling) a 36B.

I’m 5’ 6’’ – don’t have my weight offhand, but I do know it’s at least 15lbs over what I should be carrying.
I’m 24, haven’t had kids, I do smoke (but less than a pack a week), I’ve taken the pill before, but I prefer to avoid hormones s much as possible, so I haven’t used the pill in over a year
Measurements: Breast Across Nipple: 42
Under Breast: 37
Waist: 34
Hips: 44
Pant Size: between 11/12 and 13/14
Dress/Suit Size: 12
My Program
For NBE: Brava (10pm - 8pm M-F, 12+ hours on weekends)
Borage Oil (1000 mg daily)
Green Tea (twice daily)
Push ups (10-15 every morning)
For Toning Up: Special K challenge
Cardio – 30 minutes per day
Crunches (60 forward, 20
Lunges (20 each side)
(And just to prove that I’m putting forth my full faith and effort I’ve agreed to join in with some of my healthier friends at least three times a week and subject myself to the Off-Season Gymnast workout that they’re doing)

My goal is to lose ten pounds by Christmas vacation (December 20) and to continue filling up the 36B bras that I have (I would like to say filling the 36Cs, but I only have four weeks here). These are the short-term goals, then I’ll reassess everything after winter vacation in January.

I’ll check in every few days and keep it posted. Wish me luck and let me know if you have any suggestions!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
waxingmoon

Unread postNov 17, 2008#2
Hi DJ,

You have a good plan there. Brava to keep the breasts going and a reasonable workout to help with body toning and weight reduction.

I did not see any mention of dietary goals. I would like to interject that you should not be going into an extreme dietary reduction with all the activity you have planned.

At your height you should definitely not drop below 1500 calories or else you will begin to lose muscle as well as fat.

Keep your protein levels up or else you will not have the raw materials you need for muscle, hormones and immune cells. I would think about 75 grams of protein per day would be the lowest you would want to go for. If you plan out your protein in the meal first it is easier.

Also the smaller the portion of a meal the better. It is much better on such a training plan to have 4 or 5 small meals so that your blood sugar is held at a more constant level. This helps to cut down on food cravings as well.

Anyway - congratulations on your goal and your plans. I am also in the act of reducing my body while keeping my breasts (using Noogleberry). Just thought I would mention a few things in case you had not made these ideas a part of your plan.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

DJ_2008

Unread postNov 17, 2008#3
Quote:My plan here is to lose weight and not lose my boobs. I’ve been so busy with work and school that I really haven’t given anything – maintaining the boobs or losing the weight – very much effort. School however has helped me gain about twenty extra pounds.

I’ve always been about a 36B, but I’ve never had much shape or fullness to my breasts at all. Generally when I gain weight they get larger and I can fit into, but not fill, a 36C. Unfortunately, when I lose weight my breasts go first. So any time I’m actually at a healthy weight my cup size goes down – I end up only fitting into (and not filling) a 36B.

I’m 5’ 6’’ – don’t have my weight offhand, but I do know it’s at least 15lbs over what I should be carrying.
I’m 24, haven’t had kids, I do smoke (but less than a pack a week), I’ve taken the pill before, but I prefer to avoid hormones s much as possible, so I haven’t used the pill in over a year
My Program
Green Tea (twice daily)
Crunches (60 forward, 20
Lunges (20 each side)
(And just to prove that I’m putting forth my full faith and effort I’ve agreed to join in with some of my healthier friends at least three times a week and subject myself to the Off-Season Gymnast workout that they’re doing)

My goal is to lose ten pounds by Christmas vacation (December 20) and to continue filling up the 36B bras that I have (I would like to say filling the 36Cs, but I only have four weeks here). These are the short-term goals, then I’ll reassess everything after winter vacation in January.

I’ll check in every few days and keep it posted. Wish me luck and let me know if you have any suggestions!
Thanks for your support and suggestions! So far my only dietary changes are the special K thing (where you replace breakfast and lunch with bowls of special k, add in a snack and some fruit, and then have a regular dinner). I tried it earlier this summer, and it worked okay - didn't feel excessively hungry, and I lost about ten pounds. But it definitely isn't something that I could do forever, plus I think you're very right about my calorie/protien intake (I probably could use a bit more).

For protien intake without a bunch of extra calories would you suggest protien shakes in the morning or is there anything specific that you would recommend? (I like Vanilla Instant Breakfast with soymilk, but even with the unsweetened soymilk it packs a lot of sugar). I've also been adding protien bars as snacks between lunch and dinner...

Another question: I saw from your program page that you had a run in with fenugreek - I was thinking about adding it to my program, but I am a little worried about the side effects (mainly acne and mood swings/fatigue). I figure the best way is to start with a small dosage and see, but if I do take it and start to notice adverse effects, how long would you think this takes to wear off?

Thanks again,
DJ
Edit
Dislike

waxingmoon

Unread postNov 19, 2008#4
Quote:My plan here is to lose weight and not lose my boobs. I’ve been so busy with work and school that I really haven’t given anything – maintaining the boobs or losing the weight – very much effort. School however has helped me gain about twenty extra pounds.

My Program
Green Tea (twice daily)
Crunches (60 forward, 20
Lunges (20 each side)

Hi DJ,

Protein shakes are great - be sure to use the one that do not have a lot of carbs in them and you have a good way to increase protein with a minimum of calories.

Yeah, me and Fenugreek are not friends. As I recall when I stopped using it my low sugar blues stopped almost immediately. I do not believe this stays in your system for very long, at least not at the irritatingly potent levels. Now I did not use it for that long, so I never developed that pancake house smell, but even that would probably lessen to almost nothing in about a week or less.

I am using Goat's rue now, which is also a galactogogue. I used it in the past and although I have to watch my blood sugar it is not the evil villain that Fenugreek was. If you are looking for a replacement then I can recommend that herb.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2718575]DJ_2008

Unread postNov 24, 2008#5

My Program
Green Tea (twice daily)
Crunches (60 forward, 20
Lunges (20 each side)

Here’s how I measure up after week one:

Measurements: Breast Across Nipple: 42.5 (half an inch gain – yay!)
Under Breast: 37 (no change...)
Waist: 34 (no change – boo!)
Hips: 43 (one inch loss – yay!)

Considering the fact that my cycle just ended and I thought I would be smaller this week I think half an inch growth in whatever direction (for the breast measurement of course) is really good – it’s definitely motivation to keep going! I was hoping for more loss at the waist, but the hips count for something, and a body can only do so much in one week... However, I checked my weight on Monday at the gym and again on Friday and I have lost two pounds!! Hopefully it wasn’t just water weight or whatever from me coming off my cycle, I’ll check again Monday.

Brava hours (Mon-Sat night): 9.5/8/8.5/8/6.5/10
I definitely haven’t been getting the full amount of hours in that I need, but I think that the backup of herbal supplements has helped out a lot. And of course I’m wearing it right now... The six and a half hours on Friday was definitely a bust, but Friday night was my slip-up night brava-wise AND diet-wise (went out and partied with friends for a bunch of birthdays and had SEVERAL glasses of wine. And a shot. Or two). I figured at least a little time was better than nothing though.

I took some suggestions from Waxingmoon and additional reading and I modified my dietary and nutrition program a little bit:
Borage Oil (1000 mg – AM, 500 mg - PM)
Fenugreek (610 mg – AM, 1220 mg – PM)
Green Tea (three times daily – I’ve been trying a few mugs of teas instead of a few glasses of wine in the evening)
Push ups (10 every morning)
I’m also doing a modified version of the Special K challenge for diet. I basically added in a lot more protein and BE foods for snacks. The plus side is that with the extra protein I never find myself hungry or my stomach grumbling.
Breakfast: Special K with skim milk
AM Snack: Soy Protein shake with light soy milk
Lunch: Special K with skim milk, Apple (or some fruit)
PM Snack: Protein/Power Bar (10g protein), hummus and pita chips or some almonds
Dinner: Usually chicken breast and green beans or kale

I actually got my thirty minutes of cardio in EVERY DAY except for Saturday and today (the gym is closed), and I did the hardcore monster aerobics workout with my friends Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday – it’s two hours of ADVANCED, high-impact, workouts that left me sore as heck the next day, but definitely let you know you’re working out!

I was worried about the fenugreek and ending up with body odor from that, but I’ve been on it since Tuesday, and so far so good. I’ve been drinking TONS of water too – partially because we have the heat on in the house and I’m dehydrated all the time, and partially because I’m praying that it’ll flush the weird body odor through my system... Either way, this plan is going great, so unless something weird happens I’m gonna stick with this exact program for the next few weeks and see how it goes – well, not this EXACT program since clearly I need to spend a lot more time in my brava =)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 26, 2008#6

My Program
Green Tea (twice daily)
Crunches (60 forward, 20
Lunges (20 each side)

It goes against all reason, but I'm going out of state to see my hubby for the next four nights starting tomorrow, and there's no possible way for me to pack the brava system with me - I'll be off the system for four nights!!!!

I'm hoping that the fenugreek and borage oil will help boost me through the lapse (if anything this will give me a chance to see how my breasts do on just the herbs and without brava...), but I am still a little freaked out that since it is four nights, none of the swelling will be sustained and when I get back Sunday I'll basically be starting over again.

I feel like some of the growth has to be mine - outside of all the great fullness when I take the brava off in the morning. Therefore, I should retain at least some of the growth and at the most I'll just have a bunch of extra days to tack on at the end.

I'll take my measurements right before I leave tomorrow and first thing when I get back to see how things fair. Wish me luck!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 03, 2008#7

My Program
Green Tea (twice daily)
Crunches (60 forward, 20
Lunges (20 each side)

The trip ended up being much more of a setback than I thought it would be. It was great getting to spend time with the hubby for a few days, but everything else surrounding the trip went haywire.

I lost my one-carat diamond engagement ring on the way to see him so that put a damper on the whole trip, and I've been so depressed about that I haven't really been able to focus on anything - schoolwork, working out, or NBE. To top it off I was on standby and the airline ended up sending my bags off without me not once, but twice, so I was without my herbs or vitamins (or fresh underware) for two days out of the trip....

Anyways, I've spent the last two days contacting insurance people, airlines, etc. and basically just getting my head back on straight so I can focus on my NBE and my overall health again! It's only been a week, but I feel so much like I'm starting over. I have to say that I love this forum just because everyone is so dedicated, focused and encouraging, and knowing that I had to come back and update my program and read up on everyone else's progress since I've been out is really good motivation.

Wish me luck! (I'll log back on a bit later and post my plans/goals for the week. I just had to get all this off of my chest first)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 03, 2008#8

My Program
Green Tea (twice daily)
Crunches (60 forward, 20
Lunges (20 each side)

haha, get it - I said "off my chest" =)

Yeah, I'm definitely in a better mood.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 03, 2008#9

My Program
Green Tea (twice daily)
Crunches (60 forward, 20
Lunges (20 each side)

Okay, my goal is to loose ten pounds - at least! - and to maintain my boobs at least at a 36B. I feel like I may have even loss boobage since I've been off brava and on the herbs only erratically for the past week, but I think that's more related to the fact that since I've been depressed and droopy for the past few days I'm personifying my boobs in the same manner. Yeah...well, just in case I won't take any measurements til tomorrow just so I don't end up de-motivating myself.

BREAKFAST
BO 500mg x2___________________________Brava: Mon-Thurs - 10pm-8pm
FG 610mg x2__________________________________Fri-Sun - 11pm - 1pm
One-a-Day multivitamin
low-fat granola w/ skim milk__________Daily Cardio: 30 minutes of high-intensity
green tea___________________________________________interval training on the elliptical
SNACK
protein shake w/ soy milk___________________________10 laps (sprint the long, run the
Slimquick x2________________________________________short) on the indoor track
LUNCH
cereal w/ skim milk___________________Crazy Hardcore Off-Season Gymnast Workout 3x weekly
fruit
BO 500mg x2___________________________Daily Aerobics: 10 pushups
FG 610mg x2___________________________________________60 cruches
SNACK
almonds (or something protein-y)______________________30 oblique crunches (each side)
green tea_____________________________________________20 lunges (each side)
Slimquick x2
DINNER
chicken, eggs or tuna
Veggies
green tea

The Slimquick I added just because I had some left from using it earlier this summer. I've used it before with some success, and I figured I'd just throw it in here to finish off the container. Waste not, want not (or should that be waist not, want not?... - I'm on a roll this evening).

I've also ordered some Goat's Rue, which I will add to my routine when it comes in the mail.

I'd really like to stick solidly to everything for the next two weeks, I just really need to focus. And I guess being away from my program and everything for a week really wasn't that long, but I almost feel like I'm starting over - which probably isn't too much to my detriment. Anyways, pray for me ladies, and wish me luck!!!! And I'm always open to any suggestions =)
Last edited by DJ_2008 on 7:23 AM - Dec 03, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 03, 2008#10

My Program
Green Tea (twice daily)
Crunches (60 forward, 20
Lunges (20 each side)

Ok, the above message looks weird, but I just couldn't get the formatting right and I figured I should give up and go ahead and get some sleep. Basically my daily intake/feeding schedule is on the left and the stuff to the right (that I couldn't get to align) is my brava and workout schedule.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon