Stats:

Above: 30 1/4"
Fullest: 30 1/2"
Under: 26 1/2"
Starting bra size: 32AA/32A
Current bra size: 32B/34A depending on bra style/cut/brand

Height: 5'1/2" (very small frame)
Weight: 90 lbs

Drink: Very rarely (maybe once every 4 or 5 months)
Smoke: No, and am hardly ever around any smoke at all
Caffeine: I only drink maybe one pop (yes, we call it pop here lol) every 2 weeks or so, if that and a lot of the time it's a caffeine-free kind.
Diet: I've gotta admit, I don't have the best diet. I still feel I eat too much fast-food and junk food. I definitely need to cut back on that and get more protein in my diet. I rarely eat sugary foods or candies but I do love chocolate.

History: 25 years old, have one 3 year old son whom I breastfed for 6 months. Am a little bigger now than I was before my pregnancy thanks to NBE. After my pregnancy and nursing, my breasts were tiny, deflated and incredibly saggy. Also have stretch marks on them which is another reason I'm wanting to grow - the fuller they are, the less visible the stretch marks will be. Took PM for a few months with no results, then took WU for 6 months and grew 1 1/4". Did all but 1/4" of my growing during the first month. Breasts are looking much fuller and firmer, but I'm still far from my goal.

Goal: Would love to fill out some more (especially tops of breasts) and would be absolutely thrilled to be a full 32C.

Program:

AM
* 300mg PM (1 capsule)
* 1300mg Gelatin (2 caps)
* 560mg Marine Collagen (2 caps)
* Massage about 6 minutes (more time on the right breast) with Aura Cacia aromatherapy Massage Cream in Cinnamon and Ylang Ylang (warming)

Afternoon
* 300mg PM (1 cap)
* 560mg Marine Collagen (1 cap)
* 500mg Borage Oil

PM
* 300mg PM (1 cap)
* 1000mg Flaxseed Oil
* Massage 10 minutes with massage cream and heating pad for 10-15 minutes after
Last edited by shortcake83 on 6:39 AM - Nov 20, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postNov 09, 2008#2
Took my first PM cap this evening (Nov 8). I'm feeling fine so far other than a little bit of a feeling of bloating in my stomach, but I'm pretty sure that's due to the large amount of popcorn I ate at the movie theatre today. lol I seemed to feel light tingling in my right (smaller) breast after.

I'm going to take two tomorrow and keep it at that for at least a few days before ramping up if I'm still feeling fine. I'm kind of thinking I might just keep it at two caps per day for the first month though, just to be safe. I'm so afraid of getting the headaches and all that again.

Last edited by shortcake83 on 7:39 AM - Nov 09, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 14, 2008#3
Quote:Stats:

Caffeine: I only drink maybe one pop (yes, we call it pop here lol) every 2 weeks or so, if that and a lot of the time it's a caffeine-free kind.
Diet: I've gotta admit, I don't have the best diet. I still feel I eat too much fast-food and junk food. I definitely need to cut back on that and get more protein in my diet. I rarely eat sugary foods or candies but I do love chocolate.

History: 25 years old, have one 3 year old son whom I breastfed for 6 months. Am a little bigger now than I was before my pregnancy thanks to NBE. After my pregnancy and nursing, my breasts were tiny, deflated and incredibly saggy. Also have stretch marks on them which is another reason I'm wanting to grow - the fuller they are, the less visible the stretch marks will be. Took PM for a few months with no results, then took WU for 6 months and grew 1 1/4". Did all but 1/4" of my growing during the first month. Breasts are looking much fuller and firmer, but I'm still far from my goal.

Goal: Would love to fill out some more (especially tops of breasts) and would be absolutely thrilled to be a full 32C.

Program:

AM
* 300mg PM (1 capsule)
* Massage about 6 minutes (more time on the right breast) with Aura Cacia aromatherapy Massage Cream in Cinnamon and Ylang Ylang (warming)

Afternoon
* 300mg PM (1 cap)
* 500mg Borage Oil

PM
* 300mg PM (1 cap)
* 1000mg Flaxseed Oil
I'm one day short of this being my "official" one-week update, but it's close enough... tomorrow would be the 7th day.

I took one PM cap the first day, and two each day after. During the first few days, my stomach felt pretty icky. I never actually had diarrhea but my stomach *felt* like I was going to have it. That's improved greatly at this point, fortunately. I'll still get a little crampy or otherwise yucky feeling at random times, but it's way better now. Other good things to report: I haven't had any constipation like I did with the other PM I've tried! I've actually been very regular. I also had a pretty bad headache a couple nights ago and got worried that it was due to the PM (which it may have been) but it was gone the next day and I haven't had any trouble with it since. So yay! Since I seem to be tolerating the PM pretty well, I've started taking 3 per day as of today. I haven't felt any more or less sensations in my breasts with that so I don't know whether I should continue it or back down to two per day. I don't want to stall but at the same time, I don't want to waste my time and money by not taking enough. Guess I'll have to think about it.

During the first few days, I got some random pains here and there and felt quite a bit of tingling in my right (smaller) breast. It also seemed like I was starting to feel a little tender. I was really getting excited about it, but most of that has stopped. I haven't felt any tingling and have had only a few little pains here and there the last couple days. I'm not going to get discouraged though! It's still very early. My only fear is stalling because I know that's what happened the first time I took PM.

I do seem to think I look a bit fuller and lifted but that could just be due to massaging again. Also, I was measuring about 30 1/2" before I started this program and now I'm measuring closer to 31". Again, that could just be some swelling or fullness due to massage. I'm not getting too excited about it just yet. I highly doubt I could have *grown* about 1/2" in 6 days. Tongue

A few notes about my program: It seems that my tub of cocoa butter has disappeared, so for the last 3 days I've been using some of my WU cream for massage. At first I though it was a good thing but now that I'm afraid of stalling, I think I'll buy more cocoa butter. I had great results with that while I was taking Vitex anyway. Also, due to the stomach issues I've had while starting PM, I haven't taken all my additional supplements like I noted that I would in my first post. I haven't taken Biotin at all since that was one that kind of affected me in that way on its own. I'm also only taking 1 Marine Collagen capsule a day instead of two. My new goal is to start getting more protein. That's one thing I haven't been so great about.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 20, 2008#4

Program:

AM
* 300mg PM (1 capsule)

Afternoon
* 300mg PM (1 cap)
* 500mg Borage Oil

PM
* 300mg PM (1 cap)
* 1000mg Flaxseed Oil
Just wanted to make a couple notes here. After taking 3 PM caps in one day and feeling pretty icky after, I decided I'd take 2 1/2. I was fine with that and after a few days I bumped it up to three. Have been doing that for 3 days now and feeling fine. Within the last couple days I've started feeling soreness, mostly in my right (smaller) breast which seems to be the way it usually goes. I can't be sure of when my period will start after being on PM, but if it stays at my usual, my period is 11 days away so the soreness is a good sign.

Last night I went back to to the natural food store I got my NOW cocoa butter at since the first tub I bought seems to have mysteriously disappeared. They didn't have it this time, but I came across a bottle of Aura Cacia brand Aromatheraphy Massage Cream in Cinnamon Ylang Ylang. It states that it's "warming" and I know that cinnamon can increase circulation so I went ahead and bought it. This stuff is SO nice to use. It's not oily yet it hydrates my skin wonderfully and gives a great, smooth massage. I don't feel like I'm tugging on my already-sagging skin so that's a huge plus. I'm finding I massage longer because my skin doesn't get dry and/or the cream doesn't ball up like WU cream sometimes did or feel oily like the cocoa butter did. I don't know if it's contributing to the cause or not... I *am* more sore today but it started yesterday so this could just be the natural progression of things. It sure makes for an enjoyable massage though. Smells awesome too!

I'm considering buying some of the PM spray from pueraria.uk. It's a pretty good deal with the buy-1-get-1-free. I toyed with the idea of buying Bella's Bawdy Butter but I just can't justify spending $50 on something that will last me a month if I'm lucky. And I hate having to use teensy little amounts because I'm too afraid of using it up too quickly. I figured I'll see how this cycle with PM goes and if I'm thinking I'll continue it past the 2 month supply I have, I'll order it.

I just measured and I'm at 31". I'm not considering this definite growth.. but even it's swelling it's a good sign. I'm looking a little fuller and I've noticed I'm filling out my bras noticeably better the last few days. Still no headaches, constipation, etc. Yay! For my next cycle, I'm going to ramp up to 3 caps more quickly since I know what I can tolerate now.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 25, 2008#5

Program:

AM
* 300mg PM (1 capsule)

Afternoon
* 300mg PM (1 cap)
* 500mg Borage Oil

PM
* 300mg PM (1 cap)
* 1000mg Flaxseed Oil
Just to clarify, I'm not at the end of my actual cycle, just at the end of taking PM for this cycle. I took a couple caps today, making it 15 days I took PM instead of the 14 days that Bella instructs. But I had some extra caps from only taking 2 for quite a while so I figured why not?

My breasts are incredibly so so sore, they're tingling at random times, I'm having aches and pains, itching, and some swelling. With the way they're feeling I would have expected to have swelled at least a full inch more than what my normal size is, but alas, I'm still measuring 31". I've still got at least a week before my period though so maybe more will happen. Who knows. Even if not, as long as I kept it at 31" AFTER my period, I'd be pretty darn happy. Smile Trying not to get my hopes up though. Regardless of what the measuring tape shows, I LOOK a lot fuller and I'm fitting into (slightly spilling out of) my bras a LOT better.

I'm going to continue taking my other supplements during my off-time from PM. I'll post again when I get closer to my period and take more detailed measurements so I can keep track of how much I normally swell and how much (hopefully) turns into growth. Still debating whether or not to order the PM spray...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 04, 2008#6

Program:

AM
* 300mg PM (1 capsule)

Afternoon
* 300mg PM (1 cap)
* 500mg Borage Oil

PM
* 300mg PM (1 cap)
* 1000mg Flaxseed Oil
I've been meaning to update this for a while but haven't had the chance!

I ended up starting my period on the 28th, making this last cycle 27 days long instead of my regular 31. So that's kind of cool! The odd thing was, my period was pretty heavy (but I didn't have bad cramping), but it only basically lasted THREE days. Usually it's six days long. I did have just a TINY bit of spotting on the fourth day so I guess technically I'd have to say it was four, but still... Then I stopped bleeding completely. I decided I'd take my first PM cap yesterday instead of waiting until today, since my period was so short, and about 20 minutes after I took it I realized my period started up a little bit again! After two days of nothing! It was just one little bit, and then nothing more after. So that's strange. But I'm continuing with the caps today still.

Haven't done any official measuring yet, but my quick nightly measurement showed I'm at 30 3/4," which would mean an increase of 1/4". I will take more measurements tonight and post them.

Other things to note: during the time that my period stopped, I had a pretty continual dull headache. Not fun. I also felt that drowsy, weirdly tired feeling that I used to on my programs. I think my hormone levels were just out of whack with the way my period was so short and started back up again. I've been feeling better since yesterday (no headaches). I'm going to be ordering the PM spray probably tomorrow. I hope it doesn't make me stall!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon