Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lana - Day 2 of program

Jul 04, 2008#1
Hey everyone! I'm 19 years old, 5'2", 108 pounds.

Throughout the day I'm going to take:

Three 610mg capsules of Fenugreek
Three 500mg capsules of Dong Quai
Five "Nature's Way EFA Blend for children" capsules..I have these lying around the house because my dad used to make me take them for better eye and brain functioning, each capsule contains 580 mg of fish oil and 280 mg of evening primrose oil

Before I go to bed I'm going to spend half an hour massaging my breasts with massage oil..I might switch to Cocoa butter when I have time to pick some up at the store.

I'm not sure if this will affect my NBE program but I already exercise at least twice a day and I'm on a strict high protein diet because I'm trying to tone my body, especially my abs. So I take a multivitamin everyday, drink milk, eat a lot of chicken and egg whites..etc.

I would appreciate any advice on my program! Should I take higher dosages of Fenugreek? Should I add Fennel? I don't really like the idea of taking 10 different kinds of pills though..

Also, I will try to post updates as soon as any changes occur!

Thanks and best wishes to all!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Lana

Unread postJul 10, 2008#2
I'm starting to see results! The changes are very small so I'm scared it could just all be in my head, but my breasts definitely feel firmer, heavier, and bouncier, especially right after massaging them.

I just added fennel into my program..I plan on taking three 480mg capsules a day. Also for my nightly massage routine, I am going to massage my breasts with vitamin E creme instead of massage oil and afterwards apply a heating pad for 30 minutes like Beth did. Her boobs look great!

I don't think I've mentioned what my bra size is yet! I'm a 32A, 27 inches under my bust and 33 inches around my bust. My 32A chest looks alright on my small frame but I imagine a 32C would look better. ^^

That's all for right now. I'll keep everyone updated. Best of luck to all!

Edit
Dislike

Lana

Unread postJul 15, 2008#3
Quote:Hey everyone! I'm 19 years old, 5'2", 108 pounds.

Five "Nature's Way EFA Blend for children" capsules..I have these lying around the house because my dad used to make me take them for better eye and brain functioning, each capsule contains 580 mg of fish oil and 280 mg of evening primrose oil

Before I go to bed I'm going to spend half an hour massaging my breasts with massage oil..I might switch to Cocoa butter when I have time to pick some up at the store.

I'm not sure if this will affect my NBE program but I already exercise at least twice a day and I'm on a strict high protein diet because I'm trying to tone my body, especially my abs. So I take a multivitamin everyday, drink milk, eat a lot of chicken and egg whites..etc.

I would appreciate any advice on my program! Should I take higher dosages of Fenugreek? Should I add Fennel? I don't really like the idea of taking 10 different kinds of pills though..

I added Fennel to my program a few days ago. Three 480mg capsules a day, with the other herbs I'm taking. I'm not seeing any major changes yet, but I'm still optimistic because it has only been two weeks.

I might change my program a little because I want to add Hops and Saw Palmetto, but I don't want to take 5 different herbs. I'll probably cut Dong Quai from my program.
Edit
Dislike

Lana

Unread postJul 17, 2008#4

I added Saw Palmetto to my program and I'm going to increase my daily intake of herbs but I don't have an exact dosage plan as of right now.

I massage twice a day using TigerLily's method and apply the heating pad afterwards.
Edit
Dislike

Lana

Unread postJul 20, 2008#5

I dont know why I titled my program this way...

Anyway. I am now taking the follwing daily amounts:

1830mg Fenugreek
960mg Fennel
1620mg Saw Palmetto
2240mg Evening Primrose Oil
4640mg Cod Liver Oil

I massage twice daily with Vitamin E creme. Once in the morning and once in the evening and I leave the heating pad on low setting while I sleep.

I'm on a high protein diet.
I'm also on Ortho-Tri-Cyclen-Lo (BCP).

I'm going to add Hops to my program soon and make my own massage batter with Fenugreek extract, olive oil, and EPO to use at night.

Edit
Dislike

Lana

Unread postJul 29, 2008#6

I'm so excited I just ordered a lot of herbs online at Vitaminshoppe.com. It was around $40..I don't think that's too bad. I bought Mexican Wild Yam, Hops flowers, Kudzu root extract, chewable papaya enzymes, royal jelly, and more vitamin e creme. I can't wait to add all the new herbs to my program. I really think it will speed up the process.

I've made a couple of tweaks to my daily routine. I started doing chi rotations 360 times, 3 times a day on my right breast because it is smaller. I only do 60 rotations, 3 times a day on my left breast. I've been doing massages dry for the past week or so because I used up all of my vitamin E creme. Sometimes I use Eucerin body lotion. I still use the heating pad in the morning and when I go to bed. I'm taking 3 capsules of Fenugreek, 2 capsules of Fennel, 3 capsules of Saw Palmetto, and 8 capsules of the EPA blend (Evening primrose oil and cod liver oil.) I take herbs every 8 hours, 3 times a day. I am going to put pictures in about a week because then it will have been a month since I started NBE. My left breast definitely feels bigger. I don't think there is a big change in my bust size but I am optimistic that there will be a visible difference after the 2nd month of NBE, especially after I add my new herbs.

However there has been one important change, and that is I have a much more positive body image now. I think this is due to exercising and eating healthy, not so much NBE. I started both at almost the same time. Now I feel stronger and sexier! I would definitely be happy with a 1 or 2 inch increase, but I would not be devastated either if NBE doesn't work out for me. I only plan on doing NBE for 4 or 5 months because it's hard for me to remain interested in something for a long period of time.

I doubt that anyone reads this but I'm still glad this forum is available for me to record my progress! It's like a boobie diary. Very useful I think!
Edit
Dislike

Lana

Unread postAug 06, 2008#7

Herbs have arrived!

This is what I'll be taking for the next couple of months.

Fenugreek 1830mg
Fennel 960mg
Saw Palmetto 1620mg
Hops 1550mg
Wild Yam 1000mg
Royal Jelly 600mg
Kudzu Root 1839mg
Papaya Enzyme * 6

Chi massage 3 times a day, vitamin e creme, heating pad at night.
Edit
Dislike

Lana

Unread postAug 29, 2008#8

I gained an inch!

One more to go.

Program:

Hops
Saw Palmetto
Fenugreek
Omega 3-6-9
Evening Primrose
Fennel
Wild Yam
Royal Jelly