Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Em's quest for even breasts!

Jul 16, 2008#1
Ok, my main problem is that I have very asymetrical breasts. The left is (atleast) a cup size bigger than the right. So my goal is not that they get bigger (though that'd be nice), but that they look more "normal".

My current stats:
23 years old
5'9 203 Lbs
38D (though doesn't acutally fit either, left is overflowing, right doesn't fill it out)
Under my breasts 36in
Around both 41.5 in

Right Left
Horizontal- 9in 10in
Vertical- 8in 9in
Lower- 2.5in 3.7in

(H- across each breast from begining outside to end inside; V- under each breast to about where they end on top (somewhat of a guess so not completely acurate); L- under each breast to the nipple)

If anyone has a better way to measure individual breasts, please let me know, I just kinda made my own up.

My Program:
Daily Herbs and Vitamins (Capsule Form) Prescriptions and Unrelated Pills

Fennel- 960mg Seasonale (BCP)
Fenugreek- 3,660 Spironolactone- 50mg
Combo of Flax, Fish, and Borage oil- 1200mg each Kelp- 660mg
Multivitamin w/ B complex

Daily "Routine"

Low-cal protein drink with breakfast (3grams of protein)
ATLEAST 30 min. of Noogleberry on right breast
ATLEAST 10 min. of massage on right breast using boobie batter
ATLEAST 30 min. of heat to both breasts each night (I use on the left too because of the tenderness)
20 knee pushups
20 one arm wall pushups on left arm

My Homemade Boobie Batter

Cocoa butter and Shea butter with Vit. E, Collagen, and Elastin as base
Fennel
Fenugreek
Wild Yam
Dandelion
Blessed Thistle
Saw Palmetto

I didn't measure how much of each herb I used, but approximately 6-7 capsules of each (I know liquid extract is better, but I had the capsules handy)

Ok, so that is pretty much everything for now. This is going to be interesting because I am also losing weight, which I know will make my NBE much more difficult. I plan to update my measurements once a month.

Any tips or comments are welcome!
Em
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJul 16, 2008#2
* My protein drink has 35grams of protein, not 3 lol.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 16, 2008#3
Quote:Ok, my main problem is that I have very asymetrical breasts. The left is (atleast) a cup size bigger than the right. So my goal is not that they get bigger (though that'd be nice), but that they look more "normal".

My current stats:
23 years old
5'9 203 Lbs
38D (though doesn't acutally fit either, left is overflowing, right doesn't fill it out)
Under my breasts 36in
Around both 41.5 in

Right Left
Horizontal- 9in 10in
Vertical- 8in 9in
Lower- 2.5in 3.7in

(H- across each breast from begining outside to end inside; V- under each breast to about where they end on top (somewhat of a guess so not completely acurate); L- under each breast to the nipple)

If anyone has a better way to measure individual breasts, please let me know, I just kinda made my own up.

My Program:

Daily "Routine"

ATLEAST 30 min. of heat to both breasts each night (I use on the left too because of the tenderness)
20 knee pushups

Fennel
Fenugreek
Wild Yam
Dandelion
Blessed Thistle
Saw Palmetto

I didn't measure how much of each herb I used, but approximately 6-7 capsules of each (I know liquid extract is better, but I had the capsules handy)

Ok, so that is pretty much everything for now. This is going to be interesting because I am also losing weight, which I know will make my NBE much more difficult. I plan to update my measurements once a month.

Em
So, yesterday due to stressful events, I literally ate 700 calories (I know, not good) but today when I stepped on the scale, I hadn't lost even an ounce. Normally I would have lost around a pound (water weight, but still). In the last week I actually gained a pound, even though I stuck to my strict diet and upped my exercise, so my conclusion is that the fenugreek is causing weight gain/ preventing weight loss. I'm going to try to lower my dose and spread it out a bit more throughout the day. I did that the first 2 weeks and didn't have a problem.

I'm also completely rethinking my program because according to the hormone test I'm estrogen dominant, in which case I don't think my program won't work. I've been reading up on waxingmoon's program, and thinking about trying more of her methods. I'm just unsure because I have had a lot of breast tenderness and growing signs the last week, so I don't really know what I want to do.

I guess I'll try just lowering the dose of the Fenugreek and maybe upping the Fennel and see what happens...

Wish me luck!
Em
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 17, 2008#4
Quote:Ok, my main problem is that I have very asymetrical breasts. The left is (atleast) a cup size bigger than the right. So my goal is not that they get bigger (though that'd be nice), but that they look more "normal".

My current stats:
23 years old
5'9 203 Lbs
Under my breasts 36in
Around both 41.5 in

Right Left
Horizontal- 9in 10in
Vertical- 8in 9in
Lower- 2.5in 3.7in

My Program:

Daily "Routine"

20 knee pushups

Fennel
Fenugreek
Wild Yam
Dandelion
Blessed Thistle
Saw Palmetto

Em
So yesterday I shrunk the FG down to 2,440mg. I wasn't super strict on my diet yesterday, I had a grilled chicken wrap from Wendy's for lunch. But today I hop on the scale (I weigh everyday to try to keep an eye on any major differences that might be due to herbs) and I lost 2.8lbs! So I don't really know what to think. I mean, obviously I would assume the lower level of FG has something to do with it, but that seems too simplistic.

In the boob front I keep gaining 1/2in and then losing it again. So hopefully eventually it will stabalize in a gain. I know alot of girls say that in the begining this happens, so I'm optimistic.

For now I'm keeping the program the same, except lowering the FG to 2,440mg.

We'll see what happens!
Em
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 18, 2008#5

My current stats:
23 years old
5'9 203 Lbs
Under my breasts 36in
Around both 41.5 in

Right Left
Horizontal- 9in 10in
Vertical- 8in 9in
Lower- 2.5in 3.7in

My Program:

Daily "Routine"

20 knee pushups

Fennel
Fenugreek
Wild Yam
Dandelion
Blessed Thistle
Saw Palmetto

Em
Ok, I'm changing my program a little. I think I was doing too many herbs in my batter because after I would massage with it I would feel really sick. So I'm switching to just cocoa butter with vit. E and elastin for massaging. I'm sticking with 2440mg of FG a day for now, though I might lose that too because it's making me really tired too. I upped my fennel to 1440mg, and other then that the herbs haven't changed a whole lot.

I've decided to only do the NB when I feel like it, instead of every day. I don't know that it's working anymore, so I swapped it out for magnets.

I'm doing magnets with the negative facing the larger breast and the positive facing the smaller one. The goal is to shrink one and grow the other to try to get them more even. I'm not sure about how long I'll keep the magnets on each day because I'm still getting used to them and figuring out side effects and such. Yesterday I had the negative on for 7 hours straight and the positive on for 2 hours divided into 1 hour increments.

Alrighty, I think that's it for now!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 19, 2008#6

My current stats:
23 years old
5'9 203 Lbs
Under my breasts 36in
Around both 41.5 in

Right Left
Horizontal- 9in 10in
Vertical- 8in 9in
Lower- 2.5in 3.7in

My Program:

Daily "Routine"

20 knee pushups

Fennel
Fenugreek
Wild Yam
Dandelion
Blessed Thistle
Saw Palmetto

Em
I feel like I update this too often? Oh well, once I get my program more figured out then I'll slow down I'm sure. Maybe. Anyone else feel like they get a little obsessed with the whole process. I am starting to feel like I live on this board, lol.

Ok, I decided to only tank 2 FG about an hour before bed and see how that goes. I've "replaced" it with milk thistle, 2340mg daily. It's supposed to help detox among other things, so we'll see how that goes. I think I'm gonna up my fennel by a dose a day to make up for the FG, but that's more than the bottle says to do, so I'm not sure.

I've sort of taken on the whole 300 rotations 3 times a day thing on teeny. We'll see if I remain dedicated to it.

I have decided to just use the negative magnet on the monster overnight. I'll use the positive in spurts throughout the day along with a quick massage before and after.

I'm feeling a few pains and am pretty tender, so we'll see how this goes. I'll retype a new program in whole once I actually stick to one without making changes for a few days. Though I have a few more herbs and things on the way, so I don't know if that will happen anytime soon, lol.

Em
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 19, 2008#7

My current stats:
23 years old
5'9 203 Lbs
Under my breasts 36in
Around both 41.5 in

Right Left
Horizontal- 9in 10in
Vertical- 8in 9in
Lower- 2.5in 3.7in

My Program:

Daily "Routine"

20 knee pushups

Fennel
Fenugreek
Wild Yam
Dandelion
Blessed Thistle
Saw Palmetto

Em
I am updating again today since I just got some more herbs/ supplements. I am also taking a L-Arginine & L-Ornithine supplement. I'm starting with 2 a day. (1000mg/day of L-A; 500mg/day of L-O)

I am gonna look up dandelion and I might start taking that as well. Not sure, but I'll let you know!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon