Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MAY's program

Mar 20, 2008#1
hey, so after a six month break, it is now march 20th and i am ready to restart my program. i have a feeling i'll be totally changing it in a few months or so, however for now this is how it/I stand.

height- 5'2"

wieght- 98lbs

bra size- well fitting 32A

starting measurements(without bra)- around nipples= 31" ribpart- 29" underpitts part-30-" so i'm very small, but perky.lol Tongue

shape- petite, i have a very slender frame.

metabolism- fairly high.

diet- mostly healthy

drugs and alchohol?- NO! never at all!

exersize- lol, none at the moment.

ethnicity- korean and irish.

aiming for- a full 34C or larger, but at the moment ANY noticable growth will do!

program:

waking up- visualizing growth, sounds wierd, but if i can visualize it as though i have it, it starts my day off really well, Law.Of.Attraction!

morning- 3 capsules greenbush enhancment blend (E.B)
and 1 dropper of green bush liquid enhancemnt blend (L.B) mixed with a drink of somesort. and 1 multi vitamin.

break #1- 1 cap Vitamin C with rosehips (1000 m9) and 1 cap odor controlled garlic.

break #2- 3 caps E.B and 1 dropper of L.B

break #3- 2 caps Acidophilus

night- 3 caps E.B and bustea(fenugreek and fennel seeds with caraway and anise seeds.)

drinking lots of water through out day, and trying to eat healthier.

before bed- 1 dropper L.B mixed with seseme oil for massage, with heating pad on low while litening to 20 min hypnosis. after hypnosis is done, turn off heating pad.

i don't know how long i'll be taking the acidophilus and garlic for i doubt very long. i already have my next program worked out if this one doesn't work , hopfully it does! cross your fingers! aslo if i stop taking acidophilus and garlic i'll probably be adding 3 caps Shatavari and 1 cap alfalafa.

wish me luck!
Last edited by Cselestyna on 4:32 AM - Nov 07, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJun 21, 2008#2
okay it's been almost 3 months, and i am still taking the greenbush enhancement blend, but i have stopped taking the acidophilous, i also stopped taking the garlic capsules and multi-vitamin, but i still take the vitamin C and i have added CoQu10, i will probably be adding a multi vitamin and a calcium supplement.(not that that has anything to do with my N.B.E)

i havent been doing my massages or using the heating pad, and i have been REALLY slacking off in taking my herbs and extracts.

but i'm gonna "get on the horse" so to say and start taking them religiously, i stopped using victoria wizells hypnosis and i am currently using wendi freisens program.

i don't measure every week as i havent seen any growth, actually i think i have shrunk a half inch, if it's even possible! GRRR!

anyways t hats my update, i'll post again when i have finished my third bottle of greenbush enhancement blend.

it's only been about two months and a bit, so my sytem is probably just getting used to the herbs (i'm hoping). but it is still discouraging to see no growth, nothing, nada, zilch, zip, zero, nothing. but hopefully after i have finished my six bottles (six months) i will have seen growth, i am also thinking of adding magnets to my program, they are cheap and it doesn't hurt to try!

much luck!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 07, 2008#3
Quote:hey, so after a six month break, it is now march 20th and i am ready to restart my program. i have a feeling i'll be totally changing it in a few months or so, however for now this is how it/I stand.

height- 5'2"

wieght- 98lbs

bra size- well fitting 32A

starting measurements(without bra)- around nipples= 31" ribpart- 29" underpitts part-30-" so i'm very small, but perky.lol Tongue

shape- petite, i have a very slender frame.

metabolism- fairly high.

diet- mostly healthy

drugs and alchohol?- NO! never at all!

exersize- lol, none at the moment.

ethnicity- korean and irish.

aiming for- a full 34C or larger, but at the moment ANY noticable growth will do!

program:

waking up- visualizing growth, sounds wierd, but if i can visualize it as though i have it, it starts my day off really well, Law.Of.Attraction!

morning- 3 capsules greenbush enhancment blend (E.B)
and 1 dropper of green bush liquid enhancemnt blend (L.B) mixed with a drink of somesort. and 1 multi vitamin.

break #1- 1 cap Vitamin C with rosehips (1000 m9) and 1 cap odor controlled garlic.

break #2- 3 caps E.B and 1 dropper of L.B

break #3- 2 caps Acidophilus

night- 3 caps E.B and bustea(fenugreek and fennel seeds with caraway and anise seeds.)

drinking lots of water through out day, and trying to eat healthier.

before bed- 1 dropper L.B mixed with seseme oil for massage, with heating pad on low while litening to 20 min hypnosis. after hypnosis is done, turn off heating pad.

i don't know how long i'll be taking the acidophilus and garlic for i doubt very long. i already have my next program worked out if this one doesn't work , hopfully it does! cross your fingers! aslo if i stop taking acidophilus and garlic i'll probably be adding 3 caps Shatavari and 1 cap alfalafa.

wish me luck!
okay so i have determined that i really want boobies but i am just to lazy to put the effort into it! i get my hopes up and then they crash after a very short period of time.

i have started doing alot of mind play, you know like the secret, and L.O.A, telling myself that what i want is already happening and that i've already achieved it. i think that it may help.

i read double D's SUPERSHINE thread and since she had incridible growth i have changed my program to match hers, so starting very soon here, i have all the stuff, but as soon as i get around to starting it, here is what i will be taking.

collagen+c types 1&3- 3tabs in morn 3 tabs at night= 6g (3000 mg)

collagen type 2- 2 tabs at night- 2g (1000mg)

lamb placenta- 2 caps at noon- 1000mg (2g)

chewable papaya enzymes- 2 in the morn, noon &night after a meal- papain-300mg, papaya fruit powder-240mg

alfalfa tabs- 1 in morn, noon night- 1950mg (3g 450mg)

4 softgel omega 3.6.9 morn and night- 1600mg, flaxseed oil, 1600mg fishoil 1600mg borage oil ( each cap contains 400mg of each flax, fish and borage oil.)

evening primrose oil- 6 softgels taken in total at morn, noon & night- 3000mg (6g)

1 cap vit c at noon- 1000mg-(2g) withrosehips-60mg

2 caps acidophilus at noon- 2 billion viable organisms

1 tab clear advantage at noon- vit a=5000IU
vit b6= 25mg
pantothenic acid=15mg
zinc= 15mg
l-lysine= 250 mg
arbonnes herbal blend 75mg = yellow dock, burdock, sarsparilla

6 green bush caps, 2 at morn, noon and night 575mg- fenugreek, sawpalmetto, wild yam.

ALSO i may take max NGH release capsules, however i havent got a clue as to how many MG's of each ingredient are in it, so i will hold off on that one.

and 1 calcuim chewable- 650mg calcium, 250 mg magnesium, vit D 200 IU, but since i have to take it four hrs before hand and then i have to wait 30mins after my collagen to take the rest i don't feel like waiting 5 hrs to take the rest of the herbs.

this is my current program, i will make it my goal to stay with it for 6 months and see how it goes.

LUCK!

Last edited by Cselestyna on 5:26 AM - Nov 07, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon