Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Little Librarian

Aug 03, 2006#1
STATS:
42 years old, 3 kids breastfed. 102 pounds, 5'4". I should have measured before I started but 2 months later I did: 34AA. I didn't have anything before BE, just flat deflated balloons. I'm currently nearing the end of my 3rd month and have had the following routine for the past 3 months. The first month I took only BGP and only filled up the balloons! The following month is when I measured using an online bra sizer. Once the BGP is all gone I'll be changing my routine (3 months from now)because I think individual herbs work best. I have tingling and soreness on a daily basis. I'll update after I revise my routine once I've finished the BGP.

9AM:
2BGP
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)
Massage with EPO (2 x 500mg), 1 dropper Wild Yam & 1 tbsp. thick cream: This will last me 2 massages.

Mid day:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Before bed:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)
Massage with EPO (2 x 500mg), Fenugreek (500mg capsule) & 1 tbsp. thick cream: This will last me 2 massages.

*Be sure to visit your local library - there's a ton of info there on breasts and herbs!

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

littlelibrarian

Unread postSep 27, 2006#2
I stalled. Took a 3 day break and took milk thistle 3x's per day for those days (boy was I flat!). I felt strongest tingles when I took red clover (when I first started) so I'll try this:
Revised routine:
3 x's per day: 1 red clover, 1 saw palmetto, 1 fenugreek
After 1 week I felt very slight pains so I'm ramping up to:

AM: 2 red clover, 1 saw palmetto, 1 fenugreek
Afternoon & bed: 1 red clover, 1 saw palmetto, 1 fenugreek

One week later: Feeling some more tingles, drop the fenugreek (I think this is what made me stall - we'll see!) & add 1 more saw palmetto per day.

Week 3 routine:

AM: 2 red clover, 1 saw palmetto
Lunch: 1 red clover, 2 saw palmetto
Bed: 1 red clover, 1 saw palmetto
1 GABA

I still feel tingles. Update after my period...
Edit
Dislike

littlelibrarian

Unread postOct 19, 2006#3
Quote:STATS:
42 years old, 3 kids breastfed. 102 pounds, 5'4". I should have measured before I started but 2 months later I did: 34AA. I didn't have anything before BE, just flat deflated balloons. I'm currently nearing the end of my 3rd month and have had the following routine for the past 3 months. The first month I took only BGP and only filled up the balloons! The following month is when I measured using an online bra sizer. Once the BGP is all gone I'll be changing my routine (3 months from now)because I think individual herbs work best. I have tingling and soreness on a daily basis. I'll update after I revise my routine once I've finished the BGP.

9AM:
2BGP
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)
Massage with EPO (2 x 500mg), 1 dropper Wild Yam & 1 tbsp. thick cream: This will last me 2 massages.

Mid day:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Before bed:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)
Massage with EPO (2 x 500mg), Fenugreek (500mg capsule) & 1 tbsp. thick cream: This will last me 2 massages.

*Be sure to visit your local library - there's a ton of info there on breasts and herbs!
My routine (October 19, 2006):

I eat first – taking these on an empty stomach just doesn’t work with my lifestyle. I do not drink any coffee, tea or carbonated beverages. I do however have a few cups of decaffeinated tea with honey and lemon every morning and throughout the day. I don’t really like water but since it’s very important to drink lots; I water down my juice throughout the day. I started a new routine since I stalled in late August, early September. I did the liver cleanse for the first 3 days of my period. I used the Flat to Fab routine by starting off on day 4 of my period with 1 red clover 1x per day: after that I added 1 more until I reached a total 3x’s per day and did the same with all of the herbs. I’m now thinking of ramping up but I’ve been so teary – I can even make myself cry, apparently red clover does this but I really believe that is what is making me grow, I quit taking it in early August and next thing I knew I had stalled and had to start all over again. If I ramp up it will be with the saw palmetto. I take the dong quai for improving circulation and I get bad cramps on my period and this is supposed to help. I’m getting tingles, hot to the touch boobs and sharp pains but not all day long – it’s actually just before I’m to take my next dose.

8AM: 1 fenugreek (500mg), 1 red clover (325mg), 1 saw palmetto (800mg), 1 dong quai (325mg), 1 wild yam (300mg).

After my shower I massage with red clover capsules and olive oil – I have ordered the tincture because I hate the gritty feeling I have all day.

4PM: 1 fenugreek (500mg), 1 red clover (325mg), 1 saw palmetto (800mg), 1 dong quai (325mg), 1 wild yam (300mg).

11:30PM: 1 fenugreek (500mg), 1 red clover (325mg), 1 saw palmetto (800mg), 1 dong quai (325mg), 1 wild yam (300mg). This is when I take my 1025 calorie weight gaining drink as well, it contains fenugreek (Quick Mass by Allmax) they recommend taking it before bed, I’ve gained 2 pounds since I started taking it (1 ½ weeks ago), you’re supposed to take it twice a day but I find that I miss dinner if I do because I’m not hungry.
Edit
Dislike

littlelibrarian

Unread postNov 10, 2006#4

9AM:
2BGP
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Mid day:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Before bed:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

I've gained 8 pounds! Naturally some of it went to the "girls",I measured 31". I bought a new bra on the weekend and it's tight - never tried it on, I guess the old one was stretched because it was so loose.
I have changed my batter to:

4 droppers of red clover extract (made with glycerin)
4 EPO capsules broken open and added to the above
1/4 cup olive oil

I'll update after my period at the beginning of December, I am feeling some soreness and tingling.
Edit
Dislike

littlelibrarian

Unread postDec 04, 2006#5

9AM:
2BGP
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Mid day:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Before bed:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

I swelled just before my period and lost it all, today is day 7 and I'm firmer than I was 2 days ago; no change in size. I'm going to make a slight change and up my intake of Saw Palmetto to 3000mg per day. I'm also investigating dowsing, just to see if I'm taking the right things. I've never done it before so I need to read up on it before I try. I read about it on the BE board.
Edit
Dislike

littlelibrarian

Unread postJan 05, 2007#6

9AM:
2BGP
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Mid day:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Before bed:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

I now take:
1 red clover (425mg)
1 vitex (400mg)
1 saw palmetto (1000 mg)

3x's per day and at the end of the day I take 1 borage oil (1000mg) and 1 gaba (500mg).

I'm sore, tingling and having sharp pains. I think I found the right combination. Fenugreek isn't for me. I take my protein drink on days I miss a meal (I'm bad for that), I've gained 12 pounds now.
Edit
Dislike

littlelibrarian

Unread postApr 20, 2007#7

9AM:
2BGP
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Mid day:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Before bed:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

I stopped everything and started to take only vitex - 2 x 400mg per day. I had no more cramps, didn't even know when my period was coming - I was so nice to everyone but NO GROWTH, so I added in February (end of) 1 SP and 1 RC. The following month I added 2 wild yam SO...

AM: 2 vitex
SUPPER: 1 SP, 1 RC
BED: 2 WY

I gradually added the herbs and wow they're firm and I feel the same way I did almost a year ago then I got exited that I was growing and ramped up to a stall.
I'm staying on this until June - I'll report back then.

The reason I stopped taking 2 x 400mg per day was I got my period every 21 days instead of 28 days - this scared me, I was also taking Yoga so I don't know what made my cycles shorter but this past month I was 26 days. I really felt it was either too much vitex or the yoga. Must of been the vitex, I still go to yoga and my cycle is starting to back to the same amount of time.
Edit
Dislike

littlelibrarian

Unread postMay 14, 2008#8

9AM:
2BGP
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Mid day:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Before bed:
2Fenugreek (500mg)
1 Saw Palmetto (750mg)
1 Red Clover (500mg)

Wenonae from the other be board suggested I try this new routine, I've filled the tops but can't fill the sides so in desperation I wrote to her and she gave me the following routine:
Cycle 1: 1000mg fennel, 1200mg wild yam, 1g vitamin C in the morning empty tummy full cycle.
Cycle 2: 2000mg fennel, 1200mg WY, 1g vitamin C in the am empty tummy.
Cycle 3: Same as cycle 2 but 2500mg fennel
Cycle 4: Same as 3
Cycle 5: Same as cycle 2
Cycle 6: Same as cycle 3
Cycle 7: Same as cycle 1
Cycle 8: Same as cycle 3
Cycle 9: Same as cycle 1

I know it sounds too easy. I'll be back periodically to update. I just started this routine last Saturday the 10th of May.
My measurements (this is day 5) 29" under the bust, 31" over the bust. Wen suggested I would gain 2 cup sizes in my left and 2.7 cups in my right. I'm lop sided and she didn't even know how big the difference is.
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon