Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Roseability86's NEW program

Apr 30, 2008#1
Firstly, I am chuffed to announce that I have been wearing the wrong bra size for about 2 years (not a good thing) but I'm actually a 32B (was wearing 32A) - not a very full one mind, especially on the left breast, but it's all good. I now have a pretty new bra to aim to fill out.

Non-smoker
Drink occasionally
No kids
Family ranges from A cups to C cups

Starting measurements:

Under: 28 6/8" or 73cm
Bust: 32 6/8" or 83cm
Over: 32 2/8" or 82cm

For the past week I have been taking:

1x 1000mg Cod Liver Oil in the morning
1x 1000mg Evening Primrose Oil in morning
1x 1000mg Evening Primrose Oil in evening

I had aches from this.

I'm now adding to this program:

2x Wonderup in morning
2x Wonderup in early evening
2x Wonderup before bed

And I'm also using Bosom Beauty.

I just had my first session with Bosom Beauty - very easy to use. I used it on massage in the 9 o'clock (quarter turn) position for 20 minutes. I could feel the suction but it wasn't painful. I couldn't move very much without it losing suction but this may be because I have to start off on a very low suction. After using it, I measured myself again (I couldn't see any difference apart from purpleness), the tape measured said:

U: 28 1/2" or 72.5cm
B: 33 1/8" or 84cm
O: 32 6/8" or 83cm

This is such a subtle difference that it could be just human error when measuring but time will tell I'm sure.

I'm off to massage with cocoa butter and red clover extract now.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postMay 31, 2008#2
Right, well its been one month now and I've taken 6 WU pills everyday and usually a cod liver and 2 EPO a day too (I may have missed one or two days). I've also used BB for at least an hour a day for all but three days. For the past week, its been two hours a day on the left breast and one hour on the right. I've noticed a change in the shape (moving towards the centre of my chest) but they don't seem any bigger and the measurements show this:

Over: 81.5cm decrease of 0.5cm (I won't post inches as the difference is probably miniscule)
Bust: 83.5cm increase of 0.5cm
Under: 73cm no change

Looks like the 0.5cm from the overbust has moved down to the bust. I did drink some soya milk, a litre over the past two days. Think it played havok with my digestive system - very gasy - but I may buy some more, and drink it more sparingly haha.

Here's to the coming month and maybe a slightly bigger change??
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 10, 2008#3
Quote:Firstly, I am chuffed to announce that I have been wearing the wrong bra size for about 2 years (not a good thing) but I'm actually a 32B (was wearing 32A) - not a very full one mind, especially on the left breast, but it's all good. I now have a pretty new bra to aim to fill out.

Non-smoker
Drink occasionally
No kids

Starting measurements:

I had aches from this.

2x Wonderup in morning
2x Wonderup before bed

I just had my first session with Bosom Beauty - very easy to use. I used it on massage in the 9 o'clock (quarter turn) position for 20 minutes. I could feel the suction but it wasn't painful. I couldn't move very much without it losing suction but this may be because I have to start off on a very low suction. After using it, I measured myself again (I couldn't see any difference apart from purpleness), the tape measured said:

This is such a subtle difference that it could be just human error when measuring but time will tell I'm sure.

Right, well I was trying to keep this monthly but I just did the hormonal imbalance test (I tried it before but I think I was a bit liberal with my answers and ended up with all of them).

My answers suggest that I'm both estrogen and progesterone deficient - no wonder I'm small up top! In addition, I also have excess androgen! Bluh!!! I suppose I better get some SP and progesterone cream or vitex. Money, money, money!

As I'm here, may as well update my measurements:

Under: 73.5cm
Bust: 85cm :-D
Over: 80.5cm
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 12, 2008#4
Quote:Firstly, I am chuffed to announce that I have been wearing the wrong bra size for about 2 years (not a good thing) but I'm actually a 32B (was wearing 32A) - not a very full one mind, especially on the left breast, but it's all good. I now have a pretty new bra to aim to fill out.

Non-smoker
Drink occasionally
No kids

Starting measurements:

I had aches from this.

2x Wonderup in morning
2x Wonderup before bed

Right, moved onto the large BB domes as of today. I've also switched to sleeping on my left side to see if this has any effect on correct the asymmetry.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 01, 2008#5

Non-smoker
Drink occasionally
No kids

Starting measurements:

I had aches from this.

2x Wonderup in morning
2x Wonderup before bed

Over: 82.5cm
Bust: 84.5
Under: 72.5cm
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 03, 2008#6

Non-smoker
Drink occasionally
No kids

Starting measurements:

I had aches from this.

2x Wonderup in morning
2x Wonderup before bed

As of today, I am on a new program of:

1x 1000mg Cod Liver
2x 1000mg EPO
2x 800mg Vitex

Let's see if we can sort out this lack of progesterone. Still doing BB everyday, 2 hours on each breast.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 11, 2008#7

Non-smoker
Drink occasionally
No kids

Starting measurements:

I had aches from this.

2x Wonderup in morning
2x Wonderup before bed

Measurements :-D

Overbust: 80.5cm
Bust: 85.5cm Wooooooooo
Underbust: 73.5cm

Could be pre-menstrual swelling but still, happy happy.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 12, 2008#8

Non-smoker
Drink occasionally
No kids

Starting measurements:

I had aches from this.

2x Wonderup in morning
2x Wonderup before bed

Since starting NBE last Dec, I have gone up 1.6 inches or 4cm over the bust. I didn't think that I had achieved much success with my first program because it was Breast Success, but I seem to have had more success with that than when I switched to single herbs - maybe I was taking too much, I am slight and BS has very small dosages. However, BS was temporary swelling by the looks of it. Probably that Black Cohosh. I was sure I kept a log on here of what I was taking and how much when I was on single herbs but I can't seem to find it so maybe I didn't. However, I know I took EPO, CLO, FG, Fennel, SP, Nettle Leaf, WY, and vitamins. This program may not have worked for me because I have estrogen dominance and they are estrogenic herbs.

However, I have kept a log of my progress:

On BS (2 months) I went from
Underbust: 71cm
Bust: 81.2cm
Overbust: 80cm
to
Underbust: 71.3cm
Bust: 84.3cm
Overbust: 81.7cm

I don't have a record of how much I grew on normal herbs, however when I started on WU and BB my measurements were (as you can see, I lost all of the 'growth' from BS):

Underbust: 71.5cm
Bust: 81.6cm
Overbust 80.2cm

When I stopped WU (2 months later) they were:

Underbust: 72.5cm
Bust: 84.5cm
Overbust: 82.5cm

And now I am on vitex and BB, and a week in my measurements are:

Underbust:73.5cm
Bust: 85.5cm
Overbust: 80.5cm

Looks like I grew nada on BS, but had 3cm of swelling. On WU I grew 3cm in 2 months, and on vitex I have grown 1cm in 8 days :-O

I take my measurements scattily but always at least two hours after BB, so it could be swelling that is being measured but if this is consistantly the case I'm sure it won't affect the differences.
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon