Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shortcake's "I Want Boobs!" Project

Oct 02, 2007#1
Stats:

*Weight: 90 lbs
*Height: 5'1/2" (that half inch is very important! lol)
*1 kid, breastfed for 6 months.
*Pre-pregnancy size: 32/34 A depending on brand. I always wore padded bras though, so in reality I was probably more like an AA.
*Pregnancy size: At my largest while I was nursing I was a C cup.
*Post-pregnancy size: Pretty much the same as before (32/34A), only much more saggy and deflated-looking.

Measurements as of 09/14/07:
Under bust- 27
Fullest- 29 3/4
Above- 29 1/2
I also measured each breast across but realized recently that I did it very wrong. lol So those measurements as of today, 10-1-07 are:
Left- 6
Right- 5 1/2

My ultimate goal is to become a nice full B cup. I will, however, take pretty much any improvement I can get! A perfect A cup would be more than welcome, too! As long as I gain firmness and fill out on the tops of my breasts, I will be satisfied. I have stretch marks on my breasts from growing so quickly that are made more noticeable by the saggy skin. Hoping to really fill out so they're not so visible.
Last edited by shortcake83 on 9:38 PM - Dec 07, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postOct 02, 2007#2
Week 1:

Started introducing each product. On 9/14 I began using Femagis (2x daily). Noticed pains after only an hour and a half or so after application. The next day I began using Blossom-s soap (2x daily, lathering up twice each time). Began taking Full Potential on the 17th (two pills daily). Experienced consistant pains, aches, some tingles, warmth, and feeling of lactating. For the last few days of the first week I began focusing my massage on my right breast by applying the Femagis and Blossom-s to both breasts in the morning, and at night only applying both to the right breast. Also introduced heat after massages whenever convenient. Toward the end of the first week I experienced extreme soreness of my right breast. Went away after a few days. I had been starting up with EPO at that time, so I stopped taking it.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 02, 2007#3
Quote:Stats:

*Pre-pregnancy size: 32/34 A depending on brand. I always wore padded bras though, so in reality I was probably more like an AA.
*Post-pregnancy size: Pretty much the same as before (32/34A), only much more saggy and deflated-looking.

Under bust- 27
Fullest- 29 3/4
Above- 29 1/2
I also measured each breast across but realized recently that I did it very wrong. lol So those measurements as of today, 10-1-07 are:
Left- 6
Right- 5 1/2

My ultimate goal is to become a nice full B cup. I will, however, take pretty much any improvement I can get! A perfect A cup would be more than welcome, too! As long as I gain firmness and fill out on the tops of my breasts, I will be satisfied. I have stretch marks on my breasts from growing so quickly that are made more noticeable by the saggy skin. Hoping to really fill out so they're not so visible.
Week 2:

Trying to get my routine back to what it was when I felt the most sensations. Still not feeling as much as I did during the first week. Usually just the occasional shooting pains here and there. Early in the week I measured out of curiosity and saw that I had a 1/4 inch increase and noticed that the sides of my breasts (that are next to my arms) had filled out. They don't look so deflated! Yay! Slight tenderness and soreness coming and going.

Now applying Femagis and Blossom-s 2x daily to left breast and Femagis 2x daily and Blossom-s 4x daily to right breast.

Just thought I'd include any side-effects I'm experiencing since that seems to be an issue for many people on PM...

The only slightly negative effects I'm having are:
- PMS cravings almost constantly, which has in turn added a little to my tummy, I think. But that's something within my control. I just need to learn to control it! lol
- I've noticed a couple tiny little zits pop up that really aren't a big deal. I know they're from the PM because I never ever get breakouts unless it's right before or during my period, which it's not.
- During the first week or so (and even sometimes now) I'd get a little crampy feeling in my tummy... kinda like the "D" word (even though I never actually got diarrhea.) It wouldn't last long at all.

The positive effects I've experienced:
- More regular bowel movements (although I seem to teeter slightly on the verge of constipation sometimes so I have to be careful with it)
- No pain during ovulation!! Ever since I had my son my menstrual cramps got way better but I'd sometimes have really bad discomfort while ovulating. This month I didn't have that (and I know I ovulated).
- Doesn't seem to be messing up my cycle. I know when I ovulated (not because of pain but other "signs") and it was right on schedule.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 06, 2007#4

Under bust- 27
Fullest- 29 3/4
Above- 29 1/2
Left- 6
Right- 5 1/2

Nothing new to report. Feeling kinda discouraged this week. When I look in the mirror I think I look a lot fuller in some areas and much firmer. I know that I'm definitely firmer, but when I compare pictures of before NBE and now I don't see much of a difference, if any at all.

Also realized that it HAS affected my cycle. I should have started my period yesterday or today and I've had no signs of getting it. Judging from the time I know I ovulated, I think I should get it in a few days which is okay with me; it's not a drastic change in my cycle. But I was hoping for extreme soreness or swelling before my period in hopes that I'd keep some of the swelling as growth after. But I don't feel any different at all.

I'm wondering if I should add anything new. My stomach is so sensitive to new things that I literally can't even take adult vitamins or anything. So I pretty much just have to get what I need through food and drink. I know I've been drinking too much caffeine (I'd say about 4 drinks per week) and eating too much chocolate. Will cut back on that. I only have 11 days left of my first bottle of pills.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 01, 2007#5

Under bust- 27
Fullest- 29 3/4
Above- 29 1/2
Left- 6
Right- 5 1/2

Haven't updated in a while and thought I should!

Here's what I've added since last time I updated:

*1000mg Flaxseed Oil
*1000mg Borage Oil
*2 Whey protein shakes daily (random amounts as I've just had the powder in a plastic container without any measuring cups. Will start taking required amounts tomorrow when I buy a different kind of protein shake. This is my husband's.)

I've also been a little lazy with the Blossom-s soap. I don't really feel that this has done anything for me. I still use it in the shower but usually skip the nighttime application and just go right to the massage. Also thinking I probably won't repurchase another bar of the soap. I'm a couple weeks into my second bar now and since I'm not using it as frequently it should last quite a while.

Since adding the protein shake I've been having deeper, more intense pains that are more frequent. Occasional throbbing and aching. Still no soreness or anything like that though.

I will measure myself again at the end of my 8th week and post the results. Really don't think I've changed at all though.

When I start my next period, which should be around the 10th, I plan on taking 4 pills a day for 15 days. Hopefully that will be enough for me to start seeing results! Also thinking I probably won't repurchase any PM creams. I'm really starting to think that it's just the massaging action itself that gives results, not so much what you're using to massage *with*. I may buy some liquid EPO as I had good results with that several years ago when I first tried NBE. I'll give that a shot and if it doesn't seem to be doing anything either, I'll just stick with my cocoa butter.

Other interesting side-effects I've experienced:
* Had a brown colored mole on the top of my right breast. After starting to use the St.herb breast cream, it swelled, turned a pinkish color then proceeded to dry up and flake off. There's only a tiny little spot left now! Yay! I hated that thing. lol
* My period ended up being just 6 days late but was pretty heavy. I didn't have the bad cramps I usually have though so that was nice.
* Had a very stubborn plantar wart on the bottom of my foot that had been there for about 2 years. (Used a few different OTC treatments and nothing worked.) It's been gone for a couple weeks now!

Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 13, 2007#6

Under bust- 27
Fullest- 29 3/4
Above- 29 1/2
Left- 6
Right- 5 1/2

Okay, this may or may not have been the best idea. I was getting low on my 2nd bottle of FP and I had to reorder very soon. Unfortunately I had a couple unexpected BIG expenses come up this last pay period and had no money to order another bottle. So I figured I could either take the week and a half break it would take to get me another bottle, or I could start up on the bottle of St.herb I have. Since I hadn't really seen any results (at least that's what I thought at the time) with FP and was experiencing some kinda icky side-effects, I opted for the St. herb. I stopped taking FP for a few days and did a liver cleanse. Here is my new routine as of 11-9-07:

AM
* 2 St. herb capsules
* 500mg Borage Oil
* 1000mg Flaxseed Oil
* Protein shake
* Use Blossom-s soap in the shower, lathering up twice
* Massage with St. herb cream for about 4 minutes each breast, using heat before and after massage

PM
* 2 St. herb capsules
* 500mg Borage Oil
* Protein shake (smaller amount than AM)
* Massage with St. herb cream same as AM

After one full day of the pills, my breasts became a little tender and still are. Haven't had NEARLY as many pains and other sensations as I did with FP but feel the soreness is promising. (I know it's not related to my period as I always, even with FP, lose what little soreness I get 2 days before I start and it stays gone throughout my period.)

Here are my measurements 3 days into starting St.herb:

Above- 29 1/2 inches (same)
Fullest- 30 inches (1/4" increase)
Under- 27" (same)
Left- 6" (same)
Right- 5 3/4" (1/4" increase)

(I'm sure that the increases are from FP as I first measured that 1/4" increase at the fullest part while taking that.)

Sure hope I didn't mess things up by switching! I do think it may have been for the best for a couple reasons though. I think I was having a slight allergic reaction to something in the FP as ever since I started taking it, I had this annoying cough, kinda like a tightness in my chest that I experience when having an allergy attack but not nearly as severe. Attributed it to something outside I was coming in contact with, but since stopping FP the coughing has stopped. I also don't seem to be experiencing any negative side-effects with St. herb. No nausea like I'd sometimes have with FP, no constipation, no headaches... But it's still early on of course. We'll see what happens.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 25, 2007#7

Under bust- 27
Fullest- 29 3/4
Above- 29 1/2
Left- 6
Right- 5 1/2

Wow. Feeling pretty low and discouraged right now. About 6 days into my 4 pills per day of St. herb, I started experiencing a horrific headache. The worst I've ever had. It was a little better the next day but I was so worried about what it could mean that I started taking only 2 pills/day. I remembered that Deb had said she grew on 2 per day and I noticed after I started that, that I was experiencing more pains and other sensations so I stuck with that.

The day that I ovulated (last Tuesday) I got a HORRIBLE stomach thing. It wasn't diahrrea, wasn't nausea... it was more like severe cramping combined with constant knife-like pains. It was so bad that I couldn't even stand up straight for half the day. I had started taking Gingko Biloba a couple days before to aid with circulation (I almost always have cold hands and feet) so I'm not sure if it was that or the St. herb. Regardless, I stopped taking all pills for a day and a half until I felt back to normal.

I've since started taking 2 St. herb pills/day again. I'm not going to cycle with it since I'm only taking the two and it's basically the equivalent of what I was getting with FP and didn't have to cycle with that.

I measured today because I could tell I looked deflated and sure enough, my measurement is back down to 29 3/4. (Sometimes even just 29 1/2! I was too sad to keep measuring to find out which was more accurate.) So that really tells me that what I was doing WAS working to some extent.

Yesterday I started back up with the Flaxseed, Borage, and also added EPO. EPO is pretty iffy for me.. seems like when I start taking it I don't get as many pains as without it. That may be cut out of my program again.

During the time that I wasn't able to take the pills like I should I was also really slacking on the massages. I'm determined to do better this time and really keep up with everything! The problem is I'm not sure which program I should go with - The FP which gave me my first 1/4" growth and I had lots of pains with but had some unpleasant side-effects, or St. herb which I also have intense pains with AND (forgot to mention this) right before I had to stop taking it because of the stomach thing, I was actually measuring another almost 1/4" growth (was probably just swelling but still) but also seemed to have some pretty bad side-effects for me, or should I just try Wonderup which seems very promising but I know that some of those herbs have had a bad effect on me in the past (bloating, gas, low blood sugar)... Ugh! I know I need to pick a program and stick with it but I need to figure out what's going to be best for my body.

Also not sure what to do about massage creams. I've been pretty pleased with Femagis (smells good, gave me pains and was using it when I got that first 1/4" growth but tends to absorb very quickly so I either end up using a lot of product or not massaging for very long) and St. herb (smells great, very moisturizing and allows a pretty long massage and the tube lasts a long time! Better $ deal than Femagis). Or should I try the WU or pm.uk cream? Or should I just stick with something simple like cocoa butter or EPO?

Gotta get this figured out soon because I'll have to place my order probably within the week in order to get it in time!!!!

I'm not letting this shrinkage get me too down though. I know that if I gained it once, I can gain it again! Just gotta do what I need to do to get it.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 25, 2007#8

Under bust- 27
Fullest- 29 3/4
Above- 29 1/2
Left- 6
Right- 5 1/2

November 24

Thought I might as well enter my measurements since they've changed quite a bit. (As depressing as it is...)

Above: 29" (down 1/2")
Fullest: 29 3/4" (down 1/4")
Under: 26 1/2" (down 1/4")
Left: 5 3/4" (down 1/4")
Right: 5 1/2" (down 1/4")

YIKES. Not good.

****ETA: My original "above" measurement was entered incorrectly. Was just looking through my notebook about my program and my initial measurement was 29 1/2. So instead of gaining a half inch like I thought I had, I've actually gone DOWN a half inch. Sure hope my WU gets here soon! lol
Last edited by shortcake83 on 9:41 PM - Dec 07, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 06, 2007#9

Under bust- 27
Fullest- 29 3/4
Above- 29 1/2
Left- 6
Right- 5 1/2

My PM program has officially ended. Thanks to a very generous board member, I will be receiving some WU in the mail in about a week (give or take a few days). I've decided that for health and safety reasons I should give something a little less potent a try before resorting to PM. Also couldn't take the headaches and everything else anymore. I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't able to continue it as I *was* seeing results. I didn't realize just to what extent until I stopped taking it! I've been off of the PM for 5 days now and have been doing a liver cleanse with Milk Thistle and I can't believe the difference I feel in my breasts. They had definitely become a lot fuller while on the PM. It's strange - when I look in the mirror they don't really *look* any different, but the measuring tape says differently! That and I can feel the difference when I squeeze or grab them. Pretty depressing!

I never realized how addicted I'd become to this stuff! It's been very hard on this break to not be taking the pills or doing massages with my PM cream. I'm very anxious to begin the WU. If I see no results with it, I may consider giving PM another shot and just ramp up with it. Wouldn't really know whether to go back to FP or St herb as I had "growth" and tons of pains with FP but had immediate soreness (and additional swelling very quickly until I had to stop taking it like I should because of the headaches and stomach pains) with St herb. Anyway, I hope it doesn't come to that and I have success with WU. Smile

I will probably be ordering a bottle of the WU cream also as both of my PM creams are almost out. I will post my program once I get it figured out a little more. Until then I will be focusing my energy on staying positive and going into my new plan with confidence that it will work!

Random notes:
* I went from 90lbs down to 82lbs while on PM. This started happening in the second month. I know that the PM had something to do with my loss of appetite but the protein shakes also contributed to the problem. They made me feel full so I wasn't eating real food as often. Since being off of PM and the shakes my appetite is back and I can tell I'm starting to gain some of the weight back (thank God). It's hard enough to grow as it is when you're already underweight... losing 8 whole pounds when you can't afford to lose any in the first place certainly isn't going to help! Not to mention the fact that my friends and family members were becoming concerned for my health. I wasn't looking too good.

Last edited by shortcake83 on 8:34 PM - Dec 07, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon