Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Scorpio41's program

Oct 18, 2007#1
Started NBE about a year ago and used Wonderup for about 5 months. Gained about an inch, but it was more of a filling up and filling out after breastfeeding. Have breast fed three children for 12 months each so end result wasn't pretty. Boobs look better than before I started, but started to feel bloated with herbs. Haven't lost anything I gained after stopping but didn't get as much growth as I would like.

This time I am using Porcine Ovary from DNE. I have started milk thistle yesterday and will start L-Tyrosine and Kelp in a week's time. In two weeks I will start with one Ovary tablet then 3 days after that I will start taking two, increasing to three about 5 days after that. After trying dowsing and getting some help from Wen, I think this is the program for me. FINGERS CROSSED XXXXXX.

Starting stats:
Age nearly 42
Under bust: 29"
Across bust: 35"
waist: 28"
hips: 36"
currently wear 32B/C dreaming of 32D+

(.)(.)
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postNov 05, 2007#2
Well finally started it yesterday - only one pill but planning to start slowly to see how I react to it, will increase to two in a couple of days and so on.

Currently taking daily:
1 x PO (500mg)
2 x milk thistle (100mg)
4 x L-tyrosine (2000mg)
2 x kelp (480mcg)

so far feeling great, but will be watching out for skin breakouts and weight gain etc.

(.)(.)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 07, 2007#3
Quote:Started NBE about a year ago and used Wonderup for about 5 months. Gained about an inch, but it was more of a filling up and filling out after breastfeeding. Have breast fed three children for 12 months each so end result wasn't pretty. Boobs look better than before I started, but started to feel bloated with herbs. Haven't lost anything I gained after stopping but didn't get as much growth as I would like.

This time I am using Porcine Ovary from DNE. I have started milk thistle yesterday and will start L-Tyrosine and Kelp in a week's time. In two weeks I will start with one Ovary tablet then 3 days after that I will start taking two, increasing to three about 5 days after that. After trying dowsing and getting some help from Wen, I think this is the program for me. FINGERS CROSSED XXXXXX.

Starting stats:
Age nearly 42

(.)(.)
Increased to two PO capsules yesterday and so far so good. Not feeling any tingles, pains etc, but think it is too soon for that, but not feeling any negative effects either which is good. Same dosages for everything else, but now taking two PO instead of one. Currently taking 1000mg PO daily.

(.)(.)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 13, 2007#4
Quote:Started NBE about a year ago and used Wonderup for about 5 months. Gained about an inch, but it was more of a filling up and filling out after breastfeeding. Have breast fed three children for 12 months each so end result wasn't pretty. Boobs look better than before I started, but started to feel bloated with herbs. Haven't lost anything I gained after stopping but didn't get as much growth as I would like.

Starting stats:
Age nearly 42

(.)(.)
Now taking 3 PO and this is the 3rd day on that dose. the rest of the program is still the same. Have been researching better ways to up my protein, not keen on protein shakes. I always eat chicken or beef for dinner each night, so will now add tuna and eggs each day along with my normal diet, including milk, cheese etc. Considering adding spirulina to program as it seems to have a lot of benefits for general health as well. Tolerating everything well so far, no growth to report but not expecting anything yet as I have ramped up pretty slowly. NO PROBS SO FAR !!!

(.)(.)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 15, 2007#5

Starting stats:
Age nearly 42

(.)(.)
Have noticed a different feeling in boobs since yesterday. Happens briefly and is then gone, but enough for me to notice it. measured this morning and tape measure says extra 1/4 inch, will measure again in a few days to see if it is still there (may have just measured wrongly). but even if it's not measurable yet I feel something is happening. will keep fingers crossed and stay on these amounts to see what happens.

(.)(.)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 19, 2007#6

Starting stats:
Age nearly 42

(.)(.)
Feeling quite a lot of aches in my armpits which come and go. Measuring
35.5" which is up half an inch, but seems too quick to have gained that much so will check again in a few days time. Have decided to use a reference bra as I don't know how accurate my measuring is. Have been having tuna for lunch each day along with chicken or beef at night, need to add some eggs in there too. Currently wearing 32C bras - 32E here I come (hey, a girls gotta dream)!!!

(.)(.)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 23, 2007#7

Starting stats:
Age nearly 42

(.)(.)
So far the extra half inch seems to be hanging around - still measuring 35.5". Have still been getting aches in armpits and occassionally inside boobs (hard to describe). Have decided to add collagen from tonight - two caps before bed. Don't know what effect, if any, it will have on boobs, but hoping to address a few unwanted wrinkles on my face etc. Generally been feeling great lately, must have something to do with kelp, l-tyrosine, milk thistle as not feeling as grumpy lately - hubby even mentioned that I seem to be really relaxed lately !!!! Currently wearing all 32Cs now with moulded cups, not push-ups and very happy with how they fit. Will be happy once bust measurement is larger than hip measurement - if I gain half an inch more at bust they will both be 36". Happy so far, hope it continues.

(.)(.)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 06, 2007#8

Starting stats:
Age nearly 42

(.)(.)
Have decided to increase PO to 2000mg from today. Not much happening lately, so will increase and see what happens. Still no side effects, but will watch out to see what happens with new dose. Have lost a little bit of weight so measurements are not the same, but bras fit the same, so not too discouraging.

(.)(.)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 13, 2007#9

Starting stats:
Age nearly 42

(.)(.)
Have decided that 2000mg doesn't seem to be doing anything, so have gone back down to 1500mg again. Ran out of L-tyrosine and have ordered more, so waiting for that to arrive - haven't been having underarm aches since running out so might be very necessary for me. Have lost a couple of kilos, but still measuring around 35" and that's usually the first place that I lose from so all is not lost. Have been taking milk thistle every day since starting, but looks like I only need to take once a week or so, which cuts back the number of pills I need to take every day so that's fine by me. Still no probs with acne, weight gain etc - so all good. Was getting a bit disappointed that I hadn't seen more growth, but when I thought about it, losing weight and keeping what I have is just as good or better so feeling positive again.

(.)(.)
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon