Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan113 - starting of with massage

Jun 03, 2007#1

Hello everyone. I am glad to be here after debating on what type of program to make for myslef. A little about me: I am very petite framed 5ft1" weighing only 91lbs (so much for BMI) I am like most Asians build. very thin and small busted. Between bra sizes A/B. I will give my program 1 year to get my desired results and add phyto-estrogens in slowly as I need them. I do not want overload on estrogen.

measurements as of 06/02/07
31" bust-measuring flat following all curves( fullest and flattest part of the bust)
26" underbust
23" waist
33" hips

cycle started 5/27/07 used progesterone cream 7 days before cycle started.

Program:
I don't take any supplements in the form of pills for NBE right now

-oat seed extract 1 dpprful 2x day.
-milk thistle 575 mg 2x day
-L-Tyrosine 660 mg 1x daily(powder form)

I've changed my whole Diet:
- one avocado each and every day. wait 3 hours to eat fruit after eating avocado
-Flaxseeds whole (roasted)1 tspn 2xday
-Berries, bananas, every other morning. wait 1 hr to eat avocados or vegetables after eating fruit.
-potatoes, Broccoli salads w/ Spinach)
-Free range chicken,eggs,beef. no pork
-the seven grains( oats, barley, buckwheat etc.)

-whole grains are important to keep growth.
-(All foods should be organic and free of hormones)
-Never eat fruits/ vegetables at the same time

Teas-
Red clover right now since it does both cleansing of toxins from liver and kidneys as well as NBE 1xDay w/ soy milk (Eden soy Brand. some days just soy alone.

Chi Massage with Borage(starflower) oil for 15-20 minutes every morning and night. Sometimes I don't wear bras but a cotton top. Do not wear synthetic bras while on program, plastics interfere with growth( nylon,polester, spandex etc),bad for receptors. COTTON ONLY.
oil also contains:
-Oatseed extract (glycerin based)1 dropperful
-Hops 1 capsule broken in mixture for the week
in a lavender shea butter base for lotion.

I've been on program for 7 days now and waiting for any swelling to go down. still very sore and breasts look very plump. Manage to get all the lumps out (blockages).
I will post pics soon.

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJun 06, 2007#2
I measured today which my cycle has started on the 5/27, I noticed my swelling has gone down now. I measured my mooshy boobs and found I've kept a 1/4". They are a bit sore still, but not as bad.
They feel fuller and seem a little heavier.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 09, 2007#3
Quote:Hello everyone. I am glad to be here after debating on what type of program to make for myslef. A little about me: I am very petite framed 5ft1" weighing only 91lbs (so much for BMI) I am like most Asians build. very thin and small busted. Between bra sizes A/B. I will give my program 1 year to get my desired results and add phyto-estrogens in slowly as I need them. I do not want overload on estrogen.

31" bust-measuring flat following all curves( fullest and flattest part of the bust)
26" underbust
23" waist
33" hips

Program:

- one avocado each and every day. wait 3 hours to eat fruit after eating avocado
-Berries, bananas, every other morning. wait 1 hr to eat avocados or vegetables after eating fruit.

Teas-
Red clover right now since it does both cleansing of toxins from liver and kidneys as well as NBE 1xDay w/ soy milk (Eden soy Brand. some days just soy alone.

Chi Massage with Borage(starflower) oil for 15-20 minutes every morning and night. Sometimes I don't wear bras but a cotton top. Do not wear synthetic bras while on program, plastics interfere with growth( nylon,polester, spandex etc),bad for receptors. COTTON ONLY.
oil also contains:

I've been on program for 7 days now and waiting for any swelling to go down. still very sore and breasts look very plump. Manage to get all the lumps out (blockages).
I will post pics soon.

I measured today twice and have noticed that I am 31.3/4"!. my original measurement was 31" when I started. I feel them often to make sure it is not swelling. As far as I can tell, they feel like liquid, a little heavier. Still a little sore and nipples have changed color slightly. I have added Fenugreek tea and will drink one glass w/ soy milk every other day. No pills as of now.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 20, 2007#4
Quote:Hello everyone. I am glad to be here after debating on what type of program to make for myslef. A little about me: I am very petite framed 5ft1" weighing only 91lbs (so much for BMI) I am like most Asians build. very thin and small busted. Between bra sizes A/B. I will give my program 1 year to get my desired results and add phyto-estrogens in slowly as I need them. I do not want overload on estrogen.

26" underbust
23" waist
33" hips

Program:

Teas-

oil also contains:

I will post pics soon.

Hello all, Its been a while since I posted. I changed my program to:
(A day)
barley tabs3000mg
Ester c 3000mg
hops 930mg
fenugreek 675mg x3
Saw palmetto 1665mg

but 6 wks before it was
licorice root tincture 3x a day w/
Saw palmetto- same dose.
Hops- same dose as above

w/ that program I grew; I measured 32" and since I can't take the Lic root for longer than six weeks I have been doing the program above.

It's been 1 month on this new program and altogether I have been on NBE for 3 months and I am expecting my flow in 3days and measure almost 32.5" as of now but I know its swelling ,(I'm sore) so we'll see how much I keep after that. probably not much. I still massage 2x day an drink alot of water and oats and brown rice beverages(i'm addicted). My dark circles under my eyes disappeared! I feel so much better than I ever felt, My skin cleared up as well. I truly think there's something in these grains, But I must note, I have noticed a bit of fat collection around the lower tummy, hips and my bum! Luckily I needed it!(starting at 92lbs). It's looking good

I might jump back to the lic Root again.

My goal is to measure 34",I think that might be a C on my tiny body. My cousin and sister in law would be such haters, LOL! My cousin always made fun of my lil A cups and her w/ her D's...... My Sis inlaw also has D's and doesn't think small boobs is enough. If I could fill out my pretty vintage bra collection I would happy with that.I know I am dreaming right now, but I'm slowly climbing up there. I promise to post what works! No woman should have to go boob less unless they want to!

xo
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 20, 2007#5

26" underbust
23" waist
33" hips

Program:

Teas-

oil also contains:

I will post pics soon.

I forgot to add I am using the WU cream but not all the time as I've experienced a loss in the beginning using too much cream and oil topically, every other day I will massage w/ the WU cream. but I always massage 2x a day.
Happy boob growing!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 25, 2007#6

26" underbust
23" waist
33" hips

Program:

Teas-

oil also contains:

I will post pics soon.

Its been four months on an NBE program and I am breaking all this month which is my fifth, I was experiencing quite a bit of pain during and all around my last two cycles. I believe it was the SP.
Anyhow, My growth has been slow but I am happy, I currently measure 32.24 and I have been doing minimal massage every night. the growth has stayed minus the .5" swelling from the last cycle. I think I will start wonder up since it does not contain SP; I am still under weight with a BMI of about 17+ . I noticed I was gaining just a tad bit on the last program but lost it all during the break along with the mid-cycle pain(sigh). Felt a bit of aches on the break. not really following a diet right now.
Hopefully, I'll gain a little weight with wonder-up. My goal is still 34",
and I am due running a couple days late like the last cycle. Till next time,
happy growing...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 16, 2007#7

26" underbust
23" waist
33" hips

Program:

Teas-

oil also contains:

I will post pics soon.

I noticed what seemed to be a stretch mark from r side of my left nip towards the center of my breast. but I looked closely to see that my lumpy scar tissue that used to be there is gone!!! it was small roundish and slightly discolored. I was shocked to noticed it disappeared. may the growth stretched it out and faded it completely. I too happy about this....
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 26, 2007#8

26" underbust
23" waist
33" hips

Program:

Teas-

oil also contains:

I will post pics soon.

I was doing NBE for 6 months and noticed many Hypothyroid symptoms, I was taking soy in addition to other estrogenic herbs and realized I have a Hypothyroid condition from test results dating back to right before I started NBE in May 07. I gained about an inch in the bust but noticed no more growth plus more hypo thyroid symptoms becoming present.
If my doctor had told me I was out of "normal range" on my tsh test like he should have may 07 (when I have called many times requesting to talk to him about my results) I would have not started NBE. I was furious when I found out this past Thursday and still a bit. I had to literally go down there to find out that way. He said I was fine and just a bit on the high side.He also said I don't need thyroid medication, but I disagree. I am losing a small amount of my hair , constipated, headaches here and there for no reason etc.
Warning to those who are overweight/underweight who can't gain or loose an ounce, CHECK YOUR THYROID,
I AM Hypo and underweight. I truly believe those skinny chicks that have little or no results like me, have a thyroid conditon, Your T4,T3 production plays a very important role for growth. and if you are underweight you are not absorbing anything! your liver stops producing enzymes and you need those to break down fats, protiens, carbs to re-absorb in the body and grow healthy breast tissue/fat deposition. Same thing goes for you heavy set women, This is why YOU ARE GAINING WEIGHT EVERY WHERE ELSE! Pear shaped Bodies caused by fat deposition in the hips, tummy and thighs , no boobs.... I've been doing heavy research and could write a damn book,
Lack of enzymes cause constipation ladies! Therefore it leads to malabsorbtion of nutrients= breast receptor sites filling up with nothing but phyto estrogens which finally= Stalling!

I say no to soy for me plus any herbs- its too powerful and begins to take away what your thyroid is supposed to
do.

I am starting natural dessicated thyroid glandular protocol -synthetic thyroid is crap

I will start NBE in 3-6months depending on my new test results and how I feel. and work on getting those mercury fillings out too.( they deplete needed minerals for your thyroid to convert them in to t4/ hormones)

Don't think for a moment that you cannot grow, we all have mammary glands and receptor sites.
Good luck to everyone, NBE is Biology not Rocket-Science

Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon