Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Arialle's Programme

Mar 09, 2006#1
I'm 17 (nearly 18!), about 5foot7, 9 stone 9ish (i think that is about 135lbs), and i'm of a boyish/athletic build (i was a v serious swimmer till about a year ago, so quite muscley). Oh, and I'm from England (yay england!).

I measure 29 inches below, and 33 inches around my bust, which i think is a 34AA, but nothing seems to fit me...

I started my routine over a month ago, i was just taking Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam, but then i stopped for 2-3 weeks because i got really ill...

So, since getting better (for the last 2 weeks), i've been taking:

Morning:
2 X 450mg SP
2 X 1000mg (90mg GLA) EPO
2 X 405mg Wild Yam
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Lunch:
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Dinner:
2 X 459mg SP
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

And when i go to bed, 300-400 (i usually lose count) rotations breast massage, with cocoa butter lotion. I added 2 capsules of fenugreek to the cream when it was new.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Arialle

Unread postMar 10, 2006#2
Oh, and i forgot to put:
I also use a microwaveable heat thing too (after i massage), for 5-10 mins before i go to sleep, depending how tired i am (and how long i can lay for without falling sleep!)
Edit
Dislike

Arialle

Unread postMar 10, 2006#3
Quote:I'm 17 (nearly 18!), about 5foot7, 9 stone 9ish (i think that is about 135lbs), and i'm of a boyish/athletic build (i was a v serious swimmer till about a year ago, so quite muscley). Oh, and I'm from England (yay england!).

I measure 29 inches below, and 33 inches around my bust, which i think is a 34AA, but nothing seems to fit me...

I started my routine over a month ago, i was just taking Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam, but then i stopped for 2-3 weeks because i got really ill...

Morning:
2 X 450mg SP
2 X 405mg Wild Yam
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Lunch:
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Dinner:
2 X 459mg SP
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

And when i go to bed, 300-400 (i usually lose count) rotations breast massage, with cocoa butter lotion. I added 2 capsules of fenugreek to the cream when it was new.
Excercise: I swim once or twice a week (for an hour at a time), run for 15mins once or twice a week, and walk to and from college (25mins each way) 5 days a week, and on the way there its usually a really fast walk because i'm always running late!
Edit
Dislike

Arialle

Unread postMar 13, 2006#4
Quote:I'm 17 (nearly 18!), about 5foot7, 9 stone 9ish (i think that is about 135lbs), and i'm of a boyish/athletic build (i was a v serious swimmer till about a year ago, so quite muscley). Oh, and I'm from England (yay england!).

Morning:
2 X 450mg SP
2 X 405mg Wild Yam
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Lunch:
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Dinner:
2 X 459mg SP
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

My SP ran out on Wednesday, and Holland and Barrett only had SP complex, so i am now taking 1 capsule at breakfast, and one at dinner, and not taking the SP capsules anymore.

Oh, and i also do 50 sit-ups everyday.
Edit
Dislike

Arialle

Unread postMar 22, 2006#5

Morning:
2 X 450mg SP
2 X 405mg Wild Yam
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Lunch:
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Dinner:
2 X 459mg SP
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

I have gained about 2-3 pounds, which is rubbish really :-(

I don't really know if I have had any growth - nothing noticable yet anyway, maybe a bit more fullness around the sides, but i don't know if it's just wishful thinking, but i am hopeful: according to the tapemeasure i have grown half an inch (to 33 and a half inches), but i'm pretty incompetent with measuring...

Yep, so i'm going to keep doing everything the same for another month.

Also, from next week, i am going back to my swimming club, but not doing too much - up to 6 hours of swimming a week i think it will be (so nothing compared to the 16 i was doing when i quit a year ago), but i've read stuff on here and it's said that it's advisable that you cut down on your cardiovascular exercise, so now im a bit sceptical about whether anything will work :-(

I can hope, i guess!
Edit
Dislike

Arialle

Unread postApr 06, 2006#6

Morning:
2 X 450mg SP
2 X 405mg Wild Yam
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Lunch:
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Dinner:
2 X 459mg SP
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

I'm making some changes to my program...

My Wild Yam ran out today, so i've decided to switch to red clover as from tomorrow, which i will gradually increase over a few days from 1 cap a day to 3 a day.

I've started massaging twice a day:
Morning - 400 rotations with epo, then appyling heat for 10mins
Evening - 400 rotations with cocoa butter, then applying heat for 10 mins

I've also bought vitamin E, which i started taking yesterday (1 cap a day). I am going to add some of the vitamin E to the cocoa butter as well.

The only thing is, that with the red clover, i read it can make you put on weight, and if i keep putting on weight i might die (well, i probably won't actually die, but i'm a teenage girl, and if i had to choose between being fat and flat chested i would not choose being fat.), anyway, i'm gonna try it for a while and see Smile
Edit
Dislike

Arialle

Unread postApr 27, 2006#7

Morning:
2 X 450mg SP
2 X 405mg Wild Yam
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Lunch:
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Dinner:
2 X 459mg SP
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

I am 18 now, so I am an adult now, yaaay! *excitement*

I don't think I have had any growth this month Sad But I reckon I grew about 1/2 an inch last month so at least that is something.

Here is the routine I am currently following:

When I get up:
2 X 450mg SP
1 X 230mg Red clover
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

In the morning, when i have time i am doing the massage technique tigerlily said about and about 400 rotations with a capsule of EPO

Lunch:
1 X 610mg Fenugreek
1 X 230mg Red clover

When I go to bed:
2 X 459mg SP
1 X 610mg Fenugreek
1 X 230mg Red clover
1 X 200iu vitamin E

In the evening i do tigerlily's massage then about 400 rotations with cocoa butter which has I added some fenugreek and vitamin E to.

I try to take the pills either at least 20mins before I eat a meal or 2 hours after but sometimes I just have to take them when I get the time.

I hope I grow next month or i will cry. I want to fill out pretty bras (34A) Sad
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2293439]Arialle

Unread postMay 24, 2006#8

Morning:
2 X 450mg SP
2 X 405mg Wild Yam
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Lunch:
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Dinner:
2 X 459mg SP
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

I now measure 29 under, and 34 3/4" around my bust which apparently is 1 3/4" more than when i started. However, i dont know whether i am just not a good measurer because i don't seem to be filling out my bras anymore, and i can't see any difference visually (i've taken pics and looked at them...). I think i must have had a bit of growth at least though because i can't have been that stupid to be nearly 2 inches out when i first measured...

Anyway, i took about 3 days off the pills when i was ill, but i am back on them now. I have decided that i will just take a 24 hour break every month and see how i go / grow this month Smile

A.x
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 22, 2006#9

Morning:
2 X 450mg SP
2 X 405mg Wild Yam
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Lunch:
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Dinner:
2 X 459mg SP
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

I've been really bad about taking herbs and doing massages this month coz I've had A levels, and they are very very important because the uni I want to go to asked me for ridiculous grades. I've got 2 more exams left. I think I've done really bad in them but anyway...

Measure 34 7/8. So tiny growth this month. But something. I think there is a visual difference now. I'd like to grow 1/2 an inch this month because then I go on holiday! And I think that I would be filling an A cup if I was about that much bigger.

I reckon I can do lots more massages and take the herbs more regularly after my exams because I won't have anything else to do (yay!).

A.x
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 06, 2006#10

Morning:
2 X 450mg SP
2 X 405mg Wild Yam
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Lunch:
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Dinner:
2 X 459mg SP
1 X 610mg Fenugreek

Heeey! Wow, I haven't updated in forever!

I have been (well trying at least) to keep up my programme!

I take:
2 caps SP
1 cap WYR
1 cap fennel
1 multi vitamin for skin hair and nails
In the morning and again in the evening.

I am measuring 35 1/4 ish, which is an improvement, but this might be something to do with me getting really fat again.

I havent really had any time to do any massages, but i am trying to get back into the routine of doing them now. Thing is i started uni, so its been pretty hectic settling in, making friends, going out, trying to get assignments done and get to lectures!!!

Hope everyone is doing well! I had a quick browse through the forum and y'all seem to be making progress, more than me anyway, haha! Yeah, so, keep it up, and i'll try and keep you a bit more posted in future!

A.x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon