Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3monkeysmom program

Oct 28, 2006#1
Hello!

Well, after watching, reading, and learning from this board, I worked up enough courage to post my "program." I have tried several different ones, and tweaked them here and there. Honestly, I believe that most would work better, for me, if I had more patience and quit the soda. :-)

Stats:
Wt: 152 (lg frame and muscular)
Ht: 5'6"
Kids: 3 terrific children (8,5,2) breastfed all 3
Overbust:38 3/4" (sounds like alot, but on my frame, it isn't!)
Underbust:32"
Current Bra: 36B
Waist: 31 3/4" (my problem area!)

Here it goes:

Round One: SBS Solutions (Small Breast Solutions) Herbal pills, soap, and lotion. Tried several months worth. Didn't work for me.

Round Two: Greenbush Fenugreek, Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Fennel. Was taking 3 of each 3x day. Still drinking soda and while I had awesome periods (no cramping, light and shortened cycle)still not much growth. Had to stop due to getting pregnant with our 3 child. Had to wonder if the saw palmetto had something to do with that. Read somewhere that it does increase fertility and after having problems conceiving for 17 months, then a month afterwards, BAM! Could have been just my system finally got it in gear, too, who knows!?!

Round Three: Was on Bountiful Breast for 6 months (2 bb pills along with kelp, l-tyrosine,protein shake, epo,royal jelly, flax oil). Did that 2x daily. Allowed me to have my beloved sodas! Started that in April 2006 (done breastfeeding 3 child). Kept my 36B from completely flattening out and leaving. After having our 3 baby, the chest was huge. Had a 38c nursing bra and that was too small in the beginning. Was probably a 38f. Too big!!!

Round Four: Tried mirifem pills for one month. I know, should give them more of a chance. Can't seem to stop the caffeine intact and think that's not good for herbal be.

Final Round (for now:-): Back to BB
Morning: 1BB, 1 DIM-plus, 1 kelp, 2 L-Tyrosine, 1 selenium, 1 protein shake (23g)
Afternoon/Evening: same as morning
I am experimenting (aren't we all?) and cutting back from 4 BB pills daily to only 2. Thought that I might try following BB's directions!

I have about 10lbs,at the most, I would like to lose and would still like to keep growing upstairs. Any suggestions?

Thank you all for your information and experiences. It makes it easier to make a better informed decision about what to try and to avoid. Best wishes to all!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postOct 28, 2006#2
Also need to mention that I quit the flax seed, epo, and royal jelly for the time being. It seems that the ladies taking those are trying to gain a little more weight and I would prefer to lose a few pounds! ;-)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 06, 2006#3
Quote:Hello!

Well, after watching, reading, and learning from this board, I worked up enough courage to post my "program." I have tried several different ones, and tweaked them here and there. Honestly, I believe that most would work better, for me, if I had more patience and quit the soda. :-)

Stats:

Here it goes:

Round One: SBS Solutions (Small Breast Solutions) Herbal pills, soap, and lotion. Tried several months worth. Didn't work for me.

Round Two: Greenbush Fenugreek, Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Fennel. Was taking 3 of each 3x day. Still drinking soda and while I had awesome periods (no cramping, light and shortened cycle)still not much growth. Had to stop due to getting pregnant with our 3 child. Had to wonder if the saw palmetto had something to do with that. Read somewhere that it does increase fertility and after having problems conceiving for 17 months, then a month afterwards, BAM! Could have been just my system finally got it in gear, too, who knows!?!

Round Three: Was on Bountiful Breast for 6 months (2 bb pills along with kelp, l-tyrosine,protein shake, epo,royal jelly, flax oil). Did that 2x daily. Allowed me to have my beloved sodas! Started that in April 2006 (done breastfeeding 3 child). Kept my 36B from completely flattening out and leaving. After having our 3 baby, the chest was huge. Had a 38c nursing bra and that was too small in the beginning. Was probably a 38f. Too big!!!

Round Four: Tried mirifem pills for one month. I know, should give them more of a chance. Can't seem to stop the caffeine intact and think that's not good for herbal be.

Morning: 1BB, 1 DIM-plus, 1 kelp, 2 L-Tyrosine, 1 selenium, 1 protein shake (23g)
I am experimenting (aren't we all?) and cutting back from 4 BB pills daily to only 2. Thought that I might try following BB's directions!

I have about 10lbs,at the most, I would like to lose and would still like to keep growing upstairs. Any suggestions?

Thank you all for your information and experiences. It makes it easier to make a better informed decision about what to try and to avoid. Best wishes to all!
Just a quick update! The overbust measurement lost 1/4" (38 1/2"). I'm not too worried about it, though, because this has happened before and then it came back. At one time, the measurement fell to below 38. That was scarey! Like stated earlier, I know this sounds like alot, but my frame (bone structure, whatever you want to call it!) is big. It would just be nice to look a little more proportional (sigh). And also, in a previous post, I had said that I might have been up to a 38f, I have NO IDEA what my size was. That just happened while in the hospital after my baby had been born and my milk just came in. It was terribly painful and even the nurses were trying to get the electric pump and ice packs out to try to help. It was too, too big and the stretch marks are there to prove it! Just to be a nice 36c with the top filled out and the breasts no longer looking like a ski slope with a jump at the end....

Still on the current routine 2x daily:
1 BB pill
2 L-Tyrosine
1 Dim plus
1 kelp
1 selenium

In the morning I take a women's multivitamin.
Massage is very sporadic with Palmer's cocoa butter w/vitamin-e stretchmark lotion. Might as well say I'm not massaging.
2/3 cans of Pepsi daily (that's why the BB is being used)
Chocolate once in a while (Reese's peanut butter cups, yummy!)

Might try to ramp up the routine to 3x daily, don't know yet....

Best wishes to everyone!!!
Edit
Dislike

3monkeysmom

Unread postNov 21, 2006#4

Stats:

Here it goes:

Current routine: 3x daily (started on date of last post)
1 bb
1 selenium
1 kelp
1 omega 3 (flax seed, borage oil, fish oil)
1 vitamin e
1 saw palmetto
2 L-tyrosine
1 women's multi (morning only)

Morning and before bed, I add:
1 calcium
1 glucosamine chondroitin (bad knees)

2-3 12 oz. bottles of Pepsi

Going to add ginkgo biloba for poor circulation. Cold hands, feet, and butt. Husband says it's like sleeping with a Butterball turkey! Sweet guy! :-)
After reading some of the posts about g.b. and blood circulation, I do think that's why I'm not filling growing as fast as some others on BB. Might also add chasteberry/Vitex, just hate to add too much and mess up what I have going on. My body has most of the supposedly good makings for excellent growth: higher BMI, nursed 3 kids, eat lots of protein. Chest is filled out on the sides and has good potential. At least the BB kept everything from shrinking to barely an A cup like with the other 2 children after done nursing. Since I added the omega 3, the pains have started back up especially in the right side and that is the side that seems to be filled out a little more. Also, I think that the royal jelly, flax seed oil, and epo that I was on did kickstart the growth pains again, just had to take 3 more huge capsules compared to 1 omega-3, so made the temporary switch. At this point, am walking about 5x a week 3-4 miles with the husband to try to keep the weight steady and try to lose a bit. Am going to try to start doing some aerobics/weight training to add more muscle, speed up the metabolism, and burn some fat. Have to be careful to not do too much and stall out.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2287757]3monkeysmom

Unread postNov 21, 2006#5

Stats:

Here it goes:

Current routine: 3x daily (started on date of last post)
1 bb
1 selenium
1 kelp
1 omega 3 (flax seed, borage oil, fish oil)
1 vitamin e
1 saw palmetto
2 L-tyrosine
1 women's multi (morning only)

Morning and before bed, I add:
1 calcium
1 glucosamine chondroitin (bad knees)

2-3 12 oz. bottles of Pepsi

Going to add ginkgo biloba for poor circulation. Cold hands, feet, and butt. Husband says it's like sleeping with a Butterball turkey! Sweet guy! :-)
After reading some of the posts about g.b. and blood circulation, I do think that's why I'm not filling growing as fast as some others on BB. Might also add chasteberry/Vitex, just hate to add too much and mess up what I have going on. My body has most of the supposedly good makings for excellent growth: higher BMI, nursed 3 kids, eat lots of protein. Chest is filled out on the sides and has good potential. At least the BB kept everything from shrinking to barely an A cup like with the other 2 children after done nursing. Since I added the omega 3, the pains have started back up especially in the right side and that is the side that seems to be filled out a little more. Also, I think that the royal jelly, flax seed oil, and epo that I was on did kickstart the growth pains again, just had to take 3 more huge capsules compared to 1 omega-3, so made the temporary switch. At this point, am walking about 5x a week 3-4 miles with the husband to try to keep the weight steady and try to lose a bit. Am going to try to start doing some aerobics/weight training to add more muscle, speed up the metabolism, and burn some fat. Have to be careful to not do too much and stall out.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 21, 2006#6

Stats:

Here it goes:

Dim-plus is still being taken 3x daily. Thanks!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 28, 2006#7

Stats:

Here it goes:

Here we go again! I stopped the Omega 3 and switched back to the royal jelly, epo, and flax seed jell caps. While it was more convenient to take only 1 pill versus three, the growth pains don't seem as prevalent. While I'm not into receiving pain (sorry, not a masochist!!!)., it did seem that the "aches" were happening more often on the rj,epo, flax. Also added ginkgo biloba to help with the blood circulation.

Also, on the exercise thingy, I stink! This should help the nbe even more! Weather hasn't been cooperative and then family gatherings. So along with my chest filling out, the waist is coming along for the ride. Hmmm. Gotta problem here. Pretty soon we won't be able to tell what's the waist and what's the chest! Any thoughts on how to get my act in gear and not creep over the edge of a double d butt? Maybe I should buy a corset to nip the waist and lift up the chest...The ultimate illusion!!!

Anyway, all of you have a wonderful day! :-)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 08, 2007#8

Stats:

Here it goes:

Current overbust: 39 1/4"
weight:155 lbs
bra size:36B, though very snug

Current routine:
a.m.
1 women's multi
1 zinc
1 hydrochloric acid (helps absorb B12)
1 B12
1 glucosamine chondroitin
1 calcium
1 selenium
1 kelp
2 L-tyrosine
1 epo
1 flax seed oil
1 ginkgo biloba
1 dim (until I run out of these)
2 chasteberry
1 vitamin e
2 BB

afternoon:
same as above minus multi, glucosamin, calcium
have a protein shake/bar, whatever I'm in the mood for

p.m.:
same as morning minus women's multi, zinc, hydro. acid, B12

Also added massage a couple of days ago. Boy did that jumpstart the pains! Wow!!! Had to chuckle and wonder why I added something that caused pain, but it will be so worth it when I get to my goal, a very full C or D.
Edit
Dislike

3monkeysmom

Unread postMar 06, 2007#9

Stats:

Here it goes:

Let's see...Kept up with the routine last stated, then dropped to only 1 kelp a day. Left for vacation for a week, started routine back up (no massage), then quit the BB pills, I was out anyway. So, now we've been on break for say, a week and a half to two weeks. I have some St. Herb Nano cream (tiny amount for what you could pay for it-bought mine off ebay) and some St. Herb capsules that I can't take just yet. The strange thing is, I just started the Nano cream yesterday, had pains in both girls YESTERDAY and am aching all over them today. It reminds me of when I was nursing my children. It ought to be interesting to see what happens when the pills are added into the mix. So, here will be the new routine:

Morning after breakfast:
women's multi
zinc
hyaluronic acid
B12
1 calcium
2 St. Herb pills
massage with Nano cream

Before bed:
1 calcium
2 St. Herb pills
massage with Nano cream

Currently doing a colon cleanse and detox, should be done with that in 14 days.

Did I say previously that my chest parts hurt!?! Really hurt!!! LOL

Current Stats:
weight: 152.5 lbs.
bust: 39.5-39.75 inches (depends on the time of day and month)
bra size: 36 b/c to 38 a/b, depends on the bra. The older ones stretch (36b) and the newer ones (36b) are not containing, so just placed an order to Victoria's Secret for 36C, we'll see if I need to go up on the band size. Have a 38a that is comfortable. Proving to be an interesting experiment!
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon