Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pinkpurple's programme

Feb 05, 2007#1
Well, after a year of trying - and with some success, on Breast Success and Breast Gain Plus, I have decided to go down the 'single herb' route and see if I can gain a little more up top!
Presently as reasonably full 32B - started a year ago as a very empty 32B but too big for an A cup. My biggest boobs were a 36D when I was pregnant/post pregnant, though i was a good stone heavier when I was younger. I'm hoping to eventually fill a 32C.
I'm 41 years old. 5ft and weigh 7st 2 lb ( 45kg). Have three children, though didn't breast feed. I'm not sure whether breast feeding actually makes any difference as your boobs still stretch, fill with milk and then go down again whether you breast of bottle feed.I suppose it takes it's toll on your boobs whatever and especially with multiple pregnancies?
Also am fitted with the Mirena coil.

Work out regularly, avoid caffeine as much as possible, but do like the odd glass of red wine.

Here is the list of herbs I am starting off with. Don't know if there is 'too much' here, but will go by trial and error and see where it gets me. I'm sure bit of tweaking here and there may be needed.I'll update as and when with changes to routine and to my boobs!

Flaxseed Oil 1000mg 1 a.m 1p.m
Wild Yam Root 405mg 2 a.m 2p.m
Fenugreek 610mg 1a.m 1p.m
Saw Palmetto 450mg 1 a.m 1p.m
Black Cohosh 40mg 1a.m
Sea Kelp 100mg 2 a.m
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
pinkpurple

Unread postFeb 05, 2007#2
Thanks Jenneelle for your reply re: cost of individual herbs opposed to breast enhancement pills which are 'all in one'.
Here is the programme I am going to follow - what do you guys think?
I'm not too sure about the Black Cohosh as I know I've read a few messages about it not being too good. It is in BGP so thought I would give it a go - and it was on offer!

Black Cohosh 40mg 1a.m
Sea Kelp 100mg 2 a.m

Was also doing massage - but after recently having my nipples pierced have had to forgo that for a while.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 05, 2007#3
Quote:Well, after a year of trying - and with some success, on Breast Success and Breast Gain Plus, I have decided to go down the 'single herb' route and see if I can gain a little more up top!
Presently as reasonably full 32B - started a year ago as a very empty 32B but too big for an A cup. My biggest boobs were a 36D when I was pregnant/post pregnant, though i was a good stone heavier when I was younger. I'm hoping to eventually fill a 32C.
I'm 41 years old. 5ft and weigh 7st 2 lb ( 45kg). Have three children, though didn't breast feed. I'm not sure whether breast feeding actually makes any difference as your boobs still stretch, fill with milk and then go down again whether you breast of bottle feed.I suppose it takes it's toll on your boobs whatever and especially with multiple pregnancies?

Work out regularly, avoid caffeine as much as possible, but do like the odd glass of red wine.

Here is the list of herbs I am starting off with. Don't know if there is 'too much' here, but will go by trial and error and see where it gets me. I'm sure bit of tweaking here and there may be needed.I'll update as and when with changes to routine and to my boobs!

Black Cohosh 40mg 1a.m
Sea Kelp 100mg 2 a.m
Posting above was posted in error on here so please ignore!

Have regularly been massaging breasts with a variety of products inc Erdic, Mifirem and Palmers brest cream ( cocoa butter and vitamin E.) I prefer Palmers as it absorbs well, feels nice and is far by cheaper than the other products. Am giving it a break for a month or two as have recently had my nipples peirced and don't want to get an infection but will resume as soon as possible.
Also doing weights which I feel is helping build some extra muscle/structure around the breast area and helping give some 'lift' and encouraging me to fill out.
Will try and get some pictures to post soon - unfortunately I don't have any 'before' i.e before I started taking BE preparation tablets - 1 year ago, but hopefully will show some improvement with the individual herbs.
Measurements at present are:
27 under bust
32 around bust wearing a bra.
Edit
Dislike

pinkpurple

Unread postMar 04, 2007#4
Quote:Well, after a year of trying - and with some success, on Breast Success and Breast Gain Plus, I have decided to go down the 'single herb' route and see if I can gain a little more up top!

Black Cohosh 40mg 1a.m
Sea Kelp 100mg 2 a.m
Well, a month on from starting individual herbs I have now added Milk Thistle 2 x daily 175mg and am 'finishing off' the BGP tablets I have but doubling the dose.I have also doubled my dose of Fenugreek. So for the next month will also be adding 4 x BGP tablets daily. Hopefully this ramping up for a month should show some gain in size. I have noticed some small growth ( by bra's tightening) but nothing substansial and have not experienced and growth pains.I have only been on this new regime for a few days but plan to keep it going till my BGP tablets run out. I will then possibly have a play around and 'up' the doses of some of the other herbs.
Shall update in a month when I stop the BGP. Will hopefully have some 'growth news to share ( fingers crossed.)

BGP 2 x a.m 2 x p.m
Milk Thistle 175mg 1 a.m 1p.m - total of 350mg
Flaxseed Oil 1000mg 1 a.m 1p.m - total of 2000mg
Wild Yam Root 405mg 2 a.m 2p.m - total of 1620mg
Fenugreek 610mg 2 a.m 2p.m - total of 2440mg
Saw Palmetto 450mg 1 a.m 1p.m - total of 900mg
Black Cohosh 40mg 1a.m - total of 40mg
Sea Kelp 100mg 2 a.m - total of 200mg

Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2417168]pinkpurple

Unread postApr 24, 2007#5

Black Cohosh 40mg 1a.m
Sea Kelp 100mg 2 a.m
Have changed my programme slightly as I have now finished the BGP tablets I had left. Don't really see any more growth but thing there is very slow gradual 'filling' out, so will persevere. Having been on a breast enhancement programme for 15 months I can't see me getting a spurt of growth unless I put on weight ( 100lb and 5 ft,)but feel my boobs are doing OK and have filled out quite a bit from my original starting point.
I use Plamers cocoa butter morning and night but don't massage for more than about 30 secs - I let it sink in as I've read too amny threads saying massage can shrink boobs!! Sure that simply applying it and giving a gentle massage is better than nothing so will stick with that for now.

Milk Thistle 175mg 1 a.m - total of 125mg
Flaxseed Oil 1000mg 1 a.m - total of 1000mg
Fenugreek 610mg 2 a.m 2 noon 2p.m - total of 3800mg
Sea Kelp 100mg 1 a.m - total of 100mg
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 13, 2007#6

Black Cohosh 40mg 1a.m
Sea Kelp 100mg 2 a.m
Have changed my programme again and am trying the GROW YOURS massage programme - have been on it for about 10 days so far. Can feel small lobes but can't really see any growth as yet, though some slight growth is measurable. Also added Vitex and Evening Primrose Oil tablets to my programme.
I do feel firmer though my smaller boob is still softer and smaller. Trying to massage that one more thoroughly and giving extra massages as and when I can.

Evening Primrose oil 1000mg 1a.m 1 noon 1 p.m total of 3000mg
Vites 400mg 2a.m 2p.m total of 1600mg
Flaxseed Oil 1000mg 1 a.m - total of 1000mg
Fenugreek 610mg 2 a.m 2 noon 2p.m - total of 3800mg
Sea Kelp 100mg 1 a.m - total of 100mg

Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon