Henri's Program

Jan 12, 2008#1
Stats:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 110-115 lbs
Sex: female
Starting Bust: 29.5
Under Bust: 28.5
Bra Size: I actually wear a 34 A. although I measure small, I have lots of droopy skin that managaed to halfway fill the padded cup, so really probably more of a 34AA, although I won’t try it. Before kids a smaller 32B, to big for an A though.

Breastfeed two kids ~ biggest I grew was a D cup.

My goal is to be a large B or a decent size C.

Start date: August 3rd, 2006.
Tobustan (ordered way before this forum) taken according to directions

Within the first 2dys, noticed a tingling sensation in breasts. By the end of the week I could "feel" them move when I walked, and hit bumps in the road while driving!!! I also got lots of acne from it, which I never battled in puberty :-(

Wk 3 - Started to feel swollen, could see some cleavage (yes) bras started to fill.

Measurements today 10-1-06 = 32 1/4 –

10-5-2006

Have seen ¼ inch growth, possible swelling. Have kept up with massages, noticed a small difference in my right breast. Alternating between creams/lotions for massage, mostly things mentioned on the forum.

11-16-06

Started with the Venus cream yesterday. Suggestion is to do 2 massages a day.

11-29-06

My right breast is still considerably smaller then my left breast. Am not sure if the cream is working, I feel a lot more achiness and tingles then I have normally. Yesterday has made 2 weeks of using the VC, supposedly I should see growth in the next 2 weeks. I am still applying the cream according to the directions.

12-11-06

My smaller boob is feeling like the larger boob when you hold both in your hands, although it still looks smaller, there is definite tissue change. No measurable growth though, but I believe they are moreso growing around instead of out, as they look more shapely. Noticed more fullness on the bottoms of my breasts.

12-14-06

Adding 200mg. Vitex x 1 day – have stopped the Tobustan

12-19-06

Increased Vitex to 2 a day = 400mg

1-5-07

Day 5 measurements ( a little late) 33
Day 9 (today) measuring 32

Have some swelling, but so far its not managing to stick.

Increased Vitex to 3 a day = 600 mg. Taken morning, noon and night

2-3-07

Day 5 measurements (late again) 33

Have started back up with Tobustan, after a three day break from all pills, am now taking
2 Tobustan in the morning 1 in the afternoon.

2-11-07

Started a different boob cream, got one massage in yesterday, and one this morning. There is a deep pressure feeling my boob, and some pains in my armpit. Get some small swelling after each application

2-15-07

Under side of my boobs now measuring three finger width on my right and four on my left. I figured this might be a more accurate measurement – as I am having a heck of a time with my tape measure.

Having severe aches in my armpits, very painful. No new growth or anything.

2-19-07

Both boobs seem to have more “meat” to them. Smaller boob is perking up. Am still getting discouraged over all the swelling and shrinking. Would really like to just have the swelling to stay permanently one of these days.

Am wondering if there is such a thing as over massage……..Perhaps too much isn’t really a good thing?

Am getting some pains around my heart area, thinking it might be the Tobustan….not sure.

2-25-07

Boobs have shrunk or re-shaped. They are no longer fitting my padded B bras and they aren’t even filling the A bras. Usually I have major swelling at this point, but now shrinking?

Decreased the amount of Tobustan I was taking and the heart pains went away. (2 pills daily)
Still taking the Vitex

Boobs looking terrible, about near tears. I really am ready to give up. I almost feel like I am back at the beginning again.
There really is no reason for this to happen as I am doing everything I have been told to do.

2-27-07
Have decided to try ramping the Tobustan again – up to three pills, and will see if my heart starts hurting again.
Boobs appear to have shrunk even more, if you can believe it. I did measure, and have found that they are sitting about 32.45, but they look very small. Am wondering if between the Vitex and the Cream, they have firmed, and therefore lost some of the swelling they originally had………..that I thought might have been growth….
3rd Cycle on Vitex

3-8-07
Decided to drop everything except Vitex and started on Milk Thistle. Am going to try the single herb routine as my heart was still aching from the Tobustan. So I am ordering Fennel, Fenugreek, and Nettle Root. I think this is going to be my last attempt at NBE.

I find myself becoming obsessed, and the ups and downs are too hard.

3-11-07
Have upped the Vitex the last few days so I am now taking 1600 mg. daily.
Stopped massaging with the cream. Still cleansing. All my herbs are in.

3-20-07

Since the last time I posted, my boobs are now measuring about 33 inches. They are sitting closer together and there isn’t as huge of a sternum gap. They seemed to have developed more tissue as well.

Have read that some girls upon stopping seem to have another growth spurt. Am becoming pleased with how they look

Started my herb routine today:

Morning - 2 Vitex = 800mg. total

Afternoon - 1 Fennel - 550 mg
1 Fenugreek - 610 mg
1 Nettle Root Extract - 250 mg.

Evning - 2 Vitex = 800mg. total

3-28-07

Am feeling very tired, and exhausted – not sure what is going on.

Aunt Flow has come and I am having a very difficult time with it, and its only day 1.

4-4-07

Measurements are the same as before.

4-11-07

Have been very sick, and lost some fullness. Have been very depressed, but the Girls here are so encouraging.

Had to stop the herbs, but am planning to start again.

Updated measurements since I am re-starting after a cleanse:

Overbust: 32 1/2 inch (didn't lose this - cleavage!!!)
Aroundbust: 32 inch
Underbust: 28.5 inch

Still not feeling really well, still feeling tired.

Program will be the same, except decreasing the Vitex back to 800mg. daily.

4-25-07
I decided to start the GY program a week ago.

Still have some concerns about the GY massages but the technique is along the same lines as what are already posted, just targeting more/different/other areas. My only concern is lactating really :-) don't really want that to happen.

Most day I am only managing 2 massages, periodically three. I am still taking herbs, I am hoping that combined with GY I might get some more growth.

Since the 11th, I am measuring 33 inches. Not sure if its from GY or gaining some weight back from my loss.

4-28- 07

New Measurements:

Below Chest: 29inches
At Nips: 33.25
Above Chest/Below Armpits: 32.2
Collar Bone to Nips: Was 7.5 NOW 6.5

5-26-07

Well GY is not a miracle cure, like everything else - I gained and then lost and then gained and then lost - Each loss right after period, much like my programs have been going - except each gain gets larger, but each loss puts me back to 32.5. This past month actually hit 33.75 right before it deflated again. Really odd and I don't understand it. Am hoping one of these times, it actually stays for good. Am not doing GY anymore.

Had stopped herbs for about 2 weeks, then started them back up.

Currently taking my same program as before - except no Nettle Root. Just fenugreek, fennel, and vitex - didn't think the root was doing anything just like the Saw Palmetto.

Have all those aches, pains and tingles again - but am thinking now its just how my body reacts. Who knows anymore - I am thinking surgery again.................

5-30-07

Day 5 measurements – 33.15!!!
Still Tired, am napping throughout the day……

6-18-07

My combo right now: This is the second week on this:
1 fenugreek
1 fennel seed
1 vitex

All taken with my breakfast as I can’t take them on an empty stomach.

Still not feeling right. So tired and exhausted. There have been some things going on over here, but I don’t know whats going on.
Current Measurements: 33.65

Am now only massaging with Vit E.

6-25-07

Finally decided to see a doctor since I was having trouble staying awake. Have severe anemia, almost hospitalized.

Have had to drop all herbs and all programs, and am under strict monitoring.

7-13-07

Iron levels are creeping up, not normal, but not as critical, still concerned though and I am just being monitored now, and then that will not be as often starting Monday I hope. Am feeling better, but still have to get through this month and this period to be sure that most everything is in the clear.

Per drs insturctions, am taking Red Raspberry Leaves x 2 pills = 960 mgs a day.

8-16-07

Well, I had decided to start again. Here are my details:

Day 1 - 1 Fennel - felt nothing
Day 2 + 3 - 2 Fennel - slight tingles, very faint
Day 4 + 5 - 3 Fennel - deep shooting periodic pains, very tight, engorged feeling, nips
slightly sore when pressure applied, itchy
Day 6 - 4 Fennel - NOTHING
Day 7 - 3 Fennel
1 Fenugreek - tingles that make my teeth ache, achy/sore boobs
engorged/full feeling:slight itchy feeling like something is crawling
on my chest.
Day 8 - 3 Fennel -
1 Fenugreek - no tingles or pains or anything - not like the previous day

Day 9 - Took day long break from all herbs - bad headache - nauseous - didn't eat either

Day 10 (today) - 3 Fennel /no fenugreek - light to moderate tingles, sore nips again, swollen looking. Also am now noticing dark veins running through my chest and boobs, which I didn't have before. Filling A cup nicely, but not running over yet.

Really think this fennel dosage is where I need to be.

Red Raspberry Leaves - 475 x 2 = 950 mgs.
Stinging Nettle Root - 250 x 1 = 250 mg extract
Fennel - 550 x 3 = 1650mgs

9-19-07

Had stopped all herbs a few week ago, except the Red Raspberry. Actually had a decrease in my iron levels, so the dr. wasn’t quite happy.

Am half heartedly trying GY again. Not the full program though, doubt it will last long.

9-28-07

Day 5 measurements; 33.5 – I am shocked honestly

The dr. wants me to start on some PC cream, and she thinks it will help my cycle and keep me from dipping on my levels each period. So I missed this month and am planning on starting on the 3rd of October.

I am becoming quite content with my breasts the way they are. Yes they are on the small side - but since I stopped wearing pushups, everyone thinks I have lost some weight, and really my body isn't that out of balance, my butt is only 3/4's as big as I think it is!!!!

11-3-07

Went ahead and started the PC - here are a few links posting my progress that I don't feel like repeating. Pretty sure everything is there.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/t ... rone+Cream

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/t ... 1%21%21%21

And here is a recent Update:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/t ... eam+Update

Have started cycle 2 with the cream and have decided to still do 12-28, if this cycle I still come three days later, will be moving my days to 14-30, to see if it makes a difference.

Even on break from the cream, my boobs still hurt, but now that I started back up, they are killing me once again, and feel like my bras are too small, which they aren't, because they still feel that way without a bra.

Yesterday was day 12, and when I started the cream so I measured, and was suprised to find that my boobs across are measuring at 34 inches! Right boob is even with left boob, and I also don't have that hard knot/lump in my left boob anymore!!! I can also completely fill my 34B pushups when called for, but prefer wearing my 34A's from Ambrielle as they are much more comfy, and with my boobs hurting I am all about. Health still isn’t what it should be yet.

11-22-07

Well I followed the 12-28day think for PCream, but still I didn't get my period until day 31, so I am def. moving to day 14 before starting. Am now wondering if this months horridness was because I was starting the cream too early for my bodies natural cycle.......I don't really want to shorten my cycle to 28days. Its always been 31, and I kinda like the extra fewdays without anything.
Day number 2 of this new cycle, and its really bad. Any joy I had from last month being so nice is gone. I have cramps that are unbelievable, and I am back to flooding through everything, worse in the morning, then come afternoon seems to taper off, but am afraid of going to far for fear of leaking through in public, home is one thing...........I however have no bloating (knock on wood), and no acne at all, no headache, and my thighs didn't grow this time around either.
I had a scare this past week with a strange lump I found on my breast, it has lasted over a week, but the pain has disappeared, and now I notice it keeps shrinking, so hopefully by next week it might be gone. But I am still nervous over it. I have started the Red Raspberry again to try and cleanse the breast in the hopes that this is whats helping it shrink..............
Overall my boobs are now even, with the right one having caught up. They still look small on my frame, but are more swollen and perky. I am using a new collagen based cream ~ thought about that and the lump, but I started the cream after I found the lump ~ anyway the cream seems to be making all my stretch marks disappear, the ones on my butt are almost gone, and the ones on my breasts have majorily faded although some of turned red. Since starting the cream, almost a week ago, I noticed that my boobs sit higher up and like I said perky.
Not sure of measurements, perhaps I'll measure on Day 5, but right now I could care less - they haven't shrunk and that was all I was worried about. Perhaps I'll eventual grow like Waxingmoon, but I am done risking my health by playing with hormones ~ at least until the spring when it appears I might have a better chance ;-)

12-11-07

PC update - this month is going great. I am still applying the cream per dr. instructions and waxingmoons suggestion ~ and have now been allowed to start on Vitex -again. So hopefully between the two I will stay "normal"

Anyway just a quick update: I am feeling more and more grounded. I am down to half the amount of cream I originally started with 2 months ago, and don't feel all crazy or anything. All previous ailments or symptoms have completely disappeared, except the boobs aching, but I am so used to it, that now I rarely notice it.

This month I have noticed one change - when I wake up in the morning my boobs are swollen and throb for the first hour, and then return to normal looking. If anyone at all reads this thread and has a comment, feel free to post about it.
Currently my measurements are running steady at about 33 3/4. Right boob still even with left.

1-12-08

This month I have only applied the PC periodically. I know I should still be using it everyday, but I feel so good, that I really don’t even think about applying it. On the days I have needed it, it has helped tremendously. Am going to just play it by ear. Not taking Vitex, it was upsetting my stomach. I seemed to have developed a sensitivity to just about everything now days.

Boobs have sorta shrunk a little more. Now about 33.25, but we shall see.

Have been playing around with magnets, and haven’t had a great start so far. Am also trying the 30day challenge of massage. At this point everything is being given half my effort, as I really don’t care. I would like them to not shrink any further though, so really am attempting to get them to stay even or grow just a little more. So far the magnets have given the girls a little more lift then they previously had, so the could have contributed to the shrinking, since they are still filling my bras nicely.

Over the course of doing the PC, have noticed that my boobs are about 90% even looking, there is still some 'structural' differences between the left and right, but it isn't hardly noticeable.

Current Stat Changes:

Weight: 120-125
UnderBust: 29
At Bust: 33.25
OverBust: 32

2-5-07

At Bust Measurement: 32.75

Symptoms from last months experiment were: heavy flow, terrible cramps, got a lasting migraine, weepy, anxious irritable, no sex drive/painful at times, hot flashes, mad carb cravings. Need pc everyday.

Started PC today - day 14 of my cycle. Will be using half the dose everyday until day 30.

Right boob is also feeling lumpy, almost like the lobes are swollen, but doesn't feel like the lobes.

Will update next month.

Last edited by henriettahippo on 11:18 AM - Feb 22, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJul 15, 2008#2
Well I am moving my program from page 3 to page 1, but this will probably be my last entry here. I am still going to hang around the board, silently cheering some ladies on, as I feel they so deserve growth, but my journey is over.

After months of being on PC - the dr. has decided to take me off of it and see how I do. She seems to think that I have stabilized and normalized and whatever else, and wants to try something else for my cycle problems that the PC didn't cure. She is partly concerned with my age and becoming too relient on PC, and she needs to put me on some other things to combat other issues. So gradually I have weaned off the PC and last cycle was my first full cycle without it, no terrible problems, so keeping fingers crossed.

Unlike some, PC did not make me grow boobs, or re-inflate my boobs, or do anything else to my boobs once I got everything calmed down and the right dosage in me. Which is fine that isn't why I originally started, but hey one can only hope.

Due to some health problems that are still re-occuring I will not be starting NBE again. Not now and probably not ever. And I am okay with that. I have unfortuantly learned the hard way that boobs are not as important as health. And I am unsure and the dr. is unsure if the herbs didn't somehow adversely effect me, she won't rule either way just is advising at this poit to steer clear as when I take them, things go wrong. No soapbox here though so any ladies that might be reading this, if you feel just fine keep it up, but please if you start to feel not yourself, then listen to your body. I want to watch my kids grow up, so for me its been a very easy decision.

Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon