Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fullness Green Papaya program page

Jan 14, 2008#1
Ok Ok after immense encouragement ( u kno who u are!) i have finally snapped out of lazy mode and im posting my program!

initially im just cut and pasting in my previous posts i shall update here thereafter

Stats

Age 33
breastfed 4 kids
periodic smoker
vegan

i started out at 33" at nipples
i did 16 weeks BB in 2006 when my last child was 6 months old(8 weeks then 3 week break then another 8 weeks)
i gained 2 " then lost 1/2" a month later but retained the other 1 1/2"

so starting stats for green papaya

underbust 29/30"
nipple 34.5"
above nipples 33

=============================================================================

What i take

1 tsp green papaya powder
5 goji berries
2 rosehips
i sachet lonngan jujube tea with black soya bean
lemon juice (cos its tastes a bit yukky!)
I make a tea with the above by adding boiling water and drink 1 cup in the morning and another in the evening

i drink the above concoction the day my period ends and for 7 subsequent days
Then i do not drink again until my next cycle has ended

1000mg starflower oil
1000mg flaxseed oil

Pansy club massage, magic massage bra on lazy days or for a daytime boost

October 29 2007 at 4:11 PM fullness (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all finally got my whole green papaya powder (not just enzyme whole grren plant) mixed with longan, jujube, goji berries and rose hip as per feng shui's translaton of the taiwainese drink to make boobie tea.

It tastes ok, its kinda grainy, i can see ehy it would be good in a soup you can use it in smoothies, yogurt, cereal anything reelly. It says to take 1 tsp per day so i took 1 whole spoon in my tea this afternoon, and as of tomorrow i will be having half a spoon in the am and 1/2 a tsp in tea in the pm.

If i make a cup a soup i'll sprinkle some in there too!

I'll keep you posted!
i also read in a taiwan forum that you should drink it only for 7 days after your period ends each month.

Thats my intended method but im taking evryday till i come on then i will do method above
Im gona combine that with massage (electronic massager as described on massage thread)

cos im too lazy to massage by hand myself everyday.
link for green papaya is www.royaltropics.com

Hi all,
In response to your question wiccan woman, no it doesnt taste sweet, slightly bitter really kind of savoury almost, thats why i think it would be good in soup, because of its texture which is grainy almost like a powdered cereal it would thicken the soup.

I took my half teaspoon in my longan,jujube, goji and rosehip tea and it was more enjoyable than 1 tsp in tea lol (that was like drinking weetabix in tea lol) Also green papaya has been used to treat certain cancers too. i will post the research link when i find it. The way i see it i been researching this quite long and hard and it has so many health benefits so it cant harm to try.

I am also making sure i eat a high protein meal with or right after i drink the tea. Incidently the goji berries contain the growth hormone thingy (sorry im not too technical) so i soak them in apple juice and eat a handfull of them after the tea ( i cant bear to eat the ones in the bottom of the tea cup as its too grainy)

I will keep you updated definitely Davilee, funny thing is although its only day 2 i am feeling tingles in my right boob, as i havent been doing NBE for a while i wonder if its the papaya kicking in (wishful thinkin probably!!) however if you read the "fengshui need you to translate" thread and view the ads for sweety greeen papaya and the supershine ad (go to youtube for that) the ladies do seem to get quite fast results

so boobies crossed lol

November 21 2007, 5:27 PM

Well i drank the tea as described and for 8 days after my period and guess what???? I didnt lose ANY fullness i can no longer use the electronic massager as i found im allergic to it so i havent massaged in almost 2 1/2 weeks i just found my tape measure and considering i just finished my period a week ago im measuring 36" i cant believe it!!!! i mean they seam meatier and their is definitely a layer of fat forming at the tops where my breastbone usually protudes like a xylophone but im astounded because i was just about 34.8 before underbust fluctuates between 29 and 30!!!
i am weighing in 3 ibs heavier but the weird thing is, i needed a belt for my jeans which i usually do not have to use a belt with!! Maybe the fat from my hips went to my bust!! however i want hips lets up the belly flab goes to them instead lol

i did do a little pansyclub massage this morning for about 10 mins and i sure a bit of milk squirted out when i was doing the knuckle massage however i squeezed them really hard after and nothing else came out, as long aas they dont leak im not bothered!!

i have also been taking i 1000mg capsule of starflower oil daily and moisturising my breasts with a capsule in general and will be doin that before massage as finally my breasts have stoped being rashy!!

However my breasts reallly itch after i did my hand massage, which is the same thing which happened after i used the electronic massager so that got me thinking, but as the electronic one actually cut my breasts im avoiding it for now.

I have just ordered a magic massage bra from ebay as the seller has assured me that the massaging device will not come into contact with my sensitive skin so i'll keep you posted on that one.

I think the Green Papaya itself donesnt make your breast grow, but because of the complex enzymes and arginine in combinination with massage i think its a winning combination!

Anyway sorry about the essay!!

Fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Starting homemade sweet papaya boobie drink November 21 2007, 5:50 PM

i forgot to mention that i have been eating as much extra protein as possible, nuts, aduki, beans, chickpeas,houmous etc and for lunch if i dont make a soup (1 packet dried veg soup, green papaya, aduki beans sometimes i add snow mushroom, but i dont do soup every day its boring lol maybe 3 days a week. sometimes my lunch consists of protein (tofu, seitan, etc) and loads of salad with avocado, olives pinenuts no carbs, anything to boost my fat and protein intake. Ill have carbs with my evening meal. The purpose of this im hoping is that the protein translates into breast growth with the arginine.

I also forgot ot mention that im a vegan so who says vegans cant grow boobs Tongue!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 14 2008

Here are my stats as of today

under bust 29"
nipple 37" (gained just under an inch!!)
above nipple 35.4

Today is day 10 of my cycle but on day 5 for the first time i lost some of my growth i went down to 35.8" at nipple line and 34" just above, however last month i was not consistent with my tea drinking, i skipped a lot of meals and did not increase my protein intake ( i kno i kno i just couldnt be bothered!) so maybe thats why i lost a little.
Any way as of today they are bigger and better, but i only drank tea for 2 days this cycle as i ran out of the longan jujube.

I think i will post both my day 5 and day 10 measurements as i was only smaller for 5 days out of 30

Also today i have been having major shooting pains in my breasts so im going to change things a little
as of today im going to make a differnt tea to drink in the interrim of my longan jujube mix

1 tsp green papaya
5-6 goji berries
3 rosehips
summerfruit cordial (to disguise the nasty taste lol)

i made this today and it tastes good!! i was even able to eat the dregs of the green papaya so nothing (except rosehips) went to waste as i swallowed down the goji berries whole!

Im hoping that by drinking this today it boosts the pains im feeling in my boobies. I shall resume the longan jujube after my next cycle
Im also going overboard on protein this month too, lets see if by maintaining increased protein i dont lose anything after my next cycle

Just an experiment but i'll see if it makes any difference!

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!
Last edited by Fullnesss on 2:27 PM - Jan 21, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postFeb 05, 2008#2
Update

ok here i am my cycle finished last tuesday and my measurements are as follows

28 underbust
36.5 nipple
35.5 above nipple

ok ok so i didnt drink the interrim tea, life has been so hectic latey theres been skipped meals and teas and massages so i cant really comment on how GP has done for me yet as im still in tea drinking week, only started tea yesterday as i couldnt get it for a while (someone bought all the longon jujube tea, U kno who you are lol) but im back on it and im not liking the taste too much, i decided to add nettle yesterday and today, more for a skin complaint i have which itches hopefully no itching and bigger boobs.

strange fact in the morning when i wake up i measure 37" but at night its 36.5 still i have gained a definite 2" since i started GP so no complaints. Even though i am measuring slightly smaller than last month, they are really bouncy and i have nice cleavage, it was my birthday last week and i wore a strapless dress and i felt confident, they werent mountains but not molehills either lol

im considering whether to start using the noogleberry too, i have the domes and pump but, sigh its a commitment i want to stick to, with suction its not worth starting if you dont do it at a regular time daily. The XL domes are huge, i managed to get them both on the one time i experimented but it took ages. I would only be using them in the morning for an hour before i get up at 6am, if i get up at 5 am and spend 20 mins trying to get them on i will not be consistent lol

i kno now is the right time cos it will be easy to hide the rings under clothing, summer is less convenient, but maybe i'll do it in summer and cover the hickeys with foundation, the NB remains in the box until can fully commit!!

happy booby growth to all

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon