Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

snowfallings' Program

Dec 29, 2006#1
This is my program at the current time of 12/28. Bear in mind I started on 12/13.

The following are a list of my herbs. I started off on the lower dosages and then started on greenbush:

Nature Made Omega 3 Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg
Rexall SP 450 mg
Solaray WY 400 mg
Solaray Fennel 450 mg
Spring Valley Borage Oil 500 mg
------------------------------------------
Greenbush Fenugreek Seed 575 mg
GB Saw Palmetto Berries 575 mg
GB Wild Mexican Root 575 mg
-----------------------------------------
Extras:
SV EPO 1000 mg. I am NOT using this orally yet. I've heard it doesn't help? So I'm just OCCASIONALLY using it in massages and MIGHT add one per day later if I see any change with current routine.

I also take up to 3 teas per day. I have both Fenugreek tea I got at Mother Earths and the Bustea from GB. I also have GB fennel and fenugreek powder which I've been too lazy to use except in massages as of so far.

I massage with Jasons Wild Yam (I love the smell of it!) and also Palmers Bust Firming cream. I also sometimes massage with either BO or EPO and some vitamin E. I have on the way from a vitacost some more goodies. That site saved me alot of money compared to Mothers Earth. That's my new site for everything!Smile I have more Jasons Wild Yam plus Jasons Cocoa Butter and also Jasons Vitamin E. I noticed the Jasons brand has alot of good things in it. Their E oil has borage, etc. I recently got a heating pad to add to the massage twice a day too.

I also take a multivitamin from equate and a b6 plus a vitamin c for collagen. I'm currently trying to find a protein drink without ANY artificial sugar because I'm allergic to any artificial sweetners. I think I still have a good dose of protein from milk, soy milk, eggs, and meat though.

Morning
1 GB FS
1 GB SP
1 GB WY
1 Flax Oil

Evening
SAME as morning

Night
SAME as morning EXCEPT I take all the GB plus the lesser strengths of those versions I bought originally and fennel instead of the fenugreek along with Borage Oil. I space it maybe an hour or two apart with the dosage. I just recently just added taking another dosing at night time of the lesser strength maybe 3 days ago. After awhile I plan to add another extra dosing to maybe my morning routine if I still don't feel results as I'm currently not noticing any tingles etc. But then again it's only been 2 weeks I guess lol

My Stats:
I'm 5'5, fluxuate from 120-130 but recently remaining at 130 if scale is right, and I'm a size 34A. I'm thinking of putting up pics some time but unfortunately my cam is broken (my easy one) and I'm too lazy to use my crappy one since it takes too much effort lol I'd be very happy with a 34 B. A C however would exceed expectations but no larger than that. I also plan to take detox tea on day 14 and the first day of my period for all months.
Last edited by EveEM on 6:59 AM - Jan 17, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postDec 29, 2006#2
is their someway to edit this? I accidently didn't label my post and ended up labeling my sn lol Using this forum is different than others I've been on.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 17, 2007#3
Quote:This is my program at the current time of 12/28. Bear in mind I started on 12/13.

The following are a list of my herbs. I started off on the lower dosages and then started on greenbush:

Rexall SP 450 mg
Solaray WY 400 mg
Solaray Fennel 450 mg
Extras:
SV EPO 1000 mg. I am NOT using this orally yet. I've heard it doesn't help? So I'm just OCCASIONALLY using it in massages and MIGHT add one per day later if I see any change with current routine.

I also take up to 3 teas per day. I have both Fenugreek tea I got at Mother Earths and the Bustea from GB. I also have GB fennel and fenugreek powder which I've been too lazy to use except in massages as of so far.

I massage with Jasons Wild Yam (I love the smell of it!) and also Palmers Bust Firming cream. I also sometimes massage with either BO or EPO and some vitamin E. I have on the way from a vitacost some more goodies. That site saved me alot of money compared to Mothers Earth. That's my new site for everything!Smile I have more Jasons Wild Yam plus Jasons Cocoa Butter and also Jasons Vitamin E. I noticed the Jasons brand has alot of good things in it. Their E oil has borage, etc. I recently got a heating pad to add to the massage twice a day too.

I also take a multivitamin from equate and a b6 plus a vitamin c for collagen. I'm currently trying to find a protein drink without ANY artificial sugar because I'm allergic to any artificial sweetners. I think I still have a good dose of protein from milk, soy milk, eggs, and meat though.

Morning
1 GB FS
1 GB SP
1 GB WY
1 Flax Oil

Evening
SAME as morning

Night
SAME as morning EXCEPT I take all the GB plus the lesser strengths of those versions I bought originally and fennel instead of the fenugreek along with Borage Oil. I space it maybe an hour or two apart with the dosage. I just recently just added taking another dosing at night time of the lesser strength maybe 3 days ago. After awhile I plan to add another extra dosing to maybe my morning routine if I still don't feel results as I'm currently not noticing any tingles etc. But then again it's only been 2 weeks I guess lol

My Stats:
I'm 5'5, fluxuate from 120-130 but recently remaining at 130 if scale is right, and I'm a size 34A. I'm thinking of putting up pics some time but unfortunately my cam is broken (my easy one) and I'm too lazy to use my crappy one since it takes too much effort lol I'd be very happy with a 34 B. A C however would exceed expectations but no larger than that. I also plan to take detox tea on day 14 and the first day of my period for all months.
Its been about a month and I think I'm finally noticing some results. Even though I'm in luteal phase it's still different from past phases that I wasn't on it which is how I can tell. However I don't notice any tingles really at all nor really soreness as others experienced. Only change is upped morning and night dosage by a capsule in the lower strength. I've been trying to massage regularly. The vit e oil has alot of good stuff like black current, evening prim rose and borage oil in it.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
EveEM

Unread postJan 17, 2007#4
Quote:This is my program at the current time of 12/28. Bear in mind I started on 12/13.

Rexall SP 450 mg
Solaray WY 400 mg
Solaray Fennel 450 mg
Extras:

Morning
1 GB FS
1 GB SP
1 GB WY
1 Flax Oil

Evening
SAME as morning

Night

My Stats:
I've corrected the title to your thread for you (I hadn't noticed the problem before).

Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2426890]snowdropsfalling

Unread postJan 22, 2007#5

Rexall SP 450 mg
Solaray WY 400 mg
Solaray Fennel 450 mg
Extras:

Morning
1 GB FS
1 GB SP
1 GB WY
1 Flax Oil

Evening
SAME as morning

Night

My Stats:
Thanks eve! Smile

Well right now I decided to add 1000 MG fish oil so I'll take that 3 times daily along with omega three times daily.

I'm planning to in the future look more into blackcurrent oil, vitex, and collagen. I have also started on pilates and yoga. I hope to take pics soon but I'm having problems with both of my digi cams at the moment :-/ It's hard to tell progress if I can't see pictures but I am believing I see progress.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 28, 2007#6

Rexall SP 450 mg
Solaray WY 400 mg
Solaray Fennel 450 mg
Extras:

Morning
1 GB FS
1 GB SP
1 GB WY
1 Flax Oil

Evening
SAME as morning

Night

My Stats:
Well today I tried on a bra that I never wear (laundry day) due to its prior unflattering weird triangle shape and making me look really small unlike pushups. But today it actually had a flattering shape and filled it out with cleavage! I am wanting to either fix my digi cam or buy a new one but both options are pretty expensive but sometime I'll have to get it done and take pics. This has only been maybe just about a couple weeks shy of 2 months?

I'd also add that I am asian but I doubted this would work as good for me. Hopefully I'll be seeing more and more results. I am trying to resist buying bras as soon I don't think the 34as will fit. It is fitting all my 34as however so much better than they used to be and so much fuller. I haven't changed anything at all and I don't have tingles and such like all of you but I still see results. I have 2 morning doses per pill except for the fish and flax plus middle of 1 pill each and then nightly of double dose again. Also my bf who doesn't know about the routine said so but I just told him it was his imagination :p until it's apparent lol

If anyone has suggestions please feel free to add.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 05, 2007#7

Rexall SP 450 mg
Solaray WY 400 mg
Solaray Fennel 450 mg
Extras:

Morning
1 GB FS
1 GB SP
1 GB WY
1 Flax Oil

Evening
SAME as morning

Night

My Stats:
it was late by around 20 days. Luckily no pregnancy. It's never been this late before however and I did stop momentarily. Unfortunately I also stopped my herbs when I was seeing the most results. I just had period today after 2 pregnancy tests of negatives. I'm guessing its the herbs as I couldn't see how I could get pregnant. I'm just kinda disappointed I stopped when I started seeing results as IF I was pregnant. I was really surprised because my boobs just ballooned bigger than the usual luteal phase and I'm really thinking these herbs are working. Now back to my routine again
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 17, 2007#8

Rexall SP 450 mg
Solaray WY 400 mg
Solaray Fennel 450 mg
Extras:

Morning
1 GB FS
1 GB SP
1 GB WY
1 Flax Oil

Evening
SAME as morning

Night

My Stats:
So when I was pretty much outta GB I decided to stop that. Now I'm on StHerbs PM and sometimes use the blossom soap. I still massage using my old mix of wild yam cream with fenugreek, etc. as well as cocoa butter and borage and vitamin e oil mix dependingly.

I think I am already seeing results! I have never with greenbush noticed any sort of itching or anything like that. With the PM I noticed it first day! Second day though not so much but to me they look a bit bigger. At least back to normal from loosing all the weight after being on GB. I don't see myself ever trying the herbs like that again because of the huge amount of weight gain. Gain in boobs too but huge gain in stomach. Luckily I lost that fat after about 1-2 weeks at the gym. I plan to continue to exercise through PM but not as much. My boobs definitely don't look as small or feel as loose in my bra anymore again. I am hoping and thinking this PM is going to be the routine that works for me Smile Before I tried the Greenbush because of all the reviews and because I thought the more herbs the better but I am very surprised one herb seems to be doing it so far. Will keep posted Smile
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon