Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

mark's program

Nov 24, 2006#1
hello everyone
i am finally posting my program, i've been on this forum since the end of september.

MY STATS

28 years old
1 child - breastfed
1,65m
50kg
32AA

i started taking Wonderup in the middle of September, my goal is being 32B but i would be happy with a full A cup as well.
during the first two weeks of my program my boobs swelled up a lot (that was just before my period), after my period it all went away, but i think they are actually growing now, even though i don't have any luteal swelling
i have had pains in the morning for the last few weeks, sometimes i have pains during the day as well, i haven't measured but i noticed that i fill my bra much more than i used to

MY PROGRAM
Wonderup - 2 pills 3 times a day
Saw Palmetto berries - 1 pill in the evening - contains 150mg extract and 132mg powder
iron - in the morning (am aneamic)

i try to do two massages a day, sometimes i fit in third one during the day, alternating WU cream and cocoa butter
massage technique - alternating lisa's massage and pansyclub's massage

i'm not drinking any protein shakes, because i don't want to put on any weight. i am vegetarian, therefore no chicken or gelatine for me, but i've been eating lots of seeds, nuts and grain and olive oil to ensure that my protein and fat intake is sufficient. i also switched to decaff a lowered my sugar intake.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postNov 24, 2006#2
forgot to say that i work out at least twice a week (martial arts, swimming, gym) and i do some stretching and toning excercises for about 15min every day, i have bad circulation and low blood pressure and i think this helps
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 07, 2006#3
Quote:hello everyone
i am finally posting my program, i've been on this forum since the end of september.

MY STATS

28 years old
1 child - breastfed
1,65m
50kg
32AA

i started taking Wonderup in the middle of September, my goal is being 32B but i would be happy with a full A cup as well.
during the first two weeks of my program my boobs swelled up a lot (that was just before my period), after my period it all went away, but i think they are actually growing now, even though i don't have any luteal swelling
i have had pains in the morning for the last few weeks, sometimes i have pains during the day as well, i haven't measured but i noticed that i fill my bra much more than i used to

MY PROGRAM
Saw Palmetto berries - 1 pill in the evening - contains 150mg extract and 132mg powder

i try to do two massages a day, sometimes i fit in third one during the day, alternating WU cream and cocoa butter

i'm not drinking any protein shakes, because i don't want to put on any weight. i am vegetarian, therefore no chicken or gelatine for me, but i've been eating lots of seeds, nuts and grain and olive oil to ensure that my protein and fat intake is sufficient. i also switched to decaff a lowered my sugar intake.
last week i started taking flax seed oil so now i take 500mg flax seed oil morning and evening. i also started to eat more protein rich food, i made my own musli from quinoa flakes and sometimes eat protein bars.
just ended my period, boobs shrak a bit compared to couple of weeks ago but still bigger than when i started
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 28, 2006#4

MY STATS

28 years old
1 child - breastfed
1,65m
50kg
32AA

MY PROGRAM

couple of weeks ago i added royal jelly, also had a growth spur around that time. i think i can say now after three monts that for me most growth happens around the time of ovulation when my boobs swell up for a few days, after few days the swelling goes down but some of the increase in size stays. also i think i don't thave much swelling before my period these days, it happens now in the middle of my cycle. i measured yesterday and i think there was 1.5cm increase in size, so maybe i am starting to grow outwards now, because my previous growth was mainly on the sides and underneath.

i didn't managed to keep up all the massaging over xmas and missed a couple of doses, also i drank a lot more alcohol than usually but it didn't seem to make a big difference, boobs are really sore now and got fuller again. i should get my period next week so we will see after that, i hope my boobs won't shrink.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 12, 2007#5

MY STATS

28 years old
1 child - breastfed
1,65m
50kg
32AA

MY PROGRAM

ok, now i know what everyone means when they say they have underarm's pains. started yesterday and today they are there all the time. maybe my boobs will start growing faster now, hooray!!
they feel bit bigger for the last few days, so hopefully there is some growth.
no changes to program, just tried adding cayenne for circulation two days ag, but had bad stomach for the past two days. i'm not sure if it's connected to cayenne, but dropped it for now
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 18, 2007#6

MY STATS

28 years old
1 child - breastfed
1,65m
50kg
32AA

MY PROGRAM

i measeured myself yesterday and have grown over an inch, both around my bust and under arms. i am in the middle of my cycle so some of this can be due to swelling but hopefully not. i find that i don't have that much swelling these days.
i also decided to give cayenne another go, i will try lower doses to start with and see how my stomach reacts.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 25, 2007#7

MY STATS

28 years old
1 child - breastfed
1,65m
50kg
32AA

MY PROGRAM

ok, i measured again and that inch around my bust isn't there so either it wasn't there last week or it's gone or i am doing something wrong when i'm measuring myself. measurement under arms is still the same, anyway i won't do any measureming for a while coz i don't want to think about that too much.

last few days my boobs were so sore when i had my bra on that i could't even wear it most of the time. today i took the padding out and it's much beter, it looks a bit empty on the top but otherwise it fits. my period's due to start in a couple of days so it could just be swelling, but hopefully some of it will stay
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 09, 2007#8

MY STATS

28 years old
1 child - breastfed
1,65m
50kg
32AA

MY PROGRAM

I haven't been here for a while, I've been away and then my PC broke down and I've been very busy at work as well. Not many changes over the last months, I think this can be partly because I was travelling and didn't eat very well so I lost some weight. I didn't have any luteal swelling before my last period, but I guess this had similar reasons, poor diet and being exhausted more than usual. So after 5 months on WU I can't report any huge changes or major growth, but there has definitly been improvement and I think that they are starting to grow again, I measured yesterday and there was 1 cm increase from last time and my period just finished so it can't be swelling. I think that they are also starting to be bit more round in the middle, so hopefully i might have some cleavage soon ;-))

I didn't do any changes to my routine, but took dandelion root before period to help with water retention, I am very inconsistent with taking cayenne, but i still take it sometimes, though not every day
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon