Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cutevelvet - started on wonder up

hi, i wear a 32a cup size bra...i think id pobably fit into a 32aa. however, im 43 kg 28 years old,

started taking wonder up pills x2, 3 times a day day one being 14th of nov 2006.
today i bought saw palmetto wish i will take 1 capsule three times a day thats a total of 1800mg.

for massaging i have bought palmers cocoa butter with vit e.
for protein intake i bought soy beand which im cook curry style i think and see how that goes...

im a bit lazy to try the massaging but hey if i want results i have to try right?? i will keep you posted on my progress....or if i get disheartened after a couple of weeks (who knows) this seems like abit of a steep hill..

if am doing anything wrong or i need to add to my routine lemmi know guys...its u guys that have got me motivated in the first place.

happy growing to all!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

cutevelvet

Unread postNov 16, 2006#2
day 3...... was waiting for sum tingles but didnt get them. however when i started doing the massage my smaller right breast was hurting from under the arm area......couldnt vigourously massage than one. just wondering.......could this mean something ?

i'll keep u posted!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
sadkow

Unread postNov 17, 2006#3
Quote:hi, i wear a 32a cup size bra...i think id pobably fit into a 32aa. however, im 43 kg 28 years old,

started taking wonder up pills x2, 3 times a day day one being 14th of nov 2006.
today i bought saw palmetto wish i will take 1 capsule three times a day thats a total of 1800mg.

for protein intake i bought soy beand which im cook curry style i think and see how that goes...

im a bit lazy to try the massaging but hey if i want results i have to try right?? i will keep you posted on my progress....or if i get disheartened after a couple of weeks (who knows) this seems like abit of a steep hill..

if am doing anything wrong or i need to add to my routine lemmi know guys...its u guys that have got me motivated in the first place.

happy growing to all!
Hi Cutevelvet,
What you are describing is very similar to me. I started Wonderup about 8 days ago and have been having occassional pain in my armpits (mostly the same side as my smallest breast) for about the last 3 or 4 days. I am also massaging and was wondering if I was massaging too vigorously - I am using Palmers Bust Firming Cream. Sounds a lot like me - hope for both our sakes it is a good sign. Let's keep our fingers crossed !!!
Edit
Dislike

cutevelvet

Unread postNov 17, 2006#4
Quote:hi, i wear a 32a cup size bra...i think id pobably fit into a 32aa. however, im 43 kg 28 years old,

happy growing to all!
hi donna.....wow id love to know how u r getting on with the same program as me...... good luck and happy growing!!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2393393]sadkow

Unread postNov 18, 2006#5

happy growing to all!
Hi again,
Our programmes sound very similar. I am also a 32A at present. Bought a new bra yesterday as I wanted one that fits very firmly now to use as a reference bra - I'm hopeless at measuring, each time I measure it is different, maybe it has to do with inhaling or exhaling as I measure. I haven't added SP yet but was wondering about it. Let me know how you go and if you think it is helping. Please stay in touch as it would be really nice to go through this journey with someone who started at about the same time and with a very similar programme.
Edit
Dislike

cutevelvet

Unread postNov 21, 2006#6

happy growing to all!
slight fullness...could be cos im gona start periods soon anyhow, bought the magic herbal deodorant from holland and barretts. its the scented one...lets see how that goes.

i'll keep you posted. good luck all (and donna)
Edit
Dislike

cutevelvet

Unread postNov 28, 2006#7

happy growing to all!
hi all! just thought i'd let u know wots been happening!!
eerrmm.... well ive started getting constant pains..nothing strong but reassuring pains telling me something is happening!. actually ive noticed that since ive changed my timings of when i take my pills, thats when ive started getting the pains. so, i have breaky at 9 am , pills around 11 am , second dose of pills around 4-5 pm and then last dose before bed around 11.30-12.00 i take my pills with apple juice...much easier to swallow that way (with water they came straight back up! lolzzz) and actually i think thats helping.it could be my imagination but first dose early morning wasnt working for me..or so i think it wasnt. anyhow i wanted to share wot WAS working..and i think this is. oh, and i did start lactating but no signs of that now. i have slight fullness in both breasts, more in the larger one but im hoping thats not cos im on my periods....finish my periods end of this week then i will see if i retain the fullness. i really hope so cos this has started to look promising!!!!!

breast of luck to you all!!!

had my peroid lost the fullness. disappointed. early days though but i know im not getting enough protein. just wondering will soya lecithin capsules help? .....

just like to mention that i given up on cocoa butter and vit e 2 weeks ago, i massage with borage/starflower oil now...it absorbs quite well on my skin. smaller breast is showing some crease/fullness below the nipple so the difference in size of both breasts seem to be changing for the best now.. i have bought vitex cos i think i have unbalanced hormones...intake of vitex is not for be reasons but to increase progesterone so that the brown spots on my face stop appearing!! however ladies are using vitex for b e so lets see what that addition will do for me. i will take 2 pills of vitex two times a day.

this is now my second month of wonder up and i would like to see some positive changes now......growth in size now please god!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 23, 2006#10

happy growing to all!
this is my second cycle since i started nbe. last time i lost all luteal swelling when i began my periods however this time the growth from below the nipples remains. i dont have full breasts but the space between my nipples and going down to my rib cage has definately increased. thats not bad after 5 weeks of wonder up. just hope i keep this up. i have started on vitex today aswell. i wish to see fullness at the top now and then some growth in size. better keep praying!

breast wishes to you all and merry christmas!
Edit
Dislike

this is day one of wonder up cream...i really want results now to keep me going. wont be using borage oil anymore.lets see how this goes...still get pains...smaller breast seems smaller for some reason..maybe cos ive been stressed out (thanks all for helping me out though).

dropping the saw palmetto and see whether i still get the pains....nothing significant to report so far Sad
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 27, 2007#13

happy growing to all!
ok so im about ten weeks into the nbe program and although i noticed growth below the nipple at around 6 weeks its now more apparent with the smaller breast..i can see it filling out below and at the side (under the arm pit) its begginning to catch up to the bigger one. on the other hand my bigger one is same below the nipple but its begginning to fill out at the top. the sagginess caused by breast feeding is slowly beginning to change. i guess its slow because my diet has been so poor these past few weeks....im sick so i dont feel like eating anything. i just keep thinking..what if i had a high protein diet..maybe things would start to improve at a faster rate. im still the same size so no point measuring with a tape measure at this stage..but im not as disheartened as i was previous days. i have stopped saw palmetto its been nearly a week now but im thinking whether i shud add that back to my programme. wonder up cream is good but im thinking what is i massaged with pureria cream once a day too. no tingles since i stopped saw palmetto but i noticed that amber and cheryl still grew without it..may be i dont need that additonal pill. im waiting for more fullness at the top of both breasts.

good luck all
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Xyphire

Unread postJan 30, 2007#14

happy growing to all!
Hi,
I was reading your program that you have and was interested in doing it along with you. I had a small problem though, what is the schedule and routines you have?

If possible could you write a list of all the products you are taking and using?

I know you're using 'Wonder Up' (http://www.wonderup.com/)
And 'Wonder up Cream'. Where did you get the cream from and is there other places that have this same product you are using?

Please and thank you!

-Kristin
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2416596]cutevelvet

Unread postJan 30, 2007#15

happy growing to all!
wel firstly let me point out that i got wonder up from vortexhealth.co.uk not wonderup.com the product they are selling at wonderup .com is not the genuine wonder up...DONT BUY IT!!!!

the cream i bought is from vortex aswell and ive seen an improvement since i have been using it. u have to be patient with wonder up because any changes are very gradual and not fast...i need to keep reminding myself that too!

apart from that everything is stated above. anything else u wana ask me pls feel free to ask in the main forum and i will gladly reply.

good luck with what ever you decide to do.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 09, 2007#16

happy growing to all!
received my pm cream today.....gona try that. will also be using up my wonder up cream in between.i just want the pm cream to show promising results......off to massage now!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 11, 2007#17

happy growing to all!
ive added saw palmetto back into my routine....somehow i was unhappy about leaving it. i felt that was a mistake..i was doing ok when it was in my routine but left it for a month....my smaller one catched up but without it i think it shrunk again Sad

i dont know how long i can keep this up
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 21, 2007#18

happy growing to all!
well alot has happened alot is still happening, im truly very stressed and have been this past month so as you can imagine my routine has been disrupted. its been a month i have given up on vitex. reading s much about it made me think maybe its causing a shrinking effect. i was using it to balance my hormones but my intuition was telling me otherwise. usually forgot my afternoon dose of pills and that now has become my pattern. i am now taking 4 wonder up pills a day and 2 saw palmetto a day. ive not massaged for nearly three weeks now.

i think 4 wonder up pills instead of 6 might be a good thing, the luteal swelling i experienced this time was greater than previous ones. at present im on day 4 of period, the luteal swelling remains. im not being optomistic about and and thinking this may be growth because im scared of getting disappointed. im going to give it another couple of days and a good look in the mirror to judge wots really happening. the difference i have seen this month is that my smaller breast seems rounder, its a little easy to grab hold of if you know what i mean...may be its the luteal swelling, i keep saying that to remind myself not to get excited.
in replace of vitex i am now using 7% wild yam cream lets see how that goes, yesterday was day 1 of the cream.
i have experienced yo yo boobs for four months ive ben on wonder up and everyone in the forum have told me to stick to the program for longer as people have seen results from wonder up after four-five months of use. im still a loose a cup, even if the luteal swelling was actually not that and abit or roundness that i have gained then that would be encouragement for me at this stage.

im not taking wonder up to grow now to be really honest im just taking it for the sake of it being there in my shelf...im just using it up. i dont check out my breasts on a regular basis and im being very lenient about it.

thats it for now. goodluck all,
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 29, 2007#19

happy growing to all!
ive started st herb pueraria mirifica capsules, 2 capsules 4x a day. wonder up didnt do anything for me so i took a break for a month and started on a new program. i am very disheartened but lets see now wot hope if any, this program brings.
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon