Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LovesButterflies - My Program

Jan 27, 2007#1
Okay 1st my stats:
I'm 43
mother of one (who's a teenager now)
I'm 5'3,133 lbs
I workout 3 days a week
my breast measurements are 35 1/2, I wear a b cup as of right now, but would like to be a C or a small D.

I hate having to wear only certain clothes because I don't fill them out, AND I especially HATE wearing padded bras, especially when the weather is warm, they get hot and they are uncomfortable... so I'd like bigger boobies. Before I had my son I was a 32 triple A... got pregnant, prayed for more and got an A cup. Yeah WOW, but hey it was something more than I had...lol Then 3 yrs ago I tried NBA for only 2 months and grew to a B cup, couldn't afford to do anymore at the time. So now trying it again, the same program but for 3 months and hopefully for some good results, fi i get results but not quite where I want to be, I have the money to go longer this time. If I had the courage I'd send pics, I will try to muster up the courage to do that.

The Program I'm using is new curves... I don't have the time to really do individual herbs, to take the time to do the research, etc... so decided to go with what worked for me before. Not saying it'll work again, but hoping. I have the pills and the cream, and also going to do a multi-vitamin, protein drink everyday, of course massaging with the cream and applying heat. I started last night, so as of right now I have massaged twice and took pills twice. I will post every so often as to what's going on. The only person who knows I'm doing this is my sister and she seems a little uh skeptical (I can tell because she didn't say a whole lot when I told her, just looked at me weird..lol)
here's to bigger boobies!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postFeb 02, 2007#2
Okay so I've been on NBA for one week so far and I am definetly swelling a bit, which I love and getting growing pains. I started getting growing pains the 2nd day. I'm doing the pills and cream/massaging at the same time in the morning and before I go to bed, then I do the cream/massaging in the middle of the day too. I really need to remember to also take my multi vitamin, but I need to do it on a full stomach because when i don't it makes me nauseous. so I'm going to try to remember to do that at dinner time. I'm also going to go to the grocery store to buy all my fruit for my protein smoothies and start doing that everyday, hopefully tomorrow, its way to cold out there today (it'll only be 8 degrees for the high brrrrr.. so that's the update for week 1.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 10, 2007#3
Quote:Okay 1st my stats:
I'm 43
I'm 5'3,133 lbs
I workout 3 days a week
my breast measurements are 35 1/2, I wear a b cup as of right now, but would like to be a C or a small D.

I hate having to wear only certain clothes because I don't fill them out, AND I especially HATE wearing padded bras, especially when the weather is warm, they get hot and they are uncomfortable... so I'd like bigger boobies. Before I had my son I was a 32 triple A... got pregnant, prayed for more and got an A cup. Yeah WOW, but hey it was something more than I had...lol Then 3 yrs ago I tried NBA for only 2 months and grew to a B cup, couldn't afford to do anymore at the time. So now trying it again, the same program but for 3 months and hopefully for some good results, fi i get results but not quite where I want to be, I have the money to go longer this time. If I had the courage I'd send pics, I will try to muster up the courage to do that.

The Program I'm using is new curves... I don't have the time to really do individual herbs, to take the time to do the research, etc... so decided to go with what worked for me before. Not saying it'll work again, but hoping. I have the pills and the cream, and also going to do a multi-vitamin, protein drink everyday, of course massaging with the cream and applying heat. I started last night, so as of right now I have massaged twice and took pills twice. I will post every so often as to what's going on. The only person who knows I'm doing this is my sister and she seems a little uh skeptical (I can tell because she didn't say a whole lot when I told her, just looked at me weird..lol)
I measure 31 below my breasts (where the bra band goes) and 36" around the fullest part of my breasts, so i grew 1/2" in the first 2 weeks. I'm still not doing very well taking my vitamins at dinner time, so need to work on that. Funny how I remember to take my NBE pills and not my vitamins. Still doing the same routine as before thought with my NBE. I figure I will do pics once a month, so in another 2 weeks I'll get more pics on here.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 16, 2007#4
I'm 43
I'm 5'3,133 lbs
I workout 3 days a week

Well I'm now 36 1/4 around the fullest part of my breasts, so I'm happy about that, but today and yesterday I haven't had much in growing pains... so I think I may add one more massage with the cream... probably take a pill and do a massage with the cream in the morning and before I go to bed and then also do a massage with the cream in the middle of the day. I really need to remember to take my vitamins too, and do a protein drink, so this weekend will work on that. But still happy about the quarter inch increase, my bra is getting to where there's not much room, kinda cramped, so was thinking of getting one bigger, so maybe a playtex nearly C. I'm so afraid the crampiness is going to keep me from growing, I don't know if it would or not, but it's something I'm afriad of. I'm also going to go braless this weekend as much as I possibly can, don't know if that will help, but we'll see.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 24, 2007#5
I'm 43
I'm 5'3,133 lbs
I workout 3 days a week

Yayyy! I'm at 36 1/2 now! I know a lot of you girls go by how your bras fill out, rather than actually measuring, but for me I like to keep track measuring. I just feel I can keep track better that way. I have cut down on caffiene, I drink one soda with caffiene once a week now, because of the craving for pepsi and have for the past 4 weeks. I'm still not on BC and realized so far this month that my PMS is so much easier, I had no bad headache (just a little one)and the only thing that was hard really was a couple days I got really tired, but other than that my pms was easier this month. I will monitor it next month too, so thinking either it has to do with NBE or the fact that I'm not on BCP right now, or both I don't know. Starting month 2 now, so we'll see what this month has in store for me as far as growth goes. I will be putting pics up as soon as I can.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 15, 2007#6
I'm 43
I'm 5'3,133 lbs
I workout 3 days a week

I havne't been on for a while. I stopped growing after like the 5th week or so, no sign of it for like 3 weeks, and thought that maybe it was also due to me quitting my BCP's. So I stopped taking NBE too about 2 months ago, or maybe a month and a half ago, can't remember now. Anyway, I started taking my BCP's again last week and just with taking those I'm a little more plump, so decided to go ahead and start my NBE again too, was going to wait for a month for the BCP's to really kick in, but decided I could go ahead and start. So just letting you all know what the scoop is on me.. oh btw, I measured myself and havne't lost any boobage the last month that I haven't been doing the NBE, so that's good yayyy!
my stats are
31" under my breasts
36 1/2 over the fullest part
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon