Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kerry79's program

Feb 07, 2007#1
Hey All-
I posted my program a few days ago, but I think I'll let that one get lost in the mix and use this string instead. I may use this as a sort of journal along the way. I have a program I've been on for almost a week (official start 2/1/07) and I've decided I'm not going to change it until I give it a good three month trial.

Here are my stats:

27 years old
no children
5'-5"
approx 125 lbs
athletic (marathon runner)
currently 34AA
dream 34B (wouldn't want to go beyond B due to running)

Being very inspired by Tiger Lily, I've devised this program:

With breakfast and dinner,
2 capsules Flax, Fish & Borage Oils
contain (each) 400 mg Flax Seed oil, 400 mg Fish oil, and 400 mg Borage oil
1 capsule Saw Palmetto extract @ 160 mg

Evening massage, 20 minutes with techniques outlined by Tiger Lily

In addition to normal meals, I've been snacking on soy nuts and Jello. Am making an effort to eat lots of soy products (tofu, edamame, etc).

Also daily take a multi-vitamin and Tums for calcium. I don't drink coffee, but love chocolate. Hopefully that won't hinder my progress!!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postFeb 07, 2007#2
After a week on the program, I feel OK. I haven't noticed any side effects of the supplements I'm taking. I feel that my boobs are going to grow. I am very optimistic about it. I watched the video for 'The Secret' on youtube.com and I'm inspired. I've been wishing for boobs lately (well, since puberty really)and I've considered a boob job but I believe that I found this forum for a reason. I've read all the great things you girls have had to say and I am convinced that this is the answer to my wishes. I do think that it will take hard work and patience, but I'm ready for it. My problem now is seeing everyone else's progress and being tempted to try all the things you're trying. But, I want to give my program a good trial before I add anything else. Keeping it simple for now.

Also, my boobs are sore but I'm sure that's from the massage. I've been fairly aggressive because that is how Tiger Lily described it. Not hurting myself, but not too gentile either.

It means so much to me to have found so many women that feel the same way I do about my tiny boobs! I hope that I can have the same success that many of you have had. Happy growing!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 07, 2007#3
Quote:Hey All-
I posted my program a few days ago, but I think I'll let that one get lost in the mix and use this string instead. I may use this as a sort of journal along the way. I have a program I've been on for almost a week (official start 2/1/07) and I've decided I'm not going to change it until I give it a good three month trial.

Here are my stats:

27 years old
no children
5'-5"
approx 125 lbs
currently 34AA

In addition to normal meals, I've been snacking on soy nuts and Jello. Am making an effort to eat lots of soy products (tofu, edamame, etc).

Also daily take a multi-vitamin and Tums for calcium. I don't drink coffee, but love chocolate. Hopefully that won't hinder my progress!!
I am on a progestin-only BCP (no estrogen) called Nor-QD, which is generic for Micronor. This pill causes me to have sporadic periods- usually once every three months. I read today that Saw Palmetto could interfere with BCPs, so I'll have to be extra careful to not get preggers!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 14, 2007#4

Here are my stats:

27 years old
no children
5'-5"
approx 125 lbs
currently 34AA

Today I'm adding Gingko Biloba to my program. Like many of the other girls on this forum, I always have cold hands and feet, so maybe I have poor circulation. Gingko may help with that, and also help carry blood and nutrients to my boobs! I'll take 60 mg at breakfast and another 60 mg with dinner.
I also failed to mention before that I've been massaging w/ cocoa butter & vitamin e lotion. No growth yet, but I'm only 2 weeks in. Every so often I do feel pains though, which I'm hoping is a good sign.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 22, 2007#5

Here are my stats:

27 years old
no children
5'-5"
approx 125 lbs
currently 34AA

Had to drop my morning dose of the oils. My stomach wasn't handling it very well- I'll spare you the details. I've been keeping up w/ my massages and eating lots of boobie foods, but no significant results to report. I'm only 3 weeks in though, so I didn't expect any yet anyway! Hopefully in a few more weeks the girls will start to pop out. Haha!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 28, 2007#6

Here are my stats:

27 years old
no children
5'-5"
approx 125 lbs
currently 34AA

I stopped taking the oil (Borage/Flax/Fish) and I may go buy plain Borage oil. I was tired of smelling like fish. It was gross. I also stopped taking SP because I was so bloated. I know there are remedies to that (like Dandelion root) but I don't want to take to take all that stuff. I'm still taking the Ginkgo and I continue to massage 20 minutes a day and eat lots of booby foods. Soy nuts, tofu, edamame, flax cereal, gummy bears, marshmallows, Jello... yum yum.
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon