Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holly's Program

May 24, 2006#1
Stats:

Weight: 120lbs.
Under bust: 32
Across bust: 34
3 Kids, did not breast feed
do not smoke, drink alcohol on occasion, exercise 4 days a week. Eat healthy. Stopped drinking coffee (killer)...decafe just doesn't taste as good!!

First off I have to say I was a BGP victim. I took it for about 6 months with no results at all.

Current program: Started 4/18/06

Greenbush Enhancement Blend Capsules 3 pills, 3x a day. 1 ML of extract in tea with soy milk once a day.

Morning I also take a multivitamin, 1000mg of Vitamin C.

Evening I also take 1000mg of EPO and 500mg of Flax seed.

Massage in the morning with cocoa butter and vitami e.

Massage in the evening for at least a half hour with wunderup cream and 1000mg of EPO. Finish with cocoa butter and vitamin e. Add heat pad for 20 minutes.

So far I feel some fullness and have pains off and on. Did not take a starting picture because I don't have a digital camera. Hoping to borrow one soon.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
Holly34

Unread postJun 08, 2006#2
Well I'm starting to feel a little discouraged. I have not seen any signs of growth yet. Sometimes I feel full when I am doing my massages and then I wake up in the morning and it is all gone....this happens every day.

I added Fennel extract to tea twice a day to see if that makes any difference...hope something does!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 12, 2006#3
Quote:Stats:

do not smoke, drink alcohol on occasion, exercise 4 days a week. Eat healthy. Stopped drinking coffee (killer)...decafe just doesn't taste as good!!

First off I have to say I was a BGP victim. I took it for about 6 months with no results at all.

Greenbush Enhancement Blend Capsules 3 pills, 3x a day. 1 ML of extract in tea with soy milk once a day.

Massage in the evening for at least a half hour with wunderup cream and 1000mg of EPO. Finish with cocoa butter and vitamin e. Add heat pad for 20 minutes.

So far I feel some fullness and have pains off and on. Did not take a starting picture because I don't have a digital camera. Hoping to borrow one soon.
I wish I had some good news to report but unfortunately I have none. It has now been 4 months and I have no measurable growth. Sometimes I think I feel fuller but it goes away and I feel like I am back to square one.

I have added red clover this past week. This is now my current routine.

Greenbush enhancement blend caps (fenegreek, sp & wild yam)575mg each.

morning:
3 caps enhancement blend
1 red clover 575mg
1 multi vitamin

afternoon:
3 caps enhancement blend

before bed:
3 caps enhancement blend
1 red clover 575mg

I ran out of the epo, I'm thinking about adding borage oil.

I massage every morning and night with cocoa butter and vitamin e.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Post here if you like.

Edit
Dislike

Holly

Unread postAug 02, 2006#4

I'm getting desperate at this point as it has been 16 weeks and I don't seemt to have any changes. I have made a couple of changes to my program.

morning

3 enhancement blend caps (fenegreek, sp, wy)190mg of each herb per cap
300mg red clover
1000 borage oil (just started yesterday)
multi vitamin

afternoon

3 enhancement blend caps
300mg red clover

evening

3 enhancement blend caps
600mg red clover

before bed
1500mg L-Arginine/L-Orthine (started a week ago)

I still massage each night with cocoa butter, vitamin e and now borage oil. Use heat pad for about 15-20 mins.

Please let me know if you think I am taking too much/too little of something or have any suggestions. It would be greatly appreciated!! Post here if you like!!

Edit
Dislike

Holly34

Unread postAug 24, 2006#5

I have made some changes to my program after receiving some lovely advice from some of you.

I have been taking the following for a couple of weeks now.

Morning

Fenegreek 610mg
SP 450mg
red clover 350mg
Borage Oil 1000mg

Afternoon

Fenegreek 610mg
SP 450mg
Red Clover 350mg

Evening

Fenegreek 1220mg
SP 450mg
Red Clover 350mg
Borage Oil 1000

Still massaging every night with cocoa butter/vitamin e & 1000mg borage oil.

I am not realling feeling any tingles or pains yet. Can someone please let me know if you think I should increase something else. Thanks!!
Edit
Dislike

tms81

Unread postAug 26, 2006#6

The best you can do is to experiment like you are doing now and dont give up, you can probably pump up the saw palmetto first and try out some nursing tea. I would stik to the herbs you are taking now and just pump up your program slowly intil you experience tingels or growing pains.
Good luck growing boobies
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2289417]Holly34

Unread postJan 23, 2007#7

So I started a new routine so I figured I better update to keep myself on track.

Started 1/17/07

morning
2 vitex 80mg extract
1 ginko biloba
1 collagen type II
1 500mg vitamin c

mid morning
1 BO 500mg
whey protein shake

afternoon
1 royal jelly
1 vitamin c
1 ginko biloba

evening
1 vitex
1 collagen
1 ginko biloba

before bed
1 BO
whey protein shake

will increase one more BO next week.

massage with emu oil and shea body butter. I've started taking cayenne since I have a terrible digestive system and I really like it. I think I stop taking the ginko biloba next week since cayenne increases circulation as well. Next month I will add either SP or Nettle if needed.
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon