Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Merrik's Program Page

Dec 12, 2006#1
Well I thought I would post my program as I find reading others so helpful,I thought I would return the favour incase this would interest anyone else Smile

I'm 24 Years old, around 50kg, and 5'7, and a non smoker, however I do enjoy a glass of red wine, I'd say I have a glass most evenings- its my treat.
I eat healthily, mainly what might be called a mediteranian diet- vegetables, olive oil, fish and rices, and while not a vegetarian I don't tend to eat much meat (I dont really enjoy it), however I'm a carb-a-holic and addicted to anything oaty Tongue

I'm currently a 32a, and while I am slight in that I've got gangley limbs, I would love to be larger in the boob department to stop me looing so boyish! I've got the figure of an adolescent boy with hips! I would love to be a 32b or even 32c (fingers crossed!) so I could look balanced and feel more feminine.

I'm really motivated to remain dedicated to a solid programme after trying some and deliberating what to take over the years (yes years! lol, I'm quie insecure and always have been about my chest or lack there of), and I'm now going to stay solidly on a programme for as long as it takes to see some changes!

I started this programme about 3 weeks ago consisting of-

2x daily- Black Cohosh Extract 160mg
2x daily- Saw Palmetto 1000mg
2x daily Fenugreek 610mg
1x cod liver oil 1000mg
1x multi-vitamin
I feel like Im going to rattle when I walk!

Massage 1x daily sometimes with a lotion, othertime just in the morning shower- I feel the heat really comforting, and feels like I'm 'waking them up' for the day! Silly but it works mentally for me!

Other then that I'm awaiting some Dong Quai (forgive any spelling mistakes!) to arrive and I hope to incorperate this into the routine.

Incase anyone is wondering- Im from the UK and get my herbs from Holland and Barretts, and Healthy Direct (vat free online shop), Im on the contraceptive pill, and while all of the women in my family have huuuuge boobs- Im the odd one out! The flat sheep as it were Tongue

With me luck! I really hope to have some chest by next sumer so I can for once feel attractive in a bikini of the beach!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postDec 13, 2006#2
I just thought I'd add that I'm also drinking fennel tea, for help with the bloating (sometimes I feel like I've swallowed a football and my tummys a hard globe!), and I have found that this does help! I've tried to cut down on the usual tea for sake of caffeen, and now am having herbals.
Considering what people have mentioned on the boards Im reconsidering the Dong Quai, but seeing as it hasnt arrived yet I havent strted taking it! I might just have the one bottle and see what results. Im also considering hops, but I dont want to introduce too much at once, so I'll stay with my usual routine for a while yet Smile

Progress-
Week 3-
I havent been measuring- Im afraid I'll get obsessed with numbers (Im already addicted to this forum!) so Im using one bra as a gauge- its a 32a (from Topshop incase anyone rom the UK is reading- you know how it is! it seems each shop has its own sizing method!)
Currently fits bandwise, however Ive got a bit of room at the top of the cup Sad Oh to fill out an a-cup!
I have been feeling some 'aches' and some shooting pains in the right armpit Tongue so hopefully this is signalling something! I got the usual swelling during my period, and I dont know if Im kidding myslef, but I dont think they've gone down as much as usual, however this might just be water retention, so I'll keep my eye on it!

oooooohhh, excitement!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 18, 2006#3
Quote:Well I thought I would post my program as I find reading others so helpful,I thought I would return the favour incase this would interest anyone else Smile

I'm 24 Years old, around 50kg, and 5'7, and a non smoker, however I do enjoy a glass of red wine, I'd say I have a glass most evenings- its my treat.
I eat healthily, mainly what might be called a mediteranian diet- vegetables, olive oil, fish and rices, and while not a vegetarian I don't tend to eat much meat (I dont really enjoy it), however I'm a carb-a-holic and addicted to anything oaty Tongue

I'm currently a 32a, and while I am slight in that I've got gangley limbs, I would love to be larger in the boob department to stop me looing so boyish! I've got the figure of an adolescent boy with hips! I would love to be a 32b or even 32c (fingers crossed!) so I could look balanced and feel more feminine.

I'm really motivated to remain dedicated to a solid programme after trying some and deliberating what to take over the years (yes years! lol, I'm quie insecure and always have been about my chest or lack there of), and I'm now going to stay solidly on a programme for as long as it takes to see some changes!

2x daily Fenugreek 610mg
1x cod liver oil 1000mg
1x multi-vitamin

Massage 1x daily sometimes with a lotion, othertime just in the morning shower- I feel the heat really comforting, and feels like I'm 'waking them up' for the day! Silly but it works mentally for me!

Other then that I'm awaiting some Dong Quai (forgive any spelling mistakes!) to arrive and I hope to incorperate this into the routine.

Incase anyone is wondering- Im from the UK and get my herbs from Holland and Barretts, and Healthy Direct (vat free online shop), Im on the contraceptive pill, and while all of the women in my family have huuuuge boobs- Im the odd one out! The flat sheep as it were Tongue

With me luck! I really hope to have some chest by next sumer so I can for once feel attractive in a bikini of the beach!
Ok, over the lat couple of days I havent had the chance to stick to my programme properly, having skipped my second daily intake due to work and social situations, but only 2 days so I'm back with gusto now!
Ive recieved my Dong Quai, so I'l be incorperating them, and have bought some starflower (borage) capsules, so Im goin gto incorperate them as well,
o an update on my program is-
4x daily Fenugreek 610mg (I've decided to increase these due to the significance put on these for NBE)
1x cod liver oil 1000mg
1x Starflower oil 1000mg (equivalent of 220mg GLA)
1x multi-vitamin

I've managed to cut out caffeen (ow the headaches for the first few days!) and am finding fennel tea helps with the bloating. Also if I am going out of an evening or whatnot, and want to avoid the bloat, I try and avoid taking the fenugreek 2 hours before, and take them when I get in, as I find this seems to be the bloating period for me :S

Anyway, thats it for now- wish me luck!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 01, 2007#4
Quote:Well I thought I would post my program as I find reading others so helpful,I thought I would return the favour incase this would interest anyone else Smile

2x daily Fenugreek 610mg
1x cod liver oil 1000mg
1x multi-vitamin

Ok well, Ive been off of my programme since about mid december. This has been for personal reasons- lots of travel and quite a bit of stress etc, and the taking of herbs, massage and whatnot just wasnt possible, also as I was under a bit of stress (which Ive read here isnt good for NBE) I thought it not really worthwhile continuing, while I got myself back on track. Also during this time I've put of a wee bit of weight, which is not a bad thing. I personally think this suits be a bit better, and my arms look a bit less 'gangly' and I've got squishier lady hips! Plus I think this might help boost the boob growing!

So! Here I am again!

I've still been visiting the forum, and have been reading the posts with enthusiasm- espcially the recent ones about the concers with birth control.

I'm on a combination pill, and to be honest worry about any accidents with this a lot!
Hence I've devised a new routin, based on herbs and supplements noted as not interfering with BC, and I'll see how I go!

I started this yesterday on the first day of my period. These are the total daily amounts, split into morning and evening.

3x Soya Isoflavones Capsules 750mg each
6x Fenugreek Capsules 610mg each
1x Borage Oil Capsule 1000mg
4x Collagen Type 2 Capsules 175mg (incidently I looked on the webite where I got these from, and it states these contain Chicken Cartilage Hydrolysate, which provides the Collagen- interesting if anyone cant stomach the thought of making chicken feet soup!).

I've still got some Saw Palmetto left, and I would like to take them really, seeing as Ive bought them (I hate waste! lol) and a few ladies on here recommend it for those starting at an A cup (I'm still 32A, but about 54kg now). However Im worried about interference with BC, if anyones got any input on this I'd be grateful for it. But for the moment, Im going to stay off them, but keep them in by draw Smile

I'll be doing the massage as before, and keeping my fingers crossed!
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon