Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

using brava and st herb cream

Jun 09, 2006#1
Hello

I'm 20 years old and i have a strange bra size. It's easiest to say they are very small. im a bra rib cage measurement 30 and i fit an A cup, tho i prefer to wear a B with very tight straps, because for some reason A cups can be too 'narrow' if that makes any sense. also my boobs are different sizes: the left looks like an AA (very underdeveloped) and the right looks like an A (slightly rounded).

I am 5 ft.6 uk size 8-10 but im pear shaped so i wear 8-10 on the bottom and usualy and 8 on top, sometimes a size 6. i weigh approximatley 8.5 stone. I am white (our skin is supposed to be easier to streatch for brava)

If you are not familiar with brava you can visit- www.mybrava.co.uk

I have owned a brava system for nearly a year now but ive always managed to give up, if you miss one day of brava it sets you back by a whole week. recently i brought, brand new, new domes off ebay because my original domes had worn out. tho these are already coming away because i have been using them, (I strongly reccomend that you never buy, second hand domes). i havnt gained anything with these new ones recently because the tubing kept falling out during the night.(i've used selotape recently) I have been very lucky with my smart box it's still working perfectly (touch wood) and they are ment to wear out quickly. however i have the air lock tubing device for emergencies.

why i want to use brava?- I do have alot of faith in brava, the longest i have used it for is 4 weeks (14 hours a night) and i did see alot of retained swelling. but it requires alot of dedication, i had essays due in and had read a negative article about brava, and i just kind of reduced it to 8hrs a night then gave up. I didnt realise how much id gained untill my boobies shrank and i had forgotton how small i was before. brava says this shrinkage is because the swelling does not begin to become permenant until at least week 5-6, and by week 10 it should be permenant. so i guess week four was quite early on.

I am ready to go with brava, so far i have successfully compleated 3 nights with 12 hours of wear. the swelling is about a cup size and it lasts around 3-4 hours when the system is off.(it was wednesday 7th june)so by next wednesday it will be end of week one and i will keep you posted :o)i aim to have the system on by 9.00pm every day and the earliest i will ever have to take it off is 8.am the next morning (to go to work) so that is guranteed 11 hrs per night. I would like to complete at leat 12 weeks of wear but i may have to stop at 12 weeks because my boyfriend wants to go on a holiday in september, i could even take the system with me? hehe.

Why i want to use st herb creme?- i think it's helpfull to give the boobs a boost.herbs must do something. i have used Perfect C pills before for six months, it didnt really do much except my right boob got a little fuller and rounder. it also made my periods a dark colour. tho ive used st herb on and off before and usually my breasts dont ever get sore leading up to my period but whenever i use st herb cream they hurt loads just before my period. i think that might be a good sign. also their site claims to 'fill out' streched skin. so i assumed that when brava streaches the skin the creame might fill it out. also massaging is supposed to be really good for the breasts. i aim to do this every time i take the system off and every time before i put it on :o)

one last thing my diet isnt that good, im slim but i eat rubbish and too busy to do much about it. tho i enjoy salad to i eat it whenever i can. i drink cola and tea an eat ice cream ect. but every morning (because i keep getting colds) i take boots multi vitimins with evening primrose oil, so this might help on a hormone level.

Thank you for reading! xx

elle :o)
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJun 13, 2006#2
hello

wow a week goes really fast! :o)

it is only two hours untill wednesday so i thought i'd post my log for the end of week one. I think that i have managed at least 10 hours per night. the reason i only 'think' this is because for the last two days i was sooo hot in my sleep so i rolled around and they lost suction (about 2 hours lost from 11 hours each time). but each day i have seen swelling, and because im used to brava swelling i can confirm that 10 hours was more than likely acheived.

It's 10.00pm thurs 13th june, i put the domes on a bit later than usual(10.00pm). but not to worry im in all day tomo so ill prob keep them on a few hours longer.

Each day i have been manually sucking out the air before attaching the smart box, im hopeing this will increase suction and give the box less work to extend it's life.

i have been wearing the st herb cream every day but have missed two evenings (morning sessions all compleated)im trying to be gentle and not massage too hard because i recently read a post on here asking if massage can reduce sweling, i dont want to risk this so im not going to put quite so much focus on the cream, ill prob just use it gently to help.

this evening at 10.00 my boobs do look different but this is something only i would notice. i don't think the swelling would have lasted this long at this stage. but they look 'softer' if that makes any sense. the bigger one looked quite rounded all day but this declined from 6pm onwards.

xxxxxxxxx :o)

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 21, 2006#3
Quote:Hello

I'm 20 years old and i have a strange bra size. It's easiest to say they are very small. im a bra rib cage measurement 30 and i fit an A cup, tho i prefer to wear a B with very tight straps, because for some reason A cups can be too 'narrow' if that makes any sense. also my boobs are different sizes: the left looks like an AA (very underdeveloped) and the right looks like an A (slightly rounded).

I am 5 ft.6 uk size 8-10 but im pear shaped so i wear 8-10 on the bottom and usualy and 8 on top, sometimes a size 6. i weigh approximatley 8.5 stone. I am white (our skin is supposed to be easier to streatch for brava)

I have owned a brava system for nearly a year now but ive always managed to give up, if you miss one day of brava it sets you back by a whole week. recently i brought, brand new, new domes off ebay because my original domes had worn out. tho these are already coming away because i have been using them, (I strongly reccomend that you never buy, second hand domes). i havnt gained anything with these new ones recently because the tubing kept falling out during the night.(i've used selotape recently) I have been very lucky with my smart box it's still working perfectly (touch wood) and they are ment to wear out quickly. however i have the air lock tubing device for emergencies.

why i want to use brava?- I do have alot of faith in brava, the longest i have used it for is 4 weeks (14 hours a night) and i did see alot of retained swelling. but it requires alot of dedication, i had essays due in and had read a negative article about brava, and i just kind of reduced it to 8hrs a night then gave up. I didnt realise how much id gained untill my boobies shrank and i had forgotton how small i was before. brava says this shrinkage is because the swelling does not begin to become permenant until at least week 5-6, and by week 10 it should be permenant. so i guess week four was quite early on.

I am ready to go with brava, so far i have successfully compleated 3 nights with 12 hours of wear. the swelling is about a cup size and it lasts around 3-4 hours when the system is off.(it was wednesday 7th june)so by next wednesday it will be end of week one and i will keep you posted :o)i aim to have the system on by 9.00pm every day and the earliest i will ever have to take it off is 8.am the next morning (to go to work) so that is guranteed 11 hrs per night. I would like to complete at leat 12 weeks of wear but i may have to stop at 12 weeks because my boyfriend wants to go on a holiday in september, i could even take the system with me? hehe.

Why i want to use st herb creme?- i think it's helpfull to give the boobs a boost.herbs must do something. i have used Perfect C pills before for six months, it didnt really do much except my right boob got a little fuller and rounder. it also made my periods a dark colour. tho ive used st herb on and off before and usually my breasts dont ever get sore leading up to my period but whenever i use st herb cream they hurt loads just before my period. i think that might be a good sign. also their site claims to 'fill out' streched skin. so i assumed that when brava streaches the skin the creame might fill it out. also massaging is supposed to be really good for the breasts. i aim to do this every time i take the system off and every time before i put it on :o)

one last thing my diet isnt that good, im slim but i eat rubbish and too busy to do much about it. tho i enjoy salad to i eat it whenever i can. i drink cola and tea an eat ice cream ect. but every morning (because i keep getting colds) i take boots multi vitimins with evening primrose oil, so this might help on a hormone level.

hey

It's the beginning of week three now. it's the morning on wednesday, and im having a day off work, so i still have the domes on and my boobs are looking much bigger inside the domes than they did a couple of weeks ago. im very impressed. i think i have averaged 10-12 hours per night. i could'nt manage anymore hours, due to work and the hot weather.

in the evenings when im about to put the domes on (remember were looking for lasting swelling) they are looking softer and a little fuller but i still think only i would notice this. i took a mental image of how they looked before which i try to keep in my head and i do think i am slightly changing shape. i have bikini photos too to give a good impression of the starting point.

I have only used st herb twice this week.

I have a couple of obsticles to over come with brava. one (i did jinx it) the wonderfully working smartbox isnt working very wonderfully now :S but it's ok i have my airlock, i just need to get used to it. this means i need to put the domes on earlier (i find that when the domes have been on a few hours before you go to bed they stick better during the night. also if i have them on for longer this will make up for any loss during the night.

The second obsticle- the left dome has started to crease on one side, this happened with my other domes, it could be the shape of my body or the way i sleep but it's risky the because air could escape easily through a crease. which happened this morning. Luckily the ebay person who i brought the new domes from, sells replacement domes to existing customers. this morning i emailed them asking how much they are and how long it will take them to arrive, so i can be prepared. my domes are still sticky so im hoping this wont be much of a problem.

On a good note :o) by keeping a log is helping my motivation and i still feel positive about brava. I think this is a good example of how much work brava is, but hopefully it works and i can use my info to help others xxxxxx

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 29, 2006#4

hello

it's the start of week four now. sorry i did't post yesterday, i was in london all day and when i got home i was too tired to remember.

the obsticles from last week arnt a problem anymore, the crease in the domes has sorted itself out somehow and the smart box is working 'ok' i think.

however, the last two days my domes have fallen off during the nigh and this has got me very unhappy, it may have damaged my progress because i have put the domes on and my boobs do'nt look as big inside the domes as they do usually.

but i'm not going to let this get me down im going to pin myself to the bed if i have too. i have selotaped my dome tubes in and i am determined to be successfull.

tho this is a big commitiment, today ive bin desperate to get boob surgery (usually against this idea) loosing results is very very depressing, but all is not lost (they are still looking a bit of an improved shape) and im going to continue :o)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 05, 2006#5

I'm sorry i am going to need to start again with brava. last week i have been losing suction, each morning there is a small amount of swelling, but it seems that for a whole week less than 10 hours a night has been acheived.

it could be the heat or a change in my sleeping pattern, but it is very disapointing. and i am sorry, i wanted to give others some results too.

but i will stay positive and keep trying for now. i am determined to be bigger :o)

for every day where less than 10 hours is acheived, you are set back by one week. so tecnically im in minus- figures but because my boobs are looking different still. (i have used brava on and off for ages) i think the tinest amount of improvement has come with brava. so im going to say this is week two.

i am going to try to keep them on for longer and ill let you know next week :o) xxxxx
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 25, 2006#6

sorry i havnt kept my promise of posting every week. i got fed up with brava!

tho i have bin wearing it everynight, it hasnt always kept suction. tho recently it has (touch wood)

im thinking of trying wonderup, im so desperate and id much rather take pills. so the new plan, if i see any wonderup improvement ill slowly ween myself off brava (im afraid to stop just incase i have grown a little and what i do have may dissapear. not that it's much.)

xxxxx

Edit
Dislike

elle

Unread postAug 12, 2006#7

lol, i gave up on brava + brought WU. i was so happy having a night off from brava that i was just enjoying my sleep too much, easy decision :o)sorry to not be able to vouch for brava's success. but i beleive i was as resilliant as i could have been with it and i truley gave it my all. i just couldnt keep the tubing in. tho i am glad i tried. xxxxxx
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon