Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Darisha's program

Apr 13, 2006#1
Weight: 59kg
Height: 170cm

Chest: 32"
Waist: 28"
Hip: 34"

Diet: Do not smoke, do not drink coffee or alcohol only herb tea (dandelion). Eat healthy and live healthy. Exercise 3 to 4 times a week (with weights).

Before children I was a small B cup but now I cannot fit into any size bra. Here in Australia the smallest ladies bra size is A. Have never seen any AA or AAA.

5 weeks ago I started taking Breast Gain Plus but when my 2 month supply is up I will be starting Natureday. Unsure of dosages but I know it has fenugreek, fennel, don quai,
saw palmetto and blessed thistle. I will be starting massage with cocoa butter and vit E soon.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postApr 24, 2006#2
24/04/06
Took 3/4 dropper full of fulfilment this morning before breakfast. I will continue to take BGP at lunch as usual until finished; which is only about one more week.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 30, 2006#3
Quote:Age: 35 (3 kids all breastfed)

Diet: Do not smoke, do not drink coffee or alcohol only herb tea (dandelion). Eat healthy and live healthy. Exercise 3 to 4 times a week (with weights).

Before children I was a small B cup but now I cannot fit into any size bra. Here in Australia the smallest ladies bra size is A. Have never seen any AA or AAA.

5 weeks ago I started taking Breast Gain Plus but when my 2 month supply is up I will be starting Natureday. Unsure of dosages but I know it has fenugreek, fennel, don quai,
saw palmetto and blessed thistle. I will be starting massage with cocoa butter and vit E soon.
Started massages on 27/04/06. Had a 2 day break from all herbs on the 25th and 26th due to illness. Am still taking 3/4 dropper full of fulfilment in morning and 2 bgp pills at lunch. Am massaging twice daily with cocoa butter and vit e. I am going to start drinking soy milk also.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 01, 2006#4

I have decided after extensive internet research that I will definitely NOT be drinking soy milk or any other soy products on the market due to high health risks associated with soy.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 09, 2006#5

I have finally taken my last 2 bgp pills yesterday and will start taking the Natureday fulfilment 2 droppers daily instead of one. Will probably stick to this for at least 2 months and re-evaluate after this. Not sure what changes, if any, I should make if I am not satisfied with my progress. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it I suppose.
Darisha
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 27, 2006#6

The 2 droppers of Natureday only lasted 1 day as it made me feel unwell. I have been taking only 1 dropper full of Natureday not 2 and have decided to stop all herbs for a while because of unwell feeling. It has been 4 days now since stopping the herbs and have been feeling better. I will still continue massages with cb vit e. I am considering PM for nbe but haven't decided for sure yet. I will also probably concentrate on concocting some interesting boobie batters as the focus of my nbe until I decide to take something internally. I am disappointed but still hopeful.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 06, 2006#7

Still not taking any herbs yet. I have decided to try Natureday again starting at low doses. I will start this probably next week. I am trying to put the weight back on that I lost when I was sick. If Natureday disagrees with me I will start a program of individual herbs. At the moment I am still massaging twice daily. Started EPO 1000mg capsule in massage with cocoa butter today and will still use cb and vit e at night. Have also started epo internally once a day.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 22, 2006#8

ok I started back on the Natureday at one third of the regular dose and on the third day I experienced weak and shaky feelings again. Felt like I could faint. Stopped herbs immediately and even a week later still had some weak and tired feelings. At the moment I have given up completely on the herbs and have opted for the massage and boobie food routine.

Massages:
morning: cb & vit e with 2 drops geranium and 1 drop ylang ylang
evening: cb & EPO capsule
Am doing the massages as described in TigerLily's program

I am only taking 1000mg EPO daily and will be starting to cook up soups with chicken feet and naga as soon as I can find ingredients. I will also be purchasing chinese date tea to drink.

Since I have been massaging I have retained the fullness I gained from the herbs and my breasts are so much perkier. I do feel alot more confident about my breasts now even though they are still very small. I am not so impatient about growing boobs anymore like I was in the beginning. I really feel that I can grow with my new routine and am willing to do it for as long as it takes.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 06, 2006#9

Ok it's been quite a while since posting. Since the beginning of July I started my new routine of massage and boobie friendly food only, no herbs. I don't do the chicken feet thing though but make sure that I only eat warming (yang) foods and no cold food or drinks.

The only changes I have made is that I now only massage once not twice a day and am about to switch to starflower oil to replace epo. Also I have started drinking gingko tea in the last 3 weeks and quite coincidently I measure an extra 1" growth. So now I am at 33". I still don't fill an A cup though but hope to be there soon. I am hoping the gingko will also fix my spider veins in my legs which seem to have gotten worse since starting nbe.

I have also ordered some fennel oil to add to boobie batter too so we'll see how that goes.

Hopefully I can report more growth very soon and will keep updating.
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon