Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New chick, new program

ul 22, 2006#1
Hiya, I'm new to this and discovered these forums unfortunately after I'd got myself some BGP. Anyway here's my stats:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 7 stones
Under bust: 26"
Round fullest part of bust: 29"

This apparently makes me just under a 30A. my left breast is a bit bigger than my right which annoys me, but that's nature. my left breast just fills this size, but my right is a little lacking. Have no desire to be a D cup as I would definately be out of proportion and end up having a fight with the floor. I'm not asking much, oh Goddess of Boobs, I'd be delighted with something like a full 32A. Having said that I've seen the likes of Jellyboobs (great name), and Helen's and am a little jealous, hehe.

I am teeny overall (hence my nickname pixie, which everyone calls me); I'm a UK size 6. I eat loads but with no effect and people are usually startled by just how much I eat. I do try to eat a balanced diet and consider it to be better than average. I also drink A LOT of water. This is a discipline, and after initially hating it, I have now got into the habit. I do not smoke, drink very little caffeine (maybe 2 cups a week of coffee). I have taken to Rooibos caffeine-free herbal tea, which I think is really tasty (Tick Tock or Redbush brands). I do like my beer, but limit it, and try to drink non-carbonated old ales (I love the Badger Brewery!)

Program (started 2 days ago):

2x BGP in the morning with breakfast (I usually have 2 weetabix with milk in the morning)
2x EPO (each is 1000mg) with my evening meal

Massage 50 rotations in the shower in the morning, and 50 at night with Vitamin E oil. And other general massaging taken from Lisa and Helen's massage pages.

NB It is not advisable to take more than 1000mg of EPO. I actually started taking 2000mg daily as suggested by my doctor as I suffer from Eczema.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJul 22, 2006#2
I am just making a note here of the changes I will be putting into place in a couple of weeks. I am about to move (to the seaside, woo woo) but am really busy before that so can't really put these into practice before I move and get myself settled.

The changes are:
-I will add 1800mg of Fenugreek
-Massage with cocoa butter (in its pure form if I can get it), mixed with the Vit E.
-I will be adapting my diet to include some Protein drinks and some of the booby-friendly food. I am particularly keen to try Chicken's Feet cos I used to shop regularly in a Chinese supermarket in Croydon and was always fascinated with what you did with em. I'm going to reintroduce a lot of Chinese foods. Don't eat a great deal now cos there isn't anywhere to buy it from atm.

Good luck everyone, think BIG!!

PS if I forget to update, which is possible, email me to remind me. cheers xx
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 26, 2006#3
Quote:Hiya, I'm new to this and discovered these forums unfortunately after I'd got myself some BGP. Anyway here's my stats:

This apparently makes me just under a 30A. my left breast is a bit bigger than my right which annoys me, but that's nature. my left breast just fills this size, but my right is a little lacking. Have no desire to be a D cup as I would definately be out of proportion and end up having a fight with the floor. I'm not asking much, oh Goddess of Boobs, I'd be delighted with something like a full 32A. Having said that I've seen the likes of Jellyboobs (great name), and Helen's and am a little jealous, hehe.

I am teeny overall (hence my nickname pixie, which everyone calls me); I'm a UK size 6. I eat loads but with no effect and people are usually startled by just how much I eat. I do try to eat a balanced diet and consider it to be better than average. I also drink A LOT of water. This is a discipline, and after initially hating it, I have now got into the habit. I do not smoke, drink very little caffeine (maybe 2 cups a week of coffee). I have taken to Rooibos caffeine-free herbal tea, which I think is really tasty (Tick Tock or Redbush brands). I do like my beer, but limit it, and try to drink non-carbonated old ales (I love the Badger Brewery!)

2x BGP in the morning with breakfast (I usually have 2 weetabix with milk in the morning)

Massage 50 rotations in the shower in the morning, and 50 at night with Vitamin E oil. And other general massaging taken from Lisa and Helen's massage pages.

NB It is not advisable to take more than 1000mg of EPO. I actually started taking 2000mg daily as suggested by my doctor as I suffer from Eczema.
Hiya

just to update you all, I haven't started the new program yet, but move on Saturday to a new life and hopefully new boobs.

My nipples are quite sore st the mo, but think that's just the massaging. Had a bit of tingling but not much. Tonight I'm adding Saw Palmetto (500mg). I'm trying not to keep looking at them but it's such a hard temptaion to resist. Think something is happening, and though it isn't massively obvious, they do feel a little fuller.

Will keep you posted on the new regime

from woohoo to wooh00 to wooh( )( ) xxxx
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 29, 2006#4
Quote:Hiya, I'm new to this and discovered these forums unfortunately after I'd got myself some BGP. Anyway here's my stats:

Hello folks, I know it's been a while, but I've been settling into my new life by the sea, teaching.

just so you know my regime is now as follows:

Supplements (daily):
2 x 1000mg EPO
2 x BGP pills
3 x 1mg doses of liquid extract saw palmetto
2 x 5ml doses of cod liver oil (the seven seas one with orange syrup to make it sweeter)

Massage:
I am currently massaging my right breast 300 rotations daily. 100 of those are with my muscles tensed.
I do 200 rotations on my left breast with 100 being tensed.

I didn't think owt was happening, but after comparing a couple of pictures I can definately see some improvement, and more evening out of my little boobs. Am feeling brave enough to post pics so check em out.

For all ye who are finding progress slow, so am I!!! But things are happening, despite my forays into booze. I don't drink a lot of caffeine at all (maybe 2 cups a month if that), but I do like my beer and cider which may be affecting things. Just remember to keep going. What's there to lose???

Here's to pert, cute boobs XXX
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 11, 2006#5

Quick update
sometimes I think my boobs haven't changed at all and other times I can definately see an improvement in the shape and fullness. I guess the point is:
don't assess your boob size daily as there are too many other daily fluctuations to consider.

Diet:
Have been trying to incorporate more soya into my diet, mainly by eating soya nuts (from T.E.S.C.O) and am really loving them.
I'm also eating bananas quite a lot too, but I might have to come to the terrible conclusion that my love of good beer just won't be doing any good. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So, I'm going to try to cut down.
It does make me happy when I look at my picture page cos I can see a difference particularly an evening out of the shape.

Massage:
I'm going to devote more energy to my right breast which is smaller and less full than my left. I've now increased massaging my right to a daily 300 rotations and an extra 100 with my muscles tensed. I'm sticking with 200 rotations on my left, half of which are tensed.
many positive thoughts xxx
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon