Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jess's Program

Mar 07, 2006#1
I have just started taking Greenbush Herbs BE I take the BE Blend caps 1 cap 3x a day, I will add more caps daily soon.
I Try to get soy intake but it tastes nasty to me so I eat soy nuts? hehe
I massage 1x a day at night with the Blend extracts and a heating pad.
I have tried to drink Fennel in a tea form and it is really nasty cant do it!
Im a 32 A right now and saggy from Breast feeding I want to be a C and firm, Thats not to much to ask for right?
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postMar 07, 2006#2
After reading others programs I need to add more info,
Im Jess, 29yrs, 2 boys, Breast fed both.
Im 5' 8, and 110 lbs
I do Yoga when I have time,
I have to have my coffee in the am.

Boobie Blessing to everyone!
Love,
Jess
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 07, 2006#3
Quote:I have just started taking Greenbush Herbs BE I take the BE Blend caps 1 cap 3x a day, I will add more caps daily soon.
Im a 32 A right now and saggy from Breast feeding I want to be a C and firm, Thats not to much to ask for right?
As of 3-7-06
My measurements are as follows:
Bust: 32
Chest: 29
Waist: 27
Hips: 32

Love,
Jess
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 15, 2006#4
Quote:I have just started taking Greenbush Herbs BE I take the BE Blend caps 1 cap 3x a day, I will add more caps daily soon.
AM:
Greenbush enhancement blend 2 caps
EPO 1000 mg

Afternoon:
Greenbush enhacement blend 2 caps

PM:
Greenbush enhancment blend 2 caps
Centrum multi Vit

Massage:
I usally only massage one time a day at night if the day alows I will do it 2 times a day...
I massage with a mixutre of EPO, Greenbush blend extracts, Fennel, Massage oil all mixed together and I rub that on. The I add Plastic wrap and put heating pad on for 15 min, Massage.. then add heat agian for another 15 min. Remove plastic wrap and massage the rest of mixture in skin.

Love,
Jess
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 21, 2006#5
I added:
EPO 1000 mg 2x a day
Flax seed 1000 mg 2x a day
Centrum multi Vitimin 1x a day

A bit over 3 weeks on program and I have gained 3/4 of an in. already! And my smaller breast has caught up with the other one almost. Im seeing a diffrence and That is great!

Love,
Jess
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 03, 2006#6
Im Not taking :

3 caps Greenbush Blend caps 3x a day, am , Mid day, Night.

EPO Gel caps 1000 mg 2x a day am, night

Flax seed oil 1000 mg 2x a day am, night

Centrum Multi Vit 1x a day , night

Tea:
I add all of the following in a Coffee filter and brew it.
1 teaspoon Fennel powder, 4 Hops tea bags , 4 sleepytime tea bags, 2 mint green tea tea bags.
I cut open the bags and mix the herbs together in the Coffee filter, The put the brewed tea in a Jug and in the frige I add tons of sugar, (Iknow!) But I love and have to have it! hehe I drink at least on big cup of tea a day it tastes good.
Massage:
Same as above still, other then I added Cocoa butter to it and I massage in the shower with soap too.

Love,
Jess
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 17, 2006#7
I had to take a bit of a break due to
#1 Missing my peroid
#2 Starting my heart medication

I went off the herbs for a couple weeks, I started my period and have been on my Heart medication (Beta Blocker) For over a week now, So Im strting back up on my herbs.
Im not changing anything still 3 caps 3x a day
Tea and massage. Im looking forward to getting started again I really missed it because I was seeing results, I also Kept all my results I have gained. Even with the peroid and the break for a couple weeks. So here we go again! Wewwwwwww Whooooooo!

Love,
Jess
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 09, 2006#8
I have been off all herbs for 3 Mo now. Due to health problems I had to go off of everything, But Im free and clear now and I can start back up on my Herbs! I cant wait!
I had great results of fullness and kept 80% of what I gained. Im sure that once I start the herbs again The fullness will come back and I will get even bigger!
I still have my green bush herbs, Im just waiting for my period now...
Gosh feels good to be back....

Love,
Jess
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 02, 2006#9
Ok.... Its been 7 months that I have not been on any herbs. Now that I have been off all my medication for my heart problems, Im ready to get started again.
Its Nov 2nd 2006:
Im going to do somthing diffrent this time. Im going to take single herbs. FG, SP, EPO, Vitimin
Im going to slowly ramp up for a week.
It seems Im getting head pain from the herbs but Im going to stick with it and see if it go's away.
Here is what I will start out taking:
AM: FG, 610 mgs SP, 450 mg EPO 1000 mg Muti Vit

Noon: Same but no EPO

PM Same as AM

I will try this for a week them step things up a bit.
Oh Yes I will be doing Chi masseges with Booby Batter I have about 15 diffrent things together in a jar. Just something I made up.
Love,
Jess
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon