Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kasia's program

Jun 07, 2006#1
Ok. So after weeks of mad scientist experimentation I finally came up with a routine I can pin down...
I use the Greenbush kit but I cut down on their recommended dosages.

Altogether:
2875 mg Each of Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam
(2 pills of each in morning, 1 in afternoon, 2 in evening)
500 mg Evening Primrose oil (evening)
400 mg Red Clover (morning)
EPO, flaxseed, borage supplement
multivitamin
2 fifteen minute visualizations that I got from this breastenlargementvideo.com book I ordered (if anyone wants 'em I'd be happy to type some instructions out)

I drink 2 cups of Fennel/ Hops tea

2 massages daily alternating with cocoa butter/Vit. E and Self Cellulite blend oil (from Greenbush)/ Fenugreek because I love the smell and there is Rose Geranium oil in it (I add ylang ylang too)

I run every day, use free weights, and eat pretty healthy

Though my diet hasn't changed I've definitely gained about 5 lbs

My measurements:

Apr. 23, 2006
weight: 120 lbs
height: 5' 5"
chest: 28.5 in.
bust: 30.5
lefty is an A cup, righty is an AA cup
hips: 38 in.

June 4, 2006
weight: 125 lbs
chest: 28.75
bust: 31.75 in
hips: 38.75

I am such a pear shape

Ive gained quite a bit, in my opinion, in these 7 or so weeks but most of it is all in my armpit--well the sides anyway. Under neath and sides. What's up with all this top fullness everyone talks about?
Also, interestingly enough, I noticed most of my growth after beginning the visualization excercises 2 1/2 weeks ago.
Think those positive thoughts!!!
thats all for now
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJun 15, 2006#2
June 15
My boobs are tingly/sore pretty much every day and they are still swollen!
I had this whey protein shake stuff that I got when I thought I was going to do the BO route so instead of wasting it I take one with some plain yogurt and soy milk, smoothie ('cept not as tasty) style.
I also eat this 8 grain cereal that includes barley, oats, sunflower seeds, soy beans, and flax seed-- all stuff that I've read is good for BE. I mix it with honey and peanut butter so it tastes better.
I was getting a little bored with the 3 cups of fennel (1Tbs each)and hops (310 mg tabs each) tea so I added Damaina tea to the mix for giggles. I start that today.
My boobie batter has pretty consistently been cocoa butter and Vit. E. I like the way it smells--now instead of a plain pancake with maple syrup, I smell like a chocolate chip pancake with syrup! Although, I made another recipe that includes fenugreek, apricot kernel oil, ylang ylang, vit e, EPO, fennel, and geranium oil. I am letting it brew for a week before I use it.
Guess that's all for updates...
Edit
Dislike

Kasia

Unread postAug 09, 2006#3
Quote:Ok. So after weeks of mad scientist experimentation I finally came up with a routine I can pin down...

Altogether:
multivitamin
2 fifteen minute visualizations that I got from this breastenlargementvideo.com book I ordered (if anyone wants 'em I'd be happy to type some instructions out)

2 massages daily alternating with cocoa butter/Vit. E and Self Cellulite blend oil (from Greenbush)/ Fenugreek because I love the smell and there is Rose Geranium oil in it (I add ylang ylang too)

My measurements:

Apr. 23, 2006

June 4, 2006

I am such a pear shape

Ive gained quite a bit, in my opinion, in these 7 or so weeks but most of it is all in my armpit--well the sides anyway. Under neath and sides. What's up with all this top fullness everyone talks about?
Also, interestingly enough, I noticed most of my growth after beginning the visualization excercises 2 1/2 weeks ago.
thats all for now
Err...somewhere early July I lost almost everything I'd had for weeks and weeks. I went through this crazy time when I was out a lot at parties and barbecues late nights, alcohol, cigarettes, the whole bit. I had no soreness or growth at all during this time. When I stopped recently I returned the shakes and the hypnosis stuff to my routine and cut out red clover/hops. I began growing again. Unfortunately, it's difficultto tell if this is lasting stuff or just my luteal phase kicking in. My weights' back to normal 119-120 but the measuring tape still shows me up from 30.5 to 30.75 across bustline. So, less then a 1/2 inch increase in about 3 months. EEK! I can still see a difference, though, because I had nothing before so it's all good.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2292261]Kat41178

Unread postSep 06, 2006#4
Quote:Ok. So after weeks of mad scientist experimentation I finally came up with a routine I can pin down...

Altogether:
multivitamin

My measurements:

Apr. 23, 2006

June 4, 2006

I am such a pear shape

thats all for now
It took a looong time for me to get back the growth I'd thought was permanent before. I thought I was in a stall for awhile. I started taking 2 protein shakes daily 1 in morning and one at night and being consistent with the hypnosis stuff. Also, I cut back on my dosages. I only take 4 caps (greenbush) of each herb SP, WY, FG and rotate fennel/oatstraw and fennel/barley teas. I take 2 400mg hops caps daily as well as 1000mg EPO daily. I've been sore almost every day now for almost 3 weeks! It seems also like i've been getting bigger every week too. My left boob now fits pretty well into a 32B bra but righty is still an A. Ah well. To me they look enormous although at most I probably only measure about 32 1/2 around now HA! This process is slow but I can tell it's working.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 27, 2006#5

Altogether:
multivitamin

My measurements:

Apr. 23, 2006

June 4, 2006

I am such a pear shape

thats all for now
Yet more changes...
I couldn't handle the way the herbs were making me feel. I've been gaining weight, feeling bloated all the time, and I have stomach indegestion-like pains frequently--something I've never had in my life. I'd cut all my dosages way back to probably a little under 2000mg of SP, FG, WY but I was still in pain. I just started BO instead and I'll see where this takes me.

Underbust: 28.5
Over bust: 32.5
weight:123

2 BB pills/ day
2 Tyrosine/kelp pills
1000mg EPO
Borage oil
hair/skin/nails supplement
papaya enzyme tablet
multivit
2 protein shakes
5-HTP supplement