Hi!

Here's my stats:

Height: 5' 7 1/2"
Weight: 123 lbs
Started bra size (sept 2008): small 34 A
Current bra size: small 36 A
No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Started NBE mid September 2008 using Grobust capsules and massage. I got some fullness/nicer shape. Massage w sweet almond oil.

End of Nov 2008, I switched to Grobust liquid, which has FG in it - the capsules didn't.

Jan 1st 2009 - I added 1FG, 1SP and 1 EPO to my Grobust liquid. So far, I grew 1/2-3/4", but the shape of the breasts looks much nicer than I started. I switched to masssaging w cocoa butter/wild yam extract mix- 2X a day, once w heat.

March 16th 2009 - new program:
A.M. Grobust liquid, 1 FG, 1 RC, 1 SP, 1 EPO

afternoon: 1 FG, 1 RC

evening: 1 FG, 1 RC, 1 SP, GABA and Grobust liquid.

Still massaging w cocoa butter/wild yam extract 2X a day.

It's only been about 2 weeks on the new program, but my breasts do look a LOT fuller. Hopefully it will last after my period comes. I will NOT be using Grobust liquid when I finish the last bottle I have. Maybe add more of the FG and RC...

Happy boobie growing!!!

Apr 17, 2009#2
Well, all the growth pains I had stopped a few days before my last period and haven't returned. I'm mid-way in my cycle and I always have soreness before my period. I'm doing the stalling test and will see if my pains return or (gulp) do I have to change my routine?? I wonder - is taking herbs 2 times a day okay? everywhere I read that 3 times a day is the normal thing..

I'm 48 and I feel time is slipping by.....

[/url]
mcovert

Apr 22, 2009#3
Quote:Hi!

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Started NBE mid September 2008 using Grobust capsules and massage. I got some fullness/nicer shape. Massage w sweet almond oil.

End of Nov 2008, I switched to Grobust liquid, which has FG in it - the capsules didn't.

Jan 1st 2009 - I added 1FG, 1SP and 1 EPO to my Grobust liquid. So far, I grew 1/2-3/4", but the shape of the breasts looks much nicer than I started. I switched to masssaging w cocoa butter/wild yam extract mix- 2X a day, once w heat.

It's only been about 2 weeks on the new program, but my breasts do look a LOT fuller. Hopefully it will last after my period comes. I will NOT be using Grobust liquid when I finish the last bottle I have. Maybe add more of the FG and RC...

Happy boobie growing!!!
It may be time to up dosages.Just my opinion.I am always afraid to give advice,as it is not my body.How long has it been since you have not had growing pains? There are sometimes when I don't,and some have said that's a good sign because it only lasts for awhile,then the pains come back.Are u sure you aren't just getting used to them(the Pains)? Do u use heat pad at night?
~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2726394]wannabecee

Apr 25, 2009#4

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
Mel,

I went on a break for 3 days and with each day had less and less pain. I think you are right - I did get used to the growing pains. I've gone back to my morning and evening program. I do think I've added too many phytoestrogens (3 more RC and 1 FG) too quickly. I'll see at the end of my next cycle if I'm growing. If not, I'll add the afternoon dose.

Happy boobie growing to you!!

after a 3 day break, I went back to my a.m. and p.m routine. The pains came back and stayed until I got my period. I gained 3/4" which went away the first day of my cycle. <sigh>. Okay, I will add 1 FG in the afternoon and see how that goes. I don't understand how I get soreness, but no growth?

May 11, 2009#6

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
As of May 5, I am doing a "Flat 2 Fab" program.

AM: RC + SP +FG +EPO (+ Grobust)
afternoon: RC+FG
PM: RC + SP + FG + GABA (+ Grobust).

massage 2x a day, once w heat. The pansyclub massage and the pressure point massage. ALso I grab my breasts whenever I can..

I bought so much Grobust, so I'm finishing it off. I think it did provide some growth, but I want a lot more.

I've read so many wonderful things from Fengshui, that I have to add them in. Like a pressure point massage - I can feel the blockages in my breasts. I'm also eating more boobie foodies - marshmallows, gelatin, papaya and such. I'm going to try the chicken leg soup too, when I can find them. The tingles start on day 10/11 of my cycle.

I've just added 1 Fennel tea and a dandelion root capsule. when I run out of EPO, I'll go to borage oil capsules 1000mg as Fengshui mentionned.

May 11, 2009#7

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
forgot to mention, I just measured 35" across and now weigh 127 lbs. Not too happy w the weight...arghhhhhhh..Hope this 1/4 - 1/2" increase sticks around after my period.

Jun 03, 2009#8

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
After my period, I wemt back down to 34 1/2". uggg

Anyway, 5/31 was my first day OFF herbs. I am taking a 1 cycle break and will do the routine Wahaika outlined in the "start now. do what works" thread. I seemed to grow when I took Grobust and the ingredients seem to match the ones Wahaika recommends.

I've started taking papaya enzymes - 1 after every meal. 45 mg of papain for each tablet. SO far, no tingles, just stomachaches after each meal. LOL. I'll cut this back down to 1 a day.

Happy boobie growing to all of us!!

Jul 11, 2009#9

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
On 6/22, I started the program Wahaika outlined in the "Start now. do what works" thread. I'm on day 20 now. I've had some slight pain, mostly to touch. I THINK I should be feeling DEEP pains, itches and tingles, so I am ramping up. I was doing 3 FG, 3 SP, 3 WY and now will add 1 more FG per day and see how that works for the next few weeks.

I've had some pain in my breasts throughout the many months I've been doing NBE and I think I have not reached the amount needed for true growth. SO....I'm going to try to hit the stall wall and back off. this may be the way to find what the right dosages are....

I am also doing Callanetics and dry brushing to keep that cellulite under control. I think it is working..(crossing fingers)

Happy boobie growing to all!!

Jul 19, 2009#10

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
ok....day 1 of my cycle. the new program has had no effect - no growth after 1 month.
I'm upping the FG to 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 1 in the evening.

wish me luck!!

Good luck to all!

wannabecee

Hi wannabecee,

I just wanted to stop by to give you a lil push. You remind me of myself a couple months ago. Man, I was SO frustrated that I wasn't getting that 2nd inch I needed--and was only getting luteal swelling that went away after AF departed. But now I'm happy to see that the majority of the growth is sticking around this time. It's slow yet steady. I'll take what I can get lol.

Maybe you should add borage/epo to your massage since it has GLA in it. Another good program to check out is Pammy's on the BE Board...

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi? ... hread=3012 (1st 2 posts)

My routine is based off of hers, minus the EVO. Good luck, I'm positive you'll get that growth restarted soon!

[/url]
wannabecee

Jul 21, 2009#12

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
Thanks for the encouragement! I'm glad you are getting results!

I'm off to check that routine right now..

Happy growing season to you!

wannabecee

Jul 27, 2009#13

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
next installment of my saga, lol:

I was up to 5 FG and that did seem a bit high. Ramping down. I'm down to 4 FG's and have some pain already (I'm on day 9). Staying at this level for now and maybe another month or 2..
so it's 4FG, 3SP, 3WY, 3 EPO, 1 Bor Oil, 1 Gel, 1 Dandelion root. I'm sure i'm forgetting something....lol.

re cellulite: drybrushing and watching what i eat. i do fast walking on a treadmill. just added callanetics too. It's not getting worse, actually looks better, which is surprising since i've tripled my dose.

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2714590]ShyBoobs

Jul 27, 2009#14

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
That's good, glad to see you're getting those pains now. I'm taking close to 3000 mgs of each herb (like 2875 mgs I think) and even though it's high for my size, they are filling out more. I'm pretty sure I'm almost an 'A'. Even the bf mentioned there's more to grab now. AF is in the building so I'll measure after it's over to see if I got that 2nd inch yet (if I update my page, it's an affirmative Smile ) It COULD be because of the dandelion extract, since it's theoretically making your receptors more sensitive. So yeah, keep taking that dandelion! I only take a dropperful per day but it seems to be enough.

Only way for you to go is up, now! Keep us posted. XO

Great news, ShyBoobs!! So glad it seems to be working - I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you.

I agree w you on going on the high side w the herbs. I'm thinking that Wonderup has large doses and seems to work for many, so why not try upping it.

Aug 06, 2009#16

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
Day 18 and the boobs hurt quite a bit.

I've just added today some castor oil in my massage oil (FG/borage oil in olive oil). Castor oil can really penetrate the skin and may help w the absorption of the phytoestrogens in the massage oil.

will post on the results.

ShyBoobs

Aug 06, 2009#17

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
Thanx, I did update my page, maybe you didn't see it. I'm no longer an 'AA' anymore. Smile

Sore boobs are a good sign 9 times out of 10. Can't wait to see your results.

wannabecee

Aug 13, 2009#18

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
Good for you ShyBoobs!! I hope you continue to grow!

I've just wrapped up another month on the new program. the first month i was ramping up and this month i was on my dosage of 4FG, 3SP, and 3WY. so far no growth. I'm 127 lbs and still 34 1/2". All other breast measurements are still the same too.

I'm thinking of adding PABA. I was using it briefly when I got some growth back in the day. Keeping my fingers crossed....

Aug 21, 2009#19

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
Ok.... I'm a bit tired of looking at cellulite on my thighs and the creeping weight gain and my ever-expanding butt (if I could switch my bust and hip measurements, I'd be smokin'..lol). So..... it's time to make changes!!!

SP -instead of 3/day----> 1/day (why? major culprit for cellulite/weight gain.)

FG -instead of 4/day----> 3/day (why? because wonderup has 1800mg of it and it works!! ...)

I'm dieting and down to 126 lbs. Want to get down to 124. Boobs don't seem to be shrinking. I still measure 34.5" or 35", depending on something I can't figure out. Honestly, they seem to shrink and expand at different times of the day. Hey...that's ok..it means they are ALIVE!!! lol

Will order noogleberry. trying to figure out the cup size to get and how to order on their website. seems like they don't like US residents using American Express or Mastercard....Hope the product is easier to use than their website...

On the plus side, I've been doing NBE for almost 1 year and though I haven't gained much in size, they really do look a lot better...truly. Instead of "buds", I've got small breasts and THAT'S worth cheering!!

Happy boob growing to all of us!!

xx
wannabecee

Sep 08, 2009#20

Here's my stats:

No kids
Not a coffee drinker

Happy boobie growing!!!
ok....got my noogleberry on september 3rd and have been doing it since. I absolutely love it! It's only been less than a week and i feel my bra is getting tighter....yipee! it's temporary swelling for now, but it will be permanent for sure. all the data that is out on brava proves that external tissue expansion works and noogleberry uses the same principle.

so...I'm still 34 1/2", 126 lbs and I'm changing my focus to noogleberry rather than herbs. Still doing low doses of all of them (FG, SP, WY, Borage oil, flaxseed,GABA, EPO, Gelatin,...) only 1 a day of these and still fennel teas. Not sure if i'm going to do the massages since that may undo the noogleberry swelling.....

anyway...I've seen my cellulite improve dramatically since I kicked the megadoses of herbs. If you've seen some cellulite pop up almost overnight, cut back the herbs and think about using suction methods. You'll be glad you did.

I wish i had known about this earlier....

anyway...that's the update and a big thank you to waxingmoon and cheryl1989 - both of whom have had lots of success with noogleberry and were kind enough to share their stories...

good luck everyone!!

xx
wannabecee

cellulite is going away and the pounds too. my bust measures 35 1/4" min since I've started noogleberry (3 sept) and sometimes gets as large as 35 3/4". the shape is better, cleavage too.

hope I'm not jinxing anything by posting this too soon, but I am very happy w the product...

It's just over 3 months on noogleberry. Today I measure 36 1/4" - so I'm up 1 3/4".

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon