Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fennel Fairy's NBE program

Feb 02, 2007#1
I have been writing down my routines in microsoft excel. Here is my daily routine:

January 10 - January 19
0,75 dl fennel seed for tea
1 tablespoon fenugreek seed
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral
Massage with fennel and fenugreek see below.
Bra size: 36 A.

For massage part one: The gel that fenugreek and fennel produces when left to cool in a cup of boiling water 24 hours. Sif off the water and massage with the jellied seeds. Wipe off and "seal" with part two.

Massage part two: Fennel and fenugreek left to soak in olive oil for at least 3 days. Sif off oil to use for finishing part of massage to seal the contents of the gel massage in and stop it from evaporating.

Wash off morning and night and re-apply with massage.
I use a facial scrub on my chest twice a week too, to make sure my skin will absorb to the max.

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral
Massage with fennel and fenugreek.

January 30 - February 2
1 teaspoon fenugreek seed
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral
Massage with Pueraria Mirifica cream. Finishing massage with fennel and fenugreek oil.
Bra size: 36 B.

So far, almost gained an inch. I was a full A to start with, now a small B.

I have also been doing affirmations and chaos magic to help my goal. Things really changed after I started the PM cream and the chaos magic.

Feb 05, 2007#2
I bought my first 36 B bra today and it fits perfect!

I am going to buy some more and chuck all those a-cups to hell!

The PM cream works really good with the firmness too.

Feb 18, 2007#3
Quote:I have been writing down my routines in microsoft excel. Here is my daily routine:

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

For massage part one: The gel that fenugreek and fennel produces when left to cool in a cup of boiling water 24 hours. Sif off the water and massage with the jellied seeds. Wipe off and "seal" with part two.

Massage part two: Fennel and fenugreek left to soak in olive oil for at least 3 days. Sif off oil to use for finishing part of massage to seal the contents of the gel massage in and stop it from evaporating.

I use a facial scrub on my chest twice a week too, to make sure my skin will absorb to the max.

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral
Massage with Pueraria Mirifica cream. Finishing massage with fennel and fenugreek oil.

I have also been doing affirmations and chaos magic to help my goal. Things really changed after I started the PM cream and the chaos magic.
Update:

I last measured on the first of february, and the "top" measurement, taken around the upper part of the chest on armpit level was then just under 34 inches. Today, on the 18:th of february, I measured again and I have been filling out. I am now 35 inches around the upper part of my chest which is pretty good. going. I fill the cups of my new 36 B bra totally.

I upped the levels of fennel a little for the last week. I now use about 1 deciliter of fennel daily for tea and take a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds together with 3 X 320 mg of saw palmetto daily.

Massage a couple of minutes twice a day with PM cream. I have sometimes used Clinique anti gravity cream after the PM instead of my usual fennel/fenugreek oil. I alter between those two to keep the goodies from the PM in.

Mar 24, 2007#4
Quote:I have been writing down my routines in microsoft excel. Here is my daily routine:

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

I took a break for a little more than a week, then started up again with the same routine, except I lowered the saw palmetto to my original amount which was 2 X 320 mg of saw palmetto daily. I massage a bit less now than I did before. I am not so sure that over-massage is a good thing for the tissue.

I have gained another centimeter across the bust. :-)

I eat more protein now, and less pasta, potatoes and rice, because I'm trying to slim my waist a little. I have succeeded with that too. YAY!

I've been off the herbs for most of April but have massaged twice daily with Wild Yam cream and taken my vitamins. Started back up the last week of April with a new routine:

1 tablespoon (sometimes 1½) of fenugreek seeds per day
1 deciliter of fennel seeds made into tea once per day
No Saw Palmetto since it didn't seem to do anything for me
100 mg kelp

Massage: I do a very quick one (morning and evening) with olive oil and fennel/fenugreek six days a week and Wild Yam cream on the 7:th day. Just enough for the "cream" or oil to somewhat get absorbed. I've never massaged much at all.

In general, I drink a lot of milk and hardly ever drink coffee or soda or eat sweets. Plenty of food though. I eat a lot of eggs too. :-)

New stats:
Under bust: 80 31.5
Mid bust: 94cm 37 in
Above bust: 88 cm 34.6

The measurement across the fullest part has increased again!

January: Started on 35 and three quarters of an inch.
End of January: 36 and a quarter.
February: 36.5.
March: 36.5.
April: Took a break.
9:th of May: 37 inches.

Slow, but it's happening.

Fennel Fairy

May 23, 2007#6

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

I've gained an inch in just two weeks!

The last time I measured was the 9:th of may and I was 37 inches across the fullest part. Then I had been on mostly fenugreek and kelp for eeight days and before that I had a month's break taking no herbs at all. I stopped herbs again on the 15:th of may, stayed clean for two days and then started on generic Bovine Ovary of the DNE brand. The two first days I took one capsule in the morning and one at night, then ramped up to one in the morning and two at night.

I hadn't measured since the 9:th of may so guess if I was surprised today when I measured 38 inches (it's the 23:d today). I measured 4 times to be sure it was correct. I put the figures in a bra size calculator and I was a 80C or in UK size: 36C! YAY! I don't think I look "C" though lol. I have a large upper body with wide sholders and a big ribcage so everything looks small on me anyways.

I have worked a lot with the psychological part of NBE too during the last months. Hypnosis and law of attraction stuff. It seems to work well for me. Even during that month off herbs, I still grew.

I'm aiming for a D-cup. It would look proportional to my curvy body shape.

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2451410]fennelfairy

May 24, 2007#7

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

It's hard to know what caused this last gain. Was it from those few days of herbs before I switched program, the hypnosis or the Bovine Ovary? I think I can rule out the herbs.

Massage: Never really done any. When I was using the PM cream and the fennel & fenugreek oil mix, I only massaged a little to get the active substances to penetrate the skin. No chi-rotations or anything. For the past two months I haven't used any massage lotion at all except for Wild Yam cream. I used it almost every day during my break from herbs and then only sporadically after that.

I haven't bothered with the yin and yang foods, just a diet rich in protein (lots of eggs, milk and cheese), some fat and very low sugar. I stopped saw palmetto quite long ago since I think I don't need any anti-androgens.

I've done the Blaketalks free downloads. I like the dude, pity about the heavy Swedish accent and faulty grammar. I will try the free mp3 files offered by Margi now though, starting today.

Halome Jun 14, 2007

I tried soooo hard to listen to him. But like, 15 minutes of him talking about random things before he even gets to the hypnotism part in the first couple MP3's.. I kept falling asleep halfway through =x

I'm going to try the innertalk subliminal hypnotism CD untill Margi passes out her MP3s. If it's any good I'm going to try to rip it onto my computer for those that want to try it, because I'm a horrible person and I hate not being able to find something free online, haha.

Today I dared to go and try on a 36 C bra and it fitted perfectly. It was a lacey thing with underwire, completely unpadded and it looked GREAT! I didn't buy it but when I can afford to, I'll buy several of them in different colours.

I ordered some more Bovine Ovary today. I plan to stick with that for at least another couple of months. Still taking 3 pills a day and still feeling tingles on that dose. It's a bit slow working though but I believe it will do its job.

[/url]
rachel812

Jun 27, 2007#14

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

fennel fairy i cant belive how much your boobs have grown, congratulations!! i was hoping if you could help design me a routine because i want them to grow as fast as possible in the shortest amount of time. i have fennel seads, evening primrose tablets and soy milk. i would really really appreciate if you could help me but whatever i do it has to be safe. (im 16 1/2 years old and barely fit a 36B) thank you, rachel xx

fennelfairy

Jun 27, 2007#15

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

Forget about the fennel seads. You shouldn't use any estrogenic herbs at your age because you are only 16 and are not fully grown yet. Phytoestrogens could weaken the effect of your own hormones and that would mess you up. You are 16 1/2 years old and barely fit into a 36B? Lucky you! I was 39 years old before I could fit into a 36B. I think your breast size is normal, not small. When >I was 16 I had nothing at all. Don't worry about your body because you DO have breasts. Give your body a chance to finish developing without messing with herbs. You can give yourself a good massage every day though, to increase the bloodflow to the breasts and so make it easier for your body to transport hormones and fatty cells to the breast area. Eat healthy and get lots of protein in you because protein is needed for the body to build hormones. Good luck Rachel!

rachel812

Jun 29, 2007#16

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

thank u very much for the advise. ill forget about herbs and just concerntrate on massage and getting lots of protein. luv rachel xx

fennelfairy

Jul 03, 2007#17

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

I just measured 39 inches around my bust! YAY!!!!!

Sep 04, 2007#18

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

New stats:
Under bust: 80cm
Mid bust (across nipples/fullest part): 100cm
Above bustline/top bust: 95cm

I am now a size 80D in european standard, 36C in UK standard but still a 36C in US. Another centimeter and I will be a D in US size as well. 100 centimeters was my goal but I think I want more...

I took a break from BO for a few weeks, in july and august, and then started up again on DNE bovine ovary and kelp. I am not taking kelp for my temp but for my metabolism which is very slow.

During my break from BO I drank raspberry leaf tea every day.

There are people on these forums that claim that it is impossible to grow without massage, but it's been many months since I last massaged, possibly half a year, and I have grown plenty so bang goes that theory. :-)

Just me

Sep 10, 2007#19
hi, i was just curious as to which NBE pills you were using?
thanks

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2566325]PurpleDream

Sep 10, 2007#20

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

woah.. congrats for you Fennel Fairy Smile That sounds very good. I just wanted
to ask could you help me somehow so I could start something too? I'm not sure how to get started and all.. I'm 18 and my size is 70A (european..) I wish it would at least be B.. :<
I'm not happy with it at all.. Maybe I need tips or more.. I'm not just sure how I should get started with.. :/ well.. maybe this sounds stupid Smile sorry.

It's trial and error really. I was lucky that basically everything I tried worked for me. You could either try single herbs or a NBE product like wonderup for example. Mind you, when I was 18 I wasn't even an AAA cup... Make sure you get enough fat and protein in your diet too, otherwise you can't store any fat in your breasts.

To the previous poster; It's quite obvious what I've used if you bother to read through this personal program.

GoldSnowflake Oct 23, 2007

Hey Fennel, how you doing? Have been wondering how your getting along and look forward to seeing your updated pics if you decide to post them. Have decided to go with Bo from vitamin Power, just not sure when to order. Have watched the Secret again, and have put my order in, will see how that goes, lol. Love the movie though. Miss you here. Board is at an all time crawl, worst I have ever seen.
[/url]Share

Fennel Fairy

Oct 25, 2007#23

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

I haven't been around much, and haven't done any NBE for a long time. I have kept all my growth though which is nice. I might start back up again sometime when I have the energy.

Good luck with the Vitamin Power!

Orillia

Feb 02, 2008#24

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

Hi there,

was wondering how you take the ingredients in your program. I.e. do you mix the fennel seeds in a drink?
Hope to hear from you.

Thanks in advance Smile

fennelfairy

Feb 05, 2008#25

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

Hi there!

I started out making tea on the herbs but later on I started taking fenugreek seeds by taking teaspoonfuls and swallowing them with milk or some other drink. I still had the fennel as tea though because the seed structure makes them hard to swallow. I never bought these in capsule form.

orillia

Feb 07, 2008#26

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

Thank you! I am starting your program and have started taking 1 teaspoon of fennel as it is (I keep chewing and chewing and then just swallow). Now I just need to get the fenugreek seeds, though I am having a hard time finding the actual seed and have called stores in my area....may need to take tablets).

Feb 10, 2008#27

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

Hi Fennel Fairy,

Unfortunately I could not find fenugreek seeds on its own (though I am taking a teaspoon of fennel seeds everything...which thankfully I found).
So I bought fenugreek tablets (610mg). How many of these would you recommend for me to take a day?

I hope to follow your program.

Thanks again

Orillia

fennelfairy

Feb 11, 2008#28

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

try taking about 3 capsules daily for starters.
Doses vary if you check peoples programs,
Lisa took 610mg three times a day, Jelly B
took 1000 mg three times a day and Erica took
3000 mg daily. I never took them by mg myself.
Never take more than 3600 mg fenugreek daily.

One should never take more estrogenic herbs in total
daily dose than 5000 mg all added together, I read.

Good luck!

orillia

Feb 12, 2008#29

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

Thanks again. Just wanted to say that I (in addition to many others, I'm sure) certainly appreciate your guidance....thank you for checking in Smile

Orillia

sofija

Feb 29, 2008#30

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/fennel-fairy-s-nbe-program-t14165-s20.html#p12787]I don't know should I countinue with vitex or start fennel fairy's similar program. Because I want faster results. Also I can bye only herbs. I will be very satisfied with just b cup. That's my goal. And I have not nerves for nonstop massage. What's yout advice. And I don't know should I combine vitex with saw palmeto. Maybe the vitex effect is better if it uses all alone without anything else. please help

Jen

Hi Fennel Fairy, I'm planning to start a BO program, but then I also notice that you're using PM cream. I have few questions for you:

1. Did you say you use the brand - DNE Nature's Harbor Ovary ?
2. Is that a problem if I take PM pill instead of cream? or it'll be dangerous to mix it with BO pills?

There are so many NBE program on this forum and I don't know which one to follow so I'm trying to start out with sth.

I'm 25, 5"2 100 pounds, I'm slim type of girls. Do you suggest me to add SP and fenugreek seed like yrs?

I may sound so inexperience, pls kindly help and I would be really appreciated it.

iheartprettyboys

Hey Fennel Fairy!

First of all, CONGRATS on your absolutely O_O results

Total envy! I'm going to start my program soon. I've noticed in your main post, you say:
'For massage part one: The gel that fenugreek and fennel produces when left to cool in a cup of boiling water 24 hours. Sif off the water and massage with the jellied seeds. Wipe off and "seal" with part two.

Massage part two: Fennel and fenugreek left to soak in olive oil for at least 3 days. Sif off oil to use for finishing part of massage to seal the contents of the gel massage in and stop it from evaporating.'

Are you using seeds and then soaking them? Or is it another form of the herb?

I'm hoping to make that gel myself ^^

Cheers! Hope you're able to reply soonn

You look fabulicious!! lol

much love! <3

I used the kelp because my metabolism is very slow. My thyroid is enlarged because I produce too little of that hormone that helps metabolism. I thought kelp might assist my body in getting the herbs absorbed and metabolised better.

The famous gel... Well I did put boiling water over fenugreek seeds, left them over night and sifted off the "water" in the morning to drink it. The slimy residue in the bottom of the cup, covering the seeds is the gel I used for massage.

Mind you, I never really massaged. I just "massaged" to get the creams to absorb. None of my growth was achieved from any kind of massage. I know some people on these messageboards claim that you cannot grow without a regular massage routine but that is a load of BS.

would you recommend Bovine Ovary more so than fenugreek? i am taking borage, flax and fish oil, collagen and fenugreek. i was gonna add saw palm and wild yam, but i saw that saw palm didnt do any thing for you and ive heard that from alot of other girls too. do you think you had more luck with herbs or BO? do you think i could i take BO with what i am taking now? did you do any maintaince to keep your growth? sorry for all the questions! im just really impressed by ur results and im interested in ur opinion. thanks so much for your time!!

[/url]
tallbutsmall

Jul 01, 2008#37

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

Hey Fennel Fairy. I was wondering if you could elaborate more on the chaos magic that you did. I don't know if it's something that I could do, but I think I am capable of such a thing being that for one I believe it's possible and my lifestyle lends itself to such experiences (meditate every day, spiritually open-minded, regular yoga practitioner) and I am of a positive mindset. Is there a book that you used or just your own acquired knowledge? If not that, can you recommend something else of a similar nature? I want to start my NBE off without any supplements first.

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2451410]fennelfairy

Jul 03, 2008#38

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

To Kay:
would I recommend Bovine Ovary more than fenugreek? Personally I had better effects from herbs although ovary worked too (only slower). If you are taking borage, flax and fish oil, collagen and fenugreek, you might need something more estrogenic like red clover (strong) or fennel(weaeker). Saw palmetto does indeed work as a teestosterone blocker, so if you have low estrogen and too high testosterone it will be good for you. If you want to take BO with what you are taking now, I would only take the fenugreek off the list. Keep the oils and add some protein and vitamin C. I didn't do any maintenance to keep my growth and didn't really massage either.

To Bianca:
If you want to try not using any supplements, you may want to try hypnosis (there are some free ones online), affirmations and magic. I didn't use a book because I have studied the occult for many years. But if you want to give this a try, I recommend you to do sigil magic. it is easy and doesn't require much equipment.

If you know nothing about chaos magic and are curious, I suggest you start by reading either Condensed Chaos by Phil Hine (published by New Falcon)

Sigils are one of the better known aspects of Chaos magic. Although Chaotes often do perform rituals as well as sigils, some preferring rituals to sigils altogether. The sigil is intended a way of bypassing the conscious mind (which is believed to hinder magical attempts). There are various ways of crafting a sigil. The most common method is to write out a statement of will - such as "I will obtain the job I applied for". Then removing letters that repeat in the statement so there's just one of each remaining letter. In this case, the result would be: the result would be "I wl obtan he j pd fr". Take a piece of paper and draw a symbol/sigil that will contain all those remaining letters. Simplify it further by letting p and d be just one letter since they look the same if one is upside down, just as W and M look the same. Use your imagination here and concentrate on what you want the sigil to do for you. When your symbol is done you must give it some "rest" and then charge it. The ideal is to put it away long enough for you to forget its meaning. This is easiest by making several sigils for different purposes and then let them get mixed up so you forget what is what.

The easiest way to charge a sigil and give it energy is to look at, and concentrate on the symbol (not trying to remember it's meaning) while you bring yourself to the point of orgasm. Then the sigil is charged and has lost its purpose and you can destroy it and forget you ever made it. The magic will then start to work for you.

Here is a very easy description: http://www.mookychick.co.uk/spirit/magical_sigils.php

Some background info:
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chao ... aosig.html

Evelyne

Dec 08, 2008#39

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

Hey Fennel Fairy!
Congrats on your boobs growth!

I recently started taking Fenugreek seeds and Fennel tea, just to start with...

I was wondering, do you first soak the seeds in water so that it is easier to chew them?

I eat 1 teaspoon of Fenugreek seeds (soaked) 3 times a day.. (they look bigger soaked so I thought 1 teaspoon was not enough -> hence, I take them 3 times a day) + 1 cup of fennel tea. Is this dose too much?

I just want to start with these ingredients and maybe add other herbs in case these don't work on their own.

Thank you for your help and guidance!
Evelyne

I'm 22y's old, Bust: AA

herbsobsessed

Feb 10, 2009#40

January 10 - January 19
100 mg Kelp
A glass of soy milk
Multivitamin/mineral

January 20 - January 29
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 2
Multivitamin/mineral

January 30 - February 2
100 mg Kelp
Saw Palmetto 320 mg x 3
Multivitamin/mineral

Question, I know myself and I find it very difficult to believe that ill b able to deal with seeds and teas and such....do u think that taking the herbal supplements, meaning pills, in the right dozes will do the trick??

please let me know Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon