Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Erica's Program

Dec 03, 2006#1
Well I started my original routine on August 10th.

Massage twice a day, once when I get up and again before bed, with cocoa butter, vitamin e, and aloe mixture, heat after before going to bed.
500mg fenugreek(2), saw palmetto (2)
450mg wild yam (2)
1000mg evening primrose oil(1), flaxseed oil(1)
3 times a day (morning,evening,before bed) along with a multi vitamin with the first dose, i try to space the doses evenly and take the last dose just before going to bed...

Stayed with that until mid November.

Now on Elegence Elixer (started November 19th).

Stats:
sex: female
height: 5'5
weight: 120 lbs
children: none

BEGINNING
32-34 A, RARELY fit a B loosely
under bust: 29 1/2 in.
bust: 34 in.
left breast: 8 in.
right breast: 7 1/2 in.

CURRENT (keeping better measurements this time for EE trial)
over bust: 35 1/2-36 in
under bust: 29 1/2 in
under armpits: 34 in
Bra size: 34 B (woohoo)

right boobie:
vertical: 7 in
horizontal: 8 1/4 in
bottom to middle of nipple: 3 in
top to middle of nipple: 4 in

left boobie:
horizontal: 8 1/2 in

they are very close to being the same (measurement within 1/8 inch...I round to nearest 1/4 inch) I've only paid attention to my small one for about 2 or 3 weeks, I've been applying heat only to it at night for about 1/2 hour, no massage, just heat...and I swear it's making a difference...

waist at belly button: 28 1/2 in
hips at the middle of my tattoo (so I can measure at the same spot ): 33 1/4 in
weight: 128lbs

Dec 05, 2006#2
almost forgot, I dropped the cocoa butter after bout a week because I've heard that it causes fat receptors to clog and can stall you...I massage after that with olive oil, fenugreek, and EPO mixture along with wrapping in seran wrap and applying heat and sleeping with it on...

Today I took my second dose of Elegence...for about a week now they have been sore and feeling heavier than usual...a few sharp pains here and there...I'm not going to measure yet, I think it's bad luck...lol just me being superstitious...

[/url]
Noelle0721

Jan 05, 2007#4
Quote:Well I started my original routine on August 10th.

Massage twice a day, once when I get up and again before bed, with cocoa butter, vitamin e, and aloe mixture, heat after before going to bed.
450mg wild yam (2)
3 times a day (morning,evening,before bed) along with a multi vitamin with the first dose, i try to space the doses evenly and take the last dose just before going to bed...

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

they are very close to being the same (measurement within 1/8 inch...I round to nearest 1/4 inch) I've only paid attention to my small one for about 2 or 3 weeks, I've been applying heat only to it at night for about 1/2 hour, no massage, just heat...and I swear it's making a difference...

Hi. I was wondering if you could give me your whole program and if you added anything new. I saw your pictures and it seems like you had great results. I have tryed the Bountiful Program but took a break for the holidays. Your program seems easier and more conveinent. Is there anything certain you had with meals while you were taking all these vitamins? where did you purchase your vitamins? Did you have to wait a certain time before eating and taking the vitamins? Did you just take them with water? the Bountiful program suggested shakes. I had some results with alittle growth and fullness but not as much or fast as I hoped. I want to have great results like you did. Please give me more details on what you did with your program. I tryed to send an email to you but Im not sure if you received it or not. well hope to hear. thanks!!!

em357304

Jan 06, 2007#5

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

Hello Noelle, I just got your e-mail, it went to my junk mail folder...just retrieved it, but I'll just reply on here, I actually check this more than I do my e-mail so it'a easier to get ahold of me on here...I've been kinda busy with school starting bakc up, but if you have anymore questions I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible...so now for the questions... Smile

To the kids questions in the e-mail, nope I don't have any...hopefully one day though Wink

I didn't change my diet for BE, well except for cutting out chocolate and caffiene...I don't drinkn pop and I tried to limit my chocolate intake...I do get a lot of protein, but not through shakes, I eat a ton of red meat and love fish...however I am on a very strict diet for health reasons, not for a health problem I have, I just want to eat healthy and have a healthy lifestyle...I don't eat high fructose corn syrup, fructose, hydrogentated oils, or partially hydrogenated oils...I worked out in the beginning, but I made sure not to do any cardio...I don't work out anymore though, too lazy...

I took my herbs on an empty stomache, with water...took them 2 hours after eating and about 30-45 minutes before eating...I took the doses 3 times a day, one dose when I woke up, one in the afternoon, and the other right before bed...I didn't change my doses at all, I think it's very important to stick with what you doing for 3 months to give you body a chance to adjust...

I got my herbs from luckyvitamin.com and my multivitamin was just womens one-a-day brand...

Let's see...I never ramped up on my herbs, I took the highest dose I could and just stuck with it until the end...I've never been a big believer in the stalling thing, but that's just me...

If you want a really detailed description, I get a good log on another board...here's the links...hope hat helps and good luck with whatever you choose!

Program:
http://beboard.proboards107.com/index.c ... 1155578926

Stats:
http://beboard.proboards107.com/index.c ... 1155420381

Noelle0721

Jan 07, 2007#6

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

Sorry If I keep asking more questions, Im just really interested in trying this. I was wondering what "Elegence Elixer" is? you had in your schedule up above. Ive never heard of that. also do you still take the same amount of mg for your pills? like 450fenugreek, 450 wildyam? how much mg of saw palmetto? Ive heard certain foods may cause natural breast growth to go slow? do you think thats true? did you make miscrowave meals at all? Do you think using a heating pad made a faster difference? Have you talked to other women who tryed your program and saw good results like you did? What made you decide to go with these vitamins? So you took water with your pills every time? Im so anxious to try your program as with Bountiful it was a more strict program and yours sounds easyer! well I hope to hear and Im sorry for so many questions : ) thanks for responding!

Jan 07, 2007#7

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

I forgot to add..

which brand names of vitamins do you get for the fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam, eveningprimrose and flaxseed oil? sorry about that. since I heard some brands dont work as well I thought id ask.

em357304

Jan 07, 2007#8

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

I don't mind all of the questions...there was a point in time where that was all I ever did Smile And I don't have a life out of school, so writing on here is no problem Smile

Elegence Elixer is a new product that came up on BE Board, it's still in the trial phase, there are about 20 volunteers who are trying it, results should be up in the next month or so...It doesn't seem to be doing much for me as of yet but I haven't taken my ast dose of it yet so I'll post some updates nce I'm finished...if you want more info on it I cvan get you the link...

I stayed on the same mg for the pills for 3 months and never changed them up or down...these are the amounts per pill...500mg fenugreek, 500mg saw palmetto, 450mg wild yam, 1000mg EPO, 1000mg flaxseed oil...I took 2 fenugreek, 2 saw palmetto, 2 wild yam, 1 EPO, and 1 flaxseed all at the same time, 3 times a day...as I mentioned before I think it's very important to give your body the same amounts for a long period of time so you trick your body into thinking that these are permanent fixtures now...I'm taking a break from the herbs right now while I'm trying the elegence elixir...

The only food advice that I really follow is about not injesting as uch caffiene...besides that I didn't do much research on the food aspect...and I do microwave a desecnt amount of food, but not like the lean cuisine meals or anything, because they all have hydrogenated oil in them so I don't eat much frozen food, just food in general, like maybe a bowl of soup or reheating leftovers...

I think that the heating pad works well, anytime that I've used it I always had good swelling in the morning...it works well after or before massage...all in all it's good to keep your body temp up when attempting BE...

My program is actually just the instructions of the daily amount suggestions on the herb bottles, along with suggestions from a web site and another womens routine who a lot of people try...these amounts are really just a good guidline to start with and I think that they do work well with some women...but really this is all hit or miss...nothing is promised...

The vitamins...ummm...I just kind of decided because it's a good brand and they were for women...had extra calcium and something else for women...just a personal preference...

I took my pills with water everytime that I took them...I didn't really try to drink a full glass of water or anything, because I thought that might make them go through my system quicker, just a guess, nothing scientific behind it...

The brands I used were the cheapest ones that I could find...so they are by no means "top shelf"...but I think that any brand works jsut as well as long as you read the labels and make sure that they are pure...

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2435104]Noelle0721

Jan 07, 2007#9

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

Thanks for responding to my questions so fast! Just to make sure, what kind of lotions do you use for massaging and how long each time do you do it? when I started Bountiful they said 5 minutes each. is that too much or too little? So for the name brands of vitamins you have just tryed differnt ones? Before I usually bought all mine from GNC because Bountiful suggested you could find them there but ive also heard there brands arnt as good so thats why I asked which ones you used. Did you usually take your vitamins first or eat? like for instance in the morning. Did you ever have any weird side affects from the vitamins besides growth? Im glad you dont mind that Im asking questions, some women would get frustration im sure! but Im really interested in trying your program. I really hope it works for me! well I hope to hear soon : ) thanks again!!!

Yes, they are all herbs...but people do take 'real' vitamins with BE, a good multivitamin is always good to take, regardless...when I said one-a-day, that is the brand of vitamin I use, it doesn't have anything to do with herbs...hope that makes it a little less confusing Smile

Ok, so as for the brand names of herbs I used, I just used whatever was the cheapest available...

I usually took my herbs before I ate breakfast, and then 2 hours after lunch and then again right before I went to bed...

I had some side affects in the beginning, like headaches and stomache aches, but they only lasted for about a week...

Here's the link for some info on the elegence elixer, you should be able to get all of the info for the thread and there are also more links in the thread you can read...
http://beboard.proboards107.com/index.c ... 1161290868

Why did I do this...because I wanted them to be bigger Wink No one seems to think they look small, and I may have had bigger ones than some girls, and it's not that I wasn't grateful for what I had but I just wanted to feel better about them. I also am a curvy girl, well hips and I wanted more of an hourglass figure so I needed bigger boobs to go with my curvy hips...

I got results rather quickly, about a month and a half was when I got my best results...they were sore all of the time, not so much aching, but they were sore to touch or squeeze...mostly the were sore from ovulating to my period and then they weren't sore in the first half of my cycle...but that was just be, everyone reacts different...

Just wondering..did you have any weird side affects with Saw Palmetoo? do you think it would give anyone bad side affects as Ive read its mainly a herb for men? Do you think it may affect some women differently? ALSO: Just to make sure..what lotions do you use for massaging? well hope to hear : )

[/url]
em357304

Jan 09, 2007#16

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

Well I can't really distinguish what gave me the headaches or the stomache aches at first...since I took the herbs all together, and at the same time, it could have been any one of the herbs causing it...

I haven't heard of anyone specifically contributing anything to saw palmetto, except maybe some weight gain...but you should expect to gain a few pounds while doing BE...and it is generally used for means health, but it won't hurt ya...I' not exactly sure what it's use for BE is, you may have to do some research on that...

I actually didn't use lotion...I massaged with olive oil with a few capsules of EPO mixed in...I let the EPO soak in the olive oil for about a week before I started using it...

Jan 12, 2007#17

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

So I'm about to take my last dose of the Elegence Elixer this weekend...have measured about 1/2 change across the bust when swollen, usually during ovulation...so hopefully it will stay...I just yesterday started massaging again with the olive oil and EPO...I'm going to continue massaging for the next month while still on the EE and see if that helps...also starting to do my push up's again, I noticed the girls weren't being so perky anymore...will be taking a month break from BE and heading to the gym in a month to see if I can get 5 pounds off before starting back up again...and I'd like to just have a month where I can eat chocolate and have a few cans of pop, but that won't be very good for weight loss Sad oh well...

Noelle0721

Jan 14, 2007#18

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

Have you seen any different changes when using the EE? Do you think it really works? Do push ups really help? ive read it does for breast growth. I never tryed it though. also how long do you usually massage? I usually do 5 minutes since thats what Bountiful suggested. Also how do you mix the eveningprimrose oil for massaging? I havnt gotten the herbs to your program just yet but soon : ) I cant wait to see if it works for me, which I hope! well hope to hear! p.s. I hope you will still be responding to your message boards even on your break?

em357304

Jan 14, 2007#19

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

Hey there...

The EE...ummm I can't really say yet because I'm not done yet...I haven't noticed any growth on the measuring tape really but they feel a lot fuller to me...I haven't taken an updated picture yet to see if I can tell the difference there...I'll give a better update in about a month after this is all said and done...

The push ups don't make them grow, they just provide lift and make the tops a bit more defined, it just plumps up the muscle underneath to make them look bigger, it's not permanent though, you have to keep doing the push-ups or it goes away...although it may helps stimulate the blood flow which could help overal BE

I try to massage them for 10-20 minutes, I would love to be able to massage 3 times a day but I don't have the time...the more massage the better!

I pour some olive oil in an old lotion container then I break open 4 or 5 capsules of the EPO and pour them in, then let that sit for a week before I use it...

and yes, I'll still check the board regularly while I'm on my break...it's kind of an addiction now Smile

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2435104]Noelle0721

Jan 14, 2007#20

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

Just to be sure, what is EPO? I read a few message boards saying if you dont have enough body fat you wont get results? Do you think thats true? you said in your program your only 120 and Im like 120-122 and you had great results! So how did you massage if you had to wait a week to use the olive oil and EPO? well Im glad you will still be responding : ) Its very incouraging!

Sorry...EPO is just evening primrose oil...I just abbreviate it...

I don't know about the body fat, I would think that it would help if you did have some, but I'm not sure on that...I know I have a high percentage of body fat Wink well for weighing 120 anyways...it's more like 125 now though...

I made the olive oil mixture before starting my program that way it would be ready when I was ready to start...and if that's what you're planning to use, either make sure you make a lot or make sure when you are getting low that you make some more so you don't run out while you're waiting on the new batch to soak...

the vitamin isn't on that website that I know of, there may be a vitamin on the website that you could use, I didn't look because I just continued using my normal vitamin that I had been using before I started on BE...I just got my vitamin from Walmart, the brand is "one-a-day" but I'm sure any brand would work...

So how long have you been researching BE?

[/url]
Noelle0721

Jan 15, 2007#23

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

Oh Ok, I thought maybe thats what EPO was : ) just wanted to be sure!

yeah Im about 125 and women have said if you dont have much body fat you wont see results fast. I want good results but I dont want to get overweight trying either : ) you know what I mean? I mean Im desperate for more chest but not that desperate.

What kind of olive oil and where would you find it in the store?

well I was on Bountiful for almost 8 months, I saw some results but not fast enough then for the holidays I decided to take a break because it was just too much worry inbetween meals. For the holidays I wanted to relax : )

Women from bountiful told me about this site and I checked it out and you were one of the women that look like you had the best results so I tryed to look for your program. I really hope your program works for me. It gets discouraging when you see some women doing the same program you are and are getting better results then you. alot of women from Bountiful had fast results and yet alot of them had kids and Ive heard you get faster results after having kids because your hormones change. Yet you had good results and you dont have kids so thats good to know : ) I really hope it does something for me!

Not to sound weird for asking but did any of these vitamins make you grow hair anywhere it shouldnt? like your face or anything? haha. ive heard some vitamins women have taken for breast growth have and It scares me lol.

em357304

Jan 15, 2007#24

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

Gaining weight does suck, but unfortunatley a lot of women do gain about 3-5 pounds while doing BE...I kow I've gained a few pounds...I've heard that the weight goes back off when you get off of the herbs, but you also lose some weight in your boobs so I'm expecting to lose about a hlaf inch when I stop and take the weight off...

Olive oil is with the regular cooking oils in the grocery, there are some really expensive brands but a cheap one will work for this, also extra virgin olive oil doesn't smell as much so it's a good one to go with...

Everything works different for everyone, some women do good on those commercial pills...the woman that I kind of modeled my program off of had wonderful results, that's why I picked it, but my results have been nothing like hers...so it's reall just a game of hit and miss for me...

Taking herbs during the holidays would be hard...I'm glad I didn't have to do that...I know it was really difficult trying to manage them while going to classes...

I'n going to assume that you are talking about herbs instead of "vitamins" about the growing hair Smile No, I haven't had any real hair growth from them...I did have a nipple hair or two prout but I just plucked them out and they haven't come back...but again, different people react differently...

Noelle0721

Jan 21, 2007#25

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

I know this sounds odd for asking but do you think birth control would interfer with the herbs you mentioned? I know with Bountiful they said they would.

em357304

Jan 21, 2007#26

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

I'm not sure that they do...I just know that I was on birth control the whole time and everything went fine...there are a couple of herbs that do interfere with the effectivness of birth control, but nothing that I took, I think they are Don Quai and St. Johns Wort, and maybe a few more...

ariesxtreme

Jan 22, 2007#27

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

Erica,

Are you taking Saw Palmetto? I hear that it's not good to take with BC. I'd like to take it but ppl on here are saying otherwise. You haven't had any probs with it?

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2379650]em357304

Jan 24, 2007#28

450mg wild yam (2)

Stats:

BEGINNING

right boobie:

left boobie:

I took saw palmetto for 3 months right along with my birth control and I had no problems...I asked my doctor before I started and she said that I would be fine so I trusted her, since she is a doctor Wink I had no bad side affects and it didn't lessen the effectiveness so I say ask you doctor and go for it if you'd like...it may also depend on the type of birth control, so definatley ask your doctor before trying anything...good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon