Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tms81 program

Aug 01, 2006#1
after nursing my son for 18months i went from 34c to 32b. I am desperate to get my breast and my clevage back. tried brava and went from 32b to 32c, but they are still smaller then they used to be so now i am trying herbs.
I took milk thistle for 3days and got an allergic reaction, swollen eye and a rash in my face.HATE IT. I had ordered bgp but want to deliver it back because it has and bad rap and it contains many herbs. Want to try one by one herb insted, incase i have more allergies.

I dont smoke or drink coffee and only drink alkohol 3-4 times a year. But i drink sparkling water and eat a lot of chocolate. Gonna try to cut a little down on this. I like to work out alot 4-5days a week, aerobics and weightlifting.

Stats:
weight: 120 pounds
height: 5´3
under my breast: 28
over my nippels: 33

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postAug 01, 2006#2
i am taking every herb slowly one by one to try and find out if i have any allergies. Have now tried saw palmetto and fennel seed tea and it goes perfect no allergies yet. woooooooohooooooooooo
Have also bought fenugreek and cocoa butter and vitamin e cream so i am starting my chi massage tonight. want this so much to work, want to be like i was before and feel like my self again and stop using my stupid silicon padding.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 02, 2006#3
Quote:after nursing my son for 18months i went from 34c to 32b. I am desperate to get my breast and my clevage back. tried brava and went from 32b to 32c, but they are still smaller then they used to be so now i am trying herbs.
I took milk thistle for 3days and got an allergic reaction, swollen eye and a rash in my face.HATE IT. I had ordered bgp but want to deliver it back because it has and bad rap and it contains many herbs. Want to try one by one herb insted, incase i have more allergies.

I dont smoke or drink coffee and only drink alkohol 3-4 times a year. But i drink sparkling water and eat a lot of chocolate. Gonna try to cut a little down on this. I like to work out alot 4-5days a week, aerobics and weightlifting.

Stats:

i read that fenugreek is in curry and a lot of indian food and i never had any allergi to indian food so i tried it for two days now and i feel fine woooooohoooooo
Finally i can start my program:
----------------------------------------------------------------
PROGRAM NR 1:
Fenugreek 2x 750mg (also contains timian 2x200mg)
Fennel seed tea 2x day
Saw palmetto 3x 550mg
omega 3 with vitamin E 2x day
massage with cocoa butter 1-2 day and afterwards Vitamin E cream
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 04, 2006#4
Quote:after nursing my son for 18months i went from 34c to 32b. I am desperate to get my breast and my clevage back. tried brava and went from 32b to 32c, but they are still smaller then they used to be so now i am trying herbs.

Stats:

I am sick and have to take "pensilin" and my doctor didn`t want me to take any herbs. So i have to stop right after i startet typical.
So i have to wait probably a week.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 13, 2006#5

Stats:

Just took my last antibiotica pill so i am now back for good wooooooooooooooohooooooooooo. Can`t wait to start growing boobs.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 26, 2006#6

Stats:

Nothing is happining so i am boosting up my program
------------------------------------------------------------
PROGRAM 2:
Saw palmetto: 3300mg (2pills 3xday)
Fenugreek (with timian) : 2250mg (2pills 3xdays)
omega 3 with vitamin E 2x day
drinking fennel or nursing tea to times a day
------------------------------------------------------------

But i am thinking of switching my saw palmetto berry with the SP extract.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 26, 2006#7

Stats:

Forgot to say that i am also gonna do the cacao butter massage and with vitamin E, have been slacking a little, not good, but gonna try to be a good girl

I have also noticed that after i startet using the herbs i have a smaller appetite, like that!! i always have had problems with having cravings and wanting to eat something all the the time and now its better.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 26, 2006#8

Stats:

i guess i am taking to much saw palmetto gonna take 2200mg insted and probably take a new herb
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 27, 2006#9

Stats:

i was stupid and took more herbs to quik couldn`t wait to start growing boobs but ended up with a headaches insted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MORNING:
Saw Palmetto: 550mg
Fenugreek: 750mg
1 omega 3 with vitamin E
fennel or nursing tea

AFTERNOON:
Saw Palmetto: 550mg
Fenugreek: 375mg

EVENING:
Saw Palmetto: 1100mg
Fenugreek: 750mg
1 omega 3 with vitamin E
fennel or nursing tea
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gonna stik with this program to more weeks and then i am adding red clover
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 03, 2006#10

Stats:

I decided not to take herbs that can lower your blood sugar, the fenugreek made my head hurt so i cut it out and fennel is in!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEW PROGRAM:

Fennel: 480mg x3day
Saw palmetto: 550mg x3day but is switching it in with extract when my bottle is emty
wild yam:450mg x2day
Am gonna drink different teas that are good for NBE.
massage with cocoa butter and with vitamin e cream ones a day
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon