Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ariesxtreme's program

Jan 25, 2007#1
Hoping that I can somewhat be successful as some of you have during this program

Height: 5'8
Weight: 125 lbs
Bra size: 34B-my right boob is smaller than my left boob by a decent amount, maybe even almost a cup size if not close to it which is quite discouraging. Sad

I started this about 4 days ago.

Fenugreek 500mg 2 pills, 2X/day, morning and night
Vitex 400 mg 2 pills, 2X/day, morning and night
Kelp 660 mg 1 pill/day, morning
Collagen capsule 1/day, morning
Vit B
Vit C
Primerose Oil capsul 1000 mg/2X/Day, morning night
Zinc
Selenium
1 Tablespoon of Flaxseed Oil
Iron
MSM powder

Massaging with cocoa butter creme once a day at night for about 15 min.

Been a little lazy and didn't massage last night, haven't felt any pains though so not sure if what to think as I've been reading that a lot of you girls have experienced pain within the second day or so.

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
luvgrl

Unread postJan 25, 2007#2
I've been on Natureday for 4 days as well... I haven't experienced any pain yet. Just some soreness from massaging? Hopefully it's working for us since there is no pain yet. Maybe it will kick in. Let me know!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2439434]ariesxtreme

Unread postJan 29, 2007#3
Quote:Hoping that I can somewhat be successful as some of you have during this program

Bra size: 34B-my right boob is smaller than my left boob by a decent amount, maybe even almost a cup size if not close to it which is quite discouraging. Sad

Vit B
Vit C
Zinc
Selenium
Iron
MSM powder

Been a little lazy and didn't massage last night, haven't felt any pains though so not sure if what to think as I've been reading that a lot of you girls have experienced pain within the second day or so.

Been about a week and still no tenderness or soreness. I will admit thought I've slacked in the massaging department, but as far as taking the pills I've been steady taking the dosages listed 2X/day. It's only been a week, but a little discouraged that I'm not feeling any 'growth pains' if you will.

Will try for another week and I know I shouldn't up the dosage so soon, but almost willing to tweek it this early.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 01, 2007#4
Quote:Hoping that I can somewhat be successful as some of you have during this program

Vit B
Vit C
Zinc
Selenium
Iron
MSM powder

Okay a little under 2 weeks and still no pain at least I don't think. Been taking the herbs on track and haven't skipped one yet, but can't say the same for massages as I totally forge to do them. Did them last night though for about 15 min. The Palmers cocoa butter with vit E isn't slippery enough for me to use. I have to keep lathering up more of it several circles or strokes into the massages. I may try olive oil as I know that has slip or even jojoba or grapeseed oil.

Think I'm going to pick up some nettle root since I know I can't use SP and incorporate that into my routine.

The only time I felt some soreness was from massaging last night. Not sure if I did it too hard, but it was towards my armpits near the outside of the boobs. I almost was hoping it was pain though, wishful thinking I suppose.

Won't give up now and will keep it up.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 06, 2007#5

Vit B
Vit C
Zinc
Selenium
Iron
MSM powder

Bought nettle root, fennel and cayenne pepper capsules over the weekend. The first day of taking them I felt nipple tenderness and also then next day. Nothing serious or painful. Not sure if its the nettle or the fenugreek/fennel combo, nonetheless I'm thrilled. My breasts have felt 'heavier'. I don't see any visible change though. I did measure and I measured close to 35" across the bust as I measured 34" before. It could be human error with the measuring tape.

Been quite lazy and not doing my massages. Will try to do better on that. Another thing, my bras seem to filling in. Wish my smaller breast (right) would fill out faster and catch up with my left.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 07, 2007#6

Vit B
Vit C
Zinc
Selenium
Iron
MSM powder

Think I'll try the actual fennel/fenugreek seeds like Fennel Fairy has tried, it'll definitely save some money and may be more natural and more potent.

As far as the bust increase that I measure and the soreness I wonder if it's because I'm about a week away from my period, although I felt the soreness the day right after I took all the other capsules I bought. Will measure again 5 days after my period is over just to make sure I didn't deflate.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 22, 2007#7

Vit B
Vit C
Zinc
Selenium
Iron
MSM powder

Okay it's been about a month and I don't know if I see any growth nor is it measurable either. I measure every day which I should because I'm getting discouraged. No more tingling or soreness after the intial one during the 2nd week or so.

Been unbelievably lazy on the massages, I do it maybe 1-2 times a week, will try it every night, but it's hard because I just don't like doing them. Also the Palmers cocoa butter batter balls up and I don't like it. I tried using jojoba oil before and like that better, but may try olive oil and see if that works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon