Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Wonderup Experience - Mandy

May 23, 2006#1
Firstly, I don't mind anyone posting any advice on here. I would prefer any questions on the main board only because it could make this thread really long if we discuss things on here.

However, if there are any glaring rookie errors in my plan please point them out. I won't be offended at all, I'd rather know so I can change it.

THE PLAN

Breakfast - Wonderup

Mid morning - multivitamin

Lunch - Wonderup

Mid afternoon - Evenning Primrose Oil

Dinner - Wonderup

ALSO - 2 massages a day with Wonderup cream. First one sometime in the day when I've got time and the second in the evening with heat pad 10 mins. I'm just doing 360 rotations at the moment. I'd like to do the massages on the site but my printer's playing up so can't print them off. I shall be changing to Cocoa Butter when the cream's used up as I dont like the smell of the Wonderup.

AIMS

I will be happy if I can just get them to be firmer. I will be ecstatic if I can go up a cup size.

BIT ABOUT ME AND MY REASONS FOR PROGRAM

I'm 35, and live with my partner and 2 sons who are 8 and 14 months old. I divorced my evil ex husband in 2000 after I found him in bed with someone else and this has a lot to do with my current low self esteem as I was confident and outgoing before then despite my small boobs.

I'm getting married again in October though so hopefully things will be happening by then.

After 2 kids I now have small AND droppy boobs and ever since I've been with my partner I have been at times, obsessed with them. I have gone through periods where I won't have sex without a bra on and don't think Ive ever walked around naked in front of him. This drives him mad as he doesn't get it and says he can see nothing wrong with them. I do worry I will drive him away with my constant self loathing.

I have pleaded with my parents to give me the money for a boob job but they wont saying I need to deal with my issues not patch over them with fake boobs. Parents ay?? I could probably afford one if we cut back on other things but I think that would be selfish to my family.

I have recently tried Brava for 3 weeks which was horrendous and was feeling really low when I discovered this site.

I have decided though that this is my last attempt and then I WILL get over it. I intend to stick with this program for 12 months and then that's it. I have wasted far too many years being miserable and not enjoying life just becasue my boobs are a bit crap.

I feel this will be quite an emotional time for me and hopefully at the end I will be stronger, happier with myself even if no change.

THE MOST ATTRACTIVE FEATURES A WOMAN CAN HAVE ARE A SMILING FACE AND A CONFIDENT AIR.

This is what I'm going to try to remember whenever I feel down.

CURRENT LIFESTYLE AND MEASUREMENTS

I am 5 feet tall

I weigh 8 stones 4 pounds. This is 8lbs over my pre pregnancy weight (7'10lbs) and I intend to lose this before October through healthy eating not a 'diet'

I can't find my tape measurer so will post my true measurements later but I wear a 32B bra.

I drink about 2 bottles of wine a week (not all at once)

I drink tons of Diet coke

I smoke 3 - 5 fags a day.

I am on the contraceptive implant so I have no cycle and no periods.(Yay!) Not sure if this matters???

I eat pretty healthily.

NEW LIFESTYLE

I shall try to cut my wine to one bottle per week

I have swapped Diet Coke for caffeine free and have no other source of caffeine in my diet

I shall try and give up the fags. I've done it in both pregnancies and it's purely a psychological addiction at the end of the day to relax. If no change in my boobs after 1 month I WILL give up altogether.

I shall post again in 4 weeks unless anything major happens before then.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Liz

Unread postJun 06, 2006#2
Hi Mandy,

If your boyfriend doesn't mind your boobs, why should you care so much? You are getting married so, chin up! Sometimes we have to get rid of the bad, before we can get the good, so if your husband was having an affair, it's good that you left him. Now, you have a man who wants to marry you, so don't let your breasts get you down. There are exercises that you can do (e.g pushups or swimming breast stroke or backstroke) that can help you build up the pectoral muscles that support your breasts.

Take care & enjoy yourself!
Edit
Dislike

Liz

Unread postJun 06, 2006#3
Quote:Firstly, I don't mind anyone posting any advice on here. I would prefer any questions on the main board only because it could make this thread really long if we discuss things on here.

However, if there are any glaring rookie errors in my plan please point them out. I won't be offended at all, I'd rather know so I can change it.

THE PLAN

Breakfast - Wonderup

Lunch - Wonderup

Dinner - Wonderup

ALSO - 2 massages a day with Wonderup cream. First one sometime in the day when I've got time and the second in the evening with heat pad 10 mins. I'm just doing 360 rotations at the moment. I'd like to do the massages on the site but my printer's playing up so can't print them off. I shall be changing to Cocoa Butter when the cream's used up as I dont like the smell of the Wonderup.

AIMS

I will be happy if I can just get them to be firmer. I will be ecstatic if I can go up a cup size.

I'm 35, and live with my partner and 2 sons who are 8 and 14 months old. I divorced my evil ex husband in 2000 after I found him in bed with someone else and this has a lot to do with my current low self esteem as I was confident and outgoing before then despite my small boobs.

I'm getting married again in October though so hopefully things will be happening by then.

After 2 kids I now have small AND droppy boobs and ever since I've been with my partner I have been at times, obsessed with them. I have gone through periods where I won't have sex without a bra on and don't think Ive ever walked around naked in front of him. This drives him mad as he doesn't get it and says he can see nothing wrong with them. I do worry I will drive him away with my constant self loathing.

I have pleaded with my parents to give me the money for a boob job but they wont saying I need to deal with my issues not patch over them with fake boobs. Parents ay?? I could probably afford one if we cut back on other things but I think that would be selfish to my family.

I have recently tried Brava for 3 weeks which was horrendous and was feeling really low when I discovered this site.

I have decided though that this is my last attempt and then I WILL get over it. I intend to stick with this program for 12 months and then that's it. I have wasted far too many years being miserable and not enjoying life just becasue my boobs are a bit crap.

I feel this will be quite an emotional time for me and hopefully at the end I will be stronger, happier with myself even if no change.

THE MOST ATTRACTIVE FEATURES A WOMAN CAN HAVE ARE A SMILING FACE AND A CONFIDENT AIR.

I am 5 feet tall

I weigh 8 stones 4 pounds. This is 8lbs over my pre pregnancy weight (7'10lbs) and I intend to lose this before October through healthy eating not a 'diet'

I can't find my tape measurer so will post my true measurements later but I wear a 32B bra.

I am on the contraceptive implant so I have no cycle and no periods.(Yay!) Not sure if this matters???

I eat pretty healthily.

NEW LIFESTYLE

I have swapped Diet Coke for caffeine free and have no other source of caffeine in my diet

I shall try and give up the fags. I've done it in both pregnancies and it's purely a psychological addiction at the end of the day to relax. If no change in my boobs after 1 month I WILL give up altogether.

Hey Mandy, diet coke contains caffeine & will not be good for the NBE,so you may want to consider drinking water instead.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2293539]frankymand

Unread postJun 09, 2006#4
Quote:Firstly, I don't mind anyone posting any advice on here. I would prefer any questions on the main board only because it could make this thread really long if we discuss things on here.

THE PLAN

Breakfast - Wonderup

Lunch - Wonderup

Dinner - Wonderup

AIMS

I am 5 feet tall

I eat pretty healthily.

NEW LIFESTYLE

Hi Liz

It's a good question and one I do ask myself all the time. I don't think many people do NBE just to please their man though - and if it is their men putting pressure on them I'd personally say get rid of the man. Ha ha

It's just a personal confidence thing. I would feel more attractive with bigger/less droopy boobs and therefore be more confident in and out of the bedroom.

Having said that I have been feeling more confident lately anyway, just by trying to concentrate on my positives rather than focussing on my boobs. I'm still doing my program (which I shall update later) but it's more a 'let's see what happens' thing now rather than a desperate 'taking over my whole life' thing.

Oh, and I know Diet Coke is soooo bad but I am properly addicted to the stuff. I have swapped for Caffiene free so hopefully that will help. I really hate water too but I am trying to drink 2 litres a day.

Mandy
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 20, 2006#5

THE PLAN

Breakfast - Wonderup

Lunch - Wonderup

Dinner - Wonderup

AIMS

I am 5 feet tall

I eat pretty healthily.

NEW LIFESTYLE

Hi

I've been meaning to update for ages now but haven't had time til now.

I have been on my programme since May however I have to confess I have missed a few Pills and not massaged every day (am doing Pansyclubs massages)

I have always worn a 32 or 34B for as long as I can remember however the other night I saw a program which said 4 out or 5 women (or something) wore a bra that was the wrong size. So just out of curiosity I put my measurements into an online bra sizer and lo and behold it said 32C!!!

I nearly fell off my chair! The next day (so excited) I bought a 32C bra to see and it fits perfectly.

Now, stupidly I never measured my boobs beofre the prgram (was always going to but didn't) so I have no idea if they have grown or if I've just been wearing the wrong size bra for years. I have had no tingles or pains so it doesn't seem likely they've grown.(??)

My partner says they're not bigger (HUH!!) and I don't think they are to be honest but the psychological boost of fittig into a C cup has been amazing.

Before everyone gets annoyed though and thinks why am I moaning about and why am I here, my boobs are in no way perfect, they are still droopy when braless so I shall carry on with my program if only to get more firmness. I do think they are firmer and the Wonderup cream makes the skin nice and soft.

Also to add over this last couple of months I have been taking more care of myself in general and feel much more confident. I've got a new haircut, had my nails done, some fake tan and just feel better than I have done for years. I've finally accepted that I'm 35 and had 2 kids so I'm never going to get the figure back I had in my 20's so I'll just make the best of what I have got.

Ooo, baby waking up better go!

Mandy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon